Camping In The Bible Belt by Jazzepoet
Summary:

CampingintheBibleBelt_zps31499516.jpg

Brian and Justin visit Atlanta and end up doing some unconventional camping in the process.

*****Thank you to Christie (clride) for the wonderful banner!*****


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor
Tags: Toppy Justin
Genres: Humor
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 9877 Read: 8666 Published: May 06, 2016 Updated: May 06, 2016
Story Notes:

All recognizable characters places, events, etc... are the sole property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 - Welcome to Atlanta! by Jazzepoet

2. Chapter 2 - Trolley Rides and Gone With The Wind Fantasies. by Jazzepoet

3. Chapter 3 - The Gospel According to Red. by Jazzepoet

4. Chapter 4 - I Got My Pride. by Jazzepoet

5. Chapter 5 - Purgatory. by Jazzepoet

6. Chapter 6 - The End of The Road. by Jazzepoet

Chapter 1 - Welcome to Atlanta! by Jazzepoet
Author's Notes:

Brian and Justin arrive in Atlanta and encounter some interesting sights.

When Brian and Justin showed up in Atlanta, Ga, the first thing they did, much to Brian’s chagrin, was board the Marta and head straight for The Four Seasons hotel in the Midtown area of the city. Justin had insisted that they take the train to their temporary quarters so that they would have the advantage of doing a little sightseeing without putting too much wear and tear on their feet.




“Justin I still don’t understand why we couldn’t have taken a taxi or called the car service to take us to the hotel,” Brian groused as they passed through Five Points station, where several passengers boarded their car, all of whom seemed to have forgotten a very important piece of clothing. “And furthermore, why the fuck are we staying in Midtown instead of Buckhead or Sandy Springs even?”

“Brian I figured that taking the train would be a nice way to see the city and not tire ourselves out doing it. Besides, I would think you of all people would appreciate the obviously relaxed dress code seeing as the majority of the riders aren’t wearing pants.” Brian smirked at Justin’s assumption, although he had to admit that the Hedonist in him was rather pleased by the sight of some of the bare-legged patrons. Brian’s curiosity about why some of the riders were scantily clad was soon satisfied, as he turned and noticed an ad hanging on the right side of the train declaring ‘no pants day’ in the city. Out of sheer curiosity, Brian couldn’t help himself from checking out the nicely toned young black guy sitting in the seat across from him. Then, when the train engineer slammed a little hard on the breaks and another bottomless gent, who wasn’t holding onto the overhead railing securely enough, almost fell right into his lap, he actually started enjoying this mode of transit - although he wasn’t about to admit anything to a gloating Justin who’d been smugly following Brian’s line of vision. When they both noted how even the little old lady with the rolling grocery cart sitting in the elderly seating by the door didn't seem at all phased by the bottomless hordes around her, they looked at each other and chuckled out loud.




Brian nevertheless felt it was his responsibility to state for the record that he was not generally in favor of taking public transportation in spite of the scenic nature of the ride. “Hot pantless guys are hardly enough of an incentive for me to appreciate public transportation Sunshine. Now if they were naked, sucking and fucking then perhaps…” This earned Brian an eye roll and a swat on his chest for being so blatantly surly. Justin then went on to further remind Brian that Midtown was Atlanta’s version of Liberty Avenue. Practically every bar, café, even one of the biggest parks in the city, all catered to the LGBT community. But no matter what Justin did to try and placate his grumpy lover, he still insisted on complaining every step of the way.

“Would you please stop your fucking grumbling, at least our luggage is already at the hotel so we don’t have to wrestle with all the bags. Now, we are here for two whole weeks and we are going to have a fucking good time even if it fucking kills us to do so, okay,” Justin stated sharply, completely irritated with Brian’s sour disposition. Brian wisely said no more for the duration of the short light-rail ride. 

Fifteen minutes and a few discrete yet apologetic kisses later, Brian and Justin arrived at their hotel and were quickly checked in and shown to the Presidential Suite. Once they stepped onto the elevator, the young bellboy handling their suitcases gave Justin a sly smile in obvious invitation. Somehow the bellhop managed to shove the luggage trolley in between Brian and Justin, adroitly stepping into the narrow space next to the younger blond before either of them could complain. Brian’s ire had tempered off a bit until the bag caddy in question just happened to stumble, falling back against Justin and taking the time linger just a little too long for Brian’s liking before righting himself again. Brian did not miss the apparently accidental brush the bellboy’s hand made against Justin’s crotch or the fact that the little asshole actually licked his lips afterwards. If Brian was the jealous type, he would have said something, but instead he just bit his tongue.

Things only got worse when they reached their floor and the young porter used his key card ushering them inside the suite on the top floor, using the opportunity to cop a feel of the young blond’s ass he passed over the threshold. Justin gave the attendant an icy glare making it clear that his advances were most unwelcome.

“Excuse me, but if you’re bucking for a big tip here’s one…get your fucking hands off my partner!” Brian interjected, a lot less willing to take the luggage dude’s unwanted advances without comment than Justin was. Blushing profusely in embarrassment the bellboy backed away from the tempting blond and instead began to show Brian the entirety of the temporary living quarters starting with the sitting area.

The room was beautifully decorated with plush sectional sofas and matching armchair as well as a very elegant looking oriental rug which complimented the furnishing quite nicely. The architectural design of the windows and overhead lighting appealed to Justin’s artistic sensibilities. The now obsequious bellboy made a big show of pointing out all the wondrous features of the room to the tall, somewhat grouchy brunet.

“The natural light coming in from these windows is perfect for sketching your cock a couple dozen times while before we leave...sound like a plan?” Justin added saucily. Brian smiled at his precocious lover and rolled his lips in before answering “You bet your ass it is Sunshine, that and a whole lot more,” Brian commented, ignoring the simpering porter who was still trying to get some notice. To make sure the bellboy got the message about Justin, Brian sauntered over and punctuated his statement with a toe curling kiss that left Justin slightly panting and wanting more.

Nonetheless, the ever-hopeful attendant continued on, showing the guests the excessively large bathroom and most importantly, the leather headboard-adorned king-sized bed in the master bedroom. It didn’t work, however, and Brian and Justin were more than ready to kick the luggage carrying latherio out and christen their vacation digs in as many ways as possible. 

