- Text Size +

 

Madrid Interlude

Chapter 7




Justin snuggled against Brian's shoulder. They had lots of room in the first class seats, but somehow he liked having Justin draped against him. He never thought he would think that way. Hell, he never thought it would be even remotely possible, but here he was taking this magnificent blond creature back to Pittsburgh.

His friends were going to shit themselves when they got a look at Justin. How could he explain to them who Justin was, how he found him, what had happened between them? How could he ever explain to them the things Justin made him feel? For the first time in a long time he felt free, he felt … happy, he felt like there was a reason he was alive. Since he never bothered to explain anything else to them, he wondered why he now felt he should have to explain Justin.

The problem was that he wanted them to know what he had found, wanted them to know how happy he was, but he didn't know how to explain any of this to them or to even to himself. He didn't exactly know how or where Justin fit into his life. All he knew was that he couldn't envision his life without him. Somehow in the short time he had known the blond, Justin had become as necessary to him as eating and breathing and sex. Yes sex, Justin was sex personified, but he was a whole lot more as well.

As if on cue Brian felt Justin's hand slide down and brush over his dick. He immediately felt his cock stiffen in response. His dick was always ready for action, but he just had to look at the blond or feel the slightest touch and he was hard. Fuck!

"Brian," Justin purred. "I was thinking. Isn't there something called the mile high club. Have you ever done it up here?"

Brian looked into the blue eyes that were so innocent and so fucking full of sexual promise that he could barely think straight. "Ahem," Brian cleared his throat and told himself to get a grip. "Yes, there is such a club. I did a flight attendant somewhere over the Rockies on a trip to California and a passenger on the way to the White Party in Miami and ..."

"And over the Atlantic?" Justin interrupted.

Brian shook his head. "Not yet," he said with a little grin.

"We could rectify that right now," Justin said in a seductive whisper. "I could be your first."

Brian felt his cock jump. "And how do you propose that we do that?" Brian asked wanting to see what Justin would suggest.

"Well," Justin began, "I could go up to the front to the restroom. You could follow in a minute or two and see if anyone's looking, then open the door and slip in with me."

"Do you think there's enough room for both of us and your bubble butt?" Brian teased.

"My ass is exquisite," Justin responded with that giggle that Brian had grown to love. "I'm sure we can figure out the rest from there."

"Well, if you're up for it…" Brian grinned.

"You already are," Justin said glancing at Brian's crotch. He stood up and stretched, and then leisurely made his way to the lavatory and went in.

Brian looked around. Most people were watching the movie. Some were reading and some were sleeping. Nobody seemed to have any interest in him or Justin. He slowly stood up and went to the galley across from the lavatory. The flight attendants must all be in the back because nobody was there. Brian walked across the short distance, opened the lavatory door that Justin had not locked and squeezed inside. He found himself pressed against the sink as Justin bit at his neck. He could feel the blond unzipping his pants.

"What are you doing?" Brian asked, all too sure he knew exactly what Justin was doing.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," Justin whispered in his ear.

Brian felt his cock leap to attention even more. "Shit! There are some things we have to work out in this … relationship," he said, cursing that word, but unable to think of a better one to describe their … situation.

Justin already had Brian's pants down over his ass. "Later," the young man whispered in his ear.

Brian heard him rip open a condom and the snap of the lid of a tube of lube. "I'm the top," Brian stated, although he knew it would be to no avail. They were both too far gone to care.

"You can be the top next time," Justin promised and thrust forward.

Brian stifled a major groan, only allowing a small one to escape. Justin's cock demanded entry and his ass was trying to force it out. He felt Justin thrust again.

"Christ, you're tight."

"I told you, I'm a top," Brian gasped.

"We can fix that."

"No, we can't," Brian stated and pushed back taking all of Justin's glorious manhood.

Justin smiled to himself. It hadn't taken him long to figure out the man. Challenge his superiority and Brian would fight back with everything he had, just the way Justin liked it. He rammed back in and felt Brian grunt and meet his thrust. They pounded away against each other, trying to keep their grunts and moans to a minimum. Brian felt Justin grab his cock and with a few strokes he was lost. Justin filled the condom soon after, leaning on Brian's back as his orgasm spasmed through him.

"Fuck!" Brian gasped supporting them both by leaning on the sink. His jizz was all over the counter and the fucking mirror.

"That was so hot," Justin breathed in his ear and fuck if Brian's cock didn't want to jump to attention again.

"Pull up my pants," Brian ordered harshly.

"Sure," Justin said, doing as Brian requested and wondering what was wrong with the man.

"I'm going back to my seat. You clean up, and then we are going to talk."

Justin's mouth dropped open as Brian quickly slipped out and shut the door behind him. Justin locked it and began wiping up the mess. He wondered what he had done that made Brian angry, because he sure as hell seemed angry when he left.

