- Text Size +

 

Madrid Interlude

Chapter 9




Justin and Brian returned to the loft after taking Gus home to his mothers. They had slept till almost noon after a long night of fucking and sucking. Brian had been unwilling to explain why he had spoken to Melanie and Lindsay in the rude manner he had. Justin told him repeatedly that he was capable of speaking for himself, but Brian would simply shrug off his protests and refuse to explain. Instead they fucked insatiably. Justin had never known a man with such a sexual appetite. Sometimes even he got a little worn out trying to keep up with Brian. Justin had begun to realize that although Brian was very glib and earned his living using words, he was really a man of few words. He didn't like to explain himself. He liked his actions to speak for themselves, and he used sex to avoid conversations that he didn't want to have and to say things that he seemed incapable of verbalizing.

Justin was beginning to understand that this man that he had given up his life to follow was very complex. This realization did nothing to assuage his worries about whether he had made the right choice in coming back to Pittsburgh. That still remained to be seen.

Gus had drawn some pictures with Justin after they had spent an hour or two at the park. He had enjoyed the little boy who seemed very bright. He noticed that the tough veneer Brian wore relaxed quite a bit when he was around his son. When they had dropped Gus off at the Munchers, as Brian called them, the two women had had little to say to Justin. He didn't think they liked him or approved of him. He would have to work on that.

"Let's order Thai," Brian said as they came back into the loft.

"Sure," Justin agreed.

Brian placed an order. "So, do you want to go to Babylon tonight?"

"What's Babylon?"

"It's a dance club where I usually hang out."

"Oh, will your friends be there?"

"Maybe, but if you want to meet them I could call and make sure they will be."

"I'd like to meet them, but …" Justin paused. He wanted to make sure Brian understood something.

"But what?"

"I don't want you answering all the questions for me. I want a chance to talk and get to know these people."

"I won't say a word," Brian said raising his hands in a sign of surrender.

Justin snorted. "I didn't mean you aren't allowed to say anything. I just meant that you hardly let me speak at the Munchers, and I don't want that happening again. They didn't like me very much."

"They don't know you," Brian said trying to smooth things over.

"My point exactly. You never gave them a chance to get to know me."

"As I said, I'll keep my mouth shut."

Justin stared at him. How did he make this man understand that he wasn't a child? He didn't need to be protected. He didn't need a guardian. He wanted a partner, an equal partner. He wanted to be able to express himself and make his own friends or enemies. "And as I said, I don't want you to do that," Justin said firmly. "I want you to talk and have a good time, but if somebody asks me a question, however embarrassing, I want to answer it. Understood?"

"Completely," Brian agreed. He would let Justin fend for himself. His friends might be rather surprised at this young man who had come into his life. He felt his mouth curving into a smile as he thought about their reactions.

"What are you smiling at?" Justin asked.

"I'm anticipating the fireworks," Brian said broadening the grin.

Justin scowled at him and then grinned back. "Are you saying that I'm going to bomb or that I'll blow them out of the water?"

"My bet would be on the latter."

That earned him a kiss and a quick trip to the bedroom before dinner arrived. By the time they got to Babylon it was almost midnight. Justin loved the place as soon as he saw it. It was a bit like the dance club at the Quoin, but a lot bigger. He could feel the energy and he pulled Brian onto the dance floor as soon as they got there. They had been dancing for a few minutes lost in each other's eyes when someone tapped Brian on the shoulder.

Brian tore his eyes away from Justin's and said, "Hey, Mikey."

"You're home," Michael said. "Why didn't you call?"

"I've been busy."

"I can see that," Michael said looking Justin up and down with a disapproving sneer. "Who's this? I haven't seen him around before."

"This is Justin, Mikey. Justin, this is my best friend Michael."

"Pleased to meet you," Justin said extending his hand.

Michael ignored the hand. "You know his name?" Michael asked in amazement.

"I know his name," Brian replied with a grin at Justin.

"Where did he come from?" Michael asked Brian.

Brian opened his mouth to answer when he remembered what Justin had told him.

"I came from Madrid … with Brian," Justin stated.

"You brought him with you from Madrid?" Michael asked Brian completely ignoring that Justin had spoken to him.

"I did," Brian grinned.

"Why?" Michael asked looking disapprovingly at Justin. "He's nothing special."

Justin wanted to tell this jerk to shut the fuck up, but he bit his tongue knowing that this was Brian's supposed best friend. He could tell there was a lot more going on here than best friends.

"Are the other guys here?" Brian asked trying to redirect the conversation without driving Michael one in the face.