“As fun as this little tour has been, I’d like to get settled and fuck my husband’s brains out in peace if you don’t mind,” Brian spat as he promptly pushed the bellhop toward the door, opened it while physically turning the young man around so that he was facing out and then deftly popped him in the ass with the sole of his brand new Prada boot, causing the unctuous little kiss-ass bellboy to careen out into the hallway. “Bye, bye,” Brian waved his fingertips with a sarcastic smile as he slammed the door shut behind the untipped lad. 

“Brian! I know the guy was being a bit of prick, but did you have to literally kick him in the ass?” Justin gently chided his partner. Brian just nodded in complete affirmation, the sparkle in his eyes confirming that said ass kicking was a definite necessity!

“Now if we’re done arguing semantics, I’d really like to get to the part where I fuck my husband’s brains out - All. Night. Long.”

Justin was in full agreement with that idea, and since he already had a day full of activities planned for the next day and he couldn’t wait to start exploring, he thought it wise to get to the fucking right away so they’d have a relatively early night and get an early start the next day.




 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Originally published 6/24/14 for the 'Off The Beaten Path' challenge on Midnight Whispers. Reviews feed my muse ;)

Chapter 2 - Trolley Rides and Gone With The Wind Fantasies. by Jazzepoet
Author's Notes:

Brian and Justin get a little more acquainted with The Big Peach.

Justin awoke the next morning with a smile on his face and a delightful ache in his ass, as his beautiful husband had kept to his word and had fucked him hard and deep all night long. He fully intended on returning the favor at some point during their vacation, but for the moment an early morning blowjob would have to suffice. Taking care of Brian’s morning wood would accomplish two goals actually, it would satisfy Justin’s craving for a high protein breakfast as well as soften up his lover for the Peachtree Trolley tour of the city he had planned for them. He knew Brian wouldn’t be thrilled at the prospect of spending three hours listening to some pimple-faced kid dolling out what Brian would consider to be useless information that he would have absolutely no intention of even trying to retain. 

Although Brian wasn’t one who cared to learn about an area’s local history, Justin genuinely felt it would be a missed opportunity to pass on the tour. He wanted to learn as much as he could about the city’s haunts and hidden treasures and maybe see some beautiful historical architecture in the process. In the back of his mind, Justin had these visions of romantic Nineteenth Century mansions with dashing ‘Rhett Butler’ types roaming the grounds and couldn’t wait to see the ‘real south’ for himself. However, he knew exactly how hard a sell the idea would be to Brian. So, he’d better make this good . . . 

After a moment’s hesitation, Justin slowly pulled back the duvet revealing his partner’s deliciously toned body and began to take teasing nips down Brian’s side while paying particular attention to those spots where Brian was known to be extremely ticklish, teasing his lover awake slowly. Brian started to stir just as Justin started sucking lightly on the sensitive skin over his hips. Justin took his time, relishing the unique taste of his lover’s skin, his fingers twisting in the dark auburn pubes but not quite touching where Brian wanted him to. Justin spent several minutes playing with the enticing curls, twisting them into little towers and swirls and intricate designs. However, all he received for his artistic efforts was a grunt of protest and Brian’s hands on his head trying to guide him in what the older man considered to be a more productive direction.

“Sunshine, would you quit fucking teasing and blow me before I die of blue balls already?”

“Patience old man, patience,” Justin said with a wink as he finally put Brian out of his misery and swallowed his cock to the root. Justin loved the smooth glide of Brian’s cock down his throat, and started a nice steady rhythm, meeting each motion of Brian’s uncontrollable thrusts into his mouth. He concentrated on breathing through his nose while keeping his throat relaxed so as not to trigger his gag reflex. Brian was taking his mouth the same way he had taken his ass the night before and in Justin’s mind it was heaven. It wasn’t long before Brian was showing the tell-tale signs of his impending orgasm and treating his young blond to a mouthful of tasty protein-rich spunk - Just the breakfast Justin was hoping for.

Justin shifted his body closer to Brian and kissed his lips lightly, letting the brunet taste himself on his tongue as he tried to even out his breathing. He thought to himself that this would be the perfect time to tell Brian about the trolley tour...while he was too sexually sated to object to the idea.

“Brian, you know I was thinking…” *kiss* “I’d really like to see some of the architecture of the city while we’re here. . .” *kiss* Will you come with me?” *kiss*.

“Hmmm,” Brian said agreeably, so content after that phenomenal blow job that he wasn’t even really listening to Justin prattling away.

“We could take...” *kiss* “an historical trolley tour…” *kiss* “Of the city.” Justin realized when he felt Brian’s body tense up that he’d just gone too far and lost his sneaky advantage. Brian gently pushed Justin away and looked at him as if he had grown two heads.

“Are you out of your fucking mind? Now get this through your little blond head, I am NOT going on some overcrowded, brat infested, Andy Griffith reminiscent sight seeing expedition. The only sights I want to see are Gucci, Prada, and Armani. Riding around with balding middle-aged men in flip flops and tacky tee-shirts doesn’t exactly fit the bill Sunshine.”

Justin sighed, temporarily thwarted in his attempt to convince his loving but stubborn husband to imbibe in a little local culture. He wasn’t quite ready to give up though. Justin was nothing if not tenacious. 

“Please. . .” Justin pleaded trying not to sound too whiney, which he knew would only get on Brian’s nerves. “Please. I don’t ask for much, Brian, and besides it’s only for a couple of hours, and I’ll make it worth your while. What do you say big guy?” By this time Justin had grabbed ahold of Brian’s semi-hard dick and was punctuating every sentence with a firm stroke or two. He knew that he was getting Brian back into a much more agreeable mindset when the lovely hazel eyes started to sort of glaze over and then a soft moan escaped from deep inside the well-sculpted chest. “What if I promise to blow you in every single men’s room along the tour route? Hmmm? I can make it really, really fun for both of us . . .” 

“How about we sweeten the pot and throw in a couple quick hard fucks as well? Oh and one more thing...you have to wear that silver butt plug I got you for your birthday all day long. And you only get two hours before I’m off that fucking trolley...no matter where it leaves us.”

“It’s a deal, Mr. Kinney,” Justin agreed, letting go of Brian’s cock in order to shake on the matter.

“Hey, just because I gave in, it doesn’t mean you get to stop with the hand job,” Brian instructed, pushing Justin’s hand back towards his crotch. “Carry on!”

Two orgasms and a quick shower later, the men were dressed, out the door and ensconced in their seats on the Peachtree Trolley.

