No Ocean Can Separate Us by FreeSpirit15
Summary:

No Ocean.jpg

Sequel to "My Night with a Merman" Brian has returned to Pittsburgh thinking he's crazy for believing he spent a night on the beaches of California with a merman. Little does he know, Justin, a blond merman is not far behind him following the man that has captured his affections.


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney
Tags: Prostitution
Genres: Fantasy
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 5831 Read: 4759 Published: Apr 11, 2017 Updated: Jul 02, 2017

1. We Meet Again Landie by FreeSpirit15

2. Can This Be Real? by FreeSpirit15

3. We Don't Need to Leave the Loft by FreeSpirit15

4. The Merman Meets The Boys by FreeSpirit15

We Meet Again Landie by FreeSpirit15
Author's Notes:

Hi everyone! Finally got around to writing a sequal to "My Night with a Merman" Thanks to everyone who read and commented. I hope you like the sequal as well.

Los Angeles Beach
9:00am

Justin lay sitting on the same beach he and the most beautiful man in his eyes had spent hours making love. Justin not knowing if that’s how the brunet felt, but he could not deny the passion he felt was shared by the brunet. As the coming and receding waters touched his feet Justin was reminded of his mission. “Time to find my landie…” Justin said to himself standing on his feet.


Him not knowing how long he would be gone from the sea.

He would miss the freedom of swimming the waters without inhibition. He wasn’t the first merman or mermaid to go on land. Hell many spent a good few months every year on land. “If the creatures of the land can invade our seas so can we go on their grounds,” was the old saying of the mer people.

“Now I got to find something to wear.” Justin said looking down at his naked form. “Hey dude! Blond guy!” Someone shouting snapped Justin out of his thoughts. Justin turned around to see a blond haired dark tanned surfer twink running towards him. “You party too hard blondie? Got to say I don’t mind the view.” The twink's eyes cast downward with a peek of his tongue hanging out his mouth.

Justin looked up and down the surfer twink before him. They both had the same build and height. The man in front of him wearing a tank top with a multi-color block design. The man’s pants a light blue shade. They might be a little tight, but they’ll work Justin thought to himself.

“Follow me to the rocks over there. I’m sure there’s a nice view over there too.” Justin said grinning as he started walking towards the rocks. He didn’t have to turn back to know the surfer was following him.
Mind-blowing sex for his clothes is a fair trade.

Los Angeles to Pittsburgh Flight
2:00pm

Brian sat in the plane seat looking over the papers signed by New Frontier Productions. His leg restless and his eyes unfocused. His mind somewhere else than the paper work of the deal that would make Kinnetik a nationwide company.

He could not get the images of the hot blond merman out of his mind. The way his hair bounced and flew back as he rode him. The work of his hands, tongue and ass driving all the nerves in Brian’s body to the point of exploding.


“I’m fucking losing it. Mermen don’t exist.” Brian said cutting off his mind from picturing the merman that had claimed all his thoughts since leaving that California beach. “It all felt so real…” He whispered remembering the feel of scales that made Sunshine’s tail.

“Mr. Kinney?”

“Yes.” Brian said regaining his man of the room composure. “Is there anything else I can get for you?” Said the steward. A handsome looking man with black hair and a pair of uniform pants intentionally a size to small. The steward looking at Brian in a way he could always recognize: filled with lust and need. “No I am okay for now.” Said Brian. “Okay, let me know if you need anything.” The steward putting a special emphasis on the word anything.


Well he needed to take the edge off the blond had left, real or not. Also, who was he to deny one of his admirers. Brian grinning as he left his seat to tell the steward he does need something.


LAX Airport
3:00pm

Justin walked steadily through the airport terminal. The clothes from the surfer twink molding to his body. A weird feeling as the last time he had worn clothes was when he was 10. He had no money or even a passport so he had only one choice: Siren Voice.

Justin stood still for a moment as he looked towards the man at the ticket desk. “Okay, Justin, time to work your merman magic.” Justin said to himself.

“Excuse me I would like one ticket on the next flight to Pittsburgh.” Justin said confidently. “Okay sir, how will you be paying for the flight and may I see a form of identification.” The man said. Justin steady his voiced, “I would like a ticket to Pittsburgh free of charge please.” The man’s mouth agape at what the cocky blonde standing in front of him just said. “Sir, I cannot do that. Now, are you able pay and if not step aside as you are holding up the line.” The man said his voice stern.

