Like You Want to Be Loved by Ashita
Summary:

A series of vignettes based on prompts given to me by my betas (and others if they so choose) for our Wednesday Hump Day challenge. Each Wednesday we have decided to challenge each other with a set of prompts to make the week flow faster.


Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Debbie Novotny, Jennifer Taylor, Justin Taylor, Original Female Character, Original Male Character
Tags: Anal Sex (Lots of it!), Canon Divergence, Dirty Talk, Drabble, Established Relationship, Fluff, M/M, Oral Sex, Orgasm Delay/Denial, Possessive, Post-series, PWP (Plot? What Plot?), Season 3, Spanking, Voyeurism, What if...
Genres: Alternate Canon, Could be Canon, Fix-it, Hurt/Comfort, PWP (Plot? What Plot?)
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 15778 Read: 6791 Published: Oct 08, 2017 Updated: Feb 25, 2020

1. On Display by Ashita

2. Brian Says by Ashita

3. Never Say Never by Ashita

4. Crushing Situations by Ashita

On Display by Ashita
Author's Notes:

Justin has never fully shaken his social anxieties after the bashing; and when they act up at his latest gallery opening, Brian has a (not-so) unique way of dealing with them.

Prompts: Brian/Justin, Justin has a gallery opening and is getting nervous/stressed/feeling crowded by all the people; Brian offers him some stress relief in the back room of the galley; hot pink, chocolate kisses, kiddos interruptus, honey, sunshine, desperation, red mouth, hands gripping thighs, and the ache in his knees was worth it.


“Have I told you how hot you look tonight?” Brian whispered against Justin’s ear, smirking as his husband shivered. He pressed his dick against Justin’s ass, letting him feel just how hot he thought his husband was. “Your ass in those pants...I’ve been dying to fuck you all night.”

 

“Brian, we can’t…” Justin protested, but it was a weak thing at best. Brian knew this pressed every one of his husband’s buttons. “Someone might hear us…”

 

Brian chuckled as he slid a hand over Justin’s stomach and down to cup his rapidly hardening dick. Justin bit his lip and whimpered as Brian squeezed, and then quickly flipped the button open and unzipped his pants.

 

“Guess you better be quiet then,” Brian murmured, casting a wary glance at the curtains that shielded them from the main gallery. This wasn’t exactly what he had planned when they first arrived at Justin’s art showing, but his exhibitionist tendencies weren’t complaining.

 

It started like this:

 

Brian had been walking through the gallery, bored out of his mind, and making small talk and networking with the various attendees, when he had first noticed it. Justin had been standing by one of his paintings, talking to yet another fawning sycophant, when he’d begun to massage his hand and shift uneasily on his feet.

 

Brian had paused and watched as Justin’s eyes darted around the room as if seeking escape, his face just a shade paler than usual. He sighed, and downing the rest of his Beam, swiftly cut his way through the crowd of patrons surrounding Justin.

 

Justin had gotten much better with dealing with crowds since the bashing; but every now and then, especially when he was in an unfamiliar situation, his fear of crowds resurfaced. And considering that he was not only showing tonight, but it was the opening of their new gallery, this situation was definitely enough to set him on edge, triggering his dormant anxiety issues.

 

And once he’d gotten into that mindset, it was difficult to shake him out of it.

 

Seeing this, Brian had pushed everyone aside with some made up excuse he couldn’t even remember and had quickly extracted his husband and himself from Justin’s admirers. He then led them to the back room, uncaring as to what the patrons thought of his actions. His only thought was to get his husband behind closed doors before he had a meltdown.

 

Which led them here with Justin pressed up against the wall in the back room of the gallery, his delectable ass on display.

 

“Unlike usual.” Brian continued as he shoved Justin’s pants and briefs to his knees in one movement. “Keep it down, or I’ll have to gag you.”  

 

“Oh, like you can talk,” Justin snarked, cursing and arching into his touch when Brain grabbed his cock and gave it a firm stroke.

 

“I’m not nearly as loud as you, Sunshine.” Brian smirked and continued to tease his husband. He alternated firm strokes with light touches, rolling his balls in his hand every so often, and enjoyed the strangled sounds Justin was making as he tried, unsuccessfully, to keep it down.

 

God that was so hot.

 

“Really?” Justin shot him a disbelieving smirk, even his breath grew short. Sassy little brat. “Because I distinctly... remember this one time where…where Carl had to come to the loft because someone was…”

 

Justin gasped as Brian smacked him soundly on the ass, turning his right cheek a delicious shade of hot pink. Brian smirked, rubbing the stinging cheek as Justin writhed against him and then smacked the other for good measure, making his husband curse under his breath.

 

“Behave,” Brian commanded, still stroking that ass that’d made him hard as a rock from the first time he’d seen his boy walking down the street. “And I thought we agreed to never mention that incident again.”

 

“Yes, dear,” Justin quipped, sniggering when Brian rolled his eyes.

 

“I think you are far too coherent for my tastes,” Brian said, eyeing his husband blandly, his tongue in his cheek. Justin just smiled his bright, sunshine smile in response.

 

“I must not be doing my job.”

 

“Well, then by all means, get to it.” Justin gave his ass a little, impertinent wiggle.

 

“Bossy bottom,” Brian complained fondly, and then chuckled at Justin’s gasp as he slid his fingers into his crack to lightly tease his hole. Justin arched into his hand and his head fell back onto Brian’s shoulder, a soft moan falling past his lips. “Fuck, you are gorgeous like this.”

 

“Brian, please.” Justin’s voice broke, growing deeper and huskier with every touch.

 

“Please, what?” Brian taunted, his fingers circling the furled skin before slipping down to occasionally brush them along his perineum, only to trace back and start again. “What do you want, Sunshine?”

 

“As if you don’t already know.” Justin said between grit teeth.

 

“Perhaps,” Brian said, slipping just the tip of his finger into Justin’s hole. “Say it.”

 

“Fuck,” Justin yelped, pushing back in an attempt to slide yet more of Brian’s finger in, and losing all patience when Brian pulled away once more. “Just fuck me already!”

 

“So demanding, Sunshine.” Brian laughed, reaching into his pocket for lube and a condom.

 

“I’ll show you demanding, asshole.”

 

Brian laughed again, tipping Justin’s head back to kiss him. God, he loved this man. He might not admit it aloud often, but there was no one else that could ever compare to his Sunshine. He dipped his tongue between Justin’s lips, and teased his, tangling it with his own, bringing with it the faint hint of chocolate. Brian smirked; true to form, it seemed as if somebody had been sampling the desert bar before it even opened.

 

Justin could never resist his sweet tooth for long.

 

“Mmmm...you do taste good, Sunshine.”

 

“Emmett makes the best things,” Justin agreed, not even bothering to hide the fact that he’d been snacking before the party. He wrapped an arm around Brian’s neck and pulled him down, turning his torso to get better access to Brian’s mouth. He pressed full length against him and ground his ass into Brian’s aching cock, making it impossibly harder.

 

“Fucking tease,” Brian hissed, grabbing Justin’s hips to still them. “You’re going to pay for that, little boy.”

 

“Promises, promises.”

 

“You know very well that I always fulfill my promises.”