A few minutes later Justin returned to his seat next to Brian. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"I don't appreciate you assuming that you can have your way with my ass whenever you feel like it."

"But I can," Justin stated with that little giggle that could make Brian do just about anything.

"You little shit!"

"Brian," Justin said calmly, "I understand that some of this is new to you, and we can take it slow. I'll be gentle."

"Fuck! I don't want you to be gentle. I want to be gentle with you."

"But you are."

Brian groaned. He was getting nowhere fast. He decided to take a different tack. "What's going to happen when we get back to Pittsburgh?" Brian asked.

"What do you mean?"

"What are you going to do there?"

"Oh," Justin said slowly, "I'll have to figure that out when we get there, but I know I'm going to be with you." He snuggled up against Brian again. Brian felt his anger slip away. He couldn't believe what this young man could do to him.

"Do … do you want to live with me?" Brian asked, hardly able to believe he was saying those words.

"I guess I could, until I find a place of my own," Justin said thoughtfully.

"I only have one bedroom," Brian added.

"That's okay, I don't mind sharing," Justin said with that little giggle that drove Brian wild.

"What about work, a job, school, money?" Brian pressed on.

"Hmm, I have some money. I saved all the money I earned from my paintings and some of my tips."

"You got tips?" Brian asked. He hadn't seen any money given to Justin during his performance. Maybe he did trick too. What if he had lied about that?

Justin stared at Brian. He had some idea what the man must be thinking and he was going to put an end to that immediately. "Brian, I didn't trick. I told you that. Lots of men wanted to get into my … silk pajamas," Justin said with that fucking giggle. "But I never let them. They thought if they sent me a tip or a present it might pave the way. I kept them of course."

"But they didn't pave the way?" Brian asked.

Justin shook his head. "I told you the truth, Brian … and I expect you to do the same."

"What do you mean?" Brian asked with a frown.

"Are you sorry you asked me to come with you? Because it's starting to sound like that to me."

"No, Justin, I'm not fucking sorry," Brian said relenting. "I want you here … with me. I just think we need to understand what we're doing, set out some parameters."

"Okay, like what?"

"Do you intend to go to work or to school?"

"Is there a Quoin in Pittsburgh?" Justin asked with a giggle.

"Jesus, Justin, stop giggling like that or we have to go back to the fucking lavatory and you will be the bottom."

"Yes, sir," Justin said with another giggle.

Brian groaned. "You didn't answer my question; at least I hope that wasn't your answer."

"I can't go to school. I don't have that much money. I'll have to get a job."

"But not at the Quoin?"

"There is one in Pittsburgh?" Justin asked.

"Yes."

"No," Justin said slowly, "I don't want to work there. Madrid was a special case with Paulo and all. But I'm not sure what I can do instead." Justin frowned.

"If you want to go to art school," Brian began. "I could help you with tuition. You could keep on living with me."

"That's very generous of you, but I'm not a child. I make my own way. Besides I doubt I could get into any decent art school at this late date."

"The new semester hasn't started yet, and you really are very talented. You could apply."

"You think I'm talented?" Justin asked with that sunshine smile.

"Yes, I think you're talented. You know, you never showed me the sketch you did of me that first night."

"You want to see it?" Justin asked pleased that Brian remembered and was interested.

"Of course, I want to see it. They don't call me a narcissistic asshole for nothing," Brian teased.

"Who calls you that?"

"My friends."

"Some friends!"

"They're okay, and they do have a point," Brian admitted.

"I don't see that point," Justin said sincerely.

Maybe that was what Justin liked about this man. He had no illusions about who he was. He was beautiful and smart and kind, and he didn't seem to care who knew it, well, at least the first two parts. He wondered what Brian's friends would be like. What would they make of him?

Maybe that was what Brian liked about this man. He didn't see the hardcore asshole that most people saw in Brian. For some unfathomable reason he thought Brian was kind and caring. And strangely enough, when he was with Justin that was exactly how he wanted to be. He wondered what his friends would think of Justin. Michael was going to shit himself.

Brian glanced over to see Justin staring at him.

"What?" Brian asked.

"Do you think we made a mistake? Is this all happening too fast?" Justin asked.

"Is that what you think?"

"I…I'm not sure. Are you sorry we did this?"

"No, Justin I told you I wanted you to come with me."

"But maybe we should have waited. I could have got my shit together and joined you when we planned things out."

"And that might never have happened," Brian said with a frown.

"See, you are having second thoughts."

"No, no, I'm not. But I know that I rarely do things on impulse. I think them to death … except for fucking. I would have talked myself out of this."

"But that's what I'm saying. You're regretting this already," Justin said in a whisper, his face betraying the fear he was beginning to feel.

