- Text Size +

 

Madrid Interlude

Chapter 6


Justin cried out and came hard. He was the Tantric sex specialist but this was something else. Brian sure knew how to give a blowjob. He gasped and felt Brian release his cock from his mouth. Then Brian's lips found his and his tongue sought entry. Justin opened his lips to let the man in. He found a surprise when he did. Brian placed a taste of his own essence onto his tongue. He moaned and swallowed. God, he could learn to love this man. His eyes fluttered open to find a smug Brian staring at him.

"How was that?" Brian asked as if he didn't know it was just about the best blowjob he had ever given.

"Fucking hot!" Justin replied. "To quote someone I know."

They both laughed. Justin ran his hand along Brian's thigh. The man sighed at the touch. They could both feel their cocks getting ready for some more action.

"I want to fuck you," Justin said.

"What?" That came out of left field. Brian stared at him in surprise.

"I said I want to fuck you," Justin said more forcefully.

"I want to fuck you. I'm the top," Brian declared.

"I'm a top too," Justin said. He had never thought about this eventuality. "I do the fucking."

"Well, I don't bottom for anybody," Brian stated.

"Never?" Justin asked.

Brian was about to say just that when he realized that he didn't want to lie to this man. "I have sometimes, but not often and only when I want to." Brian added all the qualifiers he could think of.

"Same here," Justin said truthfully. "So what do we do about this?"

"Fuck if I know!"

Justin looked sad. It seemed like Brian didn't want to find a solution to this impasse. He thought for a minute. "Brian," he said softly, "they say turn about is fair play? What if I fuck you and then you can fuck me?"

Brian looked like he was considering it, and he was. He still wanted this man so much. He couldn't believe he was going to do this but he opened his mouth and said, "Okay, but I go first." He had to maintain some semblance of superiority.

"All right," Justin said slowly, "but you won't run out on me after I let you, will you?"

"No."

"Can I believe you?"

"If I say something, I mean it."

Justin believed him. That was one of the many things he was finding to like about this man. "Okay," Justin said simply.

Brian was surprised. He hadn't expected it to be that easy. He had almost come to terms with being thrown out, not getting what he had been longing for. He smiled. This man was a constant source of wonder and surprise and fun. He could get used to having him around. Life would never be dull. He was sure of that.

He leaned in and kissed Justin running his tongue over the roof of the man's mouth, over his teeth, over the top and then the bottom of his tongue. He felt more than heard Justin moan and it sent a shiver up his spine. Never, ever, had he found someone whose mere moan could drive him insane. Justin arched up against him and Brian felt his cock throb. He wanted to make Justin feel every ounce of pleasure that was humanly possible and he set about to do that.

Brian moved from Justin's mouth to his cheek, his forehead, his ear, planting kisses on all those places. His hand cupped Justin's jaw and turned his head so that he could look into the blue eyes. He saw the lust clearly visible there. It made him smile, but he saw something else that wasn't so easy to deal with. It was longing and need and maybe … love. He blinked hoping that part of the look would disappear. When he looked again it was still there clearer than ever. Brian swallowed. He wouldn't know love if he tripped over it, he told himself. He was seeing lust and misinterpreting it. That had to be it, that just had to be it.

He lowered his eyes from the blue ones that were revealing feelings he wasn't ready to deal with. His mouth closed over Justin's collarbone and nibbled. He pushed the look in the blue eyes out of his head and concentrated on Justin's body. His palms circled Justin's tits and squeezed. Justin groaned. His fingers tweaked the hard little nubs and Justin whimpered. Brian captured them in his mouth and sucked. The man arched up some more demanding the lips to suck harder. Brian obliged.

When he finished with the breasts, he could see Justin's erection standing purple and rigid against the man's belly. He slowly flipped Justin over. His hands caressed down Justin's sides squeezing and kneading in all the right places. Justin sighed. Brian straddled his legs and licked from the base of his skull to the crack of his ass. He stopped just short of Justin's hole and heard the man whimper. He repeated this action until he felt Justin tense up and he knew he had to go farther. He licked down his spine and then without warning plunged his tongue into the tight little knot. Justin's head and shoulders rose up from the bed and he cried Brian's name. Brian jabbed again and again and Justin laughed from sheer joy.

"What are you laughing at?" Brian asked amused.

"I'd almost forgotten what it was like to be on the receiving end," he said. "Keep going. I think I'm going to enjoy this."

"You fucking will!" Brian declared. Justin laughed again. Fuck, he loved that sound.

Brian took some nips out of the perfectly rounded cheeks of Justin's ass. Then he licked the spots to soothe where he had bitten. Justin pushed his creamy globes into Brian's face wanting more attention for one particular spot. Brian spit on his hole and spread it all around the pulsing knot of muscle. He licked and sucked at it until Justin moaned and squirmed beneath him.

