You Are Loved by Frosty70
Summary: Aunt Lillian Kinney to the rescue
Categories: QAF US Characters: None
Tags: 10k+ Word Count
Genres: Alternate Universe
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 13692 Read: 9529 Published: Apr 11, 2021 Updated: Jan 26, 2022

1. Chapter 1 by Frosty70

2. Chapter 2 by Frosty70

3. Chapter 3 by Frosty70

4. Chapter 4 by Frosty70

5. Chapter 5 by Frosty70

6. Chapter 6 by Frosty70

7. Chapter 7 by Frosty70

Chapter 1 by Frosty70

Brian sat holding the hand of his aunt, Lillian Kinney. Her partner Mave was on the other side of her, running a soothing hand through her hair. Tears ran unchecked down their faces as they spent their final moments with the dying woman they loved. Brian reflected on the years that had passed.

(Flashback)

The first time he’d seen his Aunt Lill was in New York when his father forced him to lie in order to protect his sister. He was seven years old and knew she wanted to take him away from the abuse. That was when Claire and he were close. Not anymore, Claire had hardened towards him when she had been punished for his supposed wrongdoings one too many times. The family had moved to Pittsburgh and now 14-year-old Brian watched from the safety of his aunt's car as Jack and Joan Kinney were handcuffed and led away. By a twist, they would be charged in both New York and Pittsburgh. The PI’s she had hired had evidence on film of the beatings he had taken from his dad. The last was when he had been kicked in his ribs, cracking several, and then shoved over the porch railing. He had been unconscious for an hour, but luckily he’d only had a concussion. Aunt Lill and her life partner Mave were each holding one of his hands when he woke up. They held him as he first cried, then got mad at his parents for not caring. It had taken a while for him to totally trust the two women. He chuckled to himself as he thought of the fact his aunt was a lesbian. Not that he cared. After all, he was a big ho ho ho homo himself. So was his friend Mikey Novotny, and Mikey's mother was one hundred percent behind them. Then his thoughts were pulled back to the present day and he remembered that the cancer his aunt had was genetic and that he carried the gene. Granted the doctor told him it didn’t always hit everybody and when it did it was not always fatal.

(End Flashback)

Looking at Brian, Mave mildly rebuked him. “Don’t dwell on this Brian, you may never get this dreadful disease. Remember, your aunt wants you to live your life to the fullest but also wishes for you to find a love of your own. It’s why she fought to take you away from them when you were fourteen.

She doesn’t want you to close yourself off. You are a good man who is worthy of being loved. She fought hard to live for you and me, Brian. She was determined to see you graduate college and find a good job in advertising. Now it’s time for you to concentrate on being the best homosexual you can be. Establish your reputation as an adman. You have a promising future to look to when you’ll establish your own company. But get a couple of years' experience first.



After the funeral and when Brian and Mave had gotten away from Vic, Mikey, and Deb, they sat on the back patio of the home he now shared with his Aunt Mave. They shared the love seat while looking out at the beautiful yard and pool. Noticing Brian’s teary eyes, she cupped his face in her hands. “Remember what Lill said?”



He nodded his head and replied, “She said 'Miss me but don’t deeply mourn me. There are no more treatments or pain. Remember all the talks we had. Reminisce about the Thanksgiving's and Christmas’s we had. The New Year's Eve we watched the ball drop in New York with our glasses of champagne. The birthdays we celebrated. I lived my life well. I have the love of my life and the son of my heart by my side. I have never thought of you as a nephew. Once I’m gone, this house is yours and Mave’s. Enjoy it and someday you will find a beautiful young man to love. Please promise me you’ll live here with him and fill this house with children. I hand you over to Mave now, she is your Aunt Mave.

Get your checkups, as they WILL catch this dreaded disease IF you get it. But don’t dwell on it and promise not to let that hold you back from loving. PROMISE ME!' I promised her Aunt Mave. I will do my best. You said you are moving to the cottage on the grounds. You know you don’t have to do that, don’t you?”


“Brian, I love you as much as Lill did. You should get used to living here alone and so should I. I’ll never marry again. Brian, just because it isn’t legal means nothing. When, not if, but when, you find your young man, do as we did. Get a legal partnership. I will stay in the house for a month while the cottage gets refurbished. I’ll always be here for you for as long as I can. I promise you that we WILL have some meals together and sit here together often,” Mave says as she gently kisses his cheek and brushes it gently.



Later, after they ate what they could of the food and they had both retired to their rooms, Mave thought about how glad she was Lillian got Brian away from his horrid family. Deb Novotny and Vic Grassi are good people, but Deb's guilt at not having a father for her son is going to be a hindrance for him. He needs to learn to admit his mistakes and take responsibility for them. She remembered when Deb came here blaming Brian for something Mikey did. Lill very firmly told her she was the mother and solely responsible for Mikey and to stop expecting Brian to help her raise him. When Vic came back from New York, she and Lill took Brian on a vacation to Europe for the summer. She encouraged Brian to open up and ask to go places or ask for something not available in the states. After they came back, Brian had pulled away, remaining friends but not letting Mikey cling on to him anymore. He made friends at college and partied with them, but he didn’t want to become a drunk as his dad and mom had. His aunt taught him moderation. Her only vice was the occasional bit of weed.



The next day, the cook brought out a tray of sandwiches with some coleslaw for them with some iced tea. They talked about the flowers and bushes Aunt Mave took care of. Brian was going to take over the vegetable garden, as he found it relaxing. She even taught him how to freeze and can food. They had plenty of money, as he had learned about the stock market from her, and had been given chores he was paid for. Keeping his room clean was his responsibility. They had a gym membership down on Liberty Avenue. He met Mikey, Em, and Ted there on the weekends. While he’d been in school, the school gym kept him in shape. He even kept up with his chores after his internship with Ryder Advertising garnered him a part-time job where he now was a full-time employee.



“I almost forgot Aunt Mave. Justin is coming back to school, he’s going to be in Junior classes.”



“Really? I’m so glad to hear that. How’d he keep up with his studies and accomplish the jump to Junior? Weren’t their bank accounts frozen by that son of a bitch’s attorney?”



“He told me that he found a job at a popular Italian restaurant, Ginos. It has great food and middle to high-class clientele. He got great tips. On weekends he generally got $75 to $100 in tips. His mom finally was approached by a woman lawyer, just graduated, but she was a shark! She produced proof of infidelity and somehow got them to let her see his bank records and she won the defamation of character lawsuits, plus lawsuits for cruelty to Justin for being gay, as well as their mental anguish, he had to sell both electronic stores here in town in order to put the trust funds back, plus he had to repay the money she gave him out of her trust fund. His mom is taking Real Estate classes now and he’s back in school. His father took his mistress and moved to Philadelphia, where his last two stores are.”



“You said a newly graduated lawyer? How did that come about?”



“She was top in her class and Donaldson and Chase hired her. Philippa Chase took her under her wing, but let Melanie take the lead as she had uncovered all the dirt on that dirtbag. Justin told me Ms. Chase said Melanie Marcus will go far if she keeps going the way she’s started.”



Brian goes on about Justin. “He got 1500 on his SAT. He’s a phenomenal artist and really good with graphics. He has also sold some of his paintings and has done a few murals for businesses. He could go big someday in New York, but he tried traveling there some for shows and he can’t stand it. Says he wants to get a job in the art department at an advertising agency.”



“You like this young man a lot, don’t you? What does he look like?” She chuckles at the blush that covers Brian’s face.



“Yes, I do like him. He’s going to be twenty, so he's only three years younger than me. Blond hair, beautiful blue eyes. He's shorter than me at 5’8”, but his body type fits with mine so well. Uhhhh..... Oh, I haven’t mentioned we like similar things as well. Though I could do without Yellow Submarine, but he loves the animation on it.” He peeks at his aunt and blushes at her smile of delight.



