- Text Size +

 

Madrid Interlude

Chapter 5



Brian groaned and rolled over. His eyes opened to sunlight streaming in from some fucking window. He looked around. Where the fuck was he? He lifted the sheet and found himself naked underneath. His morning wood stood out from his body. He scanned the room and found Justin curled up in an armchair fast asleep. The man was still wearing those fucking white silk pajamas.

Brian tried to remember what had happened last night. He had had too much to drink and had come here to fuck Justin, but he couldn't remember doing that, despite being naked. He was sure he would remember fucking that body, drunk or not.

He stretched luxuriously. For having drank too much he felt remarkably good. Then he remembered the massage. That must be what was making him feel so great. That was some massage now that he thought about it. Too bad, he must have fallen asleep.

He stood up and wrapped the sheet around him toga-style to cover his erection. He went over to Justin and knelt beside the chair. He kissed the raspberry lips and they tasted oh so good. He nuzzled Justin's neck and then kissed him again, more deeply this time. He felt Justin shift and kiss him back. He opened his eyes and looked into Justin's baby blues.

Justin pushed him away. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Kissing you."

"Who said you could do that?"

"You looked too delectable not to."

Justin smiled in spite of himself. "How do you feel today?"

"That massage really did the trick. I slept like a baby."

"Good baby," Justin cooed. Brian felt his dick twitch. "I have a proposition for you," Justin blurted out.

"You do?"

"Uh huh. Spend the day with me and I'll spend the night with you."

"What?" This wasn't what Brian had expected. "Do you mean really spend the night with me?" Brian asked.

"That's what I said, but you have to spend the day with me doing what I want to do."

"Deal," Brian agreed immediately.

"Isn't that a bit hasty? You don't know what I might make you do today."

"I'll take my chances. The reward should be worth it."

Justin smiled. He hoped the reward would be worth it for both of them. "The bathroom's over there," Justin said pointing to a door.

"Join me?" Brian asked.

Justin shook his head. "Maybe tonight."

Brian shrugged. He could wait, he hoped. He went into the bathroom and showered quickly after whacking off first. He better have that blond in his bed tonight or his dick would never be able to stand it.

Justin was still sitting in the armchair looking at his sketchbook when Brian came out of the bathroom. He was once again wrapped in the sheet.

"Where are my clothes?" he asked looking around.

"Come with me," Justin said standing up.

"Where are we going? I need my clothes."

"Just come," Justin ordered. He opened the door and they moved out into the hall. Nobody was around as they made their way to the stairs, Brian in his makeshift toga. Justin started up the stairs, not down as Brian had expected. He wondered what was on the fourth floor. When they arrived at the top of the stairs Paco was just coming out of one of the rooms. He brushed past them giving them both a dirty look.

"What's his problem?" Brian asked.

Justin shrugged. "He doesn't like me very much."

"Jealous?" Brian asked.

For some reason that word pleased Justin. He smiled at Brian realizing again how smart and perceptive this man was. Most of the boys who worked at The Quoin were civil to Justin. He wouldn't really call them friends, but they got along okay. Paco was a different story. Somehow he thought he should be more privileged being the longest resident member of the house. He saw Justin's position as a threat to his status. He resented that Justin didn't have to take men to bed that he didn't want to.

"Where are we going?" Brian asked as Justin was brought back from his thoughts.

"We're here," Justin replied unlocking one of the doors. He pushed it open and allowed Brian to enter.

Brian looked around. It was basically a studio apartment with one large room that contained a bed, a small sitting area with two chairs, a small bistro-style table and chairs for eating and a tiny kitchen behind a counter.

"What is this?" Brian asked.

"My home."

"Oh."

Brian looked around more carefully. The place was cluttered, sketchbooks and pencils on every surface area, but it was also cheerful and somehow homey, despite the fact it was located in a glorified bordello. The walls were vibrant yellows and burnt orange. Plants lined the window. Colorful cushions adorned the furniture. It was a happy room, apparently like its owner.

"Your clothes are over there," Justin said pointing to a chair where Brian's freshly laundered clothes were neatly piled.

"This will be the third day in a row for this outfit," Brian griped.

"It's clean and you'll survive. I'm going to take a shower while you get dressed."