 

“Usually,” Justin hummed. “But so far, you’ve been all talk.”

 

Brian huffed at his husband’s mouthiness and opened his to respond, but was interrupted by the sweet, piping voice of his daughter just beyond the curtains.

 

“Papa?” Jordan called, making Justin groan. Brian barely bit back his own as he realized that their daughter was looking for them. And where she was, Brendan was sure to follow.

 

“Fuck.” Brian muttered into Justin’s neck, fervently wishing that he had taken up Debbie’s offer to watch the kids, rather than bring them to the show. But they had been so excited to see Papa’s new paintings that he didn’t have the heart to say no. “Why now?”

 

“Oh, but honey,” Justin said with a choked, slightly frustrated laugh. “I thought you loved the dulcet tones of your oh-so-adoring children.”

 

“Our.” Brian huffed, leaning his head against his husband’s shoulder, cursing his children’s impeccable timing. “Our children.”

 

“No, right now, they belong solely to you.”

 

“Daddy…Papa?” Jordan and Brendan called together, and Brian was getting ready to call their time at an end and answer when another voice entered the picture.

 

“Jordan, sweetheart?” Jennifer said, her heels lightly tapping on the hardwood floors as she drew near. “Jordan? Oh, there you are, sweetheart. I just saw Grandmom Debbie come in. Didn’t you want to tell her about the spelling bee?”

 

“Yeah, but I need to tell Daddy and Papa about what the man said about Papa’s paintings,” Jordan said.

 

“And we will, darling,” Jennifer said. Brian held his breath, hoping against hope that they were not about to burst in on them. “But, later, sweetheart. Right now, daddy and papa are busy.

 

Brian cringed at the emphasis on busy. Busted! But he quickly sighed in relief when his children’s voices faded into the background.

 

“Ten minutes, boys,” Jennifer called as she walked away, making both Brian and Justin laugh.

 

“Fuck, that is not nearly enough time.” Brian muttered to himself. “But do remind me to send Mother Taylor some flowers tomorrow.”

 

“Can we not talk about my mother right now.”

 

Brian laughed, but wholeheartedly agreed.

 

“So, where were we?” He asked, tracing lazy circles on Justin’s stomach.

 

“We should probably go back out,” Justin said reluctantly.

 

Brian cursed internally as he felt Justin’s body tense as he said it, obviously unhappy at the thought of heading back into the crowd. He had brought Justin back here with the sole purpose of stress relief and he wasn’t going to have all that go to waste due to a minor interruption.

 

“Oh, no we don’t,” Brian disagreed, wrapping an arm firmly around Justin’s waist. “You heard

Mother Taylor. We have ten more minutes.”

 

“But Brian, we wouldn’t have enough time for…”

 

“No,” Brian interrupted as he picked Justin off his feet and flipped him around, slamming him into the wall behind him. Justin gasped and squirmed as Brian whispered hotly into his ear. “But we do have time for this, husband mine.”

 

He kissed him hard, letting his tongue dip into Justin’s mouth briefly to sample that sweet, hint of chocolate once again and then dropped to his knees. Brian gripped Justin’s thighs and pressed him firmly into the wall behind them. Licking a path downward, Brian reveled in the hitch in Justin’s breathing, and the small, sharp noises that he made as Brian pressed small kisses, licks and bites on Justin’s stomach before taking the head of his dick into his mouth.

 

“Fuck, Brian…” Justin snapped his head back and gasped, hands scrabbling for purchase.

 

“Mmmm, you taste so good, Sunshine,” Brian hummed as he pulled off to lick the head of Justin’s dick, stabbing his tongue into the slit and coming away with drops of pre-cum. Fuck, but his boy always tasted so good and he could never get enough of him. “I could do this for hours.”

 

Justin let out a pained groan, and Brian couldn’t help snickering at the baleful look his husband shot him that all but said, ‘don’t you fucking dare.’

 

“Sadly, we don’t have the time for that,” Brian said, chuckling when Justin muttered a fervent, ‘Thank God,’ under his breath. “Can’t keep your fans waiting.”

 

Brian turned his focus back onto the head of Justin’s cock - just as he liked it - and alternated sucking, licking and stabbing at the slit until Justin was squirming beneath him. He licked his way down and sucked each ball into his mouth, teasing and taunting his lover until Justin’s legs were shaking and he groaned with frustration.

 

“Brian, stop teasing and fucking get on with it.”

 

“So bossy.” Brian snickered. “You love it. Don’t deny it.”

 

“Fuck. You.” Justin squirmed again, shooting Brian an irritated look.

 

“Not yet, but definitely later…” Brian promised, deciding he’d teased his husband enough.

 

Sliding his hands up to his husband’s delectable ass, Brian squeezed and dove into engulf the cock he loved so much. He kept his eyes anchored to Justin’s rapt expression as he worked his cock deeply into his mouth, bobbing and sucking until Justin’s dick hit the back of his throat. And then he swallowed around it, loving the way Justin’s lashes fluttered as it slid down his throat.

 

Fuck, but his boy was just so fucking beautiful.

 

Meeting half-lidded blue eyes, Brian swallowed around the head of Justin’s cock again, and hummed, and sucked as Justin keened and twined his fingers in Brian’s hair. He gripped and unconsciously twisted it, oblivious to the moans spilling out of his throat and the way he began to rock his hips. Brian hummed again, letting the vibrations tease his husband’s cock and balls as squeezed Justin’s thighs, signalling the go ahead for his husband to fuck his mouth if he chose.

 

Justin let out an almost relieved sigh, and gripped Brian’s head, positioning him to better accept him, and then began rock his hips, starting slowly, but gradually working up in speed and intensity. Fondling Justin’s perineum, Brian slid a lubed finger over Justin’s hole, circling it several times before pressing in. He worked his way in with several shallow thrusts, each longer than the last, delighting in the now near continuous moan that came out of his husband’s mouth.

 

Brian slid his finger in and out of Justin’s ass, loosening him up until he could slide in a second and press against the small bundle of nerves that he knew would send his husband over the edge. Justin keened, his hips jerking as Brian worked his prostate, alternating light taps and strokes until finally Justin stiffened and came down his throat.

 

Pulling off, Brian licked Justin clean and then leaned his head against Justin’s stomach, winded and trying to get his breath back. His cock throbbed painfully, but there was no time to deal with that. Honestly, he was surprised hadn’t already came in his pants like a school boy. That had been unexpectedly hot. Then again, everything between he and Justin usually was.

 

Brian stood, wincing only a bit as he did so, and tucked a blissed out Justin into his pants. He leaned into his husband and dipped his head until their forehead were pressed together, still amazed that this man loved him after everything he’d put him through. Rubbing his nose against Justin’s, Brian kissed him, allowing him to taste himself on his tongue.

 

They spent several minutes resting against each other, bodies loose and relaxed as they languidly kissed each other until Justin got his breath back. Brian ran his hands over Justin’s arms, loving the now serene expression on his face; even if he himself was still hard as a rock. Something Justin attempted to remedy, but Brian held him off.

 

“But you…” Justin trailed off as Brian shook his head.

 

“Later. That was for you, and you alone.” Brian kissed  him softly and then growled. “But tonight, your ass is mine.”