“I think you can make an exception, Mr. Desk Man.” Justin’s voice becoming the siren melody that had made thousands of people fall to their knees to worship the merman or mermaid who spoke that alluring voice. Justin’s voice so alluring and captivating it had captivated not just the man, but the several people standing in line behind him.

“Of… of course you can! We have several seats open on the next flight that leaves in an hour. How about a seat in first class?” The man having become flustered and trying not to stare too long at the blonde’s body. The man’s cheeks starting to blush. “That would be great. Thank you.” Justin giving a megawatt smile.

“It is my pleasure. Have a great flight.” The man said trying to maintain his composure as he handed Justin his ticket. “Also, if you’re ever in Los Angeles again please feel free to give me a call.” Justin noticing the ticket had a piece of paper with the man’s phone number attached. Justin gave another mega-watt smile as he walked away nodding his head.

“I’m sorry Mr. Desk Man, but there’s only one landie for me.” Justin whispered to himself as he tore up the paper. As Justin sat down waiting for the plane to arrive at the airport his thoughts began to drift to certain brunet. His face lighting up at the thought of seeing his landie again.


Two Days Later…
Liberty Avenue Dinner
5:00pm

Justin made his way down the street pushing himself past the many men lining the streets. Men running towards to get ready to go out to the clubs, “boys of the night” meeting up to get something to eat before the long night, and men making their way home and safe space to be themselves.

Justin struggled to walk around all the men. His steps a little more brisk as he felt a few hands touch his butt and reach for a few areas in the front. The buildings and flash of the street driving Justin’s attention into overdrive. Never had he seen so many landies or humans, as is the official word, before in his life. He had always watched them from afar on their boats and play on the beach.

It’s not like he had never met humans before. His favorite time was Spring Break. Justin giggling to himself as he thought of all the drunk frat boys and college gays gone wild he had met.

Justin looked at the piece of paper he clutched in his hand. A simple employment ad talking about an open bus boy position. He checked the ad one last time to make sure he was at the right place. “Yep, I guess this is it.” Justin said to himself as he looked up the sign… “Liberty Avenue Diner.”

“Excuse me ma’am.” Justin said trying to catch the attention of the waitress.

“The name’s Debbie and how can I help you?” Justin met with a big smile, fiery red hair and a big laugh that knock down a building. All cocooned in a vest adored with rainbows and sex puns.

“I’m here about the bus boy job.” Justin said.

 

“Well, considering you’re the only one to come along so far for the job I say you got it. You’re hired!” Debbie said smiling again. “When can you start Sunshine.”

Justin smiled at the mention of the nickname the burnet of the land had given him. “I can start right now.” Justin said.


“Great! You’ll make great tips with that bubble butt of yours. The hamburger buns won’t be the only buns they’re after.” Debbie said laughing.


Later that evening at the diner…
11:00pm

“Brian what are you doing here! I thought you were in California?”

“What and miss the beauty of the Pitts.” Brian said in his usual sarcastic smart ass tone. “I came back early. I hate to miss the spectacular ab contest at Bablyon.” Brian said as he sat down at the front counter with a smirk adorning his face.

“Well glad to have you home asshole. I’ll be expecting my souvenir at dinner on Sunday.” Debbie said with her usual vigor as she put her jacket on. “Have something to eat before you go to Babylon. You look like you went on one your crazy diets again.”

“I’ll have a…” Brian started before getting cut off.

“I’m going to see Carl for a bit, he’s off early for the night. Sunshine can take care of you.” Debbie said before leaving the diner. Brian sat on the chair still. His eyes wide open at what Debbie had just said to him. “Sunshine?!” Brian whispered under his breath. “No, it can’t be…”

An apron appearing in his sight. Brian slowly lifted his head. He was met with the crystal blue eyes that had stolen his breath the second his eyes first met them.


“What can I get for you… landie.”

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! I'm trying to keep chapter updates to every two weeks. I apologize now if I'm not able to as I am incredibly busy right now.

Can This Be Real? by FreeSpirit15
Author's Notes:

Hi everyone! Thank you to Tagsit for making this beautiful banner for me. Thanks to everyone who read the first chapter and hope you enjoyed it!

