Summer of Sin by Tagsit
FeatureSummary:

The reason I picked Summer Of Sin for my admin pick is partly because it is so well written and the other reason is that the amazing Tagsit invited readers to come watch her write and maybe join in. I was curious, so I started watching her write. Then she would chat with those of us that had joined in getting ideas and suggestions. At one point she asked me why I didn't write my own stories, I said because I couldn't. She gave me the encouragement to try and now I love writing. Through her I have met some really great people. Enjoy the Summer Of Sin - Lorie

Summer of sin - tekst.png

Brian, who’s in need of money with which to start his own ad agency, takes Ted up on a chance to appear as a contestant in a reality show the ‘Internet Porn King’ is producing on his website. The only catch is that all the participants will be naked for the duration of the competition. Brian Kinney doesn’t think being confined to a house full of naked, horny men for the Summer will be difficult, but is he really ready for the challenges he’ll face in this lustful and raunchy game? What if one of the challenges is a very young and very inexperienced Justin Taylor? Let the games begin!

*****STORY IS NOW COMPLETE - ENJOY!*****


Categories: QAF US, Admin Pick Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor, Original Character, Original Male Character, Other Cast Regulars, Ted Schmidt
Tags: 100k+ Word Count, Anal Sex (Lots of it!), Anti-Michael, BDSM, Bottom Brian, Crossdressing, Fetish (Don't judge!), Kink, M/M, Rimming, Toppy Justin
Genres: Alternate Universe, Porny, Romance
Pairings: Brian/Justin, Brian/Justin/Other, Justin/Other
Challenges: None
Series: Sin Series
Chapters: 61 Completed: Yes Word count: 308742 Read: 148969 Published: May 05, 2016 Updated: Feb 15, 2017
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:  All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners.  The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  No money is being made from this work.  No copyright infringement is intended. AKA - they're not mine. I wish they were mine. I'd promise to play with them nicely and feel - I mean, feed - and water them, but Showtime and Cowlip won't let me have them. Boo Hoo!

*****Extra Special Thanks go to Marny - The Banner Goddess - for this magnificent piece of artwork. It's so beautiful! Thanks*****

 

Chapter 1 - House Rules. by Tagsit
Author's Notes:

 

It's summertime, and we all want some light-hearted, sexy reading material, right? Well, here it is! There's no real angst, no pain, no horribly difficult situations that our fave characters have to overcome. There's just a whole hell of a lot of SEX! Lots and lots and lots of sex. In fact, except for the occasionally unavoidable incursion of necessary plot, and a bit of humor added in for fun, it's pretty much all sex. Please notice the NC-18 rating! It's not just for show this time, guys. Did I mention all the sex? And, yes, there will definitely be a fair amount of Brian/other and Justin/other in this fic, but don't worry because I could never write a story where Brian and Justin DON'T end up together in the end. You have to trust me. And now, on with the craziness! TAG

 

Chapter 1 - House Rules.

 

"And you're not allowed to bring ANY personal items of any kind into the house. The Master will provide for all your needs - or not, depending on what pleases him," the smarmy leather clad 'slave boy' continued to ramble through the rules of the house.

 

Of course, Brian Kinney had already heard all the rules and signed off on about a million different waiver forms earlier in the week. This little show was just for the cameras. Brian tried not to look up at the camera that was mounted on a metal support situated in the corner near the ceiling. He already hated the way the little blinking red light that indicated the camera was 'on' made his skin crawl. He knew that for the next three months that camera, along with others, would be watching his every move. He'd simply have to learn to live with it somehow. After all, he’d already agreed to participate in this crazy-assed ‘Summer of Sin’ game. He wasn’t going to back out now - not when there was the possibility he might come out of this thing a cool million dollars richer.

 

“You and the rest of the House Boys have complete run of the entire residence, of course. You may use whatever you find in the house but you may not leave the property for any reason. Occasionally, if your behavior pleases The Master, he will provide you with additional personal items for your pleasure - it is up to you to use them wisely,” Brian started to roll his eyes at how cheesy this whole scene was, but then remembered the camera again and controlled himself. The slave boy announcing the rules took no notice of Brian’s actions and merely continued his recitation. “You will have no contact with the outside world except as allowed by The Master. Any transgression will result in your being dismissed from the Residence. Do you understand these rules, boy?”

 

“Yes, Sir,” Brian answered as he’d been instructed before coming into the small anteroom where the first camera was set up.

 

“The only other rule in the Residence is that you may not wear any form of clothing for the duration of your stay. This includes covering yourself with towels or bedding, except as needed for cleaning yourself or warmth while sleeping. The rest of the time you and the other House Boys must remain unclothed in order to provide The Master with the pleasure of seeing your bodies. Before leaving this room, the clothing you are wearing now will be sealed in this storage box,” the slave boy indicated the clear plexiglass box sitting on the table in front of Brian. “If the seal on the box is broken, an alarm will be set off. The clothing boxes of all the House Boys will be stored on the shelving in the Greatroom. If you break any rules or if you otherwise displease The Master, you will be given your clothing back and must leave the Residence immediately.  If, for any other reason, you wish to leave the Residence at any time, giving up any rights you might have to any later reward, you may open your clothing box and resume your attire.”

 

“Do you understand and agree to each of these rules, House Boy?” the slave boy asked, looking at Brian with a grave expression.

