[Reviews - 5] starhalf-starPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

Story banner

Brian had been restless.  For the first time in his life he found that he was growing tired of the same old routine.  He wondered, with the change of seasons, if something -  or someone  -  new might be possible in his life as well. Still, he knew it was unlikely that the type of man who could make the difference that had been on his mind was actually out there - and he was quite certain that if he was, it was more than a little improbable that such a man would just simply drop into his life...


Rated: A
Categories: QAF US Characters: None
Tags: None
Genres: None
Pairings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3356 Read: 2334
ePub Downloads: 13 Published: May 05, 2016 Updated: May 05, 2016
Story Notes:

I don't own these characters, and the only reward I receive from my stories is the joy of sharing the 'depth of love' that for me always has and always will exist between these two.

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 **Written for the "Spring Is In the Air" Challenge**

I would like to extend a very special thanks to Predec2 for an awesome Easter gift - my very first banner. It is beautiful and couldn't fit the story better. I am so excited and grateful. Thank you Kim for your consistent support and encouragement. You're the best!


1. Chapter 1- one shot by 4depthoflove [Reviews - 5] starhalf-star (3356 words)