Manipulations by Frosty70
Summary: Daphne was sure Michael had manipulated Brian and Justin so they were apart. She happens to be in the park when Michael and Brian’s occasional fuckbuddy comes in. She takes steps to bring her best friend back with the man he loves.

This story has not yet been beta'd.


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Daphne Chanders, Justin Taylor
Tags: Anti-Michael
Genres: Angst w/ Happy Ending
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 16423 Read: 14672 Published: Aug 25, 2020 Updated: Jun 16, 2021

1. Chapter 1 by Frosty70

2. Chapter 2 by Frosty70

3. Chapter 3 by Frosty70

4. Chapter 4 by Frosty70

5. Chapter 5 by Frosty70

6. Chapter 6 by Frosty70

Chapter 1 by Frosty70
1.

Daphne Chanders was fed up. She knew Michael Novotny was involved in Brian and Justin’s breakup. She had to find out what he and Brian’s fuckbuddy, Brad did. Okay, he couldn’t be faulted for that. She’d told Justin as much when he’d queened over it. But she didn’t like him one bit. She was at the park studying. She heard a car pull in and looked up. They had parked beside her car. It was Michael and Brad!?

She put her book up so she couldn’t be recognized. Oh my god! They are all over each other. Pretending to be texting she started filming. Twice she got good face shots. They went into a vine covered gazebo, she was soon there. She found an opening in the vines to film through. Good there was still plenty of light. She got them doing the ‘gag’ deed. Then their conversation about the Interview from the London Art Fair with Justin that night.

Mike whine- screeched, “You have to stop Brian from watching that! We can’t take a chance on him going there to see him!”

“He goes to Britin tonight, but I can stop him before. He’s at work right now.”

Then they started in again. Ok, she thought let’s get this sent to Brian. She goes to leave and sees Mike’s keys in the car. Trying the door it opens. She grabs the keys and pitches them way under a nearby bush. She gets in her car and leaves.

Her phone rings with Brian calling. “Daphne here.”

“Where are those bastards?!” Brian asks. “The park for now in the gazebo. We need to meet and talk Brian....At the loft?...Oh ok. Where is Britin?...No he never took me there....I’m on my way. Wait why not ride together. Okay I’ll meet you at Kinnetik.”

“Hey Brian, been awhile.”

“What park they at?”

“The one you me and Jus went to.”

Getting to the park they find Mike and Brad there trying to find the keys. Brian gets out and Brad tries to hug him, he shoves him back and punches first him then Mike. “STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME! BOTH OF YOU!”

He gets in his new jeep and leaves.

“You know whiner boy is going to run to mommy, Brian.”

“That’s why I’m stopping by there before going to your place for you to get some clothes, then on to Britin.”

Getting to the diner they see Deb and Ben inside. Daph walks to Ben as Brian goes to Deb.. they turn their phones and let them and the whole diner hear everything.

“It’s not like you don’t fuck everything that moves Brian.” Said Deb. Trying to think of a way to excuse it.

“He told me he wasn’t with anyone else. I want no ties, but my stud days are over I want nothing to do with them. Maybe you ought to console Ben.”

Ben was sitting there staring at the table shaking his head.

“Let’s go Daphne.”

They went to get her clothes. She was going to go to London, so she had already packed to leave Tuesday. She just hoped she could get Brian to go along with her. She was gobsmacked when she saw Britin. It was awesome!

Brian fixed two turkey sandwiches. He actually put a tad of mayo on his with lettuce and tomatoes and a couple pickles on the side with lightly salted chips. He only took a few of those giving the rest to Daphne.

Later they settled in to watch the telecast.

“We are here at the kickoff dinner a few days before the start of the London Art Fair to interview some of the artists. I have with me right now Justin Taylor. A very successful American artist from New York. Over to you Niles.”

“Mister Taylor you have came a long way in five years.”

“Yes, I worked a job as a waiter at night while painting during the day. I found a few galleries that accepted my paintings, then at an out of the way gallery my agent came in while I was hanging three pictures. She took me on that day. It went on from there. I’d been in New York six months at the time.”

“You weren’t originally a New Yorker?”

“No, I grew up in Pittsburgh. I was part of an emerging artists show at Bloom’s Gallery. Simon Caswell wrote an article for Art Forum about me. A so called friend showed the article to me and I told her I didn’t need to go to New York when she said I had to go their for my art. I had plans to get married or as married as two gay men can. She took the magazine to my fiancé and showed him. We were having some issues, which I know we could have straightened out if she hadn’t done that. I think what she did was to get me out of Pittsburgh. I left a couple days later. I haven’t been back.”

“Why would she do that deliberately?”

“She has a son with my fiancé. She and her wife are raising him.”

“You haven’t kept in touch with your ex fiancé?”

“I tried to, but he felt he had to let me go to be a success.” He lifts his right hand.” By the way I still consider him my fiancé, we cancelled the wedding not our relationship. He felt differently. Enough of this please.”

“I was told you have an announcement to make Mister Taylor?”

“Yes. Ten years ago I was attacked leaving my prom with my, let’s say boyfriend. It left me with motor skills disfunction in my right hand. I was given a computer that uses a stylus on an art program. With that and therapy I got back the ability to paint. Though I have painful cramps in my hand if overused or it gets cold. About a year ago I noticed weakness and severe pain in my hand that has gotten worse. I started practicing with my left hand, but the results are not on a par with my right hand paintings. Just before coming here I saw a specialist about my hand. I have severe arthritis that is just going to get worse. So this Fair is my last show. I have about one hundred paintings I will place in galleries that have told me they would show them. If I want to be able to do some kind of art, I will have to use my computer a lot. One of the places they are used are in advertising agencies. Whether I go back to Pittsburgh to work or stay in New York is yet to be seen. I want to thank my loyal fans who have been there these five years. Thank you for the interview.”

He turned his back and walked away, the curling of his hand was noticeable. Teardrops were seen in his eyes before he turned.

Daphne looked at Brian and saw tears streaming down his face.

“He never quit loving you. He understood about your fuckbuddy. But he never did anything but the occasional blowjob. You are it for him. Tell me Brian, why did you let Lindsey do this to you and Justin. What does he have to do to prove to you how he feels? Was Lindsey losing her dreams of you and her marrying someday? She knew about Britin. Wasp grapevines. She vocally told friends that the house and you would be hers. Just a matter of time. Whiner manchild never got over that unfinished hand job. You were his superhero. In his mind you belonged to him. I’m not trying to make you feel guilty. They manipulated you. As long as you remained the stud they had no worries. Lindsey could dream of her white picket marriage to you and Mike could live through your tricks. Placing him in their place. Open your eyes Brian! Go after him before you lose him. He’s depressed but you can change that. I know you still love him. Come to London with me. Tell Cynthia and Ted to handle Kinnetik. They can manage for a couple weeks. You can take your laptop with you for VCs. Let’s go bring our man home. It’s not only time. It’s time!”

Putting her arms around Brian Daphne let him sob out all his hurt and anger. She told him that he had moved in a panic after the bombing. That his unusual actions had scared Justin. He was afraid he’d get pushed off another cliff after Brian calmed down. He quieted and she realized he was asleep. His phone was alternating beeping and ringing. She managed to get it off the end table and shut it off. She settled in, still holding him and fell into a light sleep.

The next morning Brian stirred. He had rewatched the telecast letting Daphne sleep. He could admit that her arms holding him felt good. Also it was harder to admit it, but she was right. He had been manipulated. It hit him hard that Brad had played him. What he and Mike thought to accomplish he didn’t know. He slipped away from Daphne and went to fix coffee and some toast and scrambled eggs. He called his lawyer at home. Since he never let Brad move in the loft, only an occasional night or two during the week, there was no way he could ask for money or property. His lawyer had just finished a messy breakup and had refreshed his memory on the laws. He paid a retainer to him. Feeling Daphne’s light kiss on his cheek. He threw an arm across her shoulders and hugged her.

She grabbed coffee and her portion of breakfast.

“Lawyer?” She asked.

“You are right about what Lindsey was trying to do. Mike and Brad? Well, Mike hinted that he should move into the loft when he and Ben had fought once. I think Brad planned on getting money and perhaps the loft when we’d break up. I think Mike was planning on getting a share of the money. But I wouldn’t let him spend but a couple of nights there during the week and that wasn’t every week. I never told him I loved him. I was through fucking around. He was convenient and willing. He would not have happened if I’d kept my head out of my ass and realized Mike and Jennifer were lying to me.”

“She told me Justin wasn’t coming back to Pittsburgh ever, Daph.”

“Why did she do that? Justin did say she told him not getting married was a good thing. He didn’t feel the same. He hasn’t talked to her since he said goodby to her.”

“Want to leave earlier Daph? I think it’s time I claimed my sunshine back. If I have to I’ll stalk him.”

“I don’t think you’ll have to do that. Just be open with him, the walls have to come down and stay down. If I were you I’d hire someone to guard here. Since Jennifer feels the way she does and knows where Britin is she could lead Mike and Brad here. I don’t trust them. When do we leave?”

“Let me make a few calls.” Brian replied.

He called a security firm who were coming out that afternoon to set things up. Then he talked to Ted and Cynthia and made plans to take off three weeks. If it couldn’t be handled by them or Vc’d Kinnetik didn’t need them. He told Cyn to put a hold on hiring for the art department. He also told Ted and Cyn if he got served papers from Brad to forward them to his lawyer.