 

“As always, dear,” Justin responded in a mock dutiful tone and then smirked when Brian rolled his eyes, his lips rolling under as he tried not to laugh.

 

“Always the comedian. Now, go out and knock them dead, tiger,” Brian said, shoving him gently towards the gallery.

 

Justin threw a mock salute and walked out into the gallery. Brian smiled and straightened out his clothes, only wincing slightly as he dusted off his pants. The boy was lucky he loved him since grappling about on the floor in his newest Armani wasn’t what he’d had planned tonight.

 

“Jesus,” a slightly breathy voice wheezed, startling Brian out of his thoughts. He looked up and grimaced when he spied a flushed and flustered Emmet near a tray filled with champagne glasses. Fuck, he hadn’t even seen him there. “Don’t you two have a house to do that in?”

 

“Yeah,” Brian smirked at his discomfiture. “But what fun is that?”

 

“And to think, we all thought you two would slow down once you had kids,” Emmett said, rolling his eyes as he popped the cork on one of the sparkling wine bottles. He quickly filled the tray of glasses and then looked down at himself with a grimace. “Fuck, I can’t go out like this.”

 

“That’s what you get for watching, Honeycutt,” Brian smirked again; and then he decided to cut him a break and pointed towards the back of the room. “There’s a private bathroom through there. I’m sure even you can figure out what to do from there.”

 

“Yeah, fuck you too,” Emmett said, flipping him off for good measure as he walked stiffly towards the indicated door. “And don’t call me Honeycutt,” he added as he slammed the door.

 

Brian snickered and then, deciding to be helpful, picked up the tray and handed it off to a passing server as he stepped out into the main gallery. He snagged a glass each for Justin and himself and looked around, spying his husband near one of his exhibits. Justin glanced up and blushed as he saw him approach, but then quickly went back to his conversation, relaxed and animated in a way he hadn’t been before they left.

 

Brian handed off one of the flutes and then saluted Justin with the other before tipping it back for a sip, sharing a knowing smirk with Mother Taylor and Deb as he did so. It was well worth the red mouth and the ache in his knees to see the bright Sunshine smile he got in return.

 

Mission accomplished.

End Notes:

While I have written other forms of fanfiction for many years, this is my first time writing anything in the Queer of Folk fandom. So, bear with me while I get comfortable with the characters and search for their voices.

 

Brian Says by Ashita
Author's Notes:

AN: I forgot to mention in the first chapter - unless otherwise specified, these vignettes are not linked to each other. Also, I know that this scene has probably been reimagined a dozen times or more, but I couldn't get it out of my head and finally gave in. My muse is a tenacious bitch.

Chapter Summary: "Licking his lips, Brian walked further into the room and leaned against the wall, his eyes only for Justin. He drank the blonde in, noting the slight detachment and tiredness in his face even as he fucked the trick into oblivion. Justin had always been an exquisite top; and really, was one of the very few that he’d ever let top him. So, he knew exactly what the trick was feeling.

And it burned."

Or, Brian sees Justin in the backroom after he splits with Ethan, and instead of watching passively, he shows his boy just where he belongs.


 

After leaving Mikey to his oh-so-inspiring thoughts on fatherhood, (or apparently Brian’s lack at it, whatthefuckever; had he always been such an sanctimonious snot), Brian made his way down the steps from the catwalk and towards the depths of the backroom hoping for a bit of distraction. Plus, he could have sworn he’d seen a familiar head of blonde hair make his way down this way not too long ago, going directly against all those pithy platitudes the same said blonde had been spouting about love and fidelity and romance with the fiddler.

 

As if Brian hadn’t had Ian’s number from the first time he’d laid eyes on him. He was the worst sort of player - one who swore forever all the while sticking his dick in the nearest acceptable ass as soon as your back was turned.  At the very least, Brian was unfailingly honest in what you could expect from him - a night of bliss with no strings attached.

 

Except for Justin.

 

Justin had always been the exception to every one of his damned, self-inflicted rules. The little blonde had snuck past all of his barriers and burrowed down deep for the long haul. And he wasn’t sure what irritated him more - that the little twat had gotten to him or that he allowed it to happen in the first place. He had, consciously and unconsciously, broken nearly every single one of  his rules for the little brat. And this is what he got?

 

Him running off with some cheesy, Paganini wanna-be?

 

(Seriously, the things this guy spouted were beyond pathetic.)

 

It had infuriated Brian, (and broke his damned heart, not that he’d ever admit it), when he watched Justin walk away with the twit, ignoring everything Brian had ever done for the kid. Okay, so yes, he never said the words. But, he didn’t believe in using the words. It was far too easy for them to become empty and shallow and meaningless. (And as an ad man, he knew damned well just how easy it was to twist words into something else.)

 

Plus, the words could never fully encompass everything he felt for Justin. There was just too much there that he could never fully put into words no matter how talented.

 

But he had damned well shown the little twat time and time again.

 

It’s why he hadn’t chased after Justin that first night.

 

First of all, Brian didn’t chase after anyone. (Except, he had, hadn’t he; when he followed the brat to New York and dragged him back home. Fuck. Was there a rule he hadn’t broken for Justin?) And second, he knew it was just a matter of time before the fiddler had shown his true colors and he’d have his boy right back where he belonged - in his bed. (And arms. And heart.)

 

Stepping into the back room, the scent of sweat and sex hit Brian like a punch in the face; and yet it soothed and relaxed something coiled tight inside him. Sex he could do. Sex he understood. It was simple and easy and his mantra of maximum pleasure, minimal bullshit had gotten him through many a stressful time.

 

And then Justin happened.

 

It always came back to Justin.

 

This is why he didn’t do feelings.

 

Emotions led to complications that Brian just didn’t need. Or want. He had enough shit to deal with in his life without getting tangled up by his own, damned feelings.

 

And yet, he’d still let Justin...

 

Brian shook off the thought and instead ran uninterested eyes over the back room’s offerings, hoping something would catch his eye. But it was nothing he hadn’t seen or done numerous times; and frankly, it had grown a bit stale lately. In fact, he’d noticed that this distinct lack of satisfaction had started not long after a certain blonde had exited his life.

 

Oh, he got off. It was hard not to do when you had your dick buried to the hilt in a nice, wet mouth or an equally hot, tight ass. It would have to be one pathetically bad fuck not to, and he didn’t do bad fucks. But there was also something lacking. Some...connection for a lack of a better word, and he couldn’t even believe that he was thinking that.

 

This is what happens when you let aggravating blondes into your life.

 

No, there was only one thing that interested him back here, and he was a sassy, little brat that gotten so far beneath Brian’s skin, he doubted he’d ever dig him out.

 

And that’s when he saw him.

 

Bathed in blue light, Justin had pushed his trick against the wall and was buried to the hilt in the trick’s, admittedly, stunning ass, his head tipped back and eyes closed in pleasure. And fuck he was beautiful. Always had been in the throes of passion. And fuck if Brian didn’t just hate that it wasn’t him that had put that look on his face.

 

Licking his lips, Brian walked further into the room and leaned against the wall, his eyes only for Justin. He drank the blonde in, noting the slight detachment and tiredness in his face even as he fucked the trick into oblivion. Justin had always been an exquisite top; and really, was one of the very few that he’d ever let top him. So, he knew exactly what the trick was feeling.