Liberty Avenue Diner
11:00pm

Justin stood motionless as the most beautiful sight in the world sat several feet away from him. He had found his landie. The brunet sat at the counter talking to Debbie. Justin becoming anxious as his need to reunite with his landie beginning to overtake all the merman’s senses. Justin’s eyes filled with hunger for the brunet's lips. His body craving to feel his landie's hands touch his body like the night they met in the waters under the starry sky.

Justin was snapped out of his thoughts as heard Debbie say goodbye to his landie. Debbie mentioning him as being able to take his order. “Time to meet again my landie.” Justin’s confident demeanor returning.

Justin walked straight up to the brunet looking lost in his own thoughts. A smile brighter than the sun quickly adoring his face as he said, “What can I get for you… landie.”

Brian’s eyes met Justin’s. His voice and ability to breathe lost at the vision in front of him. Brian’s mind unable to make a coherent thought. “It can’t be.” Brian kept repeating to himself in his head.

“No, no, no. You’re not real?! Fuck I got to get out of here!” Brian said as he jumped from his seat and running out the door. “Wait…!” Justin shouted towards Brian. “Cover for me.” Justin said to the other servers who nodded back at him.

Justin ran as fast as he could after the brunet. His legs not used to the tension and movement that his tail was accustomed too. “I will not lose him” Justin said to himself intent on reuniting with the human that he was beginning to acknowledge who had claimed his heart.


A park in Pittsburgh
11:30pm

Brian walked briskly through the darkened park. His thoughts no longer on Babylon, but solely on what he had just seen minutes ago. The striking face of the man or merman that had dominated his thoughts since that night back on the beach. “Fuck! Losing my fuckin mind!” Brian unable to control his voice. His footsteps stopping on the wooden bridge over the river beneath.

“Stop!” Brian heard as he jerked his head to look back towards the blond running towards him. “This can’t be real. I don’t know who or what you are…” Brian stammered as he spoke.

“You know who I am. You’ve known since we met.” Justin said trying to calm his landies fears.

“No, you… it… can’t be. Mermen aren’t real.” Brian unsure of his words. Him worrying that it all was in his head. His eye’s showing confusion of what is real and what is not.

Justin seeing the brunet's confusion in his eyes knew what he had to do. He took a deep breath, his eyes shifting towards the water running underneath them. He removed the tank top and pants that encased his body. Brian’s eyes opening wider at what was occurring in front of him. Him uncertain of what was about to happen.

“Look at me… don’t take your eyes off me.” Justin said before diving into the river underneath them.

Brian stood still unsure what was to come next. His feet slowly creeping towards the edge of the wooden bridge. The sounds of his shoes stepping on the aged wood the only sounds to be heard. Until, the splash of the water punctured the silent atmosphere.

Brian’s eyes not blinking unable to move as he looked down to the water. The end of a tail flowing back and forth waving towards him. The light of the moon causing the droplets of water that cascaded the tail's fin to shine like the finest pearls. The shimmering colorful scales visible below the moonlighted water. As Brian’s eyes continued to move up along the decadent sight before him his eyes were finally met with…

…the crystal all-seeing blue eyes that he first had seen on the beach in Los Angeles.

“How… how is this is possible? Mermaids, umm merman don’t exist?” Brian said his voice steadier.

“I’m right before you tail, scales and all. Do you believe I exist?” Justin said his voice low filled with hope and worry.

“…I believe you exist.” The quiet words slowly leaving Brian’s lips.

“I’ve come a long way to see you. May I join you?” Justin said as he looked straight into Brian’s eyes.

“You can…”

Justin latched his hands onto the wooden bridge. He pulled himself onto the wooden bridge. He swayed his tail to hang off the side of the bridge. The scales of his tail only a couple inches from Brian’s legs.

“Listen I know you must be very…. Uh.” Justin cut off by Brian’s hand on his neck. Brian guiding Justin’s lips to his. Their senses thrown back into the overwhelming feeling their bodies have craved since the night on the beach.

Brian released Justin’s lips. His forehead touching Justin’s forehead as he caught his breath. “Come with me Sunshine…”


Back at Brian’s loft…
Midnight

Brian stared down at Justin’s naked body. Justin’s skin flushed as beads of sweat adorned his body. His eyes never leaving Brian’s as they looked into each other’s eyes. Their eyes burning with lust for the other. Their mouths salivating at the sight of each other. Their hands shaking in need to feel the other’s hot skin.