"Don't you get it? I don't want to talk myself out of this. For whatever reason, I know, I fucking know, that this is the right thing."

"You do?" Justin beamed his radiant smile at him.

"I do."

"Did we just get married?" Justin giggled.

"Shit!" Brian said. "Don't ever say that!" He shifted uncomfortably as his cock filled his pants. That god dammed giggle! "I don't believe in gay marriage."

"Want to go back to the lavatory?" Justin whispered noting the growing problem in Brian's trousers.

"God, yes," Brian breathed.

"You go first this time," Justin said batting his baby blues at the handsome man beside him. "You can be the top."

"Fucking right," Brian said standing up. He leaned over and whispered, "Hurry up." His hand squeezed Justin's crotch and the man groaned.

Within a couple of minutes they were back in the lavatory, positions reversed and Brian ready to drive home in Justin's ass.

"This is the way it's supposed to be," Brian said and bit gently on Justin's ear. "I fucking mean it." He rammed in and felt Justin gasp and arch back into him. Fuck, he loved this guy. Nobody was his equal sexually, at least he had never found anyone who was … until now.

Brian withdrew and began his thrusts forcefully and deep. He could feel Justin expel breath with every stroke. He felt like he was so far inside the man that there was no him, no Justin, just them. He had never felt this way before. This was why he couldn't leave Justin behind. He jabbed into the man, his thrusts coming faster and faster as his orgasm built. He knew there were going to be problems and uncertainties. He knew he was going to be interrogated and second guessed by his friends. He knew he had barely scratched the surface of getting to know this blond enigma. But he knew he wouldn't change a thing. It was going to be an exhilarating ride, just like this.

He grabbed Justin's cock and jerked him off in time with his rhythm. They both came hard and long. It was Justin's turn to support the two bodies as they gasped for air.

"Fuck! What you do to me…" Brian groaned.

Justin smiled to himself. "Exactly what you do to me. That's why we're so good together."



-----



The plane began circling to land in New York. They made sure their seat belts were done up and everything was stowed. Justin leaned against Brian. His fingers laced with the older man's and they looked at each other.

"How long do we have until the flight to Pittsburgh?" Justin asked.

"A little over an hour."

"What can we do for an hour?" Justin asked with a suggestive smirk.

"Find a restroom stall?" Brian asked hopefully. His cock was ready to go again.

"Sure," Justin said with a smile, "but can we get something to eat too? I'm hungry."

"Christ, they've fed us six times since we got on this crate. How can you be hungry?"

"I've had some very demanding exercise since I came aboard," Justin giggled.

Brian felt his cock stir. "We check in for Pittsburgh first, then the restroom, and then food."

"Okay," Justin agreed with a smile. Brian couldn't help but smile back. He wanted to kiss Justin and caress him and make him moan and beg. That would have to wait till they got home. The restroom would do in the meantime.



-----



They sat in one of the awful so-called restaurants they had in airports. Justin was stuffing his face with a burger and fries. Brian had a bottle of water.

"Where the fuck do you put all that crap?" Brian asked in wonder.

"Good metabolism," Justin mumbled between bites.

Brian snorted. "You'll pay for it eventually," he warned. Justin giggled. "Stop that," Brian said having already told Justin he didn't want anymore giggling.

Justin giggled again. "What's the matter, old man? Don't think you can get it up again?"

"It's already up."

"Oh," Justin said with another giggle. "We could find another restroom, or we could wait and use the lavatory on the flight to Pittsburgh. You know, I have new respect for whoever designed those things. They're quite cozy."

Brian groaned. "You are totally incorrigible."

"I know, but that's only one of the things you like about me."

"Really? And what else do I like about you?"

"You like my art." Brian nodded. "You like my ass." Brian nodded again. "You like my enthusiasm." Brian nodded. "But most of all you like my giggle," he said with one of his very best giggles.

"Come on," Brian said taking his hand. He pulled Justin to his feet and they ran out of the restaurant. They found a different restroom and got each other off one more time.

They arrived out of breath and a little disheveled just in time to board the plane before they closed the doors.

The flight to Pittsburgh was short and they stayed in their seats, mostly thinking about what lay ahead and talking only a little bit. Each of them wondered what the next few days would hold. This whole experience was undiscovered territory for both of them. They would have to see how it all was going to work out.

Finally the plane landed, they collected their bags and caught a cab. As it pulled out of the airport, they linked their hands together once again.

"Happy to be home?" Justin asked.

"I guess. What about you?"

"This doesn't really feel like home anymore. Madrid was."

Brian watched the look of sadness pass across Justin's face. He had asked the young man to give up everything he had in Spain, and he had. He had asked him to come back to a city that held some bad memories for him, and he had. He had asked him to trust a stranger … him … and he had. He vowed he was going to do his very best to make sure that Justin didn't regret any of those decisions.