“Well, you take your time and let things happen naturally. Be safe. Is he your first boyfriend?”



“Boyfriend! Welllll, I’ll admit he is more than just a friend. But he’s not my first and the others haven’t been serious. Yes, I have been safe, it’s stupidity not to be. They have always tried to be in charge, as if, so that ended things. That’s as far as I’m going. Justin needs to be out of school before we decide anything if we become more or not. He is shooting for a master's in two years as I did. I’m proud of him. I need to check the garden. It will soon be time to turn the mulch into it again and then till and plant the early vegetables.” With another blush, he gives her a kiss on the cheek and hurries off.



Mave sits and thinks of what Brian said about Justin. She’s so thankful that Justin appears to be his own man, like Brian. He knows what he wants and how to go about it. Lill took Brian on some of their business trips to LeClassique in New York. The clothes were made there with the perfume made next door. He saw the polite gentle aunt at times, but she could be loud at times, giving the employees a dressing down when needed. She and Mave had successfully got Brian’s walls torn down after bringing him home. It wasn’t easy, but he now shows how much he cares, instead of hiding it.



______Six days later



Brian wiped the sweat from his face with a hand towel. The mulch had been turned into the soil three days ago and well-watered. The garden had been ready to till. He had planted the early spring vegetables. Kohlrabi, kale, collards, Chinese kale, peas, onions, radishes, spinach, lettuce, and turnips. He had started the cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, and brussels sprouts in the greenhouse. Also, he had beefsteak, heirloom, cherry, Roma, and grape tomatoes planted there as well. He would plant plenty of heirloom tomatoes, as Aunt Mave loves fried green tomatoes. I swear, he thought, she can eat platefuls of the greasy things. He allowed himself one big one or two small ones. If his college friends could see him now. But he really didn’t care. This was who he was and he wasn’t going to pretend to be what he wasn’t. That made him think he would have to have a talk with Mikey. He was trying to cling again. They had gone to Woody’s and then Babylon, then some of his other college friends had joined them, which had pissed Mikey off. He would go to Deb's on Sunday for dinner. She had even invited Aunt Mave, and he had convinced her to go. It would be good for her. That would be a good time to have that talk. If they were to remain friends, Mikey had to quit clinging. They would never be a couple. Thankfully, Em had forewarned him about Mikey’s continued dreaming. Ted had mentioned it to Em, and Em said he had noticed it and they should tell him. They promised that he wouldn’t lose their friendship that had been established in his freshman year. Em had a degree in business management and Ted in accounting.

_____________



“Hey, Beautiful! What’s going on this weekend? Wanna spend some time together? I miss you now that I’m out of college.” Brian rubbed his hardened member through his pants, thinking of his boyfriend.



“Heck yeah, I do! I’ve got no homework, for a change. Wish we could spend all weekend together,” Justin said, grinning as he heard Brian’s breathing speed up. "No fair, are you playing without me?“



“Thinking of you and hearing your voice always gets me hard, Baby. How about you spend the night with me tonight?”



“Sounds good to me, when you want to go? Oh gosh, I’m getting close, Hun.”



“Well, how about I come get you and you come to the house for dinner tonight then we’ll take off. I’m imagining your sweet lips around my dick right now. Feels so good.”



“Let’s finish this first. I part your sexy cheeks and blow on your rosebud, making you shiver. Then I lick and nibble all around it. Then I start stabbing at you with my tongue. My fingers are rubbing your perineum while I hear those sweet sounds you make. So so close. I’m cumming! Cum with me, Baby! Briannn!!”



“Justinnn. So good, Baby. Whew! Let’s get cleaned up and I’ll be right there. Later.”





Brian got out of his car and saw Justin come running out the door. He opened his arms wide and Justin ran into them, wrapping his legs around Brian’s waist. He peppered his face with kisses.



“You, Justin Cole Taylor are going to meet my Aunt Mave.”



“Are you going to show me your garden too?” He asked, as Brian simply held him in a hug.



“I’m going to show you everything, and if you’re really good, maybe even my bedroom.”



Justin reached down and opened the jeep door and Brian let him down into the seat.



“Justin, I know you’d like to see my loft, but that was where I took my tricks. You are sooooo NOT a trick. You are special to me. We’ve had an open relationship, as we agreed. Granted you are twenty now, but you can continue that if you want.”



“Brian, I have hung out with guys and I know at the beginning when we first met I told you I would only bottom for that special guy. I’ve topped since I was sixteen. I no longer need an open relationship, but I’ll...”





Brian put two fingers on Justin’s lips and then leaned over to kiss him tenderly. “I’ve sowed all the wild oats I need to Justin. I want to show you a certain room when we get home.” Justin smiled a big sunshine smile at Brian’s words. They drove off with Justin’s hand on Brian’s shoulder.

Chapter 2 by Frosty70
Author's Notes:
Brian shows Justin his home and introduces him to Mave. On Sunday he takes Justin and Aunt Mave to dinner at Deb’s.

Not beta’d
YOU ARE LOVED
2
Brian shows Justin his home and he meets Aunt Mave.

“Justin, it’s a pleasure to meet you. Brian has told me so much about you.” Mave gives Justin a big hug while watching Brian blush.

“The feeling is mutual, Ms....” Justin is interrupted by Mave...

“Call me Aunt Mave if you don’t mind, Justin.”

“Yes ma’am, uhh, Aunt Mave.”

“Aunt Mave I’ve been cooking some vegetable soup in the crockpot all day. You will join us, won’t you? I’ve got some sliced roast beef from the deli for sandwiches with it.”

“I’d love to, Brian. It will be nice to have dinner together.”

After cleaning up the kitchen, Brian showed Justin around the yard, including his garden.

“Brian, would you show me what you know about gardening? This is growing quite well. It must feel good knowing you're eating what you've grown yourself.”

“You really want to learn? I could use the help once I have the full garden planted. I’ll share with your mom and Molly as well.”

“Sure, I’d love to. Now, how about showing me the rest of your house?”

Brian slung his arm across Justin’s shoulders and they headed into the house.

They stumbled into Brian’s bedroom, lips locked in a passionate kiss. Stripping off their clothes, they climbed on the bed. Their bodies pressed together rubbing their engorged dicks causing shocks of pleasure through their bodies. Turning on their sides, their tongues began to lick the weeping slit on the head of their cocks, then on down till their noses were buried in their bush. Wetting their fingers, they played with the twitching puckers sliding inside to find that walnut-shaped gland, tapping it to bring moans of pleasure as they erupted. Brian handed Justin the lube and a condom. Making sure his lover was prepared, he slowly slid all the way in. Justin’s mouth closed over one nipple while his fingers found the other causing Brian to arch upwards with a groan. The steady rhythm being played on his prostate brought him quickly to orgasm again, spasming tightly around Justin, causing him to cum harder than he had before. After a breather, Brian took his turn with Justin.

Sitting with their backs against the headboard, Brian looked at Justin.”I want you to go to Debs with me and Aunt Mave on Sunday. Mike was clinging again the night you had to cram and I went to Woody's and Babylon. He had a fit cause I only had two beers and danced. He seems to think I need to be this big stud. It’s time you met Ted and Emmett, so you’ll know more than just me. I can get you in. You’ll be 21 this November, right?” Seeing Justin nod, he replied, “Thought so.”
_____________________Deb’s

Brian knocked on Debs door on Sunday, a bit nervous about what could be a confrontation if Mike chose to Queen out over Justin. Deb opened the door.

“Brian!” She grabbed him in a big hug. “This must be Mave and who is this cutie? He's adorable!”