Then he called and booked two, first class tickets for Sunday night to London. Lastly he went into his phone and blocked Mike Brad and Lindsey and Deb, deleting the messages. He returned Melanie’s call, she agreed to not tell Lindsey and keep quiet about the trip. She told him Lindsey was very upset with Justin, but he never mentioned her name. She said The BBC reporter did add in that A Lindsey Peterson had talked to a Canadian reporter taking credit for giving Justin his start when he had an Up and coming new artist showing in Canada.”

On Saturday night the security system upgraded and guards in place, they left for London.

They arrived late at night and went to their hotel sharing a suite of rooms. Daphne texted that she was there and had her friend September with her, but was going to bed. He said he would see her the next day. Gates would open at 10.

The next day they arrived at 9:30 the line was long but they were asking people to register. Daphne’s name was listed with one guest. They were put through immediately with permission to talk to Justin. This was for security purposes.

They saw Justin as soon as they were in the door. “Go up to him Brian and slip your arms around him.” Daphne said.

Looking a bit doubtful but wanting to feel Justin so badly he slowly walked up to him. Justin smelled the familiar cologne just as Brian reached him and started to turn around. Brian’s arms encircled him as he whispered to Justin, “I’m so sorry”, not able to keep a sob from escaping. Justin looked up at the face of the man he loved and saw tears trickling down his face. His own tears fell as he reached up and pulled him down in a kiss. Brian showed Justin the matching ring on his finger. The flash of cameras went off around them but they didn’t care. “We need to talk.” Justin said. Their lips met in a kiss that deepened. The flashes of the cameras ignored again.

Daphne slipped up to them hugged a Justin and said. “Um, September’s cousin gave her this cd to give to you. I’ve had it awhile it’s the prom dance you guys danced to. Do you want to share it? They could show everyone, probably get it broadcast back in the Pitts?”

“What do think Brian? It’s your call.” Justin said.

“Why not? Let everyone back home see how we looked that night.”

Daphne gave a little cheer and went off beaming to talk to the BBC cameramen. In mere moments the video was projected on the designated wall areas.

While they were getting the video feed set up Justin turned to Brian. “Brian, You looked so handsome when I saw you walking towards me that night. You walked up and I teased you about a roomful of 18 year olds. You told Daphne she looked lovely tonight. You asked if you could borrow her date and we started dancing. It was awesome! The twirls, you picked me up and spun us around. At one point I moved around you and took your jacket off and threw it to Daphne. You picked me up and kissed me in front of everyone. I could see the love in your eyes. Afterwards I walked you to the jeep we were laughing and singing. You said it was ridiculous romantic. Then I started to walk back in and you yelled my name. Chris tried to ruin that night. But in spite of what he did. We are together now. No one is going to get in our way. I won’t let them.” He cups Brian’s cheek tears rolling out of their eyes.

Brian gently kisses Justin. “You remember? Oh Justin. You were so gorgeous . We won’t let them interfere anymore Sunshine. I do love you so much. I wish I would have told you when you moved back in but I felt so guilty.”

“Brian love, it wasn’t your fault. If you hadn’t been there I would have died. Chris had been bullying me all year. It’s in the past and now that I remember, we’ll talk tonight and put the bad part of that night behind us.”

Then the music started and Brian and Justin watched as they danced. The teenage crowd were both shocked and mesmerized. Then their song began playing over the sounds system. Brian led Justin to a cleared area and began to dance with Justin. The crowd made room for them to move around. Their love shone for everyone to see.

They went back to the hotel and made love to each other. They talked way into the night. They talked openly about everything that went wrong between them. Brian explained more about his childhood. The fear of not being loved of being afraid to love. His feelings of worthlessness. When they fell asleep wrapped in each other’s arms. Brian could feel Justin’s love for him radiating off the younger man. Justin simply loved with his whole heart. He accepted the broken man he was and supported the man Brian wanted to be and was finally letting come out.

Justin had agreed to be at the Fair three evenings only. Brian and Daphne were there standing next to him. They explored London in between his appearances. By the last night Brian could feel the sadness Justin was feeling.

Back at the hotel, Brian and Daphne both held Justin as he cried for the end of his career. They told him how proud they were of him.

They took a trip to Milan and Brian and Justin shopped. Justin already owned designer suits, but added two suits to what he had. They had sweaters, shirts, jeans and shoes sent to Britin. Brian and Justin each bought Daphne some clothes with accessories to go with them. Before they left for home they visited Sempione Park with its Tower, aquarium, theater and municipal Library. The landscaped gardens by Emilio Alemagna were beautiful. Daphne snapped picture after picture as Brian and Justin pledged their love and exchanged Celtic Curb bracelets.

Arriving in New York they went to Justin’s loft apartment in Manhattan. They packed Justin’s stuff and had it sent to Britin. After talking about it they decided to keep the loft for business and pleasure trips to New York. Justin had 80 pictures left out of the hundred. Brian picked out two for Kinnetik and three for Britin. One was a picture showing their prom dance. To one side was Brian kissing Daphne and how he looked when Justin first saw him. Daphne was given a picture showing them at the prom but also scenes from over the years of their friendship. They arranged for more pictures to be taken to the galleries selling Justin’s art.

Brian called his lawyer and arranged for him and Justin to form a Legal Domestic Partnership. Plus they would have each other’s POA's. They both made out a will.

Arriving at Britin near midnight they slept in the next morning. Early afternoon found them signing the papers then a visit to the insurance agency where Brian changed the million dollar Life Insurance policy so Justin and Ted would handle it if something happened to Brian. He knew hell would be raised but he wanted Gus to benefit not Lindsey and Melanie. He also put in place a policy for JR for $500,000 with again Justin and Ted handling it. The insurance company would send notice of the policies to the girls.

*Flashback*

Ted and Blake came into Debs for the usual Sunday dinner. He nervously looked around then focused on Blake. Everyone was there including the girls visiting from Canada and Jennifer. Deb had insisted Ben be there and had warned Mike to keep quiet. Ted spoke quietly to Deb and Carl and got their approval for what he wanted to do. While Blake got the TV ready to play what he had Ted faced the gang.

“I knew there was an interview on BBC, a British TV channel filmed at an Art Show dinner. Justin was featured in the interview. The filming continued during the week the Fair was held. This includes more on Justin.”

Carl and Deb sat close to Mike as they had been clued in that Brian and Justin’s reuniting was on the film.

It started with the interview that Justin did, then went on to Monday’s opening. Mike sat quietly but shaking his head in disbelief. He watched as Brian approached Justin wrapping his arms around him. One of the cameras was close enough to hear Brian’s words of apology. The kiss was deep loving and tender. Their hands cupping each other’s face. Then it switched to Prom 2000 and It showed Brian and Justin dancing. “When did Brian learn to dance like that?” Emmett asked. The gang saw tears in Brians eyes as the camera panned in for a closeup. In the end there was thunderous applause and cheering. Then Brian threw his arms around Justin and Daphne’s shoulders and they walked out.

Mike sat frozen in place, he realized he had seen the end of the Brian and Mikey show. Lindsey had watched the end of her dreams of her and Brian. But along with the heartbreak they were furious. Melanie looked at both of them. She knew her marriage was probably over. Loud enough for everyone to hear she asked.

“Did you two really think you would accomplish anything with your manipulations? Just how were you both planning on claiming Brian for your own? Lindsey, Brian is gay and would never marry you. Michael you’ve never grown up. It was one thing to be best friends. But as a couple you would never work. Mike I used to think Deb needed to cut the apron strings but from the gossip I heard through the years, she tried to do that. Lindsey, I actually realized when I was fuming about Brian once that you twist your way of saying things. You either make me look bad. In fact, I learned from you with a little help from Ted. Michael, Ted knows more about the real Brian than you.”

Ted retrieved the tape and looked at everyone. “I talked to Brian and he told me Justin got his memory back about the prom. They are together and are closer than ever. God help anyone that messes with them.” He looks first at Mike, then at Lindsey. Finally his gaze turns to Jennifer and he repeats. “Anyone.”
Chapter 2 by Frosty70
Author's Notes:
Chapter beta'd by BritinManor
2.

The next day after signing the papers and making the changes on the insurance policies, Brian called Ted and had him call everyone to Britin. He called Ben and personally asked him to be there. Em arranged the food that everyone would bring. Besides Puttanesca, Deb made a dish consisting of shrimp, zucchini, peppers, and angel hair pasta in cream sauce. Em fixed fruit and vegetable trays. Cynthia and Murphy, with his wife, Angie, were there. Cyn brought a big garden salad and Angie made a tomato mozzarella salad. Ben got two loaves of garlic bread, and Ted and Blake made a chocolate ice cream cake and an apple pie with vanilla ice cream. Justin fixed a tiramisu. The girls had actually moved back, so Brian talked to Melanie and found out that Lindsey was on a two-day trip to New York with her mom and sister. Mel, Gus, and JR would be there. She was bringing tea and kool-aid for the two kids as well as Ted and Blake to drink. Daphne brought lemonade as her contribution. Brian also told Melanie about the change to the insurance policy, citing he didn’t trust Lindsey not to spend the majority of it on herself if something happened to him. Melanie was surprised but pleased about the policy for JR.

After showing everyone through the manor, they gathered around the table to eat.

“Oh my God,” Deb shrieked! “You’re married!”

“Maw, calm down. We signed LDP papers.” Seeing her blank look, he explained. “A Legal Domestic Partnership is more binding than marriage. So we decided we wanted to wear the rings we had from our first engagement. To Justin and I, we are married.”

“Murph, Cynthia, and Ted, did you consider the new hire for the art department?” They all smiled and gave an enthusiastic agreement.