“I can’t wait any longer.” Brian said as he reclaimed Justin’s lips.

Justin sinking into the kiss as his legs raised to surround around Brian. Brian feeling Justin’s motions began to slowly place himself inside Justin. Each of them releasing a gasp as Brian became balls deep within Justin. Brian lowed his torso to meet Justin’s torso.

Their bodies rocking back and forth as they reached new levels of bliss. Each of them unleashing the passion that had built inside of them for the last two days. The only sounds in the entire loft were the moans and grunts of the two. Obliviously to the rest of the world. The only world in that moment was the space between themselves.

Their eyes never leaving each other’s. The hunger and need continuing to build as they moved closer and closer to their climax. Justin’s legs incapable of uncurling from around Brian’s back. Brian’s fingers played with Justin’s hair. His fingers feeling the smooth silk that made Justin’s blond locks.

“I’m close…” Brian’s words coming out with short breathes. His mind enraptured with the connection he had with the blond merman. Justin nodded back towards Brian signaling that he too was near the edge of no return.


Brian’s strokes became more forceful, yet remained completely in sync with the blond below him. Their moans becoming louder and louder until the sounds of their orgasms dominated the room.

Brian slowly fell with all his weight onto Justin. Their bodies in a state of exhaustion. Brian only gaining enough strength to roll Justin after a few minutes. Brian brought his arm around Justin pulling him closer. Justin glided into Brian’s arms. The same with Justin’s as his arms came to rest around Brian’s back.

A simple kiss marking the end of their reunion. Their eyes beginning to become heavy as exhaustion began to overtake their minds and bodies. Before falling into the wide open cosmos of sleep, Brian did one last act.


Brian looked again into Justin’s eyes and opened his mouth… “Brian.” Only his name leaving his lips.

“Justin.” Justin said in response. A smile adoring his face as he fell into deep slumber.

Brian watched as he fell into his slumber. His fingers brushing a few strands of golden hair away from the merman’s face…

“Goodnight… Justin.”

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! I'm not caught up with where I am on AO3. I have been so busy this past month, but I'm looking forward to more free time to write starting next week.

What do you think will happen next? Happy reading!

We Don't Need to Leave the Loft by FreeSpirit15
Author's Notes:
Hope everyone enjoys the next chapter in our favorite couple's story. I'm hoping I will have more time to write now that April is behind me.

Shoutout to all the writers who write multichapter stories!
Brian’s eyes opened wide his vision becoming more clear. He was deep within the waters of the vast ocean. In the distance, he could see a figure moving towards him.

Brian startled by what was coming attempted to swim away, but found himself unable to move. His body held still anxious for what was coming closer. Until, he saw the sunshine smile that made his heart flutter as it had never before. Brian was jolted as he came face to face with the cocky smiling face of the blonde merman. The merman placed his hand on the back of Brian’s neck and brought their lips together.

Justin’s tail slowly moves around Brian’s legs. Brian’s hands moved around lower back his hands feeling the beginning of Justin’s tail. As their kisses continued on for what seemed like hours Brian’s overdrive of his senses continued to build and build. The nerves of his body feeling like they were about to burst. The sensations becoming too much for Brian so allowed the feelings to overtake him…

Brian’s Loft
10:00am

“Ahhh…” Brian moaned as his opened wide. His orgasm driving his body into overdrive. His back arching up as the sensations went up and down his spine. As Brain settled back onto the bed his breathing slowly returning to normal. Brian’s eyes moved down his body until he saw the grinning face of the blonde merman named Justin.

Justin’s tongue licking the last Brian’s essence off the corners of his mouth clean. His face carrying the look of a man who had just completed his mission. Justin began to slowly bring his body up towards Brain. Justin’s lips reaching Brian’s as they exchanged a single passion filled kiss.

“Good morning Brian.” Justin unable to not smile. “Did you sleep well?” Justin asked only to have Brian give his answer in the form of more kisses and bringing their bodies back together. Brian intent on returning the morning wakeup call the merman had been so kind to give.