 

And it burned.

 

Brian looked away, an emotion he didn’t want to acknowledge bubbling in his gut. He didn’t do jealousy; or so he’d told himself numerous times before. And yet, he still fell helpless to it whenever it came to this boy. Clenching his hands into fists, he waved away an approaching trick, not willing to put up with yet another mediocre blow job.

 

Not when he’d already had the best.

 

He looked back, surprised when his eyes clashed with Justin’s; although, he shouldn’t be. They’d always been far too aware of one another, the other’s presence like a jolt of electricity whenever they entered the same room. In fact, he wouldn’t have been at all surprised if Justin had been aware of him this whole time and just chose to ignore him until it got too much to bear.

 

Because, as much as he’d like to deny it, Brian felt that each, and every, time he and Justin met.

 

Brian leaned his head back, his eyes falling to half mast as he stared into bright blue filled with longing and passion, lust jolting down his spine and pooling in his groin as their gazes held. Fuck, he wanted this boy so bad, but did he really want to pursue this now? After everything?

 

Brian glanced away, his breath short and tight in his chest. Almost as if his lungs were being crushed in a vise. Justin leaving had stung more than he’d ever admit to anyone, including himself. But he knew that it had hurt, and he was just now getting back to himself. Did he really want to put himself back in the position of getting his heart trampled on again?

 

But, looking back at Justin, with lust, and something he refused to acknowledge, surging through his body, he knew in this instance he didn’t really have a choice but to give in. Justin was burrowed too deeply under his skin to ever let walk away again. It wasn’t a matter of choosing anymore. He was so irreversibly fucked.

 

And not in the fun, life-affirming way.

 

Another trick approached him, falling to his knees in front of him, and for a moment Brian considered letting him go for it. After all, he was hard as a rock due to the little, blonde twat and there didn’t seem to be any relief coming from that direction any time soon.

 

He supposed he could get himself a trick of his own and just watch from a distance. He could play this out, and wait to see which of them would crack first; which of them would win the day. He could hold off in an epic battle of wills and even knew that if it came down to sheer stubbornness on their parts, he’d surely win. (Justin could never resist him for very long.)

 

But fuck that.

 

It was time the little twat remembered just who he was dealing with. He was the master at these types of games and his boy had wandered far enough away from home.

 

Pushing the trick aside, Brian stalked towards his intended prey, relishing in the way Justin’s eyes widened and he’d frozen, deaf to the trick’s groan of disappointment. That’s right my boy, it’s play time. He came up behind Justin and gripped his waist, pressing his body against him back to front, chest to back and thigh to thigh.

 

“Someone’s being a naughty boy,” Brian whispered against Justin’s ear, completely ignoring the trick. Justin groaned. “Where’s the boyfriend?”

 

“What boyfriend?” Justin grit out, hissing when Brian rubbed his nose against the hollow behind Justin’s ear and then licked a long, wet stripe along his jaw.

 

“Showed his true colors, did he?” Brain nipped the lobe of Justin’s ear, tightening his hold as Justin jerked in his arms, almost as if to step away, but Brian wasn’t having any of that.

 

“What do you want, Brian?” Justin asked, his breath ragged. He squirmed, but didn’t move away as Brian slid his hands over his naked hips and down his thighs and then back up under his shirt.

 

“I think you know exactly what I want, Taylor.” Brian ground his clothed dick against Justin’s naked ass. Justin moaned and tipped his head back against Brian’s shoulder, exposing his neck.  “We’re going to play a game. It’s called Brian Says.”

 

Justin snorted with amusement, very familiar with this game; but his breath hitched at the same time and judging by the trick’s pained moan, his dick had swelled and hardened further at Brian’s words. Brian smirked and pressed a hot, open-mouthed kiss to the curve of Justin’s neck, drawing a sigh from the younger man.

 

“Oh? And just what does Brian Say?” Justin asked, a bit breathless, tilting his head to give Brian better access. Brian grinned and bit down, drawing a small cry from Justin’s lips.

 

“Brian says to slow down,” Brian murmured against Justin’s skin, gripping his hips and controlling the speed of his thrusts until Justin was doing exactly as he said. “Nice long, slow strokes against his prostate.”

 

“Fuck,” someone said, although whether it was Justin or the trick, Brian didn’t know, wrapped up as he was in his boy. It had been far too long since he’d felt Justin against him.

 

“Remember how I used to do that to you, Sunshine? How I’d fuck you nice and slow, and then pull back, drawing it out for what felt like hours? God, you felt so good beneath me, trembling and slick with sweat, all but begging me to just finish you off, since stubborn little shit that you are, you wouldn’t give in and ask nicely. How I’d then change the angle, letting you come back down, only to work you back up again? No one has ever felt as good as you.”

 

“Brian,” Justin murmured, his voice low and husky. Brian smirked.

 

“Stop,” Brian commanded, and then frowned when Justin kept going.

 

“You didn’t say, Brian says,” the little twat smirked right back, answering the unasked question.

 

“Always the smart ass,” Brian muttered, smacking him soundly on the ass. “Fine; Brian says stop.”

 

Justin instantly halted, much to the trick’s very vocal disappointment. Brian snickered, but still didn’t acknowledge the other participant in their very perverted game. This was just between him and Justin. Besides, the trick was likely going to get one of the best fuck’s in his life out of it, so he just needed to shut the hell up.

 

“Mmmm...you take orders so well, Sunshine,” Brian said, sliding his hands back up under his shirt and pinching his nipples. Justin jerked, his hips snapping forward into the trick’s ass with a sharp thrust, drawing a whimper from the other man.

 

“I always loved that about you. How adventurous you are. How you would try anything at least once.” Brian slid his hands down and pushed Justin’s pants down to his knees. He trailed his fingers over Justin’s inner thighs to palm his balls, rolling them in his hand. “But when I held you down, or tied you up, or we’d play master and willing servant, those were best times.”

 

“Fuck, Brian,” Justin said, squirming under his ministrations, especially when Brian slid a hand between his legs and teased his perineum. “Stop playing.”

 

“I thought you loved this game, Sunshine,” Brian teased, rubbing his finger over that sensitive area behind Justin’s balls. Justin groaned and unconsciously began to roll his hips, teasing the trick in front of him with short, shallow thrusts, drawing another long groan from the man. “Even if you aren’t good at it. I thought I told you to stop?”

 

“Such an asshole,” Justin complained, but immediately stopped again.

 

The trick groaned again, but didn’t complain this time, knowing exactly who was in charge. It certainly wasn’t him. Brian snickered at Justin’s huff annoyance.

 

“Brian says, touch him.” Brian said, taking Justin’s hand and squirting a bit of lube in it, and then sliding it down to the trick’s neglected dick. “Go on, Sunshine. Stroke him. Slowly. With a nice tight grip, just like the pulling of your hot little mouth. Sadly, something he will never experience.”

 

Justin ran his thumb over the head of trick’s dick, gathering precum to add to the lube before he began to stroke him with nice, long strokes. The trick whimpered and squirmed, rocking his hips to meet each of Justin’s strokes and alternately fucking himself on Justin’s cock as well. Justin gasped at the friction, but, amazingly, kept his own hips still. Although, it must have been a real struggle based on the way his thighs shook.