“Well, Justin Taylor-Kinney, you have a job in Kinnetik’s art department. You will have your own office as you will work on our animated advertisements. You will be responsible for obtaining more clients from the entertainment world as well. Did you get a chance to look at the resumes I gave you?”

“Yes, Bri, I’m going to hire Angie to help with finding more clients. As for a PA, I’m hiring someone who switched to a business degree concentrating on marketing and office skills. Daphne, you have the job if you would like the challenge.”

There was a loud cheer and Daphne grabbed Justin in a big hug.

_________________

The next day Jennifer was at a little coffee shop near her home. She was sheltered by some potted plant arrangements. She knew that Brad had access to the loft at one time, and came and went whenever he wanted at Kinnetik. She had been talking to Deb, getting her head on straight before apologizing to her sons. Suddenly she heard a familiar voice talking on the phone. Peeking around, she saw Brad on the phone. She started recording the conversation.

“Kip, I can’t do anything about it! Look, I know I fucked up by getting involved with Novotny! But he caught me on Brian’s laptop. I had to play nice with him to stay out of trouble. Brian took his laptop with him to the manor and I was never able to crack the code on the PC. I’m sorry, but I can’t get into Kinnetik at all. Both Novotny and I are banned. Plus, he changed the locks and codes on the loft. I doubt the PC is there since he’s moved to the manor... I talked to the lawyer you told me to, and he says I can’t sue him as I didn’t move into the loft and I never went to the manor. I’ve gone too far as it is and I’m not going any further, step-brother dear. I'm leaving town. I get caught and I’ll be charged with fraud. Fuck off, Kip! You’re the one that swallowed what that kid told you and dropped the charges.”

Jennifer called and asked Carl to meet her at Kinnetik. She sent the recording to him. When Carl showed up, he had Detectives Brandon Greene and Tucker Rand with him.

“Jen, I don’t know if Brian and Justin want to talk to you,” Carl said as the officers went into Kinnetik with her.

“Hello, Cynthia. I’m Police Chief Carl Horvath and these men are Detectives Rand and Greene. I think you know Jennifer? It is of the utmost importance we speak with Brian and Justin as soon as possible.”

“They’re doing a presentation at the moment but should be done soon if you don’t mind waiting?” She told them. “Does this involve Michael or Brad?” At his head nod, she continued, “Then you can wait in Brian’s office. Michael still doesn’t know the meaning of stay away.”

Brian finished the presentation and goes to see why Jennifer and the police are here. He had Justin join him. The recording of Brad’s side of the phone conversation is played.

“Mr. Kinney, we need to find a way to find out exactly what he’s done,” Horvath says.

Brian calls Ted in and has him listen to the conversation.

Ted thinks a moment, then says, “I’ll go over both Kinnetik’s and your joint personal accounts. I’ll try to do some deep digging. Ken can cover for me while I’m checking the personal account.”

Two days later, Ted tells Brian he’s stumped but feels something is screwy with the accounts. Brian receives a call from the bank about a large withdrawal from his account. $50,000 was taken out, cash which should not have been allowed. The bank says Brian and Justin should use their credit cards as they are freezing the accounts, both checking and savings. Brian rechecks as Ted had used Brian’s laptop to do his looking into the problem and saw no cash withdrawal. “This shows no withdrawal, Ted. What’s going on?”

Four days later, the bank calls and says they’re stumped. Ted makes a suggestion and makes a call to an old friend.

The next morning at the bank, Brian, Ted, and Dale Wexler were still looking into what had happened.

“Ted, I had no reason to look. I’m rich, I should have had no trouble.” Brian said.

“Well obviously, your hacker has figured his way back into your account; thank God they didn’t get into Kinnetik.”

“Well, little fish,” Dale Wexler said. “They could still get in. I’ve talked to the police and they are searching for Kip Thomas. No Justin, I see that look, and you are not responsible for him being in this. We need a freeze on your accounts both personal and business. To access money, Brian, you, Justin, or Ted, will have to go directly to the bank for it. I’ll get right on trying to follow the trail. I’m almost positive it’s a ghost account set up. But instead of your account disappearing, it shows one certain amount.”

“Why should Justin... Justin? What did you do? I remember right after the charges were dropped, you said it’s a mystery. Spill it.”

“Um... uh... weeelll, I might have convinced him to drop the charges against you...”

“By doing what?” Brian asked with an arched eyebrow.

“I let him blow me and told him my dad put a guy in jail because I was underage. So I said I wouldn’t tell if he dropped the charges.”

Brian grabs Justin in his arms. “Dammit, Justin, I should spank your ass! He could have hurt you, you twat!”

“Oh, please! He was on his knees and I was not a weakling.”

Later at the loft knowing that it would take a while for Dale to find the evidence, the two tried to relax. Brian was totally wound up. He rarely got to that extreme. Justin cornered Brian and ordered him to stand still in his dominating voice. He proceeded to strip Brian and fasten his arms around a beam. He commands him to keep his legs spread. He gets a ridged butt plug and lubes it. After slowly opening him up, occasionally brushing against his prostate, he inserts the dildo and turns it on. He then smacks each of Brian’s butt cheeks. His moans and pleading for more, then his begging for relief, get louder.

“Un-uh! Spread them and hold still.”

He feathers his fingers up and down Brian’s thighs, tapping the butt plug, making it move inside him. He puts a cock ring on Brian to keep him from cumming.

“Justin! Gawdddd! I can’t stand it. Please let me cummm.”

“Not before me, baby.”

He finally pulls the plug out slowly, and lines himself up, and begins to push into him. Pulling out a bit, then he slides in, until he bottoms out. He gives Brian a moment to adjust then starts to slowly pump, angling so he brushes Brian’s sensitive nerve bundle, loving the moans and constant tightening of Brian’s muscles around his dick. Finally, he starts moving faster, hitting his prostate with every thrust, while Brian constantly chants Justin’s name. His legs and arms are shaking, so Justin takes the cock ring off, and with one final push, he commands, CUM NOW! They both reach their release.

After waiting a few minutes to let Brian’s legs be in a more comfortable position while massaging them, he unfastens his arms. He guides him to the couch and helps him lie down with his head in his lap. After about ten minutes, Brian says, “Let's take a nap in bed, then it’s your turn.”

When evening comes they are more relaxed, though the concerns are still there. They order in a variety of Thai dishes to eat, then watch some movies.

_________________

After two weeks, Dale meets with Brian and Justin about the hacking.

Dale, Ted, Carl, Brian, and Justin meet at Britin.

Dale says, “They set up a ghost account, using your info. They managed to fix it so you were rerouted to that fake account. You need to get with the bank and make a new account.”

“We have an IP address of the computer.” Carl grimaced. “You might want to sit down, Brian.”

“For Pete’s sake just tell me,” Brian says.

“It’s Red Cape, Brian. It’s Michael,” Carl says sadly, shaking his head.

Justin asks, “Do you want to talk to Michael or... hmmm, you think we could bug the shop?”

Carl thinks a minute, “That should work, but how do we accomplish that?”

“I’ve got it!” Ted exclaims. “Hunter is watching the shop for Michael this weekend in spite of their differences lately. He’ll be there alone. I’m sure Hunter will plant the bug for us.”

It took a couple of days to set things up, plus the FBI was in on this as it was a federal crime. Cynthia and Ted gave Brian and Justin some privacy to adjust to what they’ve been told. With Brian and Justin’s permission, they unfroze the account, but only allowed a maximum of $750,00 to be taken out. Once arrests were made, the money would be replaced.

Starting Monday, FBI agents were in place close to Red Cape and all conversations were being monitored. They’d been told that Brad would visit Michael, but so far nothing. But then they heard talk of a Comic-Con the next weekend, and that Brad and Michael planned to go. On Thursday, Carl happened to be in the diner along with Brian and Justin. Carl received a call that Brad had entered the shop and that Kip Thomas was let in through the backdoor. They knew this was it.

Carl, along with Detective Brandon Greene, Detective Tucker Rand, and four FBI agents met at the backdoor of the shop. Two more agents were just out of sight at the front. They listened as they made the transfer of $300,000 dollars. Dale had obtained Brad and Kip’s account numbers, as well as Michael’s. $100,000 was placed in each account.

Then they heard Michael laugh and say, “Ha, Brian, you refused to give me money for my store. Now I’ve got it anyway.”

Having already entered the back of the shop, the agents along with Brian, Carl, Brandon, and Tucker, swiftly went to Michael’s office where the men were at.

“Not so fast, Novotny!” Brian said and stepped back.

The lawmen entered the office.

“What the fuck? Who are you? You have no business back here. Carl? What’s going on? Ma won’t like this at all,” Michael blubbered out.

They quickly cuffed the three men and read them their rights after making them transfer the money back. They confiscated the computer and the receipts from their transaction.

Justin, Deb, Ted, and Dale were outside the store when they brought them out. Before she could be stopped, Deb stepped forward and smacked Michael so hard he hit the ground.

“You’re dead to me, Michael! I’m so ashamed of you. I may have spoiled you, but you made yourself the greedy manipulative person you are now.”

The agents loaded the three men in their cars and drove off.

Deb felt someone’s hand on her arm and turning, she saw Brian with tears running down his face; he enfolded her in his arms. Justin wrapped his arms around both of them and let them cry.

Brian and Justin took Deb to her house where they stayed with her until Carl got home. Deb had quit crying, although she was still fuming and pacing in between cooking.

“How’re you doing, Red? They’ll be arraigned tomorrow. I really don’t think you should be there.” He sat, and then pulled her to sit on his lap, holding her tightly.