11:00am

Brian and Justin lay on the pant side by side panting and out of breath. Their fingers intertwined as they regained their breath. “Wow… that was…” Brian saying between pants. “Amazing…” Justin finished. Brian struggled and found the strength to push himself on to his side. His free hand returning to playing with the strands of Justin’s silky blonde hair. Him never realizing how unlike the Stud of Liberty of Avenue his actions were portraying. Justin turned his head toward Brian. A subtle purr coming from him as he enjoyed the intimacy of the moment.

Justin fighting the urge to not break the moment spoke, “You have a nice dwelling.” Giving a shy smile as he spoke. Brian laughing at the description of his loft. “It’s called a loft Sunshine.” Brian said as he leaned in for a kiss. “That’s what we call our homes.” Justin said before claiming another kiss.

“Where do you come from…?” Brian asked with so many questions on his mind. “I’ve been all over what humans call the Pacific and Atlantic Ocean. The waters around Hawaii and the West Coast are my favorite. So many beautiful sights.”

“Are there more people… merman like you?” The questions bursting past Brian’s lips. “There are a lot of us! Some of us spend months or even the entire year on land.” Brian’s eyes shifting towards Justin’s legs as Justin answered his questions. “You’ve probably met one of us and didn’t even know it landie.” Justin said grinning.

“Do you have super powers?” Brian joked. “I do!” Brian shocked at Justin’s response. “Landie! I’m a merman who followed you across the country. You think that was the most shocking.” Justin said giving a cocky grin. “But I’ll keep it a secret to surprise you.” Justin smiling as he spoke.

“Well let’s see if you have any powers that come out when you have sex.” Brian said as he moved onto Justin. Brian began to kiss down Justin’s body. A smile growing on his face as watched Justin moan in response to Brian’s actions.

“How about we take this to the showers and I’ll show you a new sensation?” Justin nodded back approving of what else the burnet had in mind. As Brain led Justin to the showers a thought popped into his mind. He stopped them at the entrance to the showers and turned towards Justin. “Will your tail return? If you get water on you?” Brian asked. “No, only when I am in a pool of water.” Justin said his voice low and reassuring.

The water started falling down on Justin and Brian. Brian took the shampoo and slowly washed it through Justin’s hair. As the water washed away the shampoo from Justin’s hair. A look of allure and innocence blanketed his face. A different look from the usual cocky confident twat that was his merman. As Brian rubbed his hands across Justin’s body. His hands slowly learning every curve, bulge and line that made up the blonde. His hands resting on Justin’s hips in sign of claiming only to be met with Justin’s hands falling on top of Brian’s hands.

Justin grabbed hold Brian’s hands. “Let me worship you now…” With strength and determination only found in a blonde merman with a mission, Justin turned Brian around. Brian rested his hands on the glass. His posture stiff as a result of an action he was not use to doing.

Justin’s hands, warmed by the water, started to massage Brian’s shoulders. Just as Brian had, Justin felt every curve and line that made up the burnet. Justin encouraged to continue his education of the body that was Brian as he felt Brain begin to relax. A subtle moan was heard escape Brian’s lips. His body melting into Justin’s massage. A smile grew across Justin’s face as he saw in the glass’ reflection that Brian was enjoying his massage more than he thought. Justin brought one of his hands to the front of Brian’s body to give him a special bonus to the massage while his other moved down to Brian’s backside.

Brian began to stiffen up again as he realized where Justin’s hands were. His body and mind unsure what to do. Justin sensing Brian’s hesitance let go Brain’s dick and wrapped it around Brain’s chest. “Trust me…” Justin whispered.

Brian relaxed into Justin’s embrace. He turned his head towards Justin, “Show me what you got merman.” The smile of the stud that was Brian adoring his face, but in his eyes Justin could see the need and want that he had long held closed off to others. Justin seeing what Brian was attempting to conceal deciding to only give his signature megawatt smile.

Justin continued with his ministrations of Brian’s body. After an hour of foreplay and Brian was prepared, Justin heard Brian whisper… “Please be slow…”

“Always… always Brian.”

8:00pm

Brian sat on the edge of the bed with his legs touching the floor. His view of rest of the loft blocked by the blonde merman that sat on his naked lap. Justin’s rocking his hips as he brought him and Brian again to another climax. The day had come and gone. Brian and Justin never noticing as they lost themselves in the unrelenting lust and passion.