Mike hollered for Brian and started for his friend, then abruptly stopped.

“Who the fuck is he?” Scowling at Brian and Justin standing with arms around each other.

Ignoring Mike’s rudeness, Brian spoke up. “Ted, Emmett, you remember Aunt Mave, I’m sure. Uncle Vic, Michael, this is my boyfriend, Justin Taylor. He’s a Junior this year. Majoring in art and minoring in business marketing.”

Before Mike could start in again, Deb said dinner was ready and Vic yanked Mike down in a seat beside him. Melanie was here with her girlfriend Lindsey Peterson. Lindsey dropped her head and peeked at Brian, letting her hair fall forward. Brian ignored her, except for looking at Justin to roll his eyes and whisper, 'she never gives up.' After dinner, they gathered in the living room with their drinks of choice. Brian told Justin to grab Emmett as he grabbed Ted and they sat on the couch.

Lindsey came over and tried to get Ted to move so she could sit beside Brian, earning a glare in his direction from Melanie. Justin pulled Brian’s head down for a heated kiss, letting Lindsey know where she stood.

“Good grief, Lindsey, that didn’t work on me in college, so it’s not going to work here. I'm a gay man who has a serious boyfriend. Give it up!”

Justin turned to Melanie. "Mel, this is Brian Kinney, if you don’t know. Remember, I told you about him? Brian? This is the lawyer that helped mom out on her divorce.”

“Mel, I’m so glad you could help them out. Thank you for that.” Brian smiles at her.

“Oh yes, I remember. He is gorgeous, isn’t he?” Seeing the surprised looks she says, “Just because I’m a lesbian, doesn’t mean I can’t see that a man is good looking. Sorry for the glare, Brian, but I swear Linds flirts with every man she sees. I’m beginning to wonder why I’m even with her. Women hit on her and she has no problem giving them a set-down. But a man comes around her, and she creams her drawers. It’s disgusting.”

Everyone notices Vic whispering to a pouting Mike. Mike glares at Brian, then says. “Look, Uncle Vic. I’m well aware that Brian has told me he wasn’t interested in a relationship with me.”

“Then maybe you should remember that.” Seeing Deb opening her mouth, he then says. "Debra! You already made aware of Mike's shenanigans after you crossed swords with Lillian Kinney. But lately, you’ve slacked off and let him get by with stuff. Yes, the diner has been busy, but that doesn’t mean you don’t watch what’s going on concerning your son. He has a job at the Big Q and spends most of his money on those infernal toys. He doesn’t raise a finger around here, yet I imagine Brian does at his place. I’m sorry to do this in front of everyone, but he’s starting to try to blame Em and Teddy now. Before you say it you can’t ground him, but you can make him move. He needs to take some responsibility for himself for a change. He’s a grown man now for fucks sake!” With that, Vic got up and went out on the front porch.

“Ummm, maybe we should go, Justin. Ted and Em are getting ready to leave. Thanks for dinner Deb, it was delicious. I have work tomorrow and Justin has classes as well.”

After getting outside, Brian turned to Aunt Mave and said, "I don’t want Mike moving in and I’m not letting him use the loft. I’m actually thinking of selling it. Justin and I have talked and he’s going to move in with me. We have never been out of contact with each other, even while all the crap was going on. I even spent some time with him, and occasionally his family.”
End Notes:
Will Mike stay away from Brian’s house? Justin moves in with Brian.
Chapter 3 by Frosty70
Author's Notes:
Michael comes to Brian’s.
YOU ARE LOVED

3
Info:
Brian helps Justin move into his house.

When they got to the house, Aunt Mave went to her cottage to rest. As she relaxed in her favorite chair with some soft jazz playing, she thought of her dearest Lillian.

“Oh my dear, Lill, I miss you so much. Our sweet boy has found someone. You were right, it’s Justin Taylor. They found a lawyer who helped them get the money that horrible man took from them. Jennifer is studying real estate now and Justin worked hard and saved his tips then used them for online studies. He just has a full load now of art classes as he took his business classes online. I’m confident he’ll accomplish his goals in another year as he’s a Junior now. He’s moving in with Brian and I think they will be fine. Brian’s study is large enough and has plenty of light, so he’s positive it will be perfect for Justin’s studio as well. l know two strong personalities will clash at times, but so far they have made it. Our boy, well he’s a man now, was so transparent when I knew they were angry at each other. So, I’m going to buy a futon for the studio. Justin can retreat there for times to cool down and angry painting. Yes, they’ll be fine. Oh, I should add, Michael started to cling again. I consented to go to Debra’s for Sunday dinner.” With a chuckle, she continued, “He gave Lindsey a set down when she tried to sit with him. Then her girlfriend spoke her mind and Vic gave Michael a talking to. He told Debra she was letting Michael get by with stuff again. Vic said Michael’s trying to blame stuff on Emmett and Ted. I’m not worried, our boy has his head on straight. You did good with him, Lill. He shows love and isn’t relying on anyone he shouldn’t. Justin kept a calming hand on Brian’s leg while we were there. Now to tell you what I’ve been doing work-wise. You set things in motion for someone to take the helm of LeClassique after I’m gone. Edna Faye will retire in a couple of months and she has been working with four people to take the top spots when she does. Cheryl and Marcie will handle the perfume and Brent and Kim the fashions, they are doing quite well in their training. Brian knows enough about the business to step in if necessary and Edna Faye says she’ll be available to advise him. I haven’t been coughing a lot, but I know Brian has noticed it. I’m just glad the air quality is better now with modern fixes in place. COPD is not fun, my love, but you had it much harder. I keep up with my breathing treatments. I’m not quite ready to go yet and I’m determined to be around for Justin’s graduation and hopefully, Brian will have his own agency before I go. Now enough of this, my dear, I’m going to check the flowers and take a peek at the vegetables. Brian has done so well with those, I’m so proud of him. He made vegetable soup with last year's canned vegetables and it was so good. Justin has expressed an interest in helping him, so yes, I do like him a lot. Hee hee, my dear, I’ll probably continue to talk to you while I look. Then I’m going to enjoy the patio while I can. I love you, my dear.”

Meanwhile, Brian was helping Justin pack up his room at the college. There really wasn’t a lot so it only took a half-hour longer than Brian thought as Justin just crammed clothes in and Brian refolded them. They got back to the house and got things put away. He grabbed Justin’s art equipment and led Justin to a large room Brian used for a study that had four double windows, which would let in plenty of light. "I thought we could share this room. I’ve rearranged it so you can paint on one side of it. I assume you will have classes that require actual paintings? We can get you a desk and a lamp if you need it.”

“Yes, my main focus will be graphic design now, but there will be a few paintings required.” Giving Brian a big hug and kiss, Justin said, "Thank you so much, this is perfect! A desk would be a big help for schoolwork and eventually, I may need it for whatever job I’ll get. You know, Mom asked if I wanted my desk from home. I had a huge storage closet I helped her shove it in there. You think we can manage the stairs with it?”

“I should be able to get a couple of bears to help if we can’t manage it ourselves. Now, let’s find a snack and we’ll sit on the patio if you like?”

Together they sliced up some cheese, placed it on a platter, and surrounded it with some wheat crackers. They added some grapes and carrot sticks with a homemade dip Brian had mixed up. Brian carried the tray out while Justin took two glasses and a bottle of white wine out. They sat on a love seat and held hands, contented to be together.