“No Carl, I, no we, should be there. Brian, I want you and Justin to be there with me. One of you on each side. We have to be composed and let him see no emotion at all. I texted Ted and he will handle Kinnetik. Oh, I’m so glad Vic isn’t here to see this. He’d be so ashamed.”

“Maw, besides Carl, you have me, Ted, and Emmett. You’re our second mom. In fact, you know I consider you my only mother. Justin has always called you a second mom as well. We all love you.”

Shedding a few tears, Deb patted Brian’s cheek.” Thank you, son. Yes, you are my son as much as Michael was. We’ll get through this together. Maybe it will teach him a lesson and he’ll grow up finally.”

The next day Deb, Carl, Brian, and Justin were in the courtroom. Carl, plus Brandon and Tucker sat together as they would testify. The defendants entered the courtroom. Brad and Kip scowled at Brian and Justin. Michael tried his puppy dog eyes and managed a few tears. When no one looked at him, he tried to cross his arms, but couldn’t because of the cuffs. It surprised all of them when all three pled guilty. Kip, being the lead instigator, got twenty years. Brad got twenty as well as he was the one doing the transfer of funds. Since it was his first offense, Michael got eight years. Chance of parole in five years. Neither Kip nor Brad got a chance of parole. Brad and Kip were sent to prison in New York in maximum security. Michael was in minimum security at Allegheny State Prison.

At home later, Carl said that Michael pled guilty because he saw how much he had hurt his mother. She said, “Maybe, but he would have gotten more years if he didn’t, right?”

“True, but let’s give him the benefit of doubt in this.” He hugged Deb.

_________________

That weekend, Deb was determined to have a family dinner. All the boys and their spouses were there. Ben and Hunter were commanded to be there. Melanie, Lindsey, and the kids were also there.

When Lindsey had a chance, she started in on Justin about coming home from New York.

“Lindsey Anne Peterson-Marcus!” Brian yelled. “How the hell is he supposed to paint with his hand the way it is?”

“He could put more money back if he went on and painted. Then he could retire,” Lindsey scoffed.

“What? He could have five years at the most painting pictures, or twenty years working in the art department at Kinnetik. Justin can handle a lot more than just the art side of the ads. Lay off of Justin! There will be no second chances for you, Lindsey.”

“Well, I never!” She looked down, then peered up through her lashes with tears in her eyes. “How could you speak to me that way? I’m your son’s mother!”

“You’re the uterus that carried him. Nothing more. The girl I met at college, whom I saw as a sister, is no longer there. You nag and berate everyone to get your way. I discussed this with Melanie, and she agreed with me. You will NOT cause trouble. We’ve had enough dealing with Michael and his schemes! Push us, and Justin and I, along with Melanie, will be raising Gus. You will NOT teach him or Jenny how to be manipulative and greedy like you are.”

“Brian!” She gasps.

“IS THAT UNDERSTOOD!” He got right in her face.

“Mel?” Lindsey’s voice wobbled, as she turned her tear-filled eyes toward her.

“I’m sorry, Lindsey. Brian, Justin, and I have discussed this at length. I agree with what Brian said. Think of someone besides yourself for a change. If you are that unhappy with me, perhaps you should seek Sam out. Oh, that’s right. You can’t. You were with him in New York. He told you to go home as he was tired of your demands. Then he announced his engagement the next day. You really should watch who is around you. I received a call from a friend who was there and heard the whole thing. It’s up to you, Lindsey. Straighten up, get a job, and help me pay bills. Or look elsewhere. Who knows, maybe you’ll find another sucker. But Gus stays with me.”

With that, she walked over and linked her arm through Brian’s, smiling smugly at her.
End Notes:
I’m sure Lindsey will be plotting to get her way.
Chapter 3 by Frosty70
Author's Notes:
In this chapter Brian and Justin go to New York where several galleries are showing Justin’s paintings. At The Empire Galleria, one of the best in New York, Lindsey shows up with Caswell.
MANIPULATIONS

3

A week after the trials for Mike, Brad and Kip, Justin took a break and went to the diner to pick up lunch for Cynthia, Ted, Murph, Brian and himself.
He walks in to see Deb at the register taking money from his mother for her lunch.

On seeing Justin Deb yells,”Sunshine! I have your orders.”

Bracing himself he walks over knowing that Brian had thanked Jennifer, but he had yet to speak to her.

“Justin please! I am truly sorry for what I told Brian. Can’t you forgive me?”

“Mom, I’ll accept your apology, but it will be awhile before I can trust you. We told everyone that we had decided to cancel the wedding. Not just Brian or me! Give me some time, however I will keep you abreast of anything you need to know. Now, I have to get back to work, I really don’t have time to chat.Oh, I do appreciate you recording the phone conversation.thank you.”He throws down enough money for the food and a generous tip and heads back to Kinnetik.

“I can’t believe him! I helped them when I overheard Brad on the phone!”

Deb puts her hands on her hips,”That right there is why he doesn’t trust you. I swear you are sounding like Lindsey with her entitlement issues. Did you merely report that to get Justin and Brian to talk to you? It was bad enough that Mike was feeding Justin lies, you sure as fuck didn’t help any! You of all people should have known better. When Justin left for New York they had already made plans on their visits back and forth. In fact Brian told me he was taking two weeks to go help Justin with visits to galleries. He had to really talk Justin into that. I have work to do, you go think over what I said.”

After lunch Brian cornered Justin in his office,”What has got you up in the air Sunshine?”

With a deep sigh Justin replied,”Mom was in the diner. I realized though you thanked her but I hadn’t. But before I could say anything she asked if I could forgive her. I told her I accepted her apology, but I don’t, no, I can’t,trust her yet. I glanced in when getting in the car and saw Deb was reaming her out. What she had said I don’t know, but I will say she can at times act entitled like Lindsey. I could tell she didn’t like what I told her, but it’s the way I feel.”

Pulling him close he said,“ I know exactly what you are saying baby, she is a wasp. I believe something was said that caused Deb to defend you, Sunshine. I won’t interfere, but if she corners me I will say something then. Okay?”

“Okay hun.” He pulls Brian down for a kiss. Then Brian hugs him for a good bit and they go back to work.

Brian and Justin worked some extra hours at Kinnetik because they were going to New York for two weeks. They were going to see to the hanging of thirty paintings at six galleries. Brian had taken over as Justin’s agent, though they worked together on what was left of his painting career. Three paintings were going to an auction to be bid on for various charities. Another twenty pictures were going to The Empire Galleria one of the most known galleries in New York. Justin was to be there for a three day show on Thursday thru Saturday. He had made Brian’s presence a must in order for him to appear.

On Friday before flying to New York Justin relaxed having received confirmation that the paintings had all safely arrived at the various galleries. He leaned back against Brian in their hot tub sipping on a glass of wine.

“Is it strange that I really want all my paintings to be sold? I have started a new career working with you at Kinnetik and want that chapter of my life closed.”

“No, it’s not at all,hon. There is a lot of stress involved in dealing with the end of your former career. Plus a part of you still regrets seeing it coming closer.”

Brian ran his hand down Justin’s chest and wrapped around Justin’s dick which had hardened by the time he reached it.

Once in New York, they visited the various galleries and hung the paintings in the places Justin wanted. The three paintings for the auction, which was being held in Madison Square Garden were pictures of Ellis Island , Central Park and a picture of the New Years Eve countdown in New York. Proceeds from the paintings were to go to Aids hospices. The ending totally was $50,000 for each hospice. Justin and Brian were at one of the galleries each of six nights. Everything was fine until the last night. The reviews were all great and four of the six galleries sold out of Justin’s pictures the first night. Half had sold out the previous night. This final night was at the Empire Galleria and they were packed with a continuous parade of art patrons. Ten of Justin’s paintings had sold in the first two hours.

“Christ! I don’t believe her!” Brian exclaimed. Lindsey is headed our way with Simon Caswell.”
“It won’t do any good, Brian. I already said earlier and in the Advertisement that I wouldn’tgive any interviews.”

Brian stepped back and sent a text to the gallery manager and owner. Lindsey stopped in front of Justin and started in on Justin.

“Justin, since you don’t have an agent Simon wants to take over your career. Is there somewhere you can go talk to him?”

“No Lindsey, there isn’t. I am busy and I don’t need an agent. Brian has taken that spot and the two of us are handling that. MY HAND won’t allow me to paint anymore!”

“Then how are you using a computer? Do you really think Brian is the wisest choice?”

“Look, I want nothing to do with Simon Caswell! If you like him so much let him handle your art career. Oh wait! You gave up on it because of Gus. Even though you could have painted while he napped. Or bought paint that isn’t harmful to young children and kept him in your studio with you. Brian and I are doing just fine handling things. My computer doesn’t involve the hand usage that using a brush does which is fine for my job as an Assistant Art Director for Kinnetik.”

Brian stepped back up putting his phone away.”Lindsey, I just talked to Melanie. I believe you were told what would happen if you continued to stick your nose into what is none of your business.”Turning to the two men who walked up with a security guard he said, Monseir LeFranc, Mister Rappaport, these are the people I texted you about. Thank you for your prompt attention to this unwanted interruption.”

“Ms Peterson, Mr Caswell, Mr Taylor-Kinney has already said earlier tonight and in the advertisement he would give no interviews. Also no further shows will be scheduled as his final twenty pictures have been delivered to us and are in safe storage. There will be severe repercussions if any adverse articles are placed in any newspapers or magazines. We and Mister Taylor-Kinney will file a lawsuit against you both. Guard, would you see these people out?”