As they continued to pant, Justin noticed the time on the clock on the wall. “Brian! It’s 8:30!” Justin shocked at the time. “Well Sunshine, I say it’s been a good day.” Brian’s voice full of content. “Ready to go again Sunshine?” Brian placing kisses and quick bites down Justin’s chest.

Once, he reaches Justin’s abs he is met with a growl. Justin bursts laughing at Brian being shocked at what just happened. “I think it’s time to eat Brian.” Justin said trying to get the words out while laughing. “I don’t want to leave the loft.” Brian throwing a mini tantrum. “I’ll take care of your hunger Justin.”

“You’ve been taking care of a different hunger landie. Come on let’s go eat.” Justin said as he hand caressed Brian’s jaw. “Fine…” Brian pretending to be upset. “I think I’ll have my meal on the table.” Justin lifted up the air as Brian stood up and carried him towards the table in the loft. Brian placed Justin on the table and slowly brought Justin down to rest his back on the table as Brian continued his worship of Justin’s body.

“Exactly what I was craving for…” Justin rolled his eyes at Brian’s bad food innuendo and once again fell into the embrace of his landie.
End Notes:
Thanks for reading. Hope you will comment and send me any ideas for where our landie and merman are going next in the story.
The Merman Meets The Boys by FreeSpirit15
Author's Notes:
Hey everyone! I'm so sorry about this long overdue next chapter. I had to take a break most of June from writing for personal reasons.

Hope you enjoy the next chapter :)
9:30pm

Brian and Justin opened the door to the Liberty Avenue Diner. Justin bouncing and excited after taking his first ever trip in a car. Brian giving a slight smirk at the innocence of the merman, while attempting to hold his Stud of Liberty Avenue allure. The look of innocence incredibly ironic considering, only minutes ago, Justin had given Brian a blowjob as he was driving.

“Brian over here!” A shout coming from Michael snapping Brian out of his thoughts. Michael rushed out his seat at the booth to reach Brian. “Brian! Why didn’t you tell me you came back from California early?! You should have given me a call.” Brian became a bit annoyed at Michael’s whining. “I don’t have to tell you everywhere I go Mikey.”

Before Michael could respond he noticed the blonde standing behind a couple steps behind Brian. “Hey buddy, were talking here. Find someone else to stare at.” Michael said.

“Mikey this is Justin. I met him in Los Angeles and he came back to the Pitts with me.” Brian said giving a quick glance with a wink towards Justin. His explanation to Michael hiding the full story that only Brian and Justin knew. As Brian turned back his head towards Michael he was met with his stunned silence and wide open eyes. “Brian! You got to be fucking kidding me!” Michael shouted. “What’s going on out here?!” Debbie entering from the kitchen upon hearing the commotion.

“Mom! Brian brought a trick home from California!” Michael’s whining starting to draw the attention of the other people at the diner. “What?” Debbie said as turned her sight away from Michael confused at what her son was saying. Her eyes shifting towards Brian she noticed the blonde who had shown up at her diner yesterday. “You talking about Sunshine, Michael?”

Michael stared back at his mom. “You know him?!” The onlookers becoming more interested at what was unfolding in front of them as they ate. Their attention dividing between the conversation between the waitress who has been like a mom to them and her son, and stealing glances to look at the hot blonde who had come in with the notorious Stud of Liberty Avenue. “Of course, I know who he is Michael. That’s Justin our new busboy, who happen to leave his first day on the job early.” Debbie turning her attention back to Justin and Brian. Justin suddenly remembering what he had been doing before he reunited with his landie. “Wait… Brian you know Sunshine?”

Brian realizing it was his turn to talk. “Yeah, I met Justin back in California and thought he should come back with me.” Debbie not surprised at all that Brian would bring a trick back with him across the country. “Well, just make sure he comes to work on time. And you, Sunshine are working the lunch rush tomorrow so don’t be late.” Debbie said pinching Justin’s cheek. “Come on, I’ll show you the back so you know where to find anything you might need.” Justin following Debbie to the back of the diner.

“Brian. You can’t be serious. Do you even know who this guy is? He could be a murderer or a scam artist for all you know.” Michael coming closer to Brian and whispering. “How can you bring a trick back with you from the other side of the country!? He could kill you…” Brian having enough Michael cut him off. “Michael who I fuck is my own business.” Michael retorted. “Brian what do you even know about him?”