___________________Monday

Brian walked in after work, tired but a happy man, as he had signed two lucrative accounts. He smelled something good cooking and continued to the kitchen. He found Aunt Mave and Justin preparing dinner. He set the table, then having a few minutes left, he hurried up and changed into shorts and a t-shirt, leaving his feet bare. Coming down he was just in time for the meal. There was lemon pepper salmon with garlic Parmesan roasted asparagus and herb roasted potatoes. Aunt Mave had made a parfait out of fresh fruit layered with freshly made whipped cream. After loading the dishwasher she went to her cottage while Brian and Justin gave the garden some water. They then went to the studio. Brian went over paperwork for the new clients and Justin did some homework. Finishing up, Brian pulled Justin into the shower where they enjoyed washing each other and giving each other blow jobs.

They turned the TV on and cuddled on the couch while watching a movie followed by the evening news. Then Brian took Justin’s hand and they went to bed.

“Brian, I... umm... I.." Justin knew what he wanted and knew they both had deep feelings for each other, but he wasn’t sure how to say what he wanted.

“Baby, do you want me to make love to you? I do love you, Justin, so much.”

“Oh yes, you were so gentle my first time. I love you too, hun.”

Brian gently helped Justin out of his clothes, then Justin did the same to Brian. Brian’s hands roamed all over his lover's body, while their tongues tangled in a passionate dance. His mouth began to lick, kiss, nip, and suck at Justin’s neck, moving on to each of his nipples and on to rim his belly button. His hand found and slowly jacked off Justin’s dick. Pre-cum flowed more and more from the slit. Brian lapped at it, then sucked the tip of it, while he fondled Justin’s balls then rubbed down across his perineum to find his pucker quivering. He sucked eagerly at the rock-hard dick swallowing it all the way down his throat using his muscles to massage it. Brian loved the little mews and groans from his lover. His hips arching against his circling fingers. Grabbing the lube and a condom and laying them beside him, he began to circle the pucker with his tongue, nibbling and lapping at it. Then he pointed his tongue and speared at it until it allowed him entrance. Finally, he lubed his fingers and inserted them one at a time, working to open Justin so he would only cause the minimum of pain. Turning Justin over, he placed his legs on his shoulders and began to enter him slowly.

“Remember, try to push me out, it will make it easier for me to get in you,” Brian whispered, kissing Justin below his ear.

He continued to push until with an almost convulsive push back, Justin took Brian all the way in.

“Oh god! That feels so good. I feel so full now.” Justin smothered Brian’s face with kisses.

After a few minutes to make sure Justin was ready, Brian began to thrust in and out. Justin met him thrust for thrust. Their movements growing faster and harder as the passion grew and they felt their orgasms building up until they were both moaning.

“Justin baby, I can’t hold it much longer, come with me please?”

With that Justin began to spurt all over both their chests, clenching Brian’s dick tightly. Both men crying out the other's names and crashing their mouths together. Brian collapsed on Justin, then started to move. Justin tightened his arms, but Brian said, "Let me move enough to take the condom off.” He held Justin and turned them over so he was nestled with his head on his chest just underneath Brian’s chin.

“You okay, baby? That was so awesome,” Brian told him.

“It was perfect, hun. You were so gentle at first, then I... I never dreamed how good it would feel.” His lips kissed Brian’s chest tenderly.

“Justin? We need to wipe off.” Brian heard a sleepy mmm-hmm from Justin, and with a chuckle, he said. "Night baby, I love you.” Well, he guessed a shower will suffice to clean the dried cum off in the morning.

“Love you too, Sunshine.” Brian held him feeling so loved by the gentle man in his arms and drifted off to sleep.

The next day Justin only had two afternoon classes so his morning was free. Brian asked if he had something planned for the morning, and he said he should visit his mom as she was off work. Brian told him to take the jeep and go then bring a couple of sandwiches to Ryder’s so they could have lunch together. Brian had given security and reception, as well as Cynthia, a picture of Justin so he would be let on through to his office.

Justin assured his mother that they knew what they were doing moving in together after saying they’d wait till Justin was out of college.

“We talked about it, Mom. A lot of evenings we both have work to do at home. We have a studio we share and living together gives us more time together.” He gave her a hug saying, "I’ll be fine, Mom," then he left for lunch with Brian.

When he reached Ryder’s, Mike was there arguing with the receptionist and security. Annie saw Justin and having his picture taped up within her sight, told him to go on in and gave him directions. Justin heard Mike throwing a fit. Damn, he thought how do they stand that loud screech?

Entering Brian’s area, he saw a pretty blonde lady sitting at a desk. He had grabbed a couple of mocha lattes from Starbucks for them.

Looking up at Justin, she smiled, “Hi Justin. I’m Cynthia, Brian’s PA. He’s on the phone but as soon as the light is off, you can go in."

“Hi, Cynthia. I got a couple of mocha lattes, this one is yours. Plus I texted him and he said you liked your turkey on wheat but with Mayo. So here is your sandwich with some chips.”

“May you have a lovely smile, Justin. He’s done so you can go on in. Thank you for my lunch.”

Brian looked up and smiled big at Justin entering his office. He got up and hugged Justin followed by a big kiss.

“I’ve got you a mocha latte and some chips to go with your sandwich, hun.” He set things on the table Brian led him to.

“Mike was at reception arguing with security. Annie saw me and told me to go on in. Boy, did he ever get loud then!”


“He knows where you live, doesn’t he?” Justin asked. At Brian’s nod, he asked, “Do you think he’ll show up there?”

Taking a drink of his latte, Brian replied. "I hope not, but I wouldn’t put it past him. He stayed away when Aunt Lill was alive, she wouldn’t put up with any nonsense. I had him blocked at work and sent a message to Deb about it. She said she’d speak to him and try to get him to stop.”

“He doesn’t know I live with you, does he?” Justin asked.

“Well, he knows we are seeing one another, but I haven’t told anyone but Ted and Em. They won’t say anything.”

“I’d better get out of here and head home. You want me to hoe the garden? I know what are weeds, now.” Justin plopped down on Brian’s lap.

“Hoe around the plants but not too close to them and don’t freak out if you hit one. We’ll water them tonight if I can get home early enough. I should get off on time, but I’ll call if I’m gonna be later.” He pulled Justin close for a hug and kiss. Looking back from the door, Justin blew Brian a kiss.

“Bye, Cynthia,” Justin said.

“Bye, Justin. Thanks for my lunch.”

Later, Mave sat on the bench beside the garden and watched Justin hoeing around the plants. Then she got some lemonade for them to enjoy on the patio. Brian came out and plopped down on Justin’s lap and the two kissed hello.

“Hi, Aunt Mave. You doing better?” Brian asked giving his aunt a kiss on the cheek. Then he settled on the loveseat by Justin with his own glass of lemonade.

“I’m doing fine, Brian. Yes, the doctor adjusted my pills, so stop worrying. Justin did a great job hoeing the garden today.”

“Plants survived this time, huh?” Brian laughed as Justin side slapped his belly.

“I checked the plants in the greenhouse. When do we put them out?” He asked Brian.

“Probably this weekend, the weather shouldn’t give us any problems now.”

Mave made her excuses to go rest, stating she would be back in a couple of hours for dinner as the pot roast should be ready by then. Brian and Justin put the glasses in the dishwasher and headed up for a shower and a ‘nap’ themselves.

Justin wrapped Brian in a hug, then undressed him. Shedding his clothes, they got into the shower and Justin grabbed the body wash and a scrubby and started to wash Brian. When he got to Brian’s genitalia he soaped his hands and thoroughly enjoyed himself bringing Brian to steely hardness. He then licked and nibbled at the head and then opened his throat to swallow the huge member. Humming and bobbing his head, he massaged Brian’s balls, slid his hand across his perineum, and began to play with his ass. Brian’s movements sped up and he emptied his salty-sweet essence down Justin’s throat. Justin held Brian till he had his legs back under him, then they went to bed for a while.