Later that night Brian and Justin relaxed in the hot tub once again. Justin turns, raises up and begins to open himself up, then Brian holds his dick still as he slowly slides down on it. After drying off, they slide into bed and quickly fall asleep.

The next day they receive news that all of Justin’s pictures sold and the final twenty are now being shown at the Empire. After a couple days of shopping, the two fly home, looking forward to relaxing at Britin.

Three days after returning, an expose’ was published about a wild party with alcoholic drinks and drugs with a list of the partygoers. There was a picture of Simon Caswell with Lindsey looking high, hanging onto his arm trying to hide her face in his shoulder.


“fuck! Who’s calling this early? YEAH! This better be important!”

“Lindsey called! She’s inJail!” A tearful but obviously fuming Melanie said. “She was with that cunt Caswell and they had a wild party,alcohol,drugs. There’s a picture of the two of them in the Times. Her dress is ripped, she’s clinging to him and trying to hide her face but you can tell it’s her. We need to get together and take her rights to Gus away. There’s more, they said she looked high. Brian she’s on her own now. Neither you or I are bailing her out.”

“Christ! She came into Justin’s last show at the Empire with Caswell. He wanted to be Justin’s agent. It’s like Justin’s hand being worse goes in one ear and out the other. Justin told them off, then they were thrown out. You want us to come in to yours or you come out here?...Ok, see you in a bit.”

Justin scoots up to a sitting position beside Brian.” What’s going on with Lindsey?”

Brian leans in and gives Justin a quick kiss as he makes a call.
“ Make some coffee, Jus? I’ll be right there. I’m calling Carl.”

Brian joins Justin in the kitchen, where a scrambled eggs and toast with juice breakfast is ready. Melanie has arrived but only accepts coffee.

“Seems Lindsey and Simon decided to party, very wild bash. Alcohol, drugs, underage boys and girls. Lindsey was high. They are waiting on what she took. She had GHB on her and she was having a three-way with an underage boy and girl. Carl is waiting on a call, Simon is singing like a bird.”

“I’m having the papers fixed up for you, Justin and I to co-parent Gus. Ben and I are raising JR together. But any help you might be able to give when needed is appreciated. Non-monetary, of course.”


_____________________ The next Day in New York


“ Ms Peterson, you tested positive for cocaine, marijuana and GBH. The two underage teens you were having sex with tested positive for GBH. They said you poured something in their drinks. They had only had one drink when that took place. Their glasses were retrieved and had traces of GBH in them. Caswell said you planned on giving the GBH to a well known artist so he would sleep with Caswell. He said you approached the young artist about Caswell being his agent but he turned you down and had the two of you thrown out of the Empire Galleria. What did you have planned to happen after that. Justin Taylor, such a handsome young man. In fact you could say with his longish blonde hair and sky blue eyes he’s beautiful. Talented, a shame about his hand. But he can use a computer at work to do the graphic art they need for their ads. Oh that’s right Justin Taylor-KINNEY. He’s married to Brian Taylor-KINNEY, owner of Kinnetik. Has a nice loft apartment in town and a beautiful manor just over the Pennsylvania/ West Virginia border. He bought it for Justin, but some so called friends caused them to part. But even after the years that passed, their love never died. Oh, that’s right! I’m told you had Brian’s son, but still Justin has Brian.”

“I DON’T WANT TO HEAR ONE MORE WORD ABOUT JUSTIN. IF THE LITTLE BASTARD HAD AGREED TO HIRE SIMON, HE’D HAVE BEEN WITH US. PICTURES WOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN OF SIMON AND SEVERAL OTHERS FUCKING HIM! BRIAN WOULD HAVE THROWN HIM OUT. THAT MANOR SHOULD HAVE BEEN MINE! BRIAN IS MINE!”

The detective stands up and looks at Lindsey who has just now realized what she has done. Tears form in her eyes, but she is interrupted.

“Save it Ms Peterson, this has been recorded. Looks like Mr Caswell was telling the truth. This note I’ve been handed says the drug dealer you used has sworn in a statement that YOU purchased the GBH. My,my,my, the charges keep going up. Officer Mitchell take her back to her cell, please.”

Later that day they gathered at Debs for a pitch in dinner. Ted and Emmett with their spouses, Ben and Hunter joined them but Brian, Justin and Mel came earlier.

Carl stared at the papers in his hand a good fifteen minutes.

“Carl, what is it? What else did Lindsey do?” Brian asks.

“Well, if Justin had went with Lindsey and Caswell he would have been drugged. Brian would have been sent pictures of what was done to him, but it would have been staged to look like he was willing.”

“That bitch! It wouldn’t have worked. Brian drilled into me when I was very young not to take anything. They would have had a fight on their hands.”

Brian pulled Justin closer to him, concern on his face.

“What in the fuck has happened to her? I knew she was insistent about Justin going to New York and she thought he should paint in spite of his hand, but this is insane! Are you okay Justin? I know you are shocked as well.”

“I think I will be fine, just hold onto me for a bit, okay?” He snuggled into Brian’s side. Brian planted a kiss on his head.

Carl continues, “ There will be several charges against her. Cocaine, pot, GHB. All was in her system. What she wanted to do to Justin possibly will have charges brought against her. Contributing to minors and the fact they were drinking as well. GHB has been known to kill. She will be going to prison for awhile. They’ve been after Caswell for awhile. He’s insisting this is the first minors to be included. That Lindsey brought them to the party. Eight minors in total were there. The two who were with her are in the hospital. The girl is in a coma. Mind you, this has to be kept quiet.”

“Okay people. This isn’t a party but I felt we should be together tonight. We are family and we support each other as such. Let’s eat! I’ll call the kids downstairs.” Deb, though not her usual cheery self, smiles and heads-to get the kids.

The dinner was a fairly quiet one as the kids were the only ones talking and even they quieted after a short while. But something about this put-together family was comforting.

“Justin, are you really okay with what we were told? God baby, I feel so many different things about it. Fear, disgust, disappointment, but mostly I’m furious that she and Cunty Caswell were working against you.” Brian slammed his fist against the fridge. Then cussed and shook it.

“Damn hun, did you hurt yourself?” Justin checked Brian’s hand best he could and rubbed the red spots. “ Hell no,I’m not all right with it, but they didn’t get to do anything. So I’m trying to keep calm about it. They are both in jail and eventually in prison. Can you imagine how, with someone like Lindsey who thinks she is entitled to have her way, is going to live in there?”

Grabbing Justin in a tight hug Brian then picked him up and carried him to the hot tub. He started filling it up, adding various oils that he knew they both liked. He also placed two large towels on the heating rack to warm. Then he proceeded to undress first Justin, then himself.

“We’re gonna fuck each other all night long. Then we can sleep in tomorrow. First though, I’m gonna eat your ass till you can’t see straight. Damn! I love you so much, Sunshine.”

Brian’s next move was to flip Justin over telling him to brace himself on his arms, legs spread wide with his ass in the air. “I Lo ohhh ove gahhhhh you toooooooohhhhhhhhh! God Brian, just fuck me please! It feels so good, but I feel like uhhhh. I’m going to explode! I need to cum so badly!!”

“I love it when you beg me baby. You can hang on a but longer. God, I’ll admit it’s pleasurable torture to me as well. I’m so hard I hurt.”

Finally getting to the point of no return, knowing Justin was more than ready, Brian slowly pushes his way into Justin. He rests his head on Justin’s back, trying to calm down. Justin started to push back, giving as much as Brian was.

“Jus jus- mmm tin. Come with me! Come with me nowww!”

They both collapse, Brian barely able to move off Justin and dispose of the condom. Brian laid there thinking about the condoms. He knew they had been with no one else since getting back together. Once he knew he could talk, he asked Justin, “ We got tested right after we got back from getting back together, right?”

“Yes, we did and we were both negative. Not that we thought we wouldn’t be.”

Brian raised up on one arm, smiling at Justin. “We really should be fine, but suppose we get one....final...... test...then we can take a long weekend and get rid of the condoms. I really want to know how great it’s going to be with each other.....raw.”

Looking at Brian’s eyes he knew he meant what he was saying.

“Oh Brian, I want to know that too. Let’s make an appointment for as soon as we can?” Justin grabs Brian in a big kiss and hug, then he flips Brian over and shows Brian how he made him feel earlier.

__________________

By the time the court got done with Lindsey, she was charged with possession and consumption of drugs, contributing to minors, statutory rape of minors, plus giving them GHB to make them compliant. With Caswell and the underage teens testimony they also charged her with conspiracy to commit rape of Justin Taylor. After finally being convinced that a not guilty plea would be useless as well as doubling her sentence, she pled guilty and got fforty-five years without chance for parole. The minors she involved increased the sentence. Caswell still got 30 years for his involvement.

Brian and Justin had Gus living with them and Ben was helping to raise JR. Ben and Mel sold their houses and got a four bedroom house in an upscale neighborhood and were getting along quite well. Hunter was going to college at Carnegie Mellon and living with them as well.




















,
End Notes:
Lindsey is in prison, but Michael May get out in five years with good behavior. What happens if he comes back.
Chapter 4 by Frosty70
Author's Notes:

Cathy Sunderland Beta.
Jennifer is forgiven and some additions are added to the family.

I 4.


Jennifer sat at the diner sipping her herbal tea. She felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up. Tucker leaned down and kissed her, then pulled a chair out and sat with her.


“Off duty today, Tuck?” Debbie asked as she brought his coffee.