 

“Fuck, there is nothing better than your mouth, Sunshine. Hot and wet and fuck, you suck like you were born doing it. A complete natural. I couldn’t believe when you gave me that first blow job. I’ll be honest, I wasn’t expecting much and then you had to go and blow me out of the fucking water. There have been times where I nearly came just thinking about that first time; the way you licked and sucked me, your plump lips wrapped around me like a fucking Hoover. The way you stroked and touched my balls, sucking each one into your hot little mouth. How you opened your throat and swallowed me down as you’d done it a thousand times. It was fucking amazing.”

 

“Brian, please,” Justin whimpered, his body drawing taut in a familiar way, but Brian he wasn’t quite done playing just yet.

 

“Brian says stop,” he commanded.

 

Justin swore under his breath, but pulled his hand away from the trick nonetheless and placed it back on his hip. He gripped them tightly in order to stop the movement of the trick’s hips and bit down on his lip, nearly drawing blood in an effort to fend off his impending orgasm. Such a good boy; he didn’t even have to say anything this time. He definitely deserved a reward for that.

 

Brian lubed a single finger and slid it along Justin’s crack, and down to circle the furled skin of his hole, brushing against it with light strokes. Justin gasped and pushed back into his hand, seeking more and then groaned in frustration when Brian just continued to tease him.

 

“Now, now, Sunshine,” Brian taunted, pushing just the tip of his finger in. “Patience is a virtue.”

 

“Fuck being virtuous then,” Justin said through clenched teeth.

 

Brian chuckled and pushed in, sliding his finger in slowly. And fuck, he was tight. Far tighter than he expected considering he supposedly had a live-in boyfriend until recently. As if he hadn’t been fucked in months, rather than days. And that had Brian wondering if he’d ever let the fiddler have his ass or if Brian still held the only claim to it. And fuck if that thought didn’t make him hot.

 

Too hot; he was about to come in his pants like a fucking teenager.

 

And that was just not on.

 

He’d planned to open Justin up; to finger fuck him a bit before giving him his next command, but the thought of being the only one that’s fucked Justin called to something deeply possessive inside him and nearly put him over the edge. Pulling his finger free, Brian ground his dick against Justin’s ass, desperately wishing he could sink his dick into his tight little hole, but not yet.

 

Not until he was done with the trick. He didn’t plan on sharing Justin when that happened.

 

“Brian says, finish him, Sunshine,” Brian said through clenched teeth. “Fuck him hard and deep until you both come.”

 

Justin groaned with relief and snapped his hips forward, setting a brutal pace that had the trick writhing and crying out beneath him. Brian pressed his lips to Justin’s ear.

 

“Look at him, Justin. Just taking it; so into it he’s barely coherent. Completely lost in the way your cock is pounding into his ass. You look just like that, only ten times more stunning. Do you remember that, Sunshine? The way I would hold you down in our bed, your shoulders pressed against the mattress, ass in the air, my hand clenched in your hair as I fucked you senseless. The way you would beg me over and over to let you come, but I wouldn’t let you until I was damned good and ready?”

 

“Brian,” Justin whispered, his strokes growing erratic as his orgasm grew closer.

 

“Go on, Sunshine,” Brian egged him on, barely holding his own desire back. “Make him come.  Brian says, make him come now!”

 

Justin quickened his pace, his dick unerringly striking the trick’s prostate with each thrust if the trick’s cries were anything to go by; and Brian knew the exact moment the trick came by the way Justin jerked in his arms and then stiffened, shuddering hard as his own orgasm hit him. Smirking, Brian tightened his hold as Justin rode it out, and then snatched him away when he slumped, boneless in his arms.

 

Brian slipped the condom free from Justin’s dick, tied it off, and carelessly tossed it away as the trick came back to senses. The man pulled up his pants and straightened his clothing, and then looked at the two of them with no little amount of awe before quietly walking away with no words exchanged. Obviously this one was well aware that it was a one shot deal.

 

Good for him; Brian did so hate having to explain that, while he might make an exception for Justin, a trick was just that - a trick. A one time thing only.

 

Justin began to stir in Brian’s arms and started to pull away, but Brian tightened his grip. He wasn’t quite done with his boy. “Oh no you don’t, Sunshine. I’m not nearly through with you.”

 

“Brian...wha?” Justin turned to him, confusion painted on his face.

 

“You see, I have this not-so little problem that you’ve created,” Brian said, biting back a moan as he ground his dick into Justin’s ass. Justin grinned.

 

“Do you now?” he asked as he cast a coy look through his lashes. “And I suppose you expect me to do something about it?”

 

“Oh, I know you will, Sunshine,” Brian smirked, chuckling when his boy’s cock twitched with interest. “The only question is... mouth or ass?”

 

Brian traced a finger over Justin’s mouth as he said it and then trailed a hand down over his chest, down to his hip and then came to rest on the ass he so desperately wanted to be buried in. But this would be Justin’s choice. Either way it was a win for him.

 

Although, he supposed it wouldn’t hurt to tip the balance a bit. Sliding his fingers down Justin’s crack, Brian teased the hole with feather-light circles. Just enough to drive his boy crazy.

 

“Fuck, Brian,” Justin gasped, pushing his ass further into his hand. “Just fuck me!”

 

“As you wish,” Brian snickered, tongue pressed into his cheek.

 

“Like that wasn’t exactly what you were playing for,” Justin snorted disbelievingly.

 

“You know me far too well, Sunshine,” Brian whispered before crushing his lips to Justin’s, his tongue sweeping out to take immediate possession.

 

It wasn’t a tentative kiss, but hard and demanding, wanton; it did not ask for permission, but merely reclaimed what had always been his despite the fiddler’s attempts to separate them. Fuck Ian…Ethan and his stupid, little head games - this mouth had always been his; his boy had just forgotten for awhile.

 

Justin groaned under the onslaught and opened his mouth, his hand sinking into Brian’s hair as he stretched up for a deeper taste. Their tongues tangled together, each fighting for dominance as Justin has always been one to give as good as he got; but eventually Brian won the fight, devouring the less experienced boy into submission.

 

Pulling away from Justin’s mouth, Brian reached into his back pocket and pulled out another packet of lube and a condom. As much as he’d like to spend time reacquainting himself with Justin’s body, he knew that he was far too gone to last much longer. Clenching the lube between his teeth, he ripped it open and quickly worked Justin open; first with one finger and then two and then finally three. Because if it had been as long as he suspected, he didn’t want to hurt him in his enthusiasm.

 

“You feel so good, Sunshine. I can’t wait to be inside you.”

 

Justin just moaned in response, his hands clutching at the wall as Brian pressed him forward.

 

“Brace yourself,” he rasped, pressing Justin’s hands into the wall before unzipping his pants and shoving them down. He quickly sheathed and lubed his cock, and then lined himself up with Justin’s hole and pressed forward, slowly sinking into the only ass he’d ever wanted to fuck more than once. And damn, it was so much better than he remembered.

 

Fuck, but he wanted this boy; no one had ever made him feel like this before.