Just as they had finished cleaning up from dinner, there came a long buzzer from the doorbell, a pause then someone leaning on the buzzer. Justin got to the door followed by Brian.

“What the fuck are you doing here? If anyone is gonna move in, it will be me. Your blond boy ass needs to leave right now! Briaaaannn, tell him he has to leave! I got in a bad fight with Emmett and he threw me out, then Maw and Uncle Vic told me I can’t live with them. You’ll let me move in, won’t you? After all, we’ll be together someday, won’t we?” Tears were coming down his face and puppy dog eyes turned to Brian.

“Michael Charles Novotny! Justin lives with me because we are a committed couple! You were mouthing off about him and me to Emmett and word got to Maw and Vic at the diner. If you think there is one chance in hell you will be with me, you are delusional. Where did you get the idea we would be together?”

“Don’t you remember? Right after you moved here and your dad blackened your eye and split your lip, Maw got them to let you stay the weekend. While Maw was working, we found her weed and we tried it out. I said we’d live in Palm Springs when we were retired old men and you agreed.”

“I was high, but not so high I don’t remember that. I laughed about it, there is no fucking way we could ever be a couple. I love Justin with all my heart, you are just a casual friend who is fast becoming a non-friend! It’s time for you to leave and not come back!”


Brian went to shut the door, but Michael, who was red-faced with rage, shoved it back so hard Brian almost fell. Justin, who had grabbed the gate lock, grabbed Michael by the arm and hauled his screeching whining ass out the door, and shoved him out of the gate, locking it behind him. Brian and Mave watched in amazement as Justin lectured Michael every step of the way.

“Who in the hell do you think you are, whiner? NOT Brian’s lover or best friend! I swear you have cartoon bubbles in your brain. Empty ones, cause you never have gotten that you need to grow the fuck up! You are as bad as Lindsey with her sense of entitlement. At least she was taught that. You’re lucky Brian didn’t get hurt when you shoved him back with the door. Your ass would be mine if that had happened. You are to leave and DO NOT come back without a fucking invite! You have a job! Use the money to find an apartment to share.” Michael started screaming nonsense at him, then Justin said, “Christ! Shut the fuck up!”

“I’ve never heard him talk that way, Aunt Mave,” Brian said after he stopped laughing.

“Really? When Lill took you to work, remember the dressing down she gave Inez? He is protecting his man, Brian. I was gonna step in, but he beat me to it. Be thankful for him. He’ll always be there for you.”

When Justin came back in Brian thoroughly kissed him as thanks for his defense.

“Let’s go see how many plants you chopped off. We should plant the summer seedlings this weekend.”

With a swat to Brian’s arm, Justin replied, “I didn’t chop any of them off. I did a good job.”
End Notes:
Seems there is a tiger inside Justin. Nobody messes with his man. May jump ahead a bit. Not sure yet.
Chapter 4 by Frosty70
Author's Notes:
Needy Michael and protective Deb.
4

_______________Weekend Gardening


Justin placed all the young tomato plants on the cart and wheeled them out to Brian. Brian had pulled what was going to be tossed on the mulch pile and prepped the rows for the tomatoes. Justin helped him plant them and found they had three rows in all. Next, they planted rows of corn, green beans, and crookneck, and zucchini squash. There were four rows of Idaho potatoes and two rows of sweet potatoes. Then they started the winter vegetables in the greenhouse. After finishing, they got drinks from the hose, which turned into a battle of who was spraying who. Mave sat and laughed at their antics.

They went in and ate the chef salads Mave had prepared for them. Then went for a much-enjoyed shower and nap.

After waking up, Brian asked Justin if he’d like to go to Babylon to dance for a while. He told him that he could get him in, but he’d have to drink water or sodas.

Brian and Justin walked into Babylon and looked for Ted and Emmett. Brian grabbed Justin’s hand and pulled him along as he was turning this way and that taking the sights in.

“Briiiiannnn! You finally came back! What the fucks is he doing here?” He scowled at Justin.

“He’s here because he’s my boyfriend. I’ve told you nothing is going to happen between us. We decided we wanted to come dance a bit and hang out with Ted and Emmett. If you can keep that whining mouth shut, then you can hang out with us too.”

“Hey, Bruce! We need a JB and whatever kind of sides you have,” Brian told the bartender.

“Hey, Brian. Listen, we have coke products, but also we have a nonalcoholic beer as well. You want that to drink?”

“I’m Justin. I don’t mind drinking a Coke. What’s the beer taste like?”

“It isn’t bad. A few people drink it. Wanta try one?” He popped the top and handed it to Justin. “ Won’t charge you if you don’t like it.”

“It’s not bad, but I’ll drink this one and get a Coke next time. Thanks, Bruce.”

Brian and Justin finished their beers and took to the dance floor. The two actually danced at home when the mood took them while listening to music. Feeling a bump, Brian looked to his side and saw Em and Ted dancing as well. The four formed a circle and enjoyed themselves, even doing the praise Jesus with Em. Going back to the bar to grab some waters they found Mikey standing there with a scowl firmly in place and arms folded across his chest.

Whining loud enough to hush those around them, he began to berate the guys for not asking him out with them. His woe is me puppy dog eyes were aimed at Brian, with an added glare at Justin.

Before either of the two could speak up, Ted piped up with a reply.

“You know Mikey, all you do is complain about everything. Glare at Justin all you want, but Brian wants him in his life. You don’t even try to dance with anyone when you’re here. Plus listening to you whine and throw tantrums like a three-year-old is not how we want to spend our evenings. Try growing up and maybe, MAYBE, we will invite you.”

Of course, Michael went crying to Deb and she went in to protect her cub mode. She berated Ted and Emmett, which she got told loud and clear from them why they didn’t include Michael. She marched herself to Ryder’s, managed to get by reception, but was shocked when Brian called security and had her escorted out. He informed her he was not getting into her complaints about her ‘poor widdle boy’ who didn’t want to grow up. That it was a place of business, not Dear Abby.

Next, she caught Justin coming in from classes and that flopped as well. He took her to the gate while telling her if she had made her son take responsibility for his life and saw to it he grew up, things would be easier for him. He could see the hurt in her eyes and he didn’t really mean to hurt her, but it has to stop. He stood there a second, then said “Let’s go talk on the patio.”

Getting some lemonade for them, he led her outside. She exclaimed over the vegetable garden and all the beautiful flowers.

“Aunt Mave does the flowers, but Brian does the vegetables. He freezes and cans what we don’t use during the growing season. He’s a wonderful cook. Aunt Lill wanted him to be self-sufficient and able to take care of himself. Now can I speak openly to you?” At her nod, he went on.

“Deb, is it true Michael’s father doesn’t know about him? You do know there are drag queens who have families? They don’t marry the mothers, but the children are loved. You did what you felt you needed to do and Danny wasn’t ready for the responsibility of a child then. But is it possible that with the time that’s passed he might accept Michael?”

“I... I really don’t know... it hurt me so when he left. I... was an experiment.” Tears ran down her face. "We are still close, but I’ve only seen him once since then. Maybe I could talk to Vic? He keeps saying I need to let him handle things for himself. But he doesn’t know how!”

“Then you show him. Tell him what to do, but make HIM do it. Don’t give in to him or he will expect you to do for him. Brian, Em, and Ted would be good friends if he’d try to grow up a little."

He opened his arms and Deb came into them crying on his shoulder. Then drying her eyes, she said, ”Thank you for talking to me. I’d better go and talk to Vic while Michael is at work.”

Mave stepped up and offered some bouquets and vegetables as they had a surplus of them. Deb gratefully accepted them from her thanking her profusely.