Brian put on his clothes thankful that they were clean. He hated being smelly and looking bad. Justin reappeared shortly wrapped in a towel. He got some clothes from a closet and went back into the bathroom. Brian was disappointed. He had yet to see the young man naked, although those fucking white silk pajamas were the next best thing.

When Justin came out of the bathroom he was dressed in the creamy linen outfit he'd had on the other day. It was crisp and obviously freshly cleaned. They must have some laundry service in this place, Brian thought to himself.

Justin rummaged around in the kitchen. He started a pot of coffee and was cutting up something. Brian picked up a sketchbook and began flipping through it. Jesus, this guy really was an artist. The sketches were wonderful. He wondered what the one of him looked like.

"All ready," Justin said. Brian looked up and saw breakfast laid out on the little table. Justin had cut up some fruit with half a bagel for each of them. The coffee was hot and just what Brian needed. They sat down and began eating. Justin could feel Brian's eyes studying him. "Is something the matter?" Justin asked between bites of his bagel.

"I can't figure you out."

"Few can."

"You obviously have a ton of talent," Brian stated. That earned him one of those sunshine smiles. "So why do you stay here?"

"It suits me well enough."

"But … it's a fucking whorehouse!"

"So."

"Don't you want something better?"

"Eventually."

"I just don't get it."

Justin sighed. "I was in a pretty desperate way when Paulo brought me here. He could have made me into a whore. At that point I would have done almost anything to survive. But Paulo's my friend. He wanted to help me."

"Into his bed," Brian said snidely.

"Yes, we slept together, but that was because I wanted to, not because he forced me. I really like him. We worked out the performance art as a way for me to pay for my keep without having to become one of the boys. I don't think Paulo wanted that for me any more than I wanted it for myself. He made that studio for me. Do you have any idea how much a space like that would cost in downtown Madrid?"

Brian shook his head. He knew it would be a lot though. "So you have the best of all worlds?"

Now it was Justin's turn to shake his head. "No, but I'm happy enough. I have almost everything I need." Justin studied Brian unable to tell the man what he was beginning to think he needed.

"Almost?" Brian picked up on that word.

"Time to go," Justin changed the subject and began clearing the table.

They headed out and Justin led them to a bus stop. Brian looked horrified.

"We can get a cab," Brian said quickly. "I’ll pay."

"No, you won't," Justin said firmly. "I told you that you had to do what I wanted all day, and that includes riding the bus. We can call this off right now if it's too fucking hard for you."

Brian wanted to say, "Screw you!" and walk away, but he couldn't. He couldn't make his fucking feet move. His dick or his brain or his fucking heart wouldn't let him move. "I guess we're riding the fucking public transit," Brian griped and got on the bus as it pulled up. Luckily it was Saturday morning and not packed like a work day. They even found a seat together.

"So where are we going in this noble chariot?" Brian asked.

Justin chuckled. He liked Brian's acerbic wit, even though he wanted to wring his neck the next minute. "You'll see."

They rode along in silence until Justin stood up. Brian followed him and they got off the bus. They stood in front of the Prado Museum.

"A museum?" Brian asked in disbelief.

"The museum of Madrid!" Justin replied stressing the word 'the'. "They have a Goya exhibition I've been wanting to see." Brian sighed. "Oh, come on. It won't be that bad."

Brian wanted to tell him that he hated fucking museums, especially art ones, and he was sure Goya's work wouldn't be one he would ever choose to see. Instead he stayed quiet as Justin paid for their tickets and they went inside. He followed Justin around like a puppy dog. The young artist gave him a running commentary about Goya's style and technique. He talked about the use of light and shadow and the subject matter of the paintings. Brian didn't care much for the subject matter, especially the one called "Saturn Devouring His Son". However, he began to appreciate the talent of Goya as seen through Justin's eyes. He saw the humor in some of his caricatures and felt the power and savagery of war in the etchings depicting the great events of the artist's time.

After a couple of hours, Justin took pity on him and they left. Justin walked along the street chattering away about what they had seen. "You didn't hate it, did you?" Justin asked hoping Brian would say something good about the museum visit. He wanted Brian to like his world.

"Not as much as I thought I would," Brian admitted. "You should get a job leading tours in there."

Justin took that comment to mean that he should quit working at the bordello. "I told you that I like it where I am."