 

Brian wanted to laugh at the ridiculousness of the entire proceeding. The pathetic tool! Acting - and not all that well, if Brian was any judge - as if this wasn’t all just some hokey internet porn game show. And Brian was hardly a 'boy' at the ripe old age of thirty, but whatever. Brian was certain that it was going to be far harder for him to keep his cool and not laugh outright at the ludicrous premise of this game, than it would be for him to live clothing free in a house full of hot, horny gay men for the summer. But he knew what he was getting into when he told Ted he’d participate in this stupid farce, so he would have to do his damnedest to play along.

 

“Yes, Sir. I understand, Sir,” Brian said, mustering all the submission he could fake to control his expression and tone of voice.

 

“Very well, then, Boy.” The slave boy turned to the wall, addressing his next statement to the spot where there hung an ornately framed picture of the Marquis de Sade. “Master, this House Boy offers himself to you freely. Do you find him acceptable?”

 

imageedit_3_2698966536.jpg


“YES. YOU MAY PROCEED,” said a reverberating voice seemingly coming out of the picture.

 

The dramatic proclamation reminded Brian of the Wizard of Oz when the little man behind the curtain was pretending to be the all powerful and great OZ.

 

“The Master has spoken. You are deemed acceptable, House Boy. If you still desire to proceed, you may remove your clothing and place it here. But choose wisely, this is your last chance to change your mind. Do you choose to remain?”

 

Really, it took all Brian’s mental strength NOT to burst out laughing at this point. Fuck! this truly was the cheesiest thing he’d ever heard of. What the hell drugs had Ted Schmidt been doing when he thought up this idea? Brian hoped it had been good, whatever he’d been high on, because he couldn’t see how this stupid idea was going to actually make Ted any money. So far, this little game was hokier than the worst porn movie Brian had ever seen - and that was really saying a lot because there was some truly BAD porn out there. But, whatever! It wasn’t up to Brian to judge Ted’s business acumen - well, at least not officially. All Brian really cared about was whether or not he could win this silly little competition. And if he did, he would have more than enough money to say goodbye to Ryder’s and open up his own advertising agency. That was the only thing that mattered. And, if Brian had to play along with the bad dialog and stupid porny premise of this half-assed internet game show in order to win the prize money, then that’s exactly what he would do.

 

“I do so choose, Sir,” Brian answered as he’d been schooled, although he couldn’t stop himself from giving the camera one little sneering smirk as he said it.

 

“Very well. You must now remove your clothing, place it in this box and then you may enter the Residence,” the slave boy ordered, barely controlling his own little smile at the thought of watching Brian Kinney strip for him.

 

Without any further compunction, Brian started to unbutton his shirt. He figured he’d give it a little flair, even if that wasn’t really a requirement. He WAS Brian Fucking Kinney, though, and he never did anything half-assed if he could help it. So, he put a little attitude into things as he slowly undid one button at a time, all the while leering suggestively at the little slave boy. When the shirt was completely unbuttoned, he simply shrugged his shoulders and the silky shirt slithered off of him, landing in a puddle at his feet. Then, with excruciating slowness, Brian popped each of the buttons on his 501s, leaving them clinging to his hips with the fly gaping wide enough to give everyone watching a glimpse of his thatch of short and curlies.

 

The slave boy’s eyes were fixed on Brian’s crotch and there was a drop or two of drool already escaping from the one corner of his mouth.

 

Then, donning his most sexy smile - the corners of his mouth just barely curling up as if he was as amused by this scenario as, he was sure, those watching were - Brian inserted his thumbs into the waistband of both his jeans and his thong underwear and with only a small shimmy, he shoved the whole shebang down over his narrow hips. With a quick motion, Brian then toed off his Prada loafers and kicked the remains of his pants off his ankles, leaving himself standing there as naked as the day he was born. Only much better looking, of course.

 

“Is this what you’re looking for?” Brian turned to the Marquis’ picture, holding his arms out to the sides in order to give The Master an eyeful, and leered at the painting with one eyebrow raised insubordinately.

 

SOS - BAK.gif

 

There was no response from the painting. Brian hadn’t really expected one - he figured Ted, who was no doubt the voice behind ‘The Master’, was probably too busy jacking off to the fantasy of Brian Kinney stripping for him to actually speak. So Brian just shrugged, dropped his arms and, abandoning the clothing he wouldn’t need for the next three months, turned to walk through the doorway which undoubtedly led into the Residence proper.

 

With any luck, that doorway also led to Brian’s chance at his own agency, and the wiley Stud would do anything in his power to make that particular outcome happen.

 

9Tpza4dnc.gif  9Tpza4dnc.gif  9Tpza4dnc.gif

 

 

End Notes:

 

Originally published 6/15/15 - I guess I'm in another one of my moods . . . Can you tell? I think it's probably due to getting too much sun while I was at Portland's Pride Parade yesterday. That's the only explanation I can come up with for the altogether silly premise of this story. Either that or I'm channelling a particularly cheesy porn movie . . . And, NO!, I'm not abandoning either of my current WIPs for this fic, nor will I take too long a break from those two works, but sometimes I just need to take my inspiration when it comes and not fuss over shit. So, please don't hate me for taking this little diversion. It shouldn't be a long fic - I plan lots of short, fast chapters so it will be quick to write and fun/easy to read (Famous last words . . .) TAG

 

 

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=92