After Deb left, Mave hugged Justin and told him she was proud of him.

When Brian got home from work there were baked pork chops, fried potatoes, and a pea salad. For dessert, there was pineapple ices. They took coffee and sat on the patio to relax and talk about their day. Justin decided to tell Brian about his talk to Deb.

“Brian, Deb showed up here today just as I got home from my classes. At first, I was bringing her to the gate, but she looked so hurt. I took her to the patio and talked to her. I advised her to get a hold of Danny Devore. And see if he wants to see Michael. I just think she has her work cut out for her dealing with Michael. I hope you don’t mind I did that.”

“Justin, I don’t know if it will do any good, but I don’t mind at all. Thank you. I love you, Justin.” The two went inside, did what work they needed to do in their study, then took a shower together and went to bed.

Deb got home to find a homemade Italian beef and fingerling potato pot pie Vic had in the oven. She fixed a nice salad to go with it with the fresh tomatoes, green onions, and radishes adding black olives as well. They talked about Michael over their meal. They watched QVC, but Vic realized Deb was thinking over what she learned that day. Deb retired early, but she got out her address book and stared at the number wondering if he still had the same one. She steeled herself, calming her nerves, and dialed... “Danny, I need you to come to Pittsburgh. I need to talk to you about something. When you left I was pregnant. I don’t expect you to become father of the year, but he needs you. You can stay with us.”
End Notes:
How will Michael take to his dad?
Chapter 5 by Frosty70

 

5.

 

Deb was pacing back and forth in her house. Finally, Vic had had enough.

 

"Deb! What is going on? What has got you in a stew?" He takes her arm and makes her sit at the table.

 

"I called Danny and asked him to come to Pittsburgh. Mike needs him, but I don't know if he will be up to it. I may have made a mistake." A tear slipped down her cheek.

 

"You better forewarn Mike. On second thought, I'll talk to him. Adopting that fallen soldier was a bad idea. But I know you panicked. I'll catch him at the diner. Don't worry. It will be fine."

 

"Hey, Mikey! I want to talk to you. In private please." As Ted and Emmett have walked up.

 

"You remember when you found your maw's yearbook? It has a picture that looks just like you? Danny Devore, the well-known drag Queen?"

 

"Yeah? So what about it?" He asked warily.

 

"Son, Lt. Novotny was not your father. Danny Devore is."

 

"I KNEW IT! SHE LIED TO ME!" He starts to storm off.

 

Vic grabs his arms." SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! Listen to me. Are you listening?"

 

"Why should I?" He is in full pout. Teary eyes, arms crossed, and bottom lip out.

 

"Danny decided he wanted to become a drag Queen. When he left your mother, he didn't know she was pregnant. So she left and ended up settling here. I came to help her, after being thrown out because I was gay. She was reading a list in the paper of fallen soldiers and came up with the idea of using one of them as your father. Lt. Novotny had no family, so she took his name legally. She thinks, and I agree with her, that you could benefit from getting to know Danny now. She called him and he called back and said he'd love to meet you. Are you willing to meet him? Spend some time with him? He's coming today."

 

"I guess so. I'm not a kid anymore... but, I guess no one is too old to need a father. I'll give it a shot." Vic pats Michael on the shoulder and tells him he'll call and tell him when Danny has arrived so they can meet.

 

Michael walked into his maw's house feeling very nervous about meeting the man who is his biological father. He looked at the man sitting there and had to admit that there was a great deal of resemblance between the two of them. He kissed his maw and the cheek and gave Uncle Vic a hug.

 

"Mike, this is your father," Vic made the introductions. "Why don't you take the plates and such out to the picnic table. Daniel, you could join him? It will give you both a chance to talk."

 

The two went out, got the table set, and sat down and began to talk. Danny apologized for not keeping in touch with Deb when they were younger.

 

"Obviously, my parents wouldn't and didn't accept me as a gay man, but I left after I finally admitted to myself that I was. It took sleeping with your mother to make that happen. She was a loving person and I loved her very much. But we were friends and companions. We hung together a lot. Neither of us noticed a tear in the condom although it could have simply leaked. I would have contacted her if I had noticed that." He spoke with honesty about what had happened. Michael had to admit he liked him.

 

The two continued to talk and his dad told him what was involved in being a drag queen. He told him he enjoyed it and loved to hear the applause and cheers.

 

Michael and Danny spent every moment they could together. At the end of the week, everyone gathered on Sunday for dinner, even Brian and Justin. After dinner and the dishes were done, Michael made an announcement.

 

"Hey everyone, I've got something to tell you. I'm going on the road with my father. We feel we'd like to establish a closer relationship. Maw, I love you and will miss you. I'll keep in touch, okay? We will be leaving in the morning. Dad has a show to prepare for." The gasps were heard from several people.

 

"Oh honey, I'm so happy for you," Emmett said with tears running down his face.

 

Debbie was stunned. She knew Michael needed to get to know Danny, but she never expected him to leave with him. She grabbed Michael in one of her bear hugs. Vic sat with a smile on his face, Debbie was never a bad mother, but he felt this was something Michael should do. He hoped he would return more grown-up. Plus he hoped Deb would get a life for herself.

 

------- The next morning

 

"Deb, I'll take care of him. I think he's considering joining me on stage. We'll do a duet together and yes, I'll get pictures. I've had a good life as a drag queen. I've not made a fortune, but once I got going, I have never gone without. Hopefully, I can send him back with more confidence." Giving her a kiss and extracting Michael from her grip, the two men left.

 

------- A few days later

 

Vic comes in and finds Deb pacing, cooking, and crying her eyes out.

 

"Sis? Other than missing Mike, is something else wrong? You know he's all right. They'd call if he wasn't."

 

"I never dreamed I'd miss him so much. I tried to call, but got no answer." She collapsed into Vic's arms.

 

Just then the phone rang and she grabbed it up.

 

"Hello? Michael! Are you okay?" Relief flooded her face.

 

"I'm great, Ma! Dad and I are preparing for a show together. His agent is going to take pictures. We'll text them to you. How's everyone doing?"

 

"We miss you so much, but we're glad you're having fun with your dad."

 

------

 

Meanwhile, Brian and Justin got done with evening chores, had a shower together, and did any work/school work they had. Justin painted while Brian finished up his notes on a campaign presentation. They checked in on Mave and told her goodnight then snuggled up in bed for the evening news. Justin slithered down beneath the covers leaving a trail of nips, licks, and sucks until he reached his main goal. Once he started applying his sole attention on Brian's dick, the news was forgotten about.

 

------

 

Three months Justin sat at Ryder's waiting to be interviewed for the intern job in the art department. His name was called and he went to talk to Murphy Phillips, the director. After looking at his school records and his artwork, especially his graphic artwork, Murphy asked him about his reason for the online studies. Justin openly told what happened and how he worked to help his family and also pay for his studies. Murphy knew he couldn't do better than Justin. His work ethic and intelligence, plus his talent were just what the art department needed. Justin was sent to HR to finish up the hiring process and started to leave for home as he had scheduled his meeting for after classes.

 

"Justin! Wait up!" Brian called after him. At Justin's pause, Brian hurried up to him, but could already tell by the big, beautiful smile he had gotten the position. "You got it! Didn't you?"

 

"Yes, I did! Everything I did when our bank accounts were frozen, plus my artwork in graphics, helped me to gain the position."

