[Reviews - 187] half-starPrinter ePub eBook
FeatureSummary:

I chose this story as it is a "what if" that continues the story of Brian and Justin after Season 5. Starlight is an author that pulls you into a story by the third paragraph and takes you on a wild ride. There's angst, humor and drama that has you cheering and yelling in disgust in the same chapter. She has this writing style that keeps you wanting more every chapter she writes - mamaduck

Brian and Justin decide it's time to have kids.


Rated: E
Categories: QAF US, Admin Pick Characters: Ben Bruckner, Blake Wyzecki, Brian Kinney, Carl Horvath, Craig Taylor, Cynthia, Daphne Chanders, Debbie Novotny, Drew Boyd, Emmett Honeycutt, Gus Marcus-Peterson, James 'Hunter' Montgomery, Jennifer Taylor, Jenny Rebecca Marcus-Peterson, Justin Taylor, Lindsay Peterson, Melanie Marcus, Michael Novotny, Molly Taylor, Original Character, Sam Auerbach, Ted Schmidt, Tucker
Tags: Anti-Lindsay, Post-series
Genres: Angst w/ Happy Ending, Could be Canon, Drama, Humor
Pairings: Brian/Justin, Debbie/Carl, Emmett/Drew, Michael/Ben, Ted/Blake
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes
Word count: 33789 Read: 140091
ePub Downloads: 127 Published: Jul 12, 2016 Updated: Nov 15, 2016
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Banner by samcdee

**********

I chose Why Not Me by Starlight as it is a "what if" that continues the story of Brian and Justin after Season 5.

Starlight is an author that pulls you into a story by the third paragraph and takes you on a wild ride. There's angst, humor and drama that has you cheering and yelling in disgust in the same chapter. She has this writing style that keeps you wanting more every chapter she writes.

She also writes full characters that you fall in love with. If she has chosen a character to be the bad guy, watch out! She makes that character so evil that you are wanting to drop that character off a cliff without a parachute.

Take time to read this story and look up her other stories. You will enjoy the ride.

-mamaduck

1. Chapter 1 by starlight [Reviews - 19] half-star (2154 words)

Thank you Lorie for all your help as my Beta.

2. Chapter 2 by starlight [Reviews - 11] half-star (2426 words)

If you like Lindsay stay away this one isn't going to have a happy ending for her.

3. Chapter 3 by starlight [Reviews - 10] half-star (1972 words)

It will be late tomorrow or the next day for my next post.

4. Chapter 4 by starlight [Reviews - 11] half-star (2166 words)

Thanks to Lorie, my Beta though all three stories.

5. Chapter 5 by starlight [Reviews - 13] half-star (2189 words)

I was going to hold this hostage till a certain author wrote but since I would be updating until late tomorrow I had to get this one out.

6. Chapter 6 by starlight [Reviews - 10] half-star (2201 words)

I am bring the devil back to Pittsburgh but this is before.

7. Chapter 7 by starlight [Reviews - 8] half-star (1651 words)

I came home yesterday wrote this and fell asleep. Here it is.

8. Chapter 8 by starlight [Reviews - 11] half-star (2603 words)

9. Chapter 9 by starlight [Reviews - 10] half-star (1848 words)

10. Chapter 10 by starlight [Reviews - 9] half-star (2097 words)

I have a surprise for Linds.

11. Chapter 11 by starlight [Reviews - 10] half-star (2183 words)

I separated this from the other chapter because Daphne deserved her own chapter.

12. Chapter 12 by starlight [Reviews - 9] half-star (2166 words)

The muse is working overtime with me,

13. Chapter 13 by starlight [Reviews - 12] half-star (2007 words)

14. Chapter 14 by starlight [Reviews - 10] half-star (2184 words)

Nancy is helping and doesn't even know it.

15. Chapter 15 by starlight [Reviews - 13] half-star (1540 words)

The garden party is on. There will be at least one more chapter if not a couple more.

16. Chapter 16 by starlight [Reviews - 21] half-star (2402 words)

This is the end but I think that the kids will get little one shots every once in a while. I wanted to leave it with the possibility to write a sequel. With all the kids and Justin and Michael there might be something for later.

Thank-you Lorie for reading the insanity I write and encourging me to write more.