"I … I didn't mean that to offend you. I meant that if you could make me tolerate something I basically hate, then you would make a great tour guide for anyone."

"I'll take that as a compliment then," Justin said with a smile.

"It was meant as one," Brian replied.

"For being so sweet I'm taking you to lunch," Justin said linking his arm through Brian's. They walked down the street arm in arm, Justin raving about the café he was going to take Brian to. Before long they arrived at Chez Henri.

"A French café in Madrid?" Brian asked with a laugh.

"Truthfully the French are better cooks than the Spanish." They went inside and found a table. "The crepes are to die for," Justin said.

Brian surveyed the menu. He ordered the chicken crepe and Justin had the seafood one. They were fabulous. Brian even ate all of his. They sat with espressos after they had finished the main course. Brian wanted to know more about this bright, intelligent and enigmatic young man.

"How did you come up with the King Tut persona for your stage act?" Brian asked.

Justin laughed. "It just kind of grew. When I first started on stage I danced and stripped a bit, but that was pretty boring, more for me than the audience." He laughed again and Brian joined him loving to see him so genuine and open. "I wanted to work my art into it somehow and when I was talking to Paulo he said I could always paint some of the customers. Well, you can't really get people covered with paint unless they know what they're getting into. Paulo said I could mummify them and paint on the shroud. Then I could save it when it was done. So, paint, mummies, Egypt, Tut, it all fit together. Pretty good, huh?"

"Very clever, except you should know that King Tut has nothing to do with the Pyramids."

"Duh, I know that. He was buried in the Valley of the Kings."

"So why do you use the Pyramids as the backdrop for your performance?"

"Would you rather I show the hole in the ground where he was actually buried?"

"No, I suppose not, but you aren't being historically correct."

"Like the people who attend my performance would know the difference! Get real!"

Brian laughed. This kid was good. He knew his stuff and didn't take crap from anyone, him included. "So what do you have lined up for this afternoon?"

"There are several possibilities."

"How about going back to your place and starting on tonight's activities?"

"No, you promised the whole day and I'm holding you to it."

"Why are you doing this?" Brian asked genuinely wondering why Justin wanted to merely spend time with him.

"I…I wanted to get to know you."

"Why?"

"I just did. Don't you want to get to know me?"

"I want to fuck you," Brian said bluntly.

"Well, thanks a fucking bunch. That really makes me feel special."

Brian realized he had hurt Justin's feelings. "I didn't mean to upset you. It's just that I do want to fuck you … so very much."

Justin burst out laughing at Brian's words. "That was a pathetic excuse for an apology."

"I…I don't do apologies," Brian stated.

Justin laughed again. "Come on. I know where we're going now."

Justin grabbed his hand and dragged him to another bus stop. After two transfers they stood at the entrance to an amusement park.

"What the fuck are we doing here?"

"You're going to come on all the rides with me," Justin declared.

"I am not."

"Fine, then go home and I'll do it by myself."

"Shit! Can't we compromise?"

"No. Too late."

Brian knew Justin wasn't about to back down. If he had learned anything about this man, it was that he had a backbone and will of pure steel. He respected that. "Okay, let's go," he gave in.

Justin bought their tickets and started with a roller coaster, followed by one of those flip over things, followed by the zero gravity drop. Brian thought his bowels would never survive. The blond managed to find several more gut wrenching torture rides to take him on. Finally they lined up for the giant Ferris wheel.

"Isn't this too tame for you?" Brian asked sarcastically.

"We could do the zero gravity again instead," Justin said with an angelic smile.

"Fuck that!" Brian retorted.

Justin laughed and putting his arms around Brian's waist he hugged the older man close. Brian leaned in and kissed the full, ripe lips. This time Justin let him, even returning the kiss. Somebody nudged them from behind and they stumbled aboard the Ferris wheel. Once their car moved off the platform the kiss resumed. Neither one of them saw any of the sites from high above the city. They were lost in each others' arms and kisses. The attendant had to tap them on the shoulder to get them to break their embrace and get out of the car at the end of the ride.

They made their way off the ramp and had to kiss again. Dusk had fallen and the lights of the city were coming on all around them.

"Can we go back to your place now?" Brian asked huskily.

"I was going to take you to dinner."