 

Brian grabbed Justin and kissed and hugged him, then suggested they go to the diner for dinner as Mave was out of town. Getting to the diner they took the usual back seat quickly joined by Emmett and Ted. They congratulated Justin on getting the job. Later they went to Woody's and played a few games of pool. They returned home very tired but happy. They got in the shower where Brian washed Justin paying close attention to his ass. He opened him up and in one slow steady push, fully encased his dick in his ass. He started out slowly, then began to thrust harder and faster. Justin's hips pushed back meeting each thrust. He adjusted his aim to hit Justin's bundle of nerves, their moans getting louder the closer they came. "Now baby! Nowwww!" Justin then soaped Brian's gorgeous body and then made love to him in return. First, he rimmed him to open him up for his generous-sized dick. He had Brin turn on his back to be able to watch his eyes and the expressions on his face. He loved to speed up then slow back down, bringing him to the brink of cumming then easing him back down.

 

"Justinnn! Please! I can't take much more!" Brian pleaded.

 

"Then cum with me, sweetheart. Cum NOWW!"

 

------

 

That weekend they also went to Babylon to dance as it was much more fun without Michael there to glare and snipe at Justin and to insist Brian should be the stud again.

 

Life went on for the four friends. Many a night they met at one of their homes to enjoy each other's company. After Michel had been gone for six months with his dad, Deb finally got the pictures of Michael performing. She was shocked at what a pretty woman he made. She had the family come to dinner and shared the pictures with them. A part of her wanted him to come home and found herself spending more time at Woody's with the boys.

 

 

Suddenly packages began to appear sent to Michael from various auction sites. On opening some of them she found superhero collectibles. She never dreamed Michael would make enough to buy so many of them. Was he suddenly saving enough of his money to get them? She'd have to ask him next time she talked to him.

 

TBC

 

Chapter 6 by Frosty70
Author's Notes:

We have some with Danny and Mike then on to our boys. Remember Brian is OOC. Hope you enjoy

                          YOU ARE LOVED


 


—6–


 


        Danny Devore left the bank not believing what he found out. He had let Mike have a debit card to be able to get necessities and some comics to entertain himself with. Instead Mike had spent money on comic collectibles and the account was close to being empty. There was just one thing to do about this. He went to a lawyer and told him about it, he didn’t want to file charges yet. He had witnesses at the bank who would testify that he had not given permission for Mike to buy collectibles, so he could demand Mike sell the collectibles.  In fact Danny had limited him to spending $100 a week, which he felt was more than enough. They were going to be working in Danny’s home area of New York for the next month.  Mike was taken to the lawyers office and an ultimatum was given to him. Have Debbie sell the items and replace as much money as he could, then work in drag to replace the remainder or be put in jail. Yes, it might take years, but Danny felt he had to be made to take responsibility for what he did. Once they had went before the judge, a paper was sent to Debbie and Vic.  


 


               Debbie’s door went and Vic  went to answer it. He opened the registered letter as it was addressed to both of them. 


 


               “ Oh my God! Michael Charles what have you done?” This was more serious than simply selling those infernal toys to replace what money they could for Mike. He could end up in jail. There were witnesses to what Danny had arranged for Mike. Vic got the many boxes that had been sent to them and going online he began to make a list of what each one was and how much it was worth. He called Ted and told him what happened and Ted said to continue making his list. On Saturday he would be there to try to figure out what to sell the collectibles for. Ted went to Emmetts that night and the two found a couple of names to contact for advice as to selling prices.  After talking to the men, he called Vic and asked if there was a record of what was spent for each item. Upon talking to Danny, Danny asked his lawyer how to handle things. The bank went over their records and, leaving the account number off , they sent the records to Debbie and Vic’s. Ted sat down with one of the collectors and they added up the amounts. Ted spent a month selling all the collectibles. When everything was sold Mike still owed $12,895. Brian bought two first class tickets for Debbie and Vic to travel to See Michael and provided a lawyer to handle the transfer of funds back to Danny. Mike’s card was destroyed and he knew he had to do all the shows he could to finish repaying his father. He apologized to him for doing what he did, not expecting forgiveness for what he did. He mentioned going back home and working at the Big Q again, but after having a heart to heart with Vic he knew he couldn’t trust himself to do the right thing. His dream world hobby had turned into a nightmare. Tears ran down his face as he resigned himself to seldom seeing his maw and Uncle and his friends. 


 


            As the months went by, Danny treated him okay and there were times he treated him to a new marvel movie. No one on the drag circuit but he and his father knew what he did and he continued to be a part of the shows and parties. Michael’s youth was a big plus in his gaining more shows to perform at. 


 


              Michael realized it was gonna take a long time to pay his debt off. He was lonely and sat and sulked a lot. Danny was well liked and his fellow drag queens were nice to Michael but he hadn’t bonded with anyone. He still hadn’t realized he had to take responsibility for his actions and grow up finally.


 


___________________ time passes...


 


                  After discussing it, Brian and Justin remodeled the loft. They used a stone and wood mix on the pillars and the beams across the ceiling were weathered wood. The island and cabinets were all made of the  same thing. Justin used a computer program to check out the beds and they settled for a low to the floor bed  but not a platform as before. All the furniture was  French country in style. 


 


                    Justin’s mom and sister with Brian and  Aunt Mave  watch as Justin receives his college diploma. Emmett and Ted were there as well as Deb and Vic.  He was top in his class and Brian was so proud of him. He was now a full time employee at Ryder’s having worked part time after the internship.  There was a big bash at the country club to celebrate after the ceremony.  Brian made some important client connections while there. He had met the CEO of AT&T, plus Allegheny Ford’s CEO had the visiting company president with him and he was very interested in a new ad campaign. Brian and Justin took the time to speak privately with the two men and a meeting was to be scheduled on Monday. 


 


                     That night there was a big celebration at Babylon. Brandon Greene was the reigning stud of Liberty Avenue, but Brian and Justin were known as the royal couple. All eyes were trained on them when they were dancing in Babylon and there was plenty of action in the backroom. There were free drinks for the night. As a surprise Justin was placed in a chair on stage. Go go boys came out and started gyrating and then Brian came out in break apart pants and a tee he tore in two taking off. He danced in a circle around Justin. His hips swiveling and popping forward seductively. Though pink faced, Justin had a big grin and sported a definite hard on. He pulled Brian to straddle him and buried his face into Brian’s hardened package. Then turning around Brian hovered just above his lap and wiggled his ass in his face, receiving a nip on both cheeks.  It ended with Brian pulling Justin up and leaning Justin over their lips plastered together.  The crowd went wild.   About midnight they went to the loft where Justin rewarded Brian’s performance. 


 


             “Where did you learn to dance like that?” Justin asked Lying on top of  Brian. 


 


               “Emmett gave me an instruction tape. He critiqued my performance, but I told him there was no fucking way I was straddling and hunching him.”  Brian grimaced, but laughed along with Justin. 


 


                “Well I loved my sexy studs performance. I’m still hard from it.” His hands strayed to Brian’s ass. 


 


                 “Behave yourself. You gave me a pounding Jus. My ass is gonna  let me know about it. But I loved it.” He pulled Justin down in a kiss, then flipped him over and proceeded to reciprocate with the pounding. Later they spooned and fell into a deep sleep. 


 


                   The next mornings shower had cream applied to ease the tenderness from the prior nights play.  Brian checked in with Mave and she decided to go to the diner as well. With Deb working, she’d hopefully have a nice chat with her. The boys entered the diner and found Em and Ted waiting for them. Brian sat down carefully scowling at the smirks he saw on their faces.Justin bumped his shoulder and they touched foreheads and Justin nipped Brian’s chin. Deb came over to get their orders raising her eyebrow at Brian. 


 


                    Mave came in just in time to hear Brian say, “ Christ, you guys. He was very horny and rampant. Okay?” He blushed. Then jumped when Mave touched his head. Her eyes twinkled with merriment as she gave him a kiss. 


 


                  Deb came out from the back neatening herself and saw her.