"Please," Justin begged.

Brian jabbed with his tongue, in and out, in and out, going deeper with each thrust. Justin bucked back wanting even more. Brian grabbed a condom and sheathed his own leaking cock. He lubed it and used his fingers to scissor into Justin's waiting ass. The man couldn't stay still. He did his best to fuck himself on Brian's fingers.

"Easy," Brian said softly. "I thought you wanted to go slow."

"Maybe later," Justin gasped and it was Brian's turn to laugh. He liked the sound of that.

"Ready?" Brian asked.

"Oh God, yes!" Justin blurted out.

Brian turned him over. "I want to look at your face," he said. Justin smiled up at him and raised his knees. Brian flipped his legs onto his shoulders and positioned his dick where he so wanted it to be. He leaned in to kiss this beautiful creature as his cock began to breach the still tight hole. Justin gasped but returned Brian's kiss. Brian edged in further. The man was so tight and warm. He loved the feel of Justin, his skin, his lips, his ass. Brian thrust the rest of the way in and Justin's eyes flew open.

"All right?" Brian asked concerned that his size might have hurt the man.

He saw Justin relax. "More than all right," he replied his voice barely above a whisper.

Brian pulled back leaving just the tip of his cock inside. He smiled down at Justin seeing the dark look of lust and still that other disquieting … thing. He plunged in forcefully and Justin rose up to meet him. The man didn't give an inch. Brian hammered away for all he was worth and Justin took it all, sometimes contracting his anus and drawing moans out of Brian, sometimes torquing his hips to create a new sensation that left them both breathless. Brian reached down and cupped Justin's balls. They were full and heavy. The sweat dripped off his forehead and arms as he continued to plow into the man.

"I've met my match," Brian thought and he smiled. Justin tried to smile back between his gasps.

"If he doesn't stop playing with my balls," Justin thought, "I'm going to come."

Brian slammed into him again and he could feel the orgasm rip through the older man. He shuddered and pumped his semen into the condom. Justin was sure it would explode as wave after wave erupted. The look of ecstasy on Brian's beautiful face sent him over the edge. Cum shot out allover his chest and face and arms. He shook uncontrollably as Brian collapsed on top of him. They lay there like that for awhile neither able to move.

"Jesus fucking H. Christ!" Brian gasped.

"Ditto," Justin managed to get out.

"That was …" Brian began, but couldn't continue. "There are no words."

Brian's dick was still up Justin's ass and that was where the blond wanted it to stay … a little longer. He wrapped his legs around Brian's hips and linked them, trapping the man against him. His hands ran up and down the sweaty back caressing the man who had just given him such pleasure.

Brian lay on Justin's cum covered chest and he wanted to cry, like some fucking drama queen. When Justin's legs came up around him and held him and his hands caressed him, he thought his heart would explode. Usually by now he would be kicking the trick out, locking the door and keeping all emotion on the other side. How could this be so different?

He raised his head to look into the blue eyes that still held that undefined something that scared the shit out of Brian. At the moment he didn't care. He kissed Justin's lips and the man sighed contentedly. Suddenly Justin was licking the cum off the side of his face and he laughed. It tickled and it was so … intimate. He began to clean Justin's chest in the same way. He loved the taste of this man.

Gradually he felt his dick slip out of Justin's ass and they both felt the loss. Brian rolled over and disposed of the condom. He flopped back onto the bed closing his eyes and resting. He felt Justin's hand running over his stomach and playing with his tits. He opened his eyes. Justin grinned at him.

"My turn," the blond said.

Brian groaned. "Already?"

"A deal's a deal."

"So it is. Have your way with me," and he threw his arms out to the side as a symbol of surrender.

Justin laughed and then began his best seduction. He used all the techniques he had studied to bring Brian to the edge. He rubbed and kissed and massaged and squeezed and caressed and licked and nibbled. Then he would back off and leave Brian panting and writhing beneath him. Brian's cock throbbed and dripped precum. He wasn't sure how much more he could stand and Justin hadn't even touched his dick or his ass.

"Please," he finally begged.

"Please what?" Justin asked with a smirk that would rival Brian's best.

"Please fuck me," Brian panted.

"So you think you're ready now?" the blond taunted him.

"Yes."

"I can't hear you!" Justin chanted like a drill sergeant.

"Yes, sir!" Brian responded with more force. He knew what Justin was doing. He was going to make him pay for his earlier reluctance. Talk about iron will. This guy had it in spades.

"Better," Justin said. "Now just exactly what is it you want me to do?"

"Fuck me … Now!" Brian yelled.

Justin laughed and handed Brian a condom. "I'd be happy to," he said as Brian slid the condom on Justin's engorged cock. Justin leaned in and kissed Brian taking his breath away a little more. He nudged Brian to turn over, deciding that would be the best position for both of them. He lubed his cock and kissed Brian's shoulder. Brian turned to look at him, his face a picture of raw need.