"Not hungry … for food," Brian said and took a nip out of Justin's neck. That was followed by another lingering kiss. Both of them were hard and getting desperate.

"Want to cough up for a cab?" Justin asked with a grin.

"You fucking better believe it!" Brian yelled and they raced to the entrance where they found a cab. They couldn't keep their hands off each other all the way to The Quoin. The cab driver looked disgusted but Brian tipped him more than he had made all day and he drove off happy.

They raced into the building and up the four flights of stairs. Justin couldn't get the fucking door open fast enough. Once he did, Brian pushed him inside and flattened him against the back of the door with another searing kiss. They rubbed against each other, erection on erection. With a groan Justin broke the kiss.

"Can we slow down a bit?" he asked.

"What the fuck for?" Brian asked between nibbles on that alabaster neck.

Justin pushed him back and began removing the man's clothes. Brian let him for a minute, and then he pulled the soft linen tunic over Justin's head and attacked his nipples. He heard the man moan under the onslaught. He had him just where he wanted him. Suddenly he felt his pants drop to the floor and Justin's hand closed around his painfully hard cock. He moaned and stopped sucking on Justin's tit. Justin began backing them up towards the bed. Brian managed to get his feet out of his pants before he tripped and ended up on his ass. Justin pushed him back onto the bed and attacked Brian's cock. He ran his tongue all over it, licking and lubricating. His hand played with Brian's balls and the man groaned. He had waited all day, all three days, for this moment. He didn't want to come yet but he wasn't sure how much he could stand.

Justin began to slow things down. He didn't want this to be over too quickly. He wanted to savor every minute. He put some pressure on a spot on Brian's groin and held it for a few seconds. The man groaned and Justin could feel the effect he was having. Brian's imminent orgasm backed off.

"Why did you do that?" he asked bewildered.

"I want you to enjoy this, so just relax."

"Okay," Brian said huskily wondering what this Egyptian god had in mind for him. Justin stood and removed the pants of his linen outfit. The underwear came next and Brian got a good look at what he had been desiring since the first time he had seen the blond.

Justin spread his naked body over Brian's rubbing slowly and luxuriously against every inch of Brian's skin. His arms spread out to match the position of Brian's and he linked his fingers with the man's, his legs took the same position as Brian's, his groin and rigid cock pressed against Brian's , and his mouth found the other once again. The kiss lasted for … forever or so it seemed to Brian. He knew how to kiss, but so did this blond. At the end of it they were both gasping for breath and finding it hard to focus.

Justin began sliding down Brian's body, licking a path to his ultimate goal. Brian lay back letting Justin work his magic. This wasn't at all how he had expected things to go. He was sure by now he would have his dick stuck firmly up the blond's ass. However, he was enjoying everything Justin was doing. His tongue and lips seemed able to find every sensitive and erotic spot on his body. Brian found himself moaning his approval as Justin rimmed his navel. When the man stuck his face in his pubes and nuzzled there Brian actually whimpered. He couldn't believe the effect this man was having on him.

Suddenly he felt Justin's mouth engulf his cock. He cried out at the sensation feeling like an unschooled teenager. Brian was sure Justin could make him scream like a baby if he wanted to. No one he had ever been with had taken such time and effort to pleasure him. Usually it was in and out with a minimum of fuss and bullshit. He got his rocks off and then it was over. This was so different. Justin caressed and kissed, his silken mouth now rubbing the length of his aching cock. Brian had never felt such erotic attention before. Justin made him feel so special.

Justin's mouth sucked in his cock and the man hummed over it.

"Ah, fuck, Justin, I'm going to come!" he wailed.

"Want me to let you?" Justin asked with a grin.

"Yes, baby, yes!" Brian pleaded.

Justin worked up and down his dick a few more times, and then he swallowed it. Brian would swear to God that the man actually pulled it down into his stomach. Brian screamed the man's name and came with unbelievable force. He felt Justin milking him dry and sighed in contentment.

Justin slid up and cuddled against Brian's chest rubbing circles around Brian's nipples.

"That was fucking hot!" Brian finally managed to get out.

"Thanks," Justin said with a grin.

Brian looked down at Justin's red, full cock. "Your turn," he said and slid down to capture his prize. He was determined to give the young man the best blowjob he had ever had. After all, turnabout was fair play.