 “ Sweetie let’s you and I have a cup of tea. I placed your order in as well as mine. How have you been?” The two sat down towards the front and began to chat. 


 


    :               Oh Lordy fellas! After you two left Drew Boyd came in!” Seeing Justin’s blank stare. He shook his head. “ Honey he just got drafted to play with the Ironmen. He’s a tall hunk of a man and he blessed me with his company last night. He is definitely all man too. I took him back to my place. He couldn’t join me today because of practice. I’ll be seeing him in my dreams for a long time.” He fanned himself and sipped his coffee. Then started fiddling with his phone. A big grin spread across his face and his eyes twinkled with mischief. 


 


             “Honeycutt? What you up to?” Brian asked. 


 


             “ Don’t call me Honeycutt! I just sent Mike pictures and a video of your lap dance.”


 


               “Emmett, if he heads for here he’s gonna end up in jail!” Ted said.  


 


                “ Shit!” Deb exclaimed. “Ill give Danny a heads up to watch him.”


 


                  “I’m going to visit Blake today. He’s sticking with his rehab this time, but if he slips again it’s over.” Ted sighed and his thoughts drifted as he thought of the man he wants to make his life with. “ I’d better get going. It’s a bit of a drive. Later you guys.”


 


__________In Miami Beach


 


                Mike and Danny came into the motor home after having breakfast with the club owners. Danny frowned as he read Debs message. 


 


            “Thank God! My phone is here on the table.” Mike exclaimed. Grabbing it and checking the messages. He seldom got any from back home except from his maw but Emmett had sent some. His eyes bugged out as he looked at the pictures, but when the video came on, he threw a fit. 


 


             “What the fuck did he think he was doing? He’s supposed to become the next stud! Not give lap dances to the damn big ass blonde.”


 


              “Michael! His name is Justin! He has a nice sized bubble butt to be proud of. Your mom said he graduated college and that was part of his party at Babylon.” He paused while he watched the video. “Damn! Brian can really put on a show! I bet he was well rewarded later. You might as well simmer down and put that suitcase up! You aren’t going to the Pitts to protect your nonexistent relationship. I saw the two together at the dinner. They are it for each other. Accept it! Anyway you still owe quite a bit of money to me.” 


 


                Mike pouted the rest of the day trying to figure out how to get back home to talk sense to Brian. But realized it wasn’t happening when Danny said “I’m not buying plane tickets to visit the Pitts. Anyway, you have shows to do.”


 


 


             


 


             


 


                 


 


 


                   


 


                        


 


 


 


                 


 


                


 


                     


 


                   


 


        


 


               


 


   


 


 


  


 


 


 


     

End Notes:

Will Mike ever give up on his obsession with Brian?

Chapter 7 by Frosty70
Author's Notes:

Brain bleach warning. 

 

                     YOU ARE LOVED


7.


 


Brain bleach warning!


 


              Mike still couldn’t believe that he wasn’t allowed to leave and go home for a visit. Brian had to be high to dance like that. Ain’t no fucking way he’d do that otherwise. He just knew the time would come that the fat ass would be out and he could be with Brian. He laid back and pleasured himself as he dreamed of the two of them together. Brian making gentle love with him.  Who knows, maybe he’d let him top once. Oh yesssssssssss. AHHHHH! 


 


                 Meanwhile back in Pittsburgh it had been a very stressful day for Brian and Justin. Clients were being stubborn and the art departments work was for shit. Thus when they got home, tempers were short. 


 


                  “THE ART DEPARTMENT’S WORK WAS FOR SHIT TODAY!” Brian yelled at Justin.


 


                   “Well considering I’m not the director and I didn’t work on your clients work it’s NOT MY FAULT! DONT YELL AT ME ABOUT IT!” Justin slammed out the back and went to the garden. He grabbed a hoe and began weeding.


 


                      Mave came into the kitchen to Brian slamming the oven door shut after putting dinner in it. 


 


                       “Calm your ass down and go save the garden!  Justin is hoeing and he’s already got three tomato plants! Why are you yelling at him for something he didn’t do?” She grabs Brian to keep him from storming out.


 


                       “I WASN’T YELLING!” He said. 


 


                        “Yes you damn well were! You sound like Lillian when she went on a tear. Settle down! Deep breaths.” She watched his face go back to its natural color.” That’s better. Now go apologize....Oh yes you will....stop his hoeing! Git!” She watches him go out the door with her hands on her hips. 


 


                       She catches a glimpse of the horror on Brian’s face as he looks at the garden. He quickly hurries up to Justin and takes the hoe away from him. Justin makes a grab for it, but Brian’s long arms keeps it out of his reach. Then, it’s Justin’s turn to look horrified as he finally focuses on the damages to the tomatoes. They stand talking for several minutes and then take each other in a hug and tentative kisses begin. 


 


                       In the time it took for the two to calm, Mave had seen Deb at the door and waved her in. 


 


                     “What the fuck happened to those plants Mave? Or do I want to know?”  Both women stood looking at the ruined plants from the door. 


 


                 “ Bad day at work.. for both of them. Tempers clashed. But I got him settled and he took the hoe away from Justin. But, I’d rather they vent their frustrations at home instead of work. Justin told me he sees things done wrong in the art department, but they ignore him. It frustrates him.” She sees the two head for the greenhouse.” DONT FUCK IN THERE! YOU’LL BREAK MORE PLANTS.” Justin’s head swivels to look at Mave and he hides his face in Brian’s shoulder as Brian laughs. 


 


                     “I heard their bellowing out in my flower garden. Yes, they were that loud. They are both headstrong, independent men. But they generally settle their differences themselves. Lill and I were together for thirty years yet we fought something fierce at times. Let me put the kettle on for tea. I look forward to the day Brian has his own agency. Mr. Ryder keeps Brian’s hands tied.” 


 


              Deb cackles and sits at the table while Mave prepares their tea and scones. 


 


                “Vic and I have had some doozies. It’s human nature. Clears the air. I think it’s healthier for you.”


 


                  


                 “Brian hon, what are you doing?” He asked watching him load the cart with more tomato plants than were needed. 


 


                 Making room! You mad is soo hot. Even if you WERE mad at my Queen out. I’ve got to have you.” He finishes and starts to stalk Justin. Justin tries to dart out the door, but Brian deftly pulls him back in pushing the cart of plants out the door.


 


                   “I need to be able to walk. You have that look Bri. I love it rampant but need to be able to walk normally at work. Eeeeee!”


 


                    Justin finds himself stripped of pants and on his back, legs over Brian’s shoulders. “You’ll be able to walk. You get to have at me next.”


 


                      Sitting on the patio, the two women see Justin fly out the door only to be pulled back in. Mave gets up, but sits back down when the cart comes outside. 


 


                       “What the fuck was that about Mave?” Deb asks. 


 


                          Shaking her head as her hands briefly cover her face Mave mutters. “ Figures Brian thinks mad is hot. Least the cart is outside so he cleared a spot. Hopefully they will keep it down.” 


 


                           They burst out laughing when Brian was the one they heard exclaim after awhile. After about fifteen minutes the two came outside. When the boys saw the two women still outside, Brian blushing started back inside but Justin stopped him. 


 


                         “It’s just Deb and Mave. Let’s get these plants in the ground.”


 


                         The day was rounded out by a nice roast with carrots onions and celery. With a spice cake for dessert. Then Brian and Justin gave Deb a ride home and stopped in Woodys for a quick game of pool with Em and Ted. Later at home they had a quick shower with mutual blowjobs and settled down to sleep. 


 


                           


 


       


 


           


 


   


 


 


 


            


     


 


                  


                 


 


                      


 


                  


 


          


 


       


 


         

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed. 

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1651