He nodded, then took Jen’s hand in his. “Jen, hon? Have you tried apologizing to Brian?” Her head jerked up and he saw the look in her eyes. “Babe, think of this. They had that bomb that went off. Brian had to be terrified he’d lost Justin. They moved too fast, but they loved each other still.”


Deb sat with them. “Jen, he proposed twice to Justin, as you know. He was willing to do everything he knew Justin wanted. The more he changed, the more he scared Justin. Justin was afraid Brian would eventually want to go back to the way things were. He didn’t mind Brian tricking, as long as he didn’t throw it in his face. My son saw to it that he did that to Justin. He knew what buttons to push. When Justin told Lindsey that he didn’t want to go to New York, she went to Brian with the book.”


“I know all that, Deb. Why are we going over this?”


“Because Lindsey used all her wasp skills to point out every fear that Brian had about Justin. She convinced him he needed to let Justin go, so he wouldn’t resent Brian for being held back.”


“Brian talked to me and told me Justin got upset just because he mentioned them cuddling. Brian Kinney wouldn’t cuddle, but he told me once when we were talking at the loft, that Justin was the only one he trusted to sleep with him. He said that Justin was like an octopus clinging to him. Jennifer, he cuddled, he just didn’t call it that. You need to stop blaming Brian because of the bashing. They were at a hotel, for God’s sake. Why did he have the bat? Daphne told me baseball was the one sport Chris didn’t play. Brian saved Justin’s life that night because if he’d only been with Daphne, it’s hard telling what would have happened. You also need to apologize to Brian for lying to him. He would have gone after Justin... Yes, Jen, he would have gone way before he did. You prevented that.”


Tucker held onto Jen’s hand and let her think about what had been said. She shot a glare at Deb’s back, but kept quiet. After a few minutes, tears began to fall, and Tucker scooted closer to her and gathered her on his lap, letting her cry on his shoulder.


“How can Brian and Justin forgive me? I separated them and I blamed Brian.”




Just then, the diner bell rang, and Brian came in to pick his order up.

Tucker spoke to Brian and asked if he’d sit for a minute, giving Jennifer her chance to apologize.


“Brian, I was so wrong to try to keep you and Justin apart. To lie to you like I did. There’s no excuse for it. All I can say is that I’m sorry, so very sorry.”


“Jen, I wish you had talked more with me about why we canceled the wedding. Lindsey knew how to push my buttons, and how to work on my insecurities. She convinced me that Justin would resent not going. Justin is perfect for me, my soulmate, my best friend. When we argue, we no longer leave, we go alone for a walk around the property. I go to my study, and Jus goes to his studio to work on some of our campaigns or just uses the special computer set up, for a while. Then when we are calmer, we talk. In a way, if I’m honest, it was my fault, but not deliberately. I had pushed him off Mount Kinney so many times, the overnight change in me scared him. He thought I’d calm down and regret everything. I don’t think, no I know, I wouldn’t have. I love him with all my heart. His sunshine smile lights up my day. I’m so blessed that he chose to love me. Thank you for the apology. That said, I better get my order and get to work. I’ll speak to Justin about our talk.” Giving Jen a quick kiss on the cheek and patting Tuck on the shoulder, he goes to pay for his order.


Deb gives him a big hug and pats his cheek.” You’re a good man. I’m proud of you. Be sure to tell Sunshine about your chat with her.”


“Thanks, Ma. I will.”




~**~**~



Brian and Justin were eating in the conference room.


“Uh, Jus? I saw your mom and Tuck this morning at the diner.” Seeing his glare, he hurried on. “She apologized to me for her part in our estrangement. I didn’t refuse to accept it, but I did speak a bit about my listening to Lindsey when she showed me the article. I told her we allow a cool off time when we disagree, so it’s not like before. Shit Jus, every reaction I used to have was based on my insecurities. Down deep, I wanted what we have now, but was afraid to embrace it. I merely thanked her for apologizing and left. It’s up to you if you want to accept it or not. It’s your call. Okay?”


“It’s about fucking time she apologized to you!” He paced the room a bit, then said, “She has to give me time. I’ll try to meet her halfway, but it can’t happen again. She has to ask, not just assume she knows best. It’s like she turned into Lindsey. Shit! I don’t know what to do. I miss my mother. I do! But not the manipulative one. What do you think about asking her for dinner this weekend?”


“We won’t have Gus this weekend. Ben, Mel, and Hunter are taking Jenny and Gus to an amusement park for the weekend. So, you want to ask Jen and Tuck for the weekend?” He pulled Justin in close for a hug.


Justin huffed, then shook his head in agreement. He grabs his phone and dials his mom’s cell. Hey, Mom, how would you and Tuck like to spend the weekend at Britin? If Molly’s in from college, bring her too. You can come out Friday night if you like. Okay, we’ll see you then. Love you too.”




~**~**~


That night Justin and Brian were catching their breath after they had made love to each other. Brian smiled at Justin, threading his right hand through his hair, and running a finger over his lips.


“You know what would be nice, Jus? A little girl, or a boy with your hair color and blue eyes.”


Justin immediately sat up and looked at Brian? “You... you want a child? From me?”


“Yes, I do. I want us to raise this one. I don’t know, maybe I could get checked and see if my swimmers still work after having cancer. We could get one person to donate eggs, and a surrogate to carry for us. It’s expensive, but if they fertilize the eggs and then implant them, we could have two. They’d grow up together, and hopefully, be close to each other. So, is it a go?”


“Yes! Let’s do it!” Justin swooped in and thoroughly kissed Brian.


~**~**~


The weekend with Jen went better than they thought. Justin would never totally trust her, but he was no longer shutting her out.


Brian made an appointment with his doctor and found his swimmers worked just fine. So after some research, they picked an egg donor and a surrogate. Four months later, the surrogate had her first ultrasound, and they had their first glimpse of the twins.


The big day came, and Brian held one hand, while Justin held the other. First to come, was Brendan Aiden, blond hair and blue eyes. Seven pounds, eight ounces, twenty inches long. Next, was Brayden Cole, with chestnut brown hair and hazel eyes. Seven pounds, ten ounces, twenty-two inches long.


Jennifer sat holding Brendan with tears of joy in her eyes. “I never thought I’d have a grandchild from Justin. Now I have two, as you have both given that to me.” Allowing Justin to take Brendan and to give her Brayden, she hugged him to her. Justin mischievously placed Brendan in Tuck’s arms.


“Well, I guess you’re a grandpa now. Do you accept that place in their lives, Dad?”


Tuck laughed and ran a finger gently down the baby’s cheek. “If you’re trying to get me on my age, it’s not working. I’ll happily accept the honor, son.”


~**~**~


Over the next two years, Kinnetik grew and expanded. Brian and Justin trained people with like business mindsets to them to run agencies. They opened one in San Francisco, California: KINNETIK WEST. Another was opened in Toronto, Canada: KINNETIK CANADA.


Mel came charging through the door of Brian’s office carrying her briefcase. “You and Justin need to sign this, Brian. Are you aware that Michael is up for parole next week? We need to get restraining orders in place for Kinnetik. Because of his past crime, I see no trouble in getting that done, but the ones for you, Justin, and the kids might be harder to do. He has asked about you a lot, Brian. You know that Deb was encouraged to visit him, though his demands were turned down by her. She finally got it through his head he was going to have to go to counseling, and now supposedly, he has his head on straight. As you know, Hunter ran Red Cape Comics while he was gone, so there is quite a bit of money in the bank. We’ll see how he will react to the fact that Hunter actually sold the superhero figurines. Hunter has two more years to get a master’s in marketing. He cut back on his courses to run the store part-time. Ben had Michael’s POA, and he authorized Hunter to get paid for running the store and paying a part-time helper.


“Go ahead and get the orders, Mel. Does Michael know we had Brenden and Brayden? I was thinking maybe we could see if it triggers a bad reaction from him which might help get restraining orders keeping him away from us. Maybe someone could show him pictures.”



“I think you may be on to something, Brian.”

End Notes:

What will happen with Michael.

Chapter 5 by Frosty70
Author's Notes:
Michael returns to Pittsburgh. How will he act? I am not a professional at mental health. So I wrote as I felt it could go.
MANIPULATIONS by Frozty70

5

Deb went to see Michael the week before his parole hearing. He asked about Brian, following it by asking if Justin had gone back to New York yet.

“Michael! Justin can’t paint anymore. I know you were told that. He’s working at Kinnetik. Oh, Brian and Justin had twin boys. They are the cutest little babies.”

“How did boy wonder talk him into that? He barely saw Gus. Justin will be left to raise them.” Deb noticed a smug look on this face and something else as he seemed to space out for a bit.

“Michael, I don’t think you are ready to come home yet. Why are you talking that way? You said you were working your jealousy out with your psychiatrist.”

“I’m not jealous! I just know Brian! I’ve gotta go. I’ll see you when I get home.”

He indicates he wants to leave and the guard takes him back to his cell. Deb sits for a moment thinking of her very short visit with Michael. She has to talk to Carl and Mel when she gets home. Why are they allowing him to go home?

She gets Mel over for dinner that night with Carl home as well. She tells them how Michael talked and the strange look on his face. Mel tells her she tried to get a restraining order ready to serve Michael, but he has to do something to warrant being served one.

The next week Michael is let out of prison and he arrives in Pittsburgh. He arrives at the diner while Brian and Justin are having breakfast with each having a twin balanced on one knee.

“Hey, Brian! Look I’m sorry for stealing from you. Do you think we could still be friends now?”