The first stop on the tour was Underground Atlanta.




“The state of Georgia chartered a railroad to connect farming and cotton states to eastern markets and ports in 1836. A rail line was built between Atlanta and Chattanooga and 138 mile markers were placed. The Zero Milepost still stands next to Underground Atlanta today on the basement level of the Georgia Railroad Freight Depot. A bustling new town emerged around the Zero Milepost. On the eve of the Civil War, Atlanta had 10,000 people. It had already become the trade and cultural center for the South. Alabama Street, between Peachtree Street and Central Avenue, was the city's center, which was to become Underground Atlanta.”

Justin recited the information to Brian from the pamphlet given to each patron at the beginning of the tour. He found this bit of history to be fascinating. Justin was glad that he had remembered to bring along his camera so that he could take plenty of pictures to refer back to when he decided to paint the scenes he was witnessing.

“I can’t wait to put paint to canvas when we get home, Brian. I have so many ideas whirling around in my head that it’s ridiculous.”

Brian smiled indulgently at Justin’s youthful exuberance, pulled him into a warm embrace and placed a chaste kiss on his cheek.

“I’m glad you’re having such a good time, Sunshine,” Brian said sincerely “I hope you find the rest of the tour just as pleasing.”

Justin gave Brian a sunshine smile and kept it up, as well as Brian’s cock as promised, through the rest of the tour. The tour group visited the CNN Center, The Fabulous Fox Theater, and the home of Martin Luther King Jr. Justin’s romantic fantasies were also fulfilled by a stop at an 
old Atlanta Mansion worthy of Gone With the Wind.


Screen Shot 2014-06-28 at 10.52.29 AM.png Screen Shot 2014-06-28 at 10.55.11 AM.png

 

All-in-all the tour was quite informative and enjoyable, even if Brian did keep him a little giddy with his running sarcastic commentary about each landmark. After they’d finished the tour, Brian and Justin had a leisurely lunch at a nearby sidewalk bistro while scanning the local ‘Fag Rag’ to find a way to entertain themselves for the evening. They decided on going to Mary’s, a gay nightclub within walking distance of their hotel.

When they returned back to their room after doing a little more sightseeing, Brian, who had just taken off his shirt preparing to start a warm shower to wash off the day, suddenly found himself with an armful of lusty blond youth and his lips being mercilessly attacked.

“Mmmm...What was all that for Sunshine? Not that I’m complaining mind you.”

“That, my wonderfully beautiful husband, was to thank you for coming with me today...even if you didn’t exactly enjoy yourself.”

“Oh I enjoyed myself all right Justin. I enjoyed myself in the underground men’s room, the CNN Center men’s room, that dark corner of the mansion where no one could see me eating your ass…”

Justin put a finger to Brian’s lips to shush him, letting him know further elaboration was not needed.

“Be that as it may, I’m sure tonight’s festivities will be more to your liking,” Justin replied smugly. Brian would definitely be more comfortable in an environment that reminded him of his personal playground. The throngs of hot, sweaty, half naked men, the thumpa-thumpa of the music, and of course, the possibility of visiting the club’s backroom, were exactly what Brian needed



Screen Shot 2014-06-29 at 11.51.20 AM.png


Later that evening, Brian and Justin were grinding against one another on the dance floor, feeling exceptionally loose thanks in part to the E and the few shots of JB they’d taken beforehand. It didn’t take long for the guys to start circling around them, all trying to get a chance to get up close and personal, with the hot new meat in town. One particularly over zealous bear took it upon himself to join them, making their private party of two a threesome.

“Hey little boy, would you like to go back to my place?” the hairy interloper breathed into Brian’s ear as he inserted himself between Brian and Justin. “I can tell you need a daddy.” he continued on with an amused smirk on his face.

“He’s not interested Grizzly Adams, so FUCK OFF!” Justin on the other hand was not the least bit amused by this asshole’s cutesy come-on. “This ‘little boy’ is here with me. And as for him needing a daddy, he’s already got one - Me!” 

And with that Justin grabbed a laughing Brian by the front of his low-rider jeans, and led him towards the backroom. Like all backrooms, this one was fuggy with the smell of sex and sweaty men, and with the addition of Atlanta’s notorious humidity, it was even steamier than Justin expected. Otherwise, though, there wasn’t anything the boys from Pittsburgh hadn’t seen before. The small but feisty little blond towed his big man along, not at all pleased to see that the big bear was following behind them, until he came to the first open spot along the wall. With a self-satisfied smirk at the giant, hairy meddler watching their every movement, Justin shoved Brian back against the wall, rapidly unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning the tight designer jeans with practiced skill, before grabbing the taller man’s shoulders and turning his incredulous husband so that he was now facing the wall.

“Justin what the fuck do you think you’re doing?” Brian hissed, his overwhelming surprise evident in his voice.

“I’m about to fuck your brains out so that Yogi Bear here knows that this ass is mine, and only mine.” Justin replied loudly enough so that everyone around could hear him. Yanking down Brian’s pants from behind, Justin added much more quietly, “now, hush up and take it like a man, dear, and I’ll let you punish me for my insolence later.”

After such an impassioned argument, Brian found himself giving into his young lover for the second time that day, and allowed Justin the sweet gift of his submission. Although Brian had to admit, at least to himself, that Justin’s show of dominance was about the biggest turn on he’d experienced in a long while and it wasn’t really THAT much of a hardship to let his hubby have his way. His steel-hard dripping cock was more than enough proof that Justin’s little act wasn’t at all unpleasant. Plus, he was getting off on the hungry stares of the those watching from the shadows - men obviously envious of his position as the only one who’d get to be taken by such a forceful and controlling, not to mention gorgeous, Top. Brian was sure that tomorrow things would go back to normal, or at least what constituted normal in Brian’s opinion, and he would have his mellow, tenderhearted lover back. At the moment though he couldn’t be bothered to care about anything other than the feel of his Sunshine’s cock pounding into his ass and expertly grazing across his prostate in the most stimulating way imaginable.

“Fuck, Justin! This is so good!” Brian couldn’t help himself from moaning, a little more loudly than he was usually want to do in public. 