Justin took pity on him and used his fingers to open Brian and prepare him for the onslaught. He positioned his cock and drove forward. Brian screamed his name as Justin impaled him in one swift stroke.

"You'll get used to it," he said in a cavalier fashion.

Brian gritted his teeth and after he became accustomed to Justin's substantial dick fully inside him, he rammed back. He'd show the little fucker who was in charge. Justin grinned. That was exactly what he wanted. Most of the older men he was with wanted it slow and gentle and he didn't mind. But every now and then he liked it down and dirty, hard and nasty. He thought maybe today was the day he would get just that.

"I'm gonna ride you so fucking hard," Justin stated.

"Do it," Brian ordered and the game was afoot.

In the battle of wills Brian knew Justin was strong but so was he. He was prepared to outlast the little shit who thought he could best him, who thought he could make him beg and get away with it. Justin pounded his ass mercilessly and Brian took it all. He refused to moan although he grunted as he pushed back into each stroke. He felt Justin's thrusts becoming shallower and faster and knew the man was close. He could hold out a little longer. He wanted Justin to come first.

Justin knew he was close. He could feel the tingling in his spine as his balls rose up. He was about to grab Brian's cock and make him come first, when another thought led him in a different direction. He reached his hand out to cover Brian's where it supported the man's upper body weight. His fingers entwined with Brian's and he felt the man squeeze back. Then they were both coming and coming. Stars flashed before his eyes and Jupiter aligned with Mars and the sun imploded.

Minutes or seconds or days later they separated and lay panting side by side. Neither could speak. They had nothing left for speech or movement. All they could manage to do was breathe.

Finally Brian chuckled softly.

"What?' Justin asked.

"There's an old Irish proverb that says 'You're never drunk as long as you can hold on to one blade of grass and not fall off the face of the earth.'. That's exactly how I feel at the moment. That one blade of grass better be fucking strong."

Justin laughed with him. "That did get a little otherworldly, didn't it?"

"Yeah," Brian agreed. "Come here," he said softly.

Justin scooted over and found himself wrapped in Brian's arms. The man kissed his forehead. Brian looked into those blue eyes that stared back with such confidence and that disturbing something that so unsettled Brian.

"I think I need a nap," Brian said closing his eyes to what he saw.

"Me too," Justin agreed and they closed their eyes still snuggled together.

Brian was almost asleep when he felt Justin run his hand along his arm in the lightest of caresses. Then he heard something that changed everything.

"I think I love you," Justin whispered just before he dropped off to sleep.



-----



Justin awoke to sunlight. He reached over to touch Brian and found the bed empty. He sat up and looked around. The apartment was empty. There was no noise from the bathroom and the door to it was open. Brian was gone.

"Fuck!" he said aloud. "Why would he leave?"

There was so much more they could have done. He had enjoyed Brian and he knew the man enjoyed him. He liked the ad exec. He maybe even loved him. And now he had left without an explanation. Maybe he had work to do, except that today was Sunday, not a work day.

Justin flopped back onto the bed. What had he done wrong? He thought they were getting along so well. He hoped … he didn't know what the fuck he hoped. The only problem was he did know. He had dared to hope that Brian might be the one, the one to love, the one to cherish, the one to love him back. Could he have been so wrong?

He could feel tears rising. He wouldn't cry, he told himself. He had left that stupid practice behind when he had moved here. He had never let anyone get really close to him. He fucked Paulo and Ferdy and a few other older men that he liked and trusted, but were basically safe and wouldn't upset his neat, orderly life. Now he had dared to step out of the box and try for something better. And here he was all alone once again. Fuck!



-----



Brian awoke to sunlight. He looked around the luxurious room in Ferdy's mansion. It was cool and elegant and safe, just the way he liked things. A long breath escaped his lips.

Fuck! Justin! What the hell had happened there? They had had so much fun. They had fucked each other into oblivion. Then Justin had uttered those fucking words and scared the living bejesus out of him. He had run like a scared rabbit. As soon as he was sure Justin was asleep he had eased himself out of the man's embrace, out of his bed and out of his apartment. The Quoin was open twenty-four seven, so the girl at the front desk had called him a cab and directed the driver to take him to Ferdy's. The front door had been unlocked and he had made it to his room without disturbing anyone.

Now what was he going to do? He would finish his work for Ferdy as fast as he could and get the hell out of Spain before it was too late. He might as well get up and get started right now. He slid out of bed and went to take a shower. Unfortunately showers were a good place to think and his mind kept drifting to the beautiful blond he had left a few hours earlier. He wondered what Justin would think when he found him gone. He hadn't wanted to hurt the young man but he couldn't deal with that declaration of love. He didn't do love, only fucking.