"Emmett and Ben are over by the bar," Michael said. "Come say hello."

Brian started to follow Michael to the bar, when he noticed that Justin wasn't coming. He grabbed Justin's hand and pulled him along with them. Justin reluctantly allowed himself to follow. He hoped the rest of Brian's friends weren't as big asses as this one was.

"Brian," a good looking tall man said, "you're back."

"Hi, Ben. Emmett," Brian said.

A gaudily dressed man turned and looked at the two of them. "Hi, Brian. Did you have a successful trip?"

"I did. I'd like you all to meet Justin. He came back with me from Madrid."

"Madrid?" Emmett asked. "Wow, that must have been exciting. Were you living there?" he asked Justin.

Justin nodded. "For a couple of years."

"How did you guys meet?" Emmett asked. "It's not like Brian to bring home a person. Designer suits, yes, but men no. Although, you are a cutie pie."

"Thanks Emmett," Justin said with that giggle.

"Let me buy you a drink," Emmett volunteered. "How about a cosmo?"

"Sounds good," Justin said glad to be accepted by at least one of Brian's friends. He could feel Michael's glares without even glancing in that direction. They were palpable in the air.

"Brian," Michael whined, "how long have you been home?"

"A couple days."

"Why didn't you come by the store?"

"I told you I've been busy."

Brian ordered a beer and ignored Michael's whining.

"Let's dance," Ben said to Michael.

Michael ignored him and kept at Brian. "Mom wants to have everybody to dinner tomorrow night. Can you come?"

Brian shrugged.

"Does he always do that?" Justin whispered to Emmett.

"He thinks Brian is his own private property," Emmett told him. "He can't get past the fact that they've known each other since they were teenagers. He still wants to go hang out with Brian and talk on the phone like they were in high school."

"Pathetic," Justin said.

Emmett gulped his drink trying to stop from laughing out loud. This guy had summed up the situation in a hurry. "So what did you do in Madrid?" Emmett asked.

"I was a performance artist in a high class brothel," Justin stated deciding to get this out of the way and see if Emmett would react the way he expected.

"And just what kind of performance did you do?" Emmett asked with a frown.

"I dressed like King Tut, mummified my victims and painted on them."

"Fuck, you say! I'd like to have seen that."

"So did a lot of other people. I was pretty popular."

"But you didn't … you know."

"No, I didn't."

"That's … good. So how did you and Brian hook up?"

"I'm a friend of Mr. Molin whose account Brian was there to get. He brought Brian to the club and there was kind of an instant attraction."

"I can only imagine," Emmett said wistfully. "But how did you ever get Brian to bring you back here?"

"I didn't."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't tell anybody else, but I made him beg me to come with him."

"No! Fuck! Brian?"

"Please don't tell anyone else, Emmett. Brian would kill me."

"You can trust me, sweetie."

"I thought I could or I wouldn't have told you."

Meanwhile Brian was sick of listening to Michael whine on about the problems he was having at the store. "Ben, take him out on the floor to dance," Brian ordered. "Justin, I want another dance."

"Your wish is my command," Justin replied with that little giggle.

Brian ushered him out onto the floor and as the man grabbed him and pulled him against his body, he could feel the growing activity in Brian's jeans. "We may have to get out of here soon or I'll have to introduce you to the back room."

"I'd prefer our bed," Justin whispered.

"Me too. Let's go."

They started towards the entrance. Suddenly Brian stopped as Michael grabbed his arm.

"You can't leave yet," Michael said. "You just got here and I haven't seen you in ages."

"Michael," Brian began but didn't want to be mean.

"We're going home," Justin stated having had enough of this nonsense.

"Home? You don't mean the loft, do you?" Michael demanded.

"That's exactly what I mean."

"Brian, he's not living with you, is he?"

"Yes, Michael," Brian said.

"Holy shit! Who the fuck are you? How come you're taking over Brian's life?"

"Because he wants me too. Good night, Michael. Hope you enjoy your dancing. Come along, Brian."

Brian followed without further explanation. By the time they got outside, they were both laughing hysterically.

"Shit, Brian, you do have one weird ass group of friends. At least I liked Emmett and I think he likes me."

"Well, that's real progress," Brian said with a smirk.

"But that Michael is something else."

"He's just looking out for my best interests."

"Riiiight," Justin said drawing out the word. "He's so in love with you."

"No, Justin, don't go there."

Justin was about to make a smart remark but he looked at Brian's face and decided not to. Some things were best left unsaid. "Come on, Mr. Ad Man, I'm going to take you home and fuck you within an inch of your life."

Brian groaned and Justin giggled. They couldn't get to the fucking loft fast enough.