Apparently the nearby spectators agreed that the fiery young blond was doing an excellent job, as evidenced by the appreciative catcalls, cheering and groaning going on all around them. Even the big man who had followed them into the backroom was watching intently and jerking himself at the same pace as Justin’s thrusting. The sight of the big bad bear brought to masterbation by his own little twink, just egged Brian’s lust on even more. Two more expertly placed thrusts and Brian’s body began to quiver and seconds later was spraying his come along the backroom’s dark wall where it slowly dripped down to join the other puddles from earlier occupants. 

Moments later, Justin grunted through his own orgasm, stoically reining in his usual loud cries in order to maintain his dominating appearance. With the perfect self-assurance of any power-top, Justin pulled out, discarded the used condom and then solicitously helped Brian to readjust himself. As he led a thoroughly fucked Brian out of the backroom, the big old bear who’d started all this just looked after Justin with overt desire now replacing his previously smug demeanor. 

End Notes:

First I need to thank Tag for all her help because honestly without her this chapter would not have been possible. I also want to thank all of you who have taken the time to read and review, it means more to me than you'll ever know :)

Chapter 3 - The Gospel According to Red. by Jazzepoet
Author's Notes:

While out on the town, the boys find out the reason why the city is dubbed Hotlanta.

*****This chapter is dedicated to Tagist who has been there to help push me along to get this story out in time to make the challenge. I appreciate it more than you know Tag!****

If Brian thought that Justin’s dominant streak would end after his little backroom performance, he was sadly mistaken. Over the course of the rest of the week, the demanding little shit had dragged him to damn near every homo bar in the gay ghetto, forced him to attend a late night swimwear show, and had somehow sweet talked him into going to a matinee showing of the play Wicked. Brian groused the entire time, but he secretly enjoyed most of the sights and outings. He would never admit it, especially not to Justin, but he found that sitting through the play was especially entertaining, particularly since one of the actors could have been Justin’s long lost twin. Brian couldn’t resist teasing him a little, and laughing at the adorable flush of red staining his partner’s cheeks as he became angrier and angrier.

“I do not look like that fucking Harrelson person Brian! So would you cut it out already.”

“It’s Harrison, Justin, ‘Randy Harrison’. And I hate to break it to you, but if you two were standing side by side…”

“Finish that statement, and you and your right hand will be spending a lot more time together than you’d probably like for the next few days.”

Brian knew he’d lost out again, but damn if it wasn’t worth it. To make it up to his husband, Brian didn’t even put up a token resistance when Justin fucked him slowly twice that night, and it was made all the more sweet by the fact that they didn’t have the annoying restriction of using condoms like they had at the clubs. Although after being submerged in the local nightlife, Brian and Justin were starting to get a better understanding of why the city was called Hotlanta. 

“The days here are hot, but the nights are hotter. It’s when the city really comes alive and the true freaks come out. Honey, you can have whatever pleases you, all you have to do is sit back and let it come to you,” A very ‘robust’ drag queen dressed in a vintage red-sequined ‘mermaid’ shaped dress, with perfectly painted on three inch high eyebrows drawn at angry looking angles and mean looking red lip liner, informed them as they stumbled out into the street joking about the city’s psuedo-moniker after leaving a club that was coincidentally named Blake’s. 

 Screen Shot 2014-07-02 at 7.50.10 PM.png


“So what’s your pleasure tall, tan and good lookin?” Red asked seductively, running a hand slowly over Brian’s chest. When ‘Miss Thing’s’ tactile journey started to get a little too friendly, however, Justin intervened and peeled the long red-painted talons of the too-forward drag queen off his man with a very pronounced scowl. Red just laughed off the younger man’s disapproval, and continued to flirt with the attractive brunette even though she didn’t dare lay hands on him again with Justin around. Brian, that scallywag, was blatantly flirting back in spite of - maybe because of - his partner’s obvious displeasure. 

“Uhhh...Brian, remember that little talk we had about your right hand,” Justin whispered through gritted teeth. 

“How could I possibly forget, Sunshine. But we wouldn’t want to be rude to Miss Red, especially when she has so generously offered to be our guide here in beautiful Atlanta.”

“I don’t mind her guiding us around the City, I just don’t want her guiding you personally anywhere that I can’t see her hands.” Justin replied with a large, rather fake looking grin on his face directed at the pushy drag queen.

Red and Brian both laughed heartily at Justin’s undisguised display of jealousy. Red decided to put the young blond out of his misery by stating that she had no intention of becoming a homewrecker and would respect the boundaries of their apparently monogamous relationship.

“All right honey, I can take a hint. Please allow me to make up for my little faux pas by extending a personal invitation to Atlanta's Pride Parade this weekend. I just happen to be the Mistress of Ceremonies this year.” Red pulled a business card/invitation out of her bra and, holding it between her fingers, passed the card to Brian who not only accepted the invite but kissed her hand and told her they wouldn’t miss it for the world. When Brian was sure that Justin was looking, he also threw in a saucy wink for good measure, eliciting a melodious almost-girlish giggle from Red and a feral growl from his suddenly hot-tempered little blond. 

“Brian!” Justin warned none to gently, grabbing his partner’s shoulder and tugging him so hard the larger man almost lost his balance. 

Brian didn’t struggle too much, though. He let Justin tow him away down the street, giving a little wave goodbye to Red, which simply enraged Justin further. When they got to the opening of an empty alleyway just around the corner from the bar’s entrance, Justin steered Brian toward a brick wall that was obstructed from public view by copious amounts of discarded cardboard boxes and milkcrates filled with spent liquor bottles and crushed beer cans.

“Now, Mr. Taylor-Kinney, you get to pay for your little performance by getting on your knees and blowing me until I forget my own name.” Brian smirked tongue in cheek about to object, but Justin simply grabbed hold of his taller husband’s shoulders and pushed the man down. At the same time, Justin was deftly unzipping his pants, pushing them down to mid-thigh and moments later was running the tip of his leaking cock teasingly across Brian’s lips.

The sight of Justin’s deliciously thick cock was too tempting a treat for Brian to resist, causing any previous objections he may have had to completely vanish. He immediately took Justin’s length down his throat, and proceeded to give his lover a blow job that definetly left him with a ‘what’s my name again?’ look on his face while Justin struggled to regain his upper brain function. Brian didn’t blow him often, and almost never in public like this, but when he did Justin always seemed to lose the ability to function properly for several hours afterwards...it was no wonder why he loved this man so much.