“You did more than that Michael. Jennifer confided in us that you went to her and told tales about me to her. You knew I’d slown down in my drinking and drugs dwindled after the cancer scare. After the syphilis, I stopped tricking as much. After I believed Justin was done with our relationship, I had no real interest in tricking. Brad was just someone to fuck. A fuckbuddy is all he was. But you and Brad were plotting with that fucker Kip to ruin me. I’m sorry, Michael but things can’t go back to the way they were. Justin and I have Brendan and Brayden, they and Gus are our world now. When We’re not working we spend time with our three boys. My partying days are over. Once every couple of months we check-in at Babylon and check the finances and attendance in the office. We dance a couple of dances then go home and spend the evening as a family.”

“But you always looked hot when you danced, pure sex. The guys loved to watch you and you sometimes tricked together. You can’t tell me that is over now. I don't believe it!” His eyes gave him away that he was furious that Brian had calmed down.

“MICHAEL!! I told you... FUCK IT! There’s no talking to you. You refuse to believe I’ve changed. Justin let’s go home to our boys, Jenn and Molly need to get home.”

“But...but...Brian.... you can’t change. That’s not you! Brian! BRIIIAAANNNNNN! Get your ass back here! You don’t walk out on me like that!”

“Still delusional, I see.” He looked up to see Ben and Hunter standing by his table. Hunter shook his head and said, “Why on earth did they let you out? You lied to them didn’t you?” The two men, father and son walked out shaking their heads.

In a panic, Michael got up and ran out. After they left the diner, Ben and Hunter talked to Carl about Michael. Though it hurt her to do it, Deb went in front of a judge with Ben and Hunter and told him what happened. The judge asked to speak with Brian and Justin as Hunter heard every word they had exchanged with Michael. Melanie left with restraining orders keeping Michael away from Deb, Ben, Hunter, Melanie herself, Jenny Rebecca, Brian and Justin plus Gus, and the twins. Brian already had security at Britin and Kinnetik. He had emptied all clothing and personal things out of the loft and it had been sold. Because of the crowd and the alleys, Brian and Justin decided to stay away from Woodys and Babylon. Security and extra cameras were installed in Kinnetik's parking garage and at Britin.

Strangely, no one saw Michael anywhere. The apartment he had rented was back up for rent again. Justin kept an eye on the cameras at Britin and at Kinnetik. He had an app on his phone and kept it open all the time.

One day at Kinnetik, a cab pulled up out in front. The person ran towards the parking garage. He thought was that? He alerted security. Running for the garage he looked again at the video in slow motion. It was Michael, what the hell? He turned his phone down and texted Carl. Brian had been out of town, but had just landed twenty minutes ago. Watching for Michael, he made his way towards Brian’s parking spot. Brian pulled into the garage and parked. Justin somehow had made it around to be close to Brian’s door and saw Michael running for the car. Michael grabbed Brian and shoved something in his mouth.

“You son of a bitch!" Justin tackled Michael and knocked him out with one punch. Carl ran up and turning Michael over putting a knee on his back he handcuffed him.

Justin was immediately at Brian’s side. He took his fingers and ran them around Brian’s mouth. Brandon produced a handkerchief for the pieces of the drug to be put in.

“Brian! Brian! Open your eyes can you spit water out if I help you get it in your mouth?” He nodded, but Justin pulled him on his side and stuck his fingers down Brian’s throat till he vomited everything up in his stomach. Brandon grabbed Carl’s handkerchief and wet it with half the bottle of water in the car console. He had Justin hold Brian’s mouth open with Brian on his side with his upper body lying on Justin’s legs. He did his best to clean Brian’s mouth out. An ambulance got there as Ted ran out and gave proof of Justin’s POA to The paramedics. They allowed Justin in the ambulance with Brian. He heard Michael shout maniacally, “If I can’t have him nobody will,” then he laughed hysterically. They started an IV in Brian’s arm. Brian’s eyes fluttered he weakly whispered Justin’s name. “Brian! You hang on! Don’t you die on me you son of a bitch!”

Again he whispered a bit stronger but not much, “I’m not going anywhere twat!”

He realized Todd was a paramedic and watched as he worked on Brian expertly.

Looking at Justin, he said, “You making him vomit helped a lot. He was unconscious when we put him in here. Plus wiping his mouth may have helped too. The pieces can be analyzed to see what they are.”

Arriving at the hospital they took Brian in a room with Justin refusing to leave his side. Todd with the handkerchief in hand took off running down the hall to the lab. Todd poked his head in and motioned for Justin to come out just for a bit he said.

“Justin don’t panic if he loses consciousness. I saw Michael last night talking to Anita. I didn’t think anything about it as I didn’t see him take anything from her. I called the station and told Brandon to find Anita.”

“Oh, God! That shit can kill a person.” He clung to Todd for just a minute then thanking him he went back inside the room.

The lab report showed arsenic was mixed with the overdose of GHB. Brian was lucky to be alive. They got Brian stabilized and transferred him to ICU. When they asked Justin to leave, Brian threw a fit and tried to get up. How he managed to do that they didn’t know. Melanie had arrived and she threatened to file a lawsuit against the hospital.

“He’s his husband and has his POA. HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU SAY YOU’RE GOING TO SEDATE HIM WHEN HE CALMS WHEN JUSTIN IS WITH HIM?” ISN’T WHAT THAT BASTARD SHOVED IN HIS MOUTH ENOUGH?”

“I agree with Melanie. I’m staying. Deb? Can you watch the boys with Daphne? I’m going back in the room.” Turning he goes in the door, “I’m staying with my husband. I’ll sue your asses if you make me leave! Melanie? I want this nurse removed, she’s sneering at my calling Brian my husband.”

For the next four days, Justin sat while Brian alternated between ten to fifteen minutes of being awake. He clung to Justin’s hand and wouldn’t let go. Finally, on the fifth day, he woke in an alert state.

“Justin, baby?”

“I’m here, hon. Just took a drink of coffee.” He took Brian’s hand kissed first it then the side of Brian’s mouth. Brian patted the side of the bed and Justin managed to lie down with him. Holding him close. After a bit, Brian drifted off to sleep.

Melanie stuck her head in the door and motioned for Justin to come and talk. She had a strange look on her face.

Stepping just outside the door, Justin asked, ”What is it, Mel?”

“Uhm. Michael went to take a shower last night. The gay pop knew what he did to Brian. A gang of guys cornered him gagged him and beat him severely. He died on arrival here.”

“Oh my God! How do I tell Brian? Maybe I should ask the doctor first. At least he’s here in the hospital.”

They heard something behind them and turned to find Brian standing at the door white as a sheet. Justin grabbed him and helped him to the bed. A nurse ran in with a sedative, but Brian refused it. He pulled Justin to sit next to him in the bed.

After about an hour, he asked Melanie if she knew how Deb was. She said that she’d come straight here after being told by Brandon. He said Carl was with her. Brian told Justin to call Ted to come to the hospital. He told Ted he’d pay for the funeral and gravesite.

Cynthia came and sat with Brian so Justin could go see the boys and Gus. Brian had asked to see them and felt he was ready to go home. Justin and Mel came in with the boys and Gus. Brian sat holding them both, singing to them until they dozed off. Then Gus chattered to his daddy about what he’d been doing in school.

On the day of the funeral, Brian was in a private room, but wanted to go to the funeral if Deb didn’t mind. The door opened and Deb walked in with a Starbucks for both men. She hugged Brian tightly and made him look at her.

“Brian, he brought this on himself, it’s not your fault. I tried to get him to continue seeing a psychiatrist, but he insisted he was fine. He should have been transferred to a Psychiatric hospital. Somewhere along the way, his crush turned into a dangerous obsession. Listen to me! I can see it in your eyes, you have a beautiful husband who loves you and three wonderful children. Your businesses are thriving. No one! NO FUCKING ONE blames you or sunshine. Way before Vic died he tried to reason with Michael about you. He told me Michael needed help, but he wouldn’t go. I didn’t think he was that bad off, but Carl told me he hid things from me. I realized a few years ago that he used you as an excuse for his fuckups.” Deb sat and hugged Brian. “They beat him horribly, Carl told me. I didn’t look at him, because Carl did and came out white-faced from the shock. It will be a closed casket and a graveside service only. There’s room on the backside of Vic's grave for Michael to be buried. I’m having Captain Astro carved on the back of the stone with a picture of Rage. They’ll be on comic books. His name and date of birth and death. It’s not your fault at all. Try to remember him before he became this crazy pod person. Now Sunshine, take care of him. Don’t be strangers you hear me?”

________________________

With Blake’s persuasion, Brian made arrangements to talk to Alex Wilder.

“I was sorry to hear about Michael’s death, Brian.”

Brian just stood looking out the window a bit more, then shaking his head he sat down. He looked totally exhausted.

“I can’t figure out how we missed his instability when it started. For all that goes, when did it start? I’m not the only one, Carl says Deb is totally blaming herself and Justin thinks he should have seen this coming. Maybe I should have pushed him away sooner. Maybe...FUCK!...I don’t know.”

“Brian I have read the reports from the prison psychologist. They indicate that he was fine even though he couldn’t have been. You can say you let him cling to you. Deb could say she spoiled him. Hell, everyone knows Justin and Michael had a lot of problems with each other. Do you want my take on this? Even I can only give my opinion of what may have happened.”

“I’ll start by saying that you put on a confident air about you, in spite of your own past demons. You yourself should have had therapy, but Justin coming into your life helped you. I’m told he called you on your bullshit, and most of the time saw the man underneath the bravado you showed the world as the stud. At the same time, you were lucky that you were able to get past your PTSD. Not just from your childhood, but Justin’s bashing as well.”