“I know he has one of the greatest asses I have ever seen and fucks with a sex drive to match mine.” Brian giving a big smirk. “He’s not going to kill me Michael. I think he’s sweet.” Brian not realizing how un-Brian like it was to use the word “sweet.” “Now come on let’s go sit. Justin’s hungry and I want to see the spectacular abs contest at Babylon. Brian said pushing Michael back to the booth to rejoin Ted and Emmett.

10:00pm

Justin finished wolfing down his third hamburger of the evening only taking breaks to eat a fistful of fries. “Jesus Christ Brian didn’t you let him eat on the trip back here?!” Debbie said coming back to the table to give Brian a stern look. “The boy’s eating like he hasn’t in the week.” Justin giving a big cocky smile after swallowing another fist full of fries.

“What can I say, Sunshine here worked up quite an appetite.” Brian said as stole a tiny fry from Justin’s plate. Brian was having a pretty good week so he could break his “no carbs” after 7 rule a little bit. Brian chocking a bit on is fry as his head was met with a quick slap by Debbie. “Owww!” Fuck Debbie.” Brian said in response. “Food, not cock asshole.” Debbie said as Justin giggled watching.

“What’s so funny blondie?” Brian said frowning after noticing the merman’s reaction to Debbie’s mothering-style “Nothing, just enjoying my burger.” Justin said before taking giant bite out of his burger.

Brian leaned up close to Justin. His face brushing up against the side of Justin’s head as Justin continued to eat. Brian breathing in Justin’s scent. A scent that caused Brian’s eye’s to grow darker with hunger and the primal instincts inside him to start their return. “Keep chewing your burger my little twat. You’re going to need your strength for later.” Brian whispering into Justin’s ear. His mouth moving lower to Justin’s neck. Brian in need to taste again his merman. His teeth taking a quick bite of Justin’s neck followed by his tongue licking where he bit. Justin thoughts falling to the wayside as he allowed himself to fall into Brian’s ministrations.

A loud grumble from across the table snapping Brian and Justin out of their moment. As Justin came back to reality he turned toward the source of the grumbling. The grumbling coming from an angry Michael sulking as his eyes looked on angrily at the blonde that held all of Brian’s attention.

Justin didn’t want this man who was obviously close to Brian to be angry towards him, but he didn’t want to waste time worrying about him when he could be with his landie. There was only one thing he could do then. Time to introduce Brian to the power of the siren voice.

“Michael, I hope Brian and I being together won’t be an issue for you.” Justin’s voice becoming the intoxicating aphrodisiac that no human could resist when directed at them. “I really want us to be friends.” Michael unable to look away as Justin spoke. His face displaying the change of emotions inside him as began to look at the blonde in a different light. Gone were the feelings of jealousy and contempt for the blonde who had captured the attentions and affections of his best friend. As Michael continued to look longer at Justin new feelings began to emerge.

Michael’s eyes found himself drawn to the flawless skin. The blonde’s body looking so inviting in the tight tank top that clung to his skin. Michael’s gaze moving up towards Justin’s face. Only to be captivated by those beautiful lips that looked like they could give untold pleasures. Those crystal blue eyes looking right him into his own eyes, while Justin’s blonde hair forming a halo atop his face.

“Ah ah ugh… okay.” Michael stammered as he tried to regain his focus.

“I say this is a good time to head off to Babylon.” Ted interjecting as he watched Michael stammer and stare at Justin. “Yay! Tonight is the Spectacular Abs contest. Oh you will just enjoy it baby.” Emmett jumping up from his seat at the booth.

“Well what do you say Sunshine. Want to see a bunch of naked men show it for a few hundred bucks.” Brian said unaware that his arm was around Justin’s waist. “Lead the way.” Justin said grinning. As the gang got up from the booth and headed towards the door they noticed that Michael was not following. “Mickey you coming?” Brian said. “Uhh… You go ahead I’ll catch up with you guys.” Michaels face red. Brian was confused until he noticed Michael’s hands covering up the front of his pants.

“Ok will see you there.” Brian trying to hold back a laugh.

As the gang got started walking on the side walk Brian leaned again into Justin. “So I see you do have powers Sunshine. Well, it seems you got Mikey to like you… a lot.” Justin only flashed a mega-watt smile.
End Notes:
Thanks for reading and hope you will leave a comment! What do you think should happen next in our B&J's adventure?
This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=945