The next morning reality came knocking with a vengeance, as Justin watched Brian preparing to leave for one of the few meetings he had lined up while in Atlanta. It was a harsh reminder that the trip wasn’t purely one of pleasure. Some big name client that Brian had been trying to woo into Kinnetik’s portfolio had taken the chance to meet with him, hoping that the innovative boutique agency could design a campaign that would potentially increase the percentage of their market share. Justin was a little disappointed that Brian wouldn’t be around for the majority of the day, leaving him to entertain himself for the first time during their stay.

“Why don’t you go and check out some of the museums, or even treat yourself to a massage and spa while I’m gone. Just because I have to work, doesn’t mean you can’t still enjoy yourself, Sunshine,” Brian kissed Justin’s lips softly, brushing the hair back from his forehead as he stared into the blue eyes he knew so well.

“I know, It’s just…it won’t be much fun without you. I know you find going to museums tedious and boring, but I was really hoping to share the experience with you. My only consolation is that when your business is concluded, we are going to have a great time at the pride parade.”

“Yeah, about that…”

“Oh no you don’t, you’re not going to fucking back out of going to the parade now. After all, you were the one who accepted the damn invitation in the first place. It was you who flirted shamelessly with Miss tall, dark, and chocolate… ‘We wouldn’t miss it for the world my sweet lady *wink wink*’. Any of this shit ringing a bell in that thick skull of yours, Brian?”

Brian huffed out a breath of exasperation as Justin continued to give him a royal ass chewing...and not the kind he would have prefered.

“Look, Justin, I accepted that invitation as a joke. I was just trying to get a rise out of you because you were acting like a little jealous twat!”

“Fuck you, Brian! You WILL be going to the fucking parade. You WILL check your fucking superior attitude. And, most of all, you WILL do whatever the fuck I want to do while we’re there, whether you like it or not! You wanted to get a rise out of me, well you did. Just accept the fact that you made your bed and now I’m going to watch you lie in it. Now, get going to your meeting. I’ll be waiting when you get back and in the meantime, I expect you to call Miss Red, and have her meet us Saturday at the parade’s main stage. Tell her we would be absolutely delighted if she would be so kind as to be our personal escort for the day. ”

Brian groaned, feeling the beginnings of a headache that had nothing to do with the amount of alcohol he’d had the night before...he suspected that the next few days were going to be hell.


After Brian left for his meeting, Justin went to the mini bar and fixed himself a JB on ice, trying to process exactly what had happened earlier that day. Over the eight years they’d been married, Brian had gotten considerably better at not constantly wearing his self-designed emotional suit of armour. It had been quite a long time since ‘Brian Fucking Kinney’ had a desire to make an appearance, and for Brian to use his supposed jealousy as an excuse to do so, was completely unacceptable as far as Justin was concerned.

“Fucking asshole,” he mumbled to himself repeatedly. Justin swirled the amber liquid around in his glass absentmindedly as a slow smile started to spread across his full, Popsicle-pink lips. If Brian thought Justin was acting a bit possessive before, he hadn’t seen anything yet. Justin had a plan formulating in his devious little blond head, but the challenge would be in the execution. 

The words, “So, you’re into leather…” kept playing over and over again in his mind, like a record stuck on repeat. Brian would definitely look good in a collar and leash, maybe with a matching studded leather thong and harness to make the ensemble complete...Justin knew he'd have some shopping to do this afternoon after he finished visiting the High Museum of Art.


Justin was truly in his element at ‘The High’. He found himself transfixed by all the contemporary abstract pieces, awed by the intensity and passion each artist put into his or her body of work and challenged by the astonishing diversity of techniques he was exposed to. Every statue, every painting or other form of fabricated art, called to him and awakened his creative spirit in a way he hadn’t felt since his early days of compulsively sketching everything in sight. His next visit would be to The Museum of Contemporary Art, followed by a stop into The Museum of Design Atlanta, where he’d gained an impressive amount of knowledge about digital art forms, 3D graphics and gaming graphics, as well as a few new learned techniques to improve his own already impressive portfolio.

Screen Shot 2014-07-03 at 1.57.36 PM.png  Screen Shot 2014-07-03 at 2.16.23 PM.png


Justin could have easily spent the whole day museum hopping, but he knew he had to manage his time wisely if he wanted to make it back to the hotel before Brian, and he still had to make a quick stop at Starship for the necessary supplies to execute operation ‘Slave Boy Brian’. Justin had indeed played it very close to the vest, and made it back to the hotel mere minutes before Brian came slowly sauntering through the door.

“How was your meeting dear?” Justin greeted Brian with a kiss and a saccharine smile that would have made the Academy Award Guild proud.

“I was my usual brilliant self, and of course they were smart enough to sign the contracts, as if there were ever any doubt. And…” Brian added as an afterthought, “I called Red, and she was ecstatic about idea of being our personal chaperone.”

“That’s fantastic Brian! Now why don’t you get out of these clothes and into a hot shower while I order room service.”

Brian nodded and kissed his husband softly before heading toward the bathroom to get cleaned up and changed into something more comfortable. Justin chuckled to himself in amusement at the thought that Brian had no idea what he was in for come Saturday.

The routine stayed the same the next and the day after, with Brian going to his meetings while Justin continued to explore the city alone. Each evening Brian came in behaving like the perfect boyfriend. Brian was extremely attentive, offered terms of endearment like a novelty that was going out of style, and their lovemaking was just that, slow, sweet and tender...definitely not the status quo for the two hot blooded men.

Justin had a sneaky suspicion that all the extra affection Brian was lavishing on him, was a concentrated effort to persuade him to forget about attending the Pride Parade. Justin wasn’t having any of it though. On the morning of the parade, Brian was made painfully aware that his little ‘butter Sunshine up’ approach hadn't worked when he spotted the outfit Justin expected him to wear.

End Notes:

Once again I thank everyone one of you who have taken the time to read and review this story. It truly keeps me motivated to keep writing.

Chapter 4 - I Got My Pride. by Jazzepoet
Author's Notes:

A trip to the pride parade ends in the silent treatment.

Brian had been unable to get much sleep Friday night. Justin had seemed strangely demanding when he finally got back to the hotel after his last client meeting. As if Justin hadn’t been a bit too domineering already, that night he was downright relentless from the minute he walked through the door of the suite. In fact, after the long night he’d spent playing out all of Justin’s more kinky sexual fantasies, Brian was feeling more than usually vulnerable and confused. Brian had expected that Justin would still be pissed off at him for trying to blow off the parade, and basically telling him that he was the butt of one of his jokes. He expected to be treated once again, to a full on, Justin Taylor queen out complete with hand gestures and enough profanity to make a sailor turn red in the cheeks. But what Brian didn’t expect was for his little Sunshine to show his sadistic side. Justin had tied him up with one of his silk ties, spanked his ass until he wanted to cry, clamped his nipples and bound his balls, edging him over and over again until he begged Justin to please just let him come for fuck’s sake. 