 

Brian paused for a moment, waiting for Justin to adjust, and then started an agonizingly slow pace, both to torment the boy beneath him and to also make sure he didn’t come too soon. After all, the brat deserved it after putting them through all this unnecessary drama.

 

But the slow tempo didn’t last long as the demanding twat was soon shoving his ass onto his cock in an effort to quicken the pace.

 

“Fuck, Brian.” Justin gave an impatient growl. “I’m not some delicate flower. Fuck me already!”

 

“Now, now, Sunshine; patience…”

 

“If you tell me patience is a virtue one more time, I will seriously walk away and take care of this myself,” Justin grunted in exasperation, and then clamped down on Brian’s dick, drawing a sharp gasp and several expletives from Brian’s mouth.

 

“You asked for it, little boy,” Brian swore, pulling out nearly all the way and then slammed back in, ramming into Justin deeper than he’d ever dared, leaving the boy scrabbling at the wall for purchase. Justin cried out, and shoved his ass back, whimpering as Brian began a punishing pace in retaliation. He  worked him mercilessly, scraping against Justin’s prostate with each pass, bent on reaching that bliss that he only obtained with him.

 

Justin for his part, kept perfect pace with him. As always; easily falling into a tried and true rhythm that they’d developed in the two years they’d known each other.

 

“Fuck, you feel so good.” Brian groaned, his balls tightening as that all too familiar feeling grew in the pit of his stomach. “So hot, so tight. Missed this. Missed you. Fuck, you are so perfect.”

 

“Flattery will get you everywhere,” Justin gasped, and then cried out as Brian took one more stab at his prostate, sending him over the edge for his second orgasm of the night.

 

“Brat,” Brian grit out, thrusting a few more times until finally the world whited out around him, Justin’s name a low moan as he lost himself in, truly, the most perfect ass he’d ever fucked.

 

Panting, Brian slumped against Justin as he came back down and then reluctantly separated himself long enough to discard the condom. Pulling himself together, he waited until Justin had redressed and then turned him around. Pressing him back into the wall, Brian leaned down, and then paused hesitantly, searching Justin’s eyes before pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

 

Justin sighed and pressed back, deepening the kiss as his hand cupped the nape of Brian’s neck, his fingers tangling into the short hairs there. Brian let himself get lost in his boy, that cold, hard place that had grown inside since Justin had left all but melting away with his boy’s kiss.

 

God, he had missed him.

 

Pulling away, Brian looked down into wary blue eyes and rolled his lips between his teeth. “So.”

 

“So…” Justin repeated cautiously as he stared back.

 

"Ready to come home, Sunshine, or are we going to continue playing these games?" Brian asked, waiting with trepidation for Justin’s answer.

 

And the only response Brian needed was the bright, sunshine smile that had the power to light the city on its darkest night. Brian tucked his tongue into his cheek and fought back a smile of his own in response; but judging by Justin’s ‘I’m onto you’ look, he wasn’t fooling anyone.

 

“Lead the way,” Justin said, waving his hand toward the door.

 

Brian smirked and then pulled away; he snagged Justin by the belt loop and dragged him towards the door, ignoring the envious stares shot their way. “I do hope you’re not expecting to get any sleep tonight, Sunshine. I plan on fucking you long and hard, deep into the night.”

 

“As if I’d expect anything less, Mr. Kinney,” Justin replied impertinently.

 

“Twat,” Brian said fondly.

 

“Asshole,” Justin returned just as fondly.

 

Yes, his boy was right back where he belonged.

 

 


End Notes:

No promps this time. This was a birthday gift for one of my betas. :)

Never Say Never by Ashita
Author's Notes:

Summary: After the Rage-Party, Justin has had enough. (Season Three AU scene)

AN: So, I was hesitant to post this as it isn't my usual happy B/J fic; plus, although I wrote this quite a while back, there has recently been a story with a similar premise; although, it took a much darker and different turn than what I've done, and I always worry that people will think I'm ripping of ideas when that happens.

Anyways, this is a scene that got stuck in my head; it's set Post-Rage Party, and didn't fit any story I'm currently working on. And, although my beta is trying got convince me to 'fix it.' I don't have any plans for extending this scene into an actual story unless I can think of a plot that hasn't been done to death.

And again, not a happy B/J fic, although my beta said it wasn't overly angsty either. You've been warned.


 

Never Say Never

Justin ran a hand through his hair and slowly walked out of the building, beyond exhausted, but not yet ready to call it a day. If he went home, he'd end up falling onto his bed and falling asleep, and then he'd be awake all night again. And he really couldn't afford another night without sleep. Not with school heating up, working long hours at the diner and then yet more hours at the art store.

He will say this though, at least with working at the art store, he didn't work the diner until well after dinner and that meant avoiding Brian and his entourage before they headed off to Woody's to suck and fuck the night away. Not that he was looking down on that choice; after all, if he'd had the energy, he'd do the same. But he could barely move after a day of classes followed by one, if not two jobs; so, fucking someone wasn't even an option at this point in time.

Slinging his bag over his neck, Justin smiled at the hottie that had been staring at his ass the entire time he'd been walking behind him and turned the corner. Well, at least he knew he still had it, even if he wasn't currently benefiting from it. Although, maybe… Justin looked over his shoulder at the guy contemplatively. He was gorgeous and it had been far too long since he'd gotten his dick sucked. Maybe he should hit that and see if he'd interested in a bit of fun for one night. He did have day off coming up this Friday.

Turning around he started walking towards hottie photographer, where he'd laid down on the grass, and fuck if he didn't look good. Licking his lips he met hottie's eyes and smiled, the one that he knew had many a man drooling as he made his way through Babylon. There were benefits to being Brian's favorite boy toy; every man in that club knew that he'd learned from the best, and every single one of them would give his left nut for a taste of that skill. Was that a bit of arrogance on his part? Maybe.

But it wasn't like it wasn't deserved.

Hottie returned his smile and fuck; that was a mouth he couldn't wait to have wrapped around his dick, and definitely an ass he'd like to fuck. Hell, if the guy's cock was worth it, he might even let him have a go at his. He wasn't picky at the moment. And well, it wasn't like he had to worry about the rules anymore, spoken or unspoken – like the one where Justin could fuck anyone he wanted so long as he realized his ass was Brian's.

Hypocritical dick – won't own up to being in a relationship, but God forbid anyone touch what he sees as rightfully his. Kissing his friends on the mouth like it was nothing and then getting pissy if Justin did the same. He recalled very well the one time Em had kissed him on the jaw and his reaction. Fucking double standards.

Justin shook that from his mind, and was nearly right on top of hottie when he heard a voice calling behind him, instantly making him freeze. Fuck. Why the fuck did this always happen? Did he have a fucking sixth sense for this kind of thing? Huffing an aggravated breath, Justin smiled apologetically and waved at hottie and kept right on walking because like fuck was he going to get into it with Brian here.

"Justin," Brian called again, a note of annoyance entering his voice.

Well, too bad for him. Let's see how he likes it when someone ignores his desires in favor of their own. Justin kept right on walking, internally smirking when Brian growled behind him and quickened his steps. Justin was tempted to do the same, but he wouldn't give Brian the satisfaction in thinking he was running away from him. Even if he sort of was. Besides, how often could anyone say that they had the Great Brian Kinney chasing them?