Justin sat astride Brian's groin riding his cock for all he was worth. This was a position they had discovered that suited them both quite well. Technically Justin was the bottom but he was also on top and in control of what was happening. He had learned to do some interesting things with a cock stuck up his ass. Certain tightening and releases could cause excruciating pleasure to the person under him. He was working that right now. He bounced up and down above Brian watching the man's eyes grow increasingly dark and unfocussed as his orgasm built. He slid down Brian's shaft until he was sitting on his groin. He contracted his anal muscles and heard Brian moan and thrust up. The man was almost there.

"Brian," Justin said suddenly.

"What?" Brian gasped trying to focus on Justin's face.

"Promise me something."

"What?"

"Don't let Michael come between us."

"What?"

"He doesn't like me. He resents me being here with you. He doesn't want us together."

"I don't care…what…Michael…wants!" Brian said thrusting between each word.

Justin began bouncing on the cock swirling his hips and tightening his hold on Brian's dick at strategic moments. He heard the man gasping and whispering his name somewhat incoherently. They would have to finish this conversation later. He grabbed his own purple cock which was dripping copious precum and stroked in time with his upward movements. Brian groaned and then screamed, "Justin!" as he came and Justin lost himself to orgasm seconds later.

Justin lay on top of Brian, the man's cock still inside of him. He drew in some deep breaths and tried to focus on Brian. The man's mouth hung open and he sucked in short breaths, his eyes still closed.

"Brian," Justin said softly. He wanted to make Brian promise not to let Michael destroy them. He was sure the dark man would try to do that at every opportunity.

"What?" Brian whispered opening his eyes and looking at the beautiful creature that lay atop him.

"Did you hear me before? Don't let Michael turn you against me."

"You give him too much power. He's my friend. He doesn't dictate who I can be with."

"But he'd like to."

"Justin. Don't pit us against each other."

"I don't want to, but I see some things in Michael that maybe you don't."

"Like what?" Brian asked rolling the man off him and cleaning them both up.

Justin lay on his back staring at the ceiling. He wondered how blunt he should be. He might as well tell Brian what he was feeling. Covering it up wouldn't get them anywhere. "Michael is your friend, but he's also like a lot of the guys I worked with in Madrid."

"How so?"

"You remember Paco? He was jealous of me, that I didn't have to trick and had a somewhat privileged position at the Quoin. He thought he should have that position. He hated me as a result. Michael's like Paco. He thinks he has a privileged position in your life and he's jealous of anyone who takes that spot, namely me. He hates me, Brian. I could feel it."

"I hope you're wrong, Justin. I think if you get to know Michael you'll find he's really not so bad."

"I'll try, but I don't think he'll ever like me as long as I'm here with you."

Brian looked thoughtful and then turned his head to look into Justin's blue eyes. "My relationship with Michael has nothing to do with what we are to each other. He won't come between us."

"Just remember that when he tries to."

Brian sighed. This was the kind of shit that he hated about relationships, jealousy and petty sniping. He hoped Justin was wrong about Michael, but he feared he was right. Michael had always been possessive of Brian and his time. It hadn't improved much since Michael had got together with Ben. This whole being with someone was uncharted territory for Brian. He knew there would be problems but he hadn't expected them so soon and from Michael. He'd talk to his friend and try to make him see that Justin was important to him and that he should be nice to the blond.

Brian laced his fingers into Justin's. "It'll work out," he said.

"Sure," Justin replied certain that there were going to be lots of problems with Michael before anything got worked out, if it ever did.

"Michael says his mother's having a 'family dinner' tomorrow night. Do you want to go?" Brian asked.

"Will Michael be there?" Justin said with his little giggle.

"Yes, twat, it is his mother."

"Is she any nicer than her son?"

"Stop that. Debbie's … interesting."

"That's a strange word to choose to describe her."

"You'll know why I used it once you meet her."

"I'll go if you want me to," Justin said softly.

"But you don't really want to?"

"Given a choice, no, but I understand that this is your family and I have to get to know them some time. I'll go. Will Emmett be there?"

"Probably. Why?"

"I can use an ally."

"It's not a war."

"That's what it feels like to me."

"Then we won't go," Brian said squeezing the hand he had his fingers laced into.

"We'll go … and I'll make some things clear."

"You will?"

Justin nodded. "I'm not prepared to be picked on, not even for you."

"Good for you. Stand up to them and they'll back right down."

"Is that how it works for you?"

"Pretty much, except for Deb. She never backs off."

"Then I guess I better make a good impression on her."

"You will, Justin."