The confusing part was that as much as Brian hated to admit it, he loved every pleasurable/painful minute of it. Luckily for Brian, Justin was the only one who knew about this side of him. If word of this ever made it back to his friends and the gossip ring on Liberty Avenue, Brian knew he would never live it down. Brian had felt the need to reclaim his rightful position in this relationship by fucking Justin into the mattress about an hour before his alarm was set to go off. It seemed to restore the delicate shift in balance and reassured him that he had not turned into a lesbian over the course of this trip. However, Brian had just stepped out of the shower with one of the hotel’s egyptian-cotton towels wrapped around his waist, when he noticed the clothing laid out on the bed.

“JUSTIN! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW”

Justin had taken the opportunity to slip out of bed, lay out Brian’s little surprise, and move into the sitting area to order breakfast before Brian had finished his shower. He knew the exact moment that Brian had discovered the apparel, when he bellowed loudly from the bedroom, requesting his immediate presence. Justin ran a steadying hand through his hair and walked back into the bedroom with an almost genuine smile plastered on his face.

“Yes Dear?”

“Cut the shit, Justin. What the fuck is this?” Brian asked holding up the leather studded thong and harness.

“This my dear husband, is what the well dressed fag will be wearing to the Pride Parade today. You’re going to look so hot!”

Brian snickered indignantly. If Justin thought he was going to walk around all day with his ass hanging out looking like some fucking sissy boy, he was sadly mistaken.

“The fuck I am Sunshine. I can’t believe you would even think I’d got out in public dressed like that! I don’t want to look like some kind of cross between a Nazi Stormtrooper and Roy Rogers!”

“Don’t be a stick-in-the-mud, Brian! It’s Pride - You’ll fit in perfectly. Besides, my mother always said, ‘Find your best feature and play it for all it’s worth’. Your body is by far your best asset, Brian. I say you should flaunt it!”

“Flattery will get you absolutely nowhere, Sunshine. I’m not wearing that shit, so forget it. My leather recliner at home, with you riding me, is as kinky as I want to get for the foreseeable future - especially in front of a million horny queers at the Pride Parade. Hope you kept your receipt for this little ensemble.”

“Stop arguing with me, Brian. You’re giving me a hard on. You know you are going to do this for me. Besides, you won’t be the only one dressed in leather.” Brian raised a questioning eyebrow at this. ‘So, does that mean that Justin has one of these come spank me get-ups too,’ Brian wondered and was only mildly comforted by that thought. It didn’t matter, though. There was no way Brian would be seen in that outfit in public. “No way, Sunshine. You hear me? No FUCKING way! If I have to be in this travesty of a parade I’ll wear something at least a little dignified. Just bring me something decent to wear and I’ll meet you at the start of the parade route at ten!”

Brian stomped out of the bedroom, Armani suit in hand, headed for his last client meeting and no longer interested in discussing the matter further. Brian quickly dressed and had a cup of coffee and dry toast, then headed out the door, but not before receiving a chilly kiss from his better half.

“Later.”

“Yeah, later,” Justin mumbled under his breath.

As soon as Brian walked out the door, Justin started gathering the plates, cups, and serving trays, putting them back onto the utility cart and setting it outside the door for housekeeping to retrieve. Justin then turned on the clock radio and after a few spins of the tuner, settled on a local pop station in an effort to motivate himself to get dressed for the day’s festivities, and put the earlier blow-up between he and Brian out of his mind.

“Blame it on the goose, got you feelin’ loose… Blame it on the ‘tron, got you in a zone….Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol…Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol…” The sounds of Jamie Foxx came blaring from the speaker and inadvertently gave him the perfect excuse to ignore every single word Brian had said about the type of clothing he should be bring for him to wear. Justin could fake inebriation as well as any A-list actor, and when all was said and done, Brian wouldn’t have any other choice than to wear the fucking ‘slavefit’, unless he’d rather sweat through the entire two plus hour parade in his precious Armani. With a devilish grin on his face, Justin continued to let the radio play as he went about getting himself dressed in his own leather duds, although his outfit was quite a bit different from Brian’s. 




The leather pants and vest Justin had picked out for himself would compliment Brian’s look beautifully. After performing one last check in the mirror and packing Brian’s bag, Justin left the hotel to meet up with Miss Red and his soon-to-be pissed off husband at the starting route of the parade. Justin made it to the grounds at 9:50 and was promptly greeted by the grand marshall-ess of the happy homo holiday, with a warm hug and customary Hollywood double kiss.

“My, my, don’t you just look all sexy and forceful today,” Red fanned herself laughing. “Where’s your other half darlin? Did he decide that he wasn’t any competition for me and had the good sense to let me ride you...I mean, ride off with you into the sunset?” 

Justin shook his head chuckling at Red’s antics, but answered her in all seriousness “No, not at all. He had a last minute meeting but he should be here any minute now. Speaking of which, I need a favor…”

“Anything for you vanilla charm, just name it.”

“I need for you to give Brian the impression that I was wasted when I got here.” Justin could see the question in her eyes, and rather than belabor her curiosity, he forged ahead. “We had a not so little argument this morning, and he needs to be taught a little lesson,” Justin said giving Red a mischievously crooked smile with a little twinkle in his deep blue eyes.

“Oh honey, you are baaaad! Count me in sweetie. We queens have to stick together to keep our men in line. Once you let them get away with the tiniest little thing, then it’s just work, work, work until you get them trained up right again.”

Just as they were putting the finishing touches on their little plot, Brian came walking toward them, completely oblivious to what was about to happen.

“Showtime…” Justin whispered to himself, as he tugged nervously at his new leather vest and adjusted the fit of the codpiece on the front of his sexy leather pants, hoping that his appearance might help just a little to distract Brian from what he had planned.

“Hey Sunshine, Miss Red,” Brian winked at his hot little leather-bound twink. “Lovely day for a parade, don’t you think,” Brian quipped sarcastically, looking up with some doubt at the hot southern sun beating down through a perfectly clear blue sky. 