"Justin!" Brian yelled again, and Justin definitely smirked at the growing irritation in his former lover's voice that time.

Yeah, it was petty as fuck, but honestly, he felt that after everything that he'd put up with over the past two years, all the times he'd been shunted aside, all the time Brian shat on his wants and desires and feelings, all the times Brian has built him up only to pull the rug out from under his feet, he deserved a little comeuppance. Justin will never deny all that Brian has done for him; he could be a truly amazing man when he felt like it or when he allowed himself to be. And he has had Justin's back numerous times and he's not denying it, but there just comes a time where you get tired of fighting for something or someone that doesn't seem to want to be won.

"Don't you ignore me, you little shit," Brian hissed, grabbing Justin by the arm and turning him around. And damn, he hadn't realized that Brian was that close.

Justin stared up into blazing, fucking gorgeous eyes and steeled himself from falling into them once again. Because even as annoyed as he was, Brian Kinney had always been hot as fuck and owned more than a little of Justin's heart. He didn't need to get lost in those eyes, only to have Brian pull another Rage incident, leaving his heart shattered on the floor once again. He had more pride than that.

"Or what? What are you going to do about it?" Justin challenged, looking Brian straight in the eye, more than a little pissed himself. Brian looked surprise for a moment at his vehemence, but quickly covered it up. Justin sighed. "What do you want, Brian?"

Brian stared at him, studying his face and body for a long drawn out moment, his face unreadable; but he could tell that he was worried about something judging by the crease between his eyes. Although, what exactly had him on edge, Justin couldn't figure out.

"Want to explain to me why my payment for your tuition was returned?" Brian asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

Really? That's what this was all about? Because Justin told them to reimburse his tuition? Or not really told them to, but it was consequence of being able to pay for it himself. Of all the…Justin just shook his head, not quite believing that Brian came all this way just to confront him on his tuition. But he doubted Brian would ever voice the real reason; so he used this as his reason.

"I didn't need it," Justin shrugged, nonplussed.

And for some reason that seemed to rile Brian up even further; Justin just stared at his former lover and tried to make sense of why this was happening.

"Oh, what," Brian spat, a sneer his face as he said one of his taboo words. "So, your little boyfriend is suddenly able to support you? Did he hit it big in the lottery; or maybe he raked in more money than I thought busking? His little street performances pull in more people than expected recently?"

Justin shook his head, completely confused by what he was talking about; although, he was starting to get a clue based on a few things Brian had said.

"What boyfriend?" Justin asked; because really, he would think that he would have noticed having a boyfriend. For one thing, his dick would have been getting sucked a hell of a lot more often than it had been lately.

"You know, the little twat you ran out of the party with?" Brian spat, although he was starting to look a bit confused as well.

"Ethan?" Justin asked incredulously, staring Brian as if he'd grown another head. "Not that it's any of your business, but Ethan is just a friend."

"Yeah, a friend you kiss on the mouth." Brian spat, getting angry once more; Justin snorted – hadn't he just been talking about hypocritical assholes with double standards?

"Oh, you mean like you and Mikey?" Justin scoffed, arching a brow and he crossed his arms over his chest. "Are you saying I should have been more concerned about that?"

"Mikey and I are different," Brian huffed, flushing a bit when Justin called him on his bullshit.

"I do so love the double standards you hold, "Justin said with a sardonic twist to his lips; he place one hand on his hip and gestured with the other. "One set of rules for you and one set for the rest of us mere mortals. It's rather arrogant, don't you think? The way you set yourself above the rest of us and we're just supposed to fall in line because you're Brian Fucking Kinney."

"Mikey said…" Brian began, suddenly looking a bit more wrong-footed; but Justin didn't let him finish the thought.

"Yeah, well when it comes to me, Mikey knows shit," Justin snorted, shaking his head at his former lover. "Wake up, Brian. Michael has wanted me gone from day one and he's never made a secret of it. Not even to you. And you, you just feed right into it by never saying a fucking thing when he gets on one of his Brian Kinney rants."

"Why argue with the truth?" Brian asked, arching a brow, his face completely blank.

"And that is why I left," Justin said, pointing at Brian, a scornful smile on his face. "But for the sake of curiosity, what did Michael say? Better to find out from you what everyone is whispering about on the streets than someone who will embellish it. At least you'll stick to the facts. Well, the truth as Michael sees it anyways; which frankly, I don't hold in much regard."

"He said he saw you and the fiddler kissing; that you seemed really into it. That you cheated on me." Brian said in a bored tone, a bland smile on his face, as if he were talking about the weather or some other platitude. But why bring it up if that were true?

"Cheated on you," Justin said slowly, as if testing the words out, and then scoffing. "That's an interesting word, isn't it? Cheated. You know, if we were to take that word at its purest meaning, you did that to me every single night you went out tricking. But of course, we'd have to actually be in a relationship for that to be true. Another of those words you so love to hate. And since you would never agree that what we had was a 'relationship,' how exactly would that have been cheating on you?"

"It broke the rules," Brian said, again with that infuriatingly bland smile. Where the fuck did he get off questioning Justin when he could easily fuck three guys a night and then come home and expect Justin to just roll over and fuck him as if it were nothing.

But fine, he agreed to the rules, and he didn't even really care about the actual tricking. In fact, he liked tricking. He just hated when the asshole rubbed it in his face, like fucking Zucchini Man. All because the asshole was a jealous queer who wanted a go at Brian and mocked him for not tricking as often as possible; because God forbid he was taking care of a traumatized man who could barely walk out the door without cringing.

"Ah, well, that's an entirely different matter, isn't it?" Justin said with a thin smile; he shrugged. He couldn't really argue with that. He did kiss Ethan after all and it was a no-no as they'd agree not to kiss anyone on the mouth. So he'd concede the point. "Fair enough; I suppose that; yes, that was breaking the rules." Justin paused, but before Brian could get too smug, he continued. "I contend that you broke them first. After all, the rule was, 'you don't kiss anyone on the mouth, but me.' No where in that statement did it exclude Michael."

"We were talking about tricking," Brian said, but it was a weak argument at best, because the wording was clear. And Brian had broken that numerous times. "Michael is just a friend."

And now we get back to this first point.

"Then I'm not seeing the problem here," Justin shrugged. "As I said, Ethan is a friend. I mean, you were the one encouraging me to go out and find friends my own age weren't you? I met him at the concert Linds and Mel took me to; saw him again at school. I suppose we did fuck once, so there is that. But, that still falls into the rules."

"Yeah, and what about the no names or numbers rule?" Brian pointed out, determined to win back some ground.

And again it was one of those things that he had to concede broke the rules in a way. He did know Ethan's name when he fucked him; but there were extenuating circumstances. It was a little difficult not to have known his name given how they met.

"Yeah, okay," Justin said, but then set out making that very point. "I'll give you that one. However, I did meet him at a concert; where the performers were announced by name and I did get a program that also listed the names of the performers; kind of hard not to know it. And technically, he doesn't have my number; or at least, he didn't at the time. We just kept running into each other. But I'm sure you'll just see this as my justifying my so-called poor behavior, so I'm not sure why I'm bothering to explain anything to you."