“But doc, I needed Michael and Deb in my life. Even with all the bullshit and the blame that I took for what he did. For what we both did. I didn’t really help him that much.”

“But you have a mother/ son relationship now with Deb. She doesn’t blame you for what happened. The man I see sitting here today is a man who is open the majority of the time now. Blake is a drug counselor so you took his recommendation, right? Seeing Brian nod, he continues. “You knew you needed to take his advice.”

Going on, Alex said, ”I believe Michael needed someone there to guide him. Ben did that, but with his HIV there was no guarantee that they would reach old age together. Though with the newer meds it’s now becoming more possible. I think he believed Ben would never make old age and then you would step in. In finding out you and Justin are still happily married and in addition to sharing Gus with Mel, you have two little boys you are raising on your own. With Knowing that and his extreme lack of self-confidence he just panicked to the point of having a total psychotic meltdown. It was no one's fault, he should have stayed in treatment, but he was paroled and he chose to leave treatment. He was a grown man who chose wrongly. Frankly, I don’t think he would ever have gotten better. Brian, go live your life happily. I’m here if you need to talk, but stay open in your communication with Justin and your other friends around you. You may always feel a bit responsible, but remember. Michael was a grown man, HE made the bad choices.”

Brian breathed a sigh of relief. The tension leaving his body. "Okay, doc. I feel a bit better, do I need to come back?”

“Only if you feel overwhelmed and other outlets don’t help. But then again I’ll probably see you around. I’m glad I could be of help.”

The two men shook hands and Brian gave him a small hug. He headed home to share what he’d learned with Justin.


Alex gets up and stares out the window, watching Brian walk to his corvette with a bounce in his step, versus the slow carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders way he came in. Why in the hell did they let Michael out? Was there really nothing wrong? Yes, he’d told Brian the truth as he saw it, some people do just snap. Maybe he would send his opinion back suggesting they review the tapes of Michael’s sessions. At least they could try to learn from that.
Chapter 6 by Frosty70
Author's Notes:
Alex Wilder investigates what went wrong with Michael’s counseling. This is how I picture what happened.
6. MANIPULATIONS.



_____________Six months later

Alex Wilder pulled into Britin’s driveway. He sat there knowing he had to go inside and tell what he found out. Thank God Brisbane, he refused to call him Doctor, was being arrested. Getting out of his car he went and knocked on the door.

The whole makeshift family was there, including Jennifer, Tucker, Daphne, and Carl. He decided to remain standing in the middle of the family room.

“I talked to the state medical board and convinced them that something was terribly wrong for Michael to go from being ready to get out ending with him trying to kill Brian. They subpoenaed Dr. Brisbane’s records on the prisoners, going back five years. I should add that Brisbane left his job at the prison after what happened to Michael. In the investigation, it came out that over Brisbane’s 20-year career at the prison, 20 others have become violent after being counseled by Brisbane. However, Michael is the first one who actually tried to commit murder. FBI agents arrested Brisbane attempting to leave the country. Some of the prisoners that were around Michael say he was popping all sorts of pills. All the pills he took can cause the taker to get very violent and mess their minds up. Plus they found that Michael was constantly taunted concerning the fact that Brian didn’t love him like he wanted him to. The doctor had sex parties in a large bathroom. Four guards were supposed to be watching what went on, but instead, they took turns working the different shifts so they could take part in what happened. All sorts of sick kinky shit was done. There was a large mirror covering one wall. It had a big square board that was used to cover it. The participants watched what was done to themselves. Michael, I believe, was very obsessed with Brian as we all know. It came out that one patient became involved deeply with Michael and tried to plan a life outside of prison with him. He was heard asking Michael why he didn’t just get rid of Brian if he didn’t want him. We aren’t sure, but we think Michael had bought several of the drugs he took after he got out. So basically he was mixing them which resulted in adverse results on his mind. Please, I really think it would be better not to mention exactly what went on. You must know and believe this, none of you are responsible for Michael’s actions. I would be glad to counsel any of you if needed.”

“Alex, any reason this shit wasn’t discovered? Were the guards who were involved, the only ones who knew?" Brian asked, shaking his head at the thought of what all may have happened.

“No one reported anything to the Warden or the head Psychologist. Michael actually said he felt safer living in the Mental ward. As I said he was teased and tormented living in general pop. However, it is suspected that he liked having access to the drugs and sex. There are people who have mirrored ceilings in their rooms or on a closet door or wall. I suspect this was bordering on an addiction. It’s called katoptronophilia. It was Carl and I pushing for answers that led to this being exposed. The guards and Dr. Brisbane are being charged for this. Any other questions? No? Then I must get going. I have a full schedule tomorrow.”

Justin saw Alex out the door and rejoined the family. They sat in stunned silence. No one knew quite what to say. Eventually, they left Britin, going home to think over what was said.

Brian, Deb, and Ben took Alex up on his offer to talk. All of them came to the conclusion that Michael was one of those people who easily hid their mental issues. But at the same time, ultimately he brought this on himself. While he was incarcerated, instead of working to straighten himself out, he was easily swayed in the actions he took part in.

“Carl? I used to blame Brian for some of Michael’s actions. But, he chose to take the E and poppers. He had a desire to be one of the popular guys. Brian, for the wrong reasons or not, was popular. Sunshine coming along and falling for Brian, helped him. Because of his abusive childhood, he had so many walls built up. But that little shit chipped away at them. Bit by bit, year, by year, he slowly pulled the walls down. He saw what all the rest of us refused to see. The boy, the man beneath those protective walls that simply wanted to love and be loved. I’m not blaming myself for Michael’s failings, but he learned to hide his fears and feelings. He hid them so well that we couldn’t see a sign of a cry for help. I can’t go back and change anything that happened. I’m going to put it away in the back of my mind and go on to be happy with you and all the little ones who call me grandma. I’m going to love all my lost boys for as long as I can.”

Carl gives Deb a big hug and pulls her on his lap. “It’s one of the unexplainable things in life, Red. We know now what to look for in those grandkids and we’ll help them when we see it. I love you, you big-hearted woman. I wouldn’t change a thing about you.”

Coming into Brian’s study, Justin put his arms around him and kissed his cheek. “You doing okay? How was your talk with Alex?”

"I’m doing a lot better. The thing is that I needed Michael and his love so much. I can’t let myself dwell too much on that. I’m going to confess something. I had some sessions with Alex while you were in New York and overseas. Two years' worth of them. Do you know how much your love, your calling me out on shit, the times you took care of me helped me? You never asked for a lot in return. That little stubborn persistent twink I picked up that night under that streetlight, saved this hardened heart. When you were bashed and you couldn’t read me anymore, I mourned that so much. I was so scared to open up with you. Fear of rejection. I started falling in love with you from the first night. You matched me so well, but you were so young. I can see now where you were then and where you are now. You are a perfect match for me. Youth and all. Your upbringing made you more mature than me. You wanted to experience what being a gay man was, but you also needed to have fun as you should at that age.”

“I noticed a big difference in you when we got back together. Brian, I had other friends more my age. But Daphne was my best friend. Because of my maturity, I have Emmett as a friend now too. When you work late and I wait for you? I often go to the ice cream parlor and meet Emmett there. He’s so young at heart, but he’s also a very wise man. His Aunt Lula taught him a lot before he left Hazlehurst. I don’t regret experiencing gay life with you. Not one minute of it. I love you so much, Bri. I plan on enjoying our years to come. I’ll always be there for you.”

””””””-Epilogue

Brian and Justin sat proudly and watched Gus’ graduation from college. Brian let his beard grow in the winter, but shaved it off in summer. He still loved designer wear, dressing in Brown Athletics shorts and tanks in summer, sweats in the winter at home. The two men had cut down on the hours they worked at Kinnetik. Justin’s hand still allowed him to do the graphics for Kinnetik, but he had more trouble now with it. Gus had worked at Kinnetik in the summers and holidays. He had plans to become CO-CEOS with his husband, Grant, who was working with Justin on the computer graphics. The youngest boys were now eleven and both were top soccer stars, with Brayden being quite the artist as well. Brendan has aspirations to become a professional soccer player. Jenny Rebecca had grown to be a lovely young woman following in her mother’s footsteps to become a lawyer. Hunter still runs Red Cape and had expanded it to include animated drawing classes and discussions about the comics. He had all the latest technology on hand. He had discovered he had a good imagination and he wrote a comic about a bunch of animal friends living in the Grand Canyon. He worked in educational lessons for the three-to six-year-old group. Hunter had married Callie and they had adopted two boys. The newer meds for HIV/aids had given Ben a new lease on life and he traveled to book signings all over the country and Europe with his new husband, Mitch. Deb and Carl retired, but sold the old house and now ran the Liberty Freedom shelter for kids kicked out of their homes. The shelter had schooling, plus classes on fixing cars, lawnmowers, cooking, and sewing classes. They had ample funding to keep things up to date and pay a minimal staff to help. Emmett and Drew settled in Pittsburgh and Drew taught football to kids from preschool and up. Emmett and Darren were very popular in the catering business. Ted still worked at Kinnetik and Blake was running a very profitable rehab center. All the gang took time to help at the shelter. Deb and Carl were loved by all the residents of the shelter. Lindsey had formed a relationship with a female prisoner and they were running their cellblock. The family still met on weekends to eat, though Britin was the place they now gathered.

THE END.
”””””””””-
End Notes:
This is the end of my story. I hope you enjoyed reading and I thank you for your reviews.
This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1598