“It sure is, Sugar, although I would keep an eye on short, blond, and handsome here,” Red commented, patting Justin on the cheek while he hammed it up and grinned up at her with a goofy, dazed look. “Seems he had a few too many before he got here today. I got kind of worried because I thought it was awfully early for him to be soused like that. He said he would be fine, so I just gave him a bottle of water and let him be.”

Brian took one look at Justin’s flushed face, and decided that Red might have a point. His Sunshine wouldn’t be straying far from his side. However, Brian pulled Justin into a protective embrace, at the same time as he started boasting proudly to Red about how Justin was a big boy and could hold his liqour a hell of a lot better than most guys twice his size.

“...So thank you for the warning anyway, Red, but I’ll take it from here and make sure he doesn’t beat the shit out of anyone in a drunken rage or anything. Now if you will excuse us, I need to change into something more Pride-worthy - I’ll melt if I don’t get out of this suit pretty fucking soon. Ready Sunshine? ”

“Lead the way sweet prince!” Justin replied with a very queenly flourish of his hand, adding a little wobble at the end to enhance the impression of his inebriation.

Brian led the way towards the local GLC, which was sponsoring the parade, and steered a stumbling Justin in front of him through the door of the building. It was not an easy task as several very Proud revellers were partially blocking the entrance way. After about five minutes of navigating through the maze of a building, Brian and Justin finally found a men’s room so Brian could shed his business skin, and slip into more casual attire.

“Alright, Sunshine, I’ll just be a minute, so try to keep your sexual advances to a minimum or we’ll miss the parade altogether and that would be such a shame,” Brian smirked after enclosing them in the farthest stall and situating Justin on the closed toilet lid. Brian slipped the travel bag off of Justin’s shoulder and proceeded to unzip it expecting to find Gucci or Prada. Instead, what he found inside was that damn leather fag-boy suit.

“Justin, I thought I made it perfectly clear that I will NOT be wearing this ridiculous little costume,” Brian said as he angrily tossed the whole bag at Justin’s head. 

Justin dodged the flying bag at the last minute and surreptitiously took a deep breath before he started into his act. “C’mon, Bri . . . You’ll look ssssssoooooo HHHHHHooooootttt in this,” Justin slurred out his best drunk response. “I jess wanna see your hot ass in that little thong. Every guy at the fuckin’ p’rade will have his eyes on you. They’ll all be dyin’ to be me, tho, sssssince I’m the only one who’ll get to tttttouch!” Justin babbled on, sexily rubbing the pieces of Brian’s supposed costume against himself while trying at the same time to undo Brian’s suit pants and fondle the assets he was hoping to put on display.

“Stop slobbering on the Armani, you twat,” Brian half-heartedly complained. Justin wasn’t about to be that easily deterred, though and stared at him with a puppydog expression, causing Brian to groan loudly. After a few minutes of reluctance, Brian grudgingly put on his costume. 

Fuck, Brian looked hotter than Justin thought he would and apparently lots of parade goers felt the same as he led his husband through the large crowd by his studded leash and collar. Brian’s pride flag painted ass was getting pinched and patted, molested and mauled by every horny gay boy to pass their way. In fact, Brian was getting so much attention, that it was getting tough for Justin to keep up his deceptive charade. 



By the time Red had given her welcome speech and invited the happy leather clad couple to accompany her in her parade limo, Justin knew it was time for him to tell Brian the truth. He was resting his head on Brian’s chest humming the words to Blame it on the alcohol, lazily running a hand across the beautiful brunet’s bare thigh, when he started to speak softly. 



Screen Shot 2014-07-06 at 3.14.29 PM.png


“Bri?...I have something to tell you…”

“Let me guess...you’re pregnant?”

“ Uh...no. Uuumm, I was never really drunk Brian.”

“...”

Justin took the silence for what it was and decided not to push any further. Red was watching the whole exchange, and gave Justin a sympathetic smile. She had a feeling that little vanilla charm was in big trouble with his irritated spouse, and the next words to come from Brian told her she was right.

“We’ll talk about this later Justin, I would hate for our lovely hostess here to have to bare witness to a murder,” Brian said harshly, and those would be the last words he would say to Justin for the rest of the evening.

End Notes:

Once again I have my dear friend Tag to thank for helping me to get this story out and to all of you who have given me so much support along the way. Please continue to let me know what you think, it really helps boost my confidence...thank you all so much!!!

Chapter 5 - Purgatory. by Jazzepoet
Author's Notes:

Justin sees the error of his wicked ways

Three days later…

Brian sat at a table in the hotel’s in-house cafe, drinking coffee and reading the newspaper, still furious at Justin for humiliating him in what he considered to be a vile manner. He couldn’t believe that Justin would stoop to such deceitful tactics, all in an effort to “teach him a lesson”. Brian had to admit to himself that wearing that outfit in public wasn’t really the problem, he actually rather enjoyed all the attention it got him once he got used to it. The problem was in how Justin had lied and manipulated him into doing something he wasn’t comfortable with. He’d not spoken a word to Justin since the parade. In fact, he had taken to sleeping on the sofa in the sitting area at night, and making sure he was gone before Justin was awake each morning. Sure, Justin had tried apologizing several times for deceiving him when they got back to their room, but in Brian’s opinion, no amount of ‘I’m sorry’s’, ‘Let me explain’, or ‘Just hear me out’s’ was enough to assuage the sense of betrayal he felt as a result of Justin’s actions.

He wanted to forgive Justin, to be able to trust him again, but the sting of the hurt was too raw, too fresh for him to be able to effectively deal with the situation at the moment. Brian took another sip of his lukewarm coffee and started to think back to the events that took place Saturday afternoon. 

Flashback…

“Hello everyone! On behalf of the GLC, I’d like to welcome you, my sweet babies, to this year’s Pride Parade. My name is Miss Red and as mistress of ceremonies, I sincerely hope that you have a wonderful time today...Now get out there and show your pride!” Could be heard over the PA system as Red got the festivities started and the convoy of floats, and hordes of pedestrians carrying signs lobbying their various agendas began to flood the streets.