"He still said you were into it," Brian pointed out; and that seemed to be the real sticking point to him if he was bringing it up again. "That doesn't sound like a friend to me."

And seriously, what the fuck? Where was Mikey getting this information? Because really, it sounded like Mikey was spending a little too much time in his business and that was starting to creep him out. He'd just gotten rid of Ethan; he didn't need another stalker.

"What, was he spying on me?" Justin demanded incredulously. "Because I usually see Ethan at school; and, as far as I know, Michael has no reason to be at PIFA."

"He said something about putting up flyers," Brian muttered, looking away, as if he realized that Michael's obsession with what Justin was doing was a bit odd as well.

"Ah, that," Justin said, things becoming all too clear now; fucking Mikey. Saw something he didn't understand, because nuances aren't something that he does, and then running off to tell Brian that his little fuck buddy was getting some on the side. Whatever.

"Yes, that," Brian said, his aggravation renewed with Justin's apparent dismissal.

Justin just shook his head, not even believing that they were having this conversation. He seriously just wanted to sit down and laugh at the absurdity of his life.

"It's interesting isn't it?" Justin said, a mirthless smile on his face.

"What's interesting?" Brian asked, a bit confused by the shift in Justin's tone.

"How things look through the scope of your own experiences," Justin said, a bitter laugh spilling over his lips because really, this whole entire thing was ridiculous and wouldn't even be happening if Brian would just fucking wake up and admit that Michael had a fucking hard on for him; and has since they were fourteen. "Michael said that I 'seemed to be into it,' whatever that means. And I don't doubt he saw exactly what he wanted to see. But didn't it ever occur to you that maybe he might just be projecting?"

"Projecting what?" Brian said, his face instantly closing down; and bullshit. Bull. Shit. He knew exactly what Justin was driving at, but refused to acknowledge it because then he'd have to face the fact that his best friend did the things he did because he was a jealous twat hoping for more than that unfinished hand-job, and that he himself fed on it.

But not this time; he was tired of the Mikey and Brian Show being slammed repeatedly into his face, and being expected to put up and shut up. No fucking way.

"Come on, Brian," Justin huffed, shaking his head disdainfully. "Don't play stupid; it isn't becoming of a man of your intelligence. And it certainly does a disservice to me. I am neither blind nor stupid; I know that Michael wants you. And when you kiss Michael, it sure as hell doesn't come across as 'we're just friends,' no matter what you might tell yourself. Michael has always thrived on that. He takes that and stores up all those little nuggets of affection, and every 'always have and always will' and uses them to justify the way he treats me and any others that enter your sphere. Because in his eyes, we are nothing, and you will never love anyone but him. So, of course when he sees me kissing a friend on the mouth, I must be as into it as him and thus, I'm cheating."

Brian didn't say anything, just studied Justin with a frown.

"But whatever," Justin continued with another shrug. "I went into this with my eyes open. I knew that you tricked and I knew that you and Mikey had this weird, little codependent friendship thing going on. So, I'm not the one people should feel sorry for."

Justin shifted his bag, just getting started because really? This shit had been building for a while and he was tired of biting his tongue on things that needed to be said.

"No," Justin shook his head with a sad smile; looking over Brian's shoulder because he couldn't look into his face and continue otherwise. "The ones I feel sorry for are David and Ben. Because both of them genuinely loved? Love? Michael and wanted a long-lasting, heart and flowers, eventually leads to marriage relationship with Michael; and he acted like he wanted the same thing too. Plying them with the just right words, chasing them down when they wised up and reeling them back in, only to once again be slammed in the face with the Brian and Mikey Show."

Justin paused, and looked at Brian, wondering if he had anything to say; But Brian continued to remain silent, his expression wooden. And Justin couldn't tell what he was thinking anymore, which was kind of sad. At one time, he would have been able to read Brian Kinney like the back of his hand. But lately, his vision had become cloudy; or maybe it was just that he'd been forced to grow up and no longer saw things through rose-colored glasses. But, whatever it was, he knew when he was beating his head against a brick wall, as he had been the last couple of months, and enough was enough.

"But here's what really happened," Justin said when it became obvious that Brian was going to, once again, leave him emotionally hanging. "I met Ethan at the concert. I went up to him and congratulated him on a job well done, and told him that I'd enjoyed his performance. Because while I'm not usually a fan of classical music, it warranted it."

Brian shifted on his feet, garnering Justin's attention; he looked over and found a funny expression on Brian's face. He tried to decipher what it might mean, but gave it up as just another headache he just didn't need at this point.

"I met him later at school, where he tried to charm me with some 'if I were your boyfriend, this is what I would do' bullshit" Justin continued with a mirthless grin. "He was cute, and funny, and a genuinely nice person. We fucked; it wasn't bad. Not great, but fun and, well, we both got off, so no complaints."

Brian scowled; and Justin had to fight back the urge to roll his eyes; you know, for someone who didn't do jealousy, Brian sure as hell did a great approximation of it at times. Because this; it reminded him of when he danced in the King of Babylon contest.

"When I was out with Michael, hanging up flyers, he came up to me and tried to convince me that he'd be a better option for me than you," Justin laughed, but it was a bitter thing at best; because honestly, he wished that he'd felt something other lukewarm feelings of attraction toward Ethan. It was nice to be wanted by someone who didn't feel the need to fuck every hot guy in Pittsburgh. "He kissed me. And I'll admit that, yes; I enjoyed it. The idea of someone wanting me, and only me, was intoxicating. I briefly considered it."

Brian's scowl deepened; Justin shook his head. Why was it okay for him to be all bent out of shape because someone wanted Justin as more than a quick fuck, but Justin had to put up with Michael's bullshit every day without a word? Justin could tell him why. It all comes down to double fucking standards.

"I turned him down," Justin said, impatiently pushing his hair out of his eyes; he couldn't help feeling angry with himself for feeling this way. "Because, you see, the biggest problem with Ethan is, while he is sweet, and funny, and charming, and cute; he wasn't you. And he will never be you. As fucked up as it is, I love you and I can't seem to stop."

Brian looked away, but not before Justin saw a flash of something that looked suspiciously like triumph or delight or some sort bullshit in his eyes. Not that it'd do Brian much good, as he had no intentions of walking that path with him in the current climate. If Brian wanted him in his bed, he was going to have to admit that he was more than just the 'guy he fucked more than once.'

"So, we became friends instead," Justin said, crossing his arms over his chest. "And I set him up with another classmate, who is also a music student and is much more suited to him; and that's it. End of story. Of course, you never bothered to ask me because obviously, Mikey can do no wrong."

"And the party?" Brian asked, his body language guarded, but a lot less hostile.

"I invited him and his boyfriend to come," Justin shrugged, looking away from Brian, and smiling when hottie was still watching him; especially when Brian glanced back to see who he was looking at and scowled. It did Justin's heart good to see those little flashes of jealousy, even Brian would never own up to it. "Unfortunately, his boyfriend got a last minute gig and couldn't make it. He came in just after I found you fucking Rage."

Justin smile sarcastically.

"You know, after you so charmingly told all of our friends that you urgently needed to see me," he said, feeling a moment's triumph when Brian looked away, a dull flush in his cheeks. "I told him what happened