He shut off the shower and toweled off. He knew he had been restless lately. Nothing had really been the same since Gus was born. He loved the little boy but he reminded him of growing older as Gus grew up each year. His life seemed so empty sometimes. Fuck this regret shit!

He would get his computer and start on some preliminary work for Ferdy. He already knew what he was going to suggest for the campaign. That would keep his mind occupied and he wouldn't have to think about The Quoin, about Justin, about his fucking future.



-----



Ferdy studied Brian's preliminary campaign. He liked it very much. The man was extremely good at what he did. He looked up to find Brian lost in thought. Ferdy wondered if he was thinking about Justin.

He had had a call from the young man wanting to know if Brian was still there or if he had left for the States. Something had happened between the two of them and neither would speak about it. Since the Sunday morning when Brian had suddenly appeared for breakfast the ad exec had hardly left the house. He had plugged in his computer and worked both day and night. He refused to go to any parties or dinners with Ferdy and he had given back the key to The Quoin, saying he no longer had any use for it.

Brian was scheduled to leave tomorrow around two o'clock. He wondered if he should say something to him, ask him about Justin. Brian stood up and excused himself. So much for that idea.

Ferdy's phone rang just then. He answered, had a brief discussion and then made the arrangements that were requested. He called up to Brian that he was going out for an hour or two and he'd discuss the campaign when he came back.

Brian wandered the house. He was sick of his room. It was too hot to sit outside. He finally wandered into the library after asking Estella for some iced tea. He sat down staring at Justin's painting of Ferdy. He had thought he could put the blond out of his mind, but he couldn't. He was afraid he was giving up something essentially important by not seeing the man again. However, he was afraid he couldn't deal with what the man wanted if he did see him. What the fuck was he going to do?

He heard the doorbell as he sipped his tea and waffled about what to do. He felt fucking miserable. This was getting him nowhere fast. He stood up and came face to face with Justin who stepped through the library door.

"What are you doing here?" he asked the blond.

"I came to see you."

"Why?"

"I want some answers."

"About what?"

"About why the fuck you snuck out on me and why you haven't called."

"I wasn't aware that that was the required etiquette after a fuck in Madrid," Brian said with more sarcasm than he really felt.

"You fucking asshole!" Justin accused him. "Is that what I am to you … a fuck?"

Brian looked sheepish. How could he answer that? "Justin, I don't think this is a good idea."

"Too bad, you fucking coward! If you never want to see me again, then tell me so. Don't skulk away in the middle of the fucking night."

"I … I'm leaving tomorrow. So I guess this is goodbye."

"Is that so? I thought you had more balls. No, I thought you had more heart and backbone than to treat me like this. I know I'm more than a fuck, and you fucking well know it too, but you're too chickenshit scared to do anything about it. So, fuck you, Brian Kinney! I had a life before you came here and it will continue very nicely after you're gone. Have a nice flight home, you stupid fuck, because you don't know what you're giving up."

Justin turned on his heel and marched out of the house. Brian stared after him wanting to beg him to come back but knowing he couldn't. He really was a chickenshit coward.



-----



Brian buckled himself into the first class seat on the plane. Eight hours and he would be back in lovely Pittsburgh. Only now it might be different. He turned in his seat and took hold of the hand that was held out to him.

"I'm glad you decided to come with me," Brian said to his companion.

"You beg really well," Justin said with a laugh.

"Actually making me grovel at your feet was a little over the top."

"I don't think so."

"You wouldn't. You have a sadistic streak a mile wide."

"And you love it."

"I … love all of you," Brian whispered.

"See, you don't spontaneously combust if you say it," Justin teased. Then his face turned serious. "Brian, I really am glad you came to get me last night. I didn't want to go back to my old life. I want you."

"I want you too, King Tut, or are we leaving him in Madrid?"

"He might do some private shows for his favorite man," Justin said with a grin.

"Justin, I'm really glad you agreed to come with me. We have a lot to work out, but I want to work it out with you, not without you."

Justin smiled at him. That smile calmed his stomach. He had never run after anyone before. This was a first and he hoped a last, because he didn't think he could face Pittsburgh without Justin. Hell, he didn't think he could face the rest of his life without him. He had finally been enough of a man to admit that to the blond. He wanted him in his life … permanently.

Suddenly Justin said, "I was thinking. I wonder what would have happened if I had met you that night I went to Liberty Avenue."

"I guess we'll never know," Brian replied.

"My parents are going to be so pissed when I show up with you. I can hardly wait," Justin laughed.

"It was going to be eternally interesting living with this ballsy, headstrong, beautiful, exciting, creative, loving creature," Brian thought as the plane lifted off the ground. His whole life was going to be different and for once that was a good thing.