            


Sounds of merriment filled the air as people danced in the street with uninhibited abandon, not giving a single solitary fuck if their sweaty bodies brushed up against each other from time to time. “Happy Pride!” seemed to be the greeting of the day, and after he’d heard it for the umpteenth time, Brian finally realized why this very large queer community really came together. This parade was more than just a way for them to say “We’re queer and we’re here.” It was a way of celebrating life and the choice to live it any damn way they pleased. The harmonious joyful laughter proved to be contagious, and Brian relaxed and allowed himself to truly enjoy the festivities.

“Come on pig bottom,” Justin slurred in Brian’s ear “How would you like it if I took you somewhere nice and quiet, so you can polish my boot with your tongue?’’ All the while stumbling behind Brian, keeping a tight grip on the leash that was affixed to the collar adorning his long graceful neck. 

“I don’t know about polishing your boot, but I’d be more than happy to polish something else if you like.” Brian smirked tongue-in-cheek.

The light banter continued between the couple as they made their way easily through the throngs of parade-goers, despite Justin’s supposedly indisposed condition. Brian was used to getting a lot of attention no matter where he went, so it didn’t phase him at all to notice that he was being followed by pretty much all eyes. However, the attention he was getting today was somehow more zealous than ever. He had to admit that wearing the incredibly campy leather harness and thong set made him feel incredibly sexy even though it was completely out of character for him. It was exciting and even freeing to let go of his usual carefully guarded personae and just be a little bit crazy. Fuck! He knew his hot body in this skimpy little outfit was beyond sexy. He was a queer among queers and was stretching his own personal limits and it felt simply wonderful. Not to mention that Brian felt really good about the time that he was spending with his equally handsome and sexy-as-all-hell lover...that is until Justin made his ill-timed confession.

“Bri?...I have something to tell you…”

“Let me guess...you’re pregnant?”

“ Uh...no. Uuumm, I was never really drunk Brian.”

The damage had been done, now the question was how to fix it and move forward without too much verbal bloodshed.

Same time back in the suite

Justin had woken up the same way he had for the last three days, horny and alone in a cold, partially empty bed. Okay so maybe he had gone a little too far with his prank, but he didn’t think Brian would get his nose so out of joint about it. Part of the purpose of this trip was for the couple to spend some much needed time together away from the influence of their friends and family. They loved their dysfunctional troop very much, but often times they didn’t know when to back off, and this was a chance for them to enjoy themselves without the added criticism and meddling. Justin missed curling up next to his husband at night, just breathing in his scent and listening to his steady heartbeat as it helped him settle into a restful sleep. Brian not being there with him hurt like a physical ache that he couldn’t soothe no matter how hard he tried, and knowing he was solely responsible for the rift between them hurt even more. Justin desperately wished that Brian would at least talk to him, so that they could at least take steps to move forward, but so far Brian failed to even acknowledge his presence.

“Well, you’ve really fucked things up good this time, Taylor,” he scolded himself as he gathered what little strength he had to get out of bed and make himself look somewhat presentable. Justin quickly showered, shaved, and combed his hair into some semblance of order, then grabbed his sketchbook and slowly walked into the setting area and plopped down heavily on the sofa. 

Justin sat there for a few quiet moments trying to figure out what his next move would be. He’d already tried apologizing, pleading, and outright begging for Brian to forgive him for what Brian called his ‘childish tantrum’. Justin knew his man well, and he knew that he was going to have to work extremely hard in order to get back in Brian’s good graces. Justin made the decision that whatever Brian needed him to do, he would do in order to keep their relationship together. He thought back to how totally hot Brian looked wearing his parade costume, and suddenly he knew how to begin making things right between them again.

When Brian walked back into the suite an hour later, he found it oddly quiet. It made him feel slightly uneasy as he moved toward the bedroom. Upon stepping through the door, the sight that greeted him left him almost speechless. Justin looked absolutely beautiful kneeling there with his head bowed and hands behind his back wearing nothing but his slave collar. Perhaps Justin really was ready to make amends, and put this whole incident behind them.

“Justin?”

“Yes Master?”

“Oh, so now it’s Master and not village idiot? How lovely, little boy.” Brian leaned in and whispered harshly, his lips a hair’s breadth away from Justin’s ear as he carded his fingers through his blond tresses. 

“I was wrong to try to make you do something without your consent, Master. I was selfish. I only cared about showing off in front of all those people how beautiful you are and that you belong to me. I forgot, for the moment, that I also belong to you. I’m ready to accept my punishment.”

Justin’s voice was barely audible but strong in it’s conviction. Brian searched Justin’s face looking for any signs of hesitation or uncertainty. When he was sure that Justin was sincere, a sly smile started in the corners of his mouth. They would be in Atlanta for two more days and during that time, Brian should easily be able to reestablish the correct dynamic in their relationship. He didn’t mind that his little blond husband was a fireball at heart, but the boy had to be reminded occasionally about how things were supposed to be. It was all fine and good to let loose a little while on vacation - where nobody knew them - but that didn’t mean that Justin got to take advantage of the situation.

“Just so I’m clear that you understand what you are agreeing to, by accepting your punishment, you are aware that you are giving me total control to use your body as I please?”

“Yes Sir…”

“You will do exactly what you are told without question…”

“Yes Sir…”

“ Your only out will be to use your safeword if you can’t handle what I’m doing to you. And, those pictures you took at the parade are never to be seen again…”

For a brief moment Justin wanted to say ‘Hell No’ to keeping the pride pictures hidden. Those pictures served as fond memories, depicting the Brian that only he was privileged to see when they were alone, or when he’d catch Brian gazing at him lovingly. But this was part of his punishment, and if that’s what Brian wanted he damn sure wouldn’t refuse him.

“Yes Sir...thank you Sir.”

“Good boy. Now why don’t you rest for awhile Sunshine...it’s going to be a very long night.” 

End Notes:

One more chapter to go folks! Sorry for the brevity of this chapter, I was working with some major time constraints as I am going away on military duty for two weeks starting this weekend. I sincerely plan to have the last chapter completed in time to make the challenge. Thanks again to the wonderful Tagist for all her support, and to all of you who have been enjoying our boys little adventure in the South!

Chapter 6 - The End of The Road. by Jazzepoet

I am posting this little warning under the wire. Due to my military constraints the previous chapter will have to serve as the last...at least for now. The good news about this is that it gives me the opportunity to hear how you felt their trip ended. Did it open up a new level of commitment in their marriage? Or was it simply a way for Justin to vindicate himself? What do you think happened?

End Notes:

Thank you all for reading and reviewing. It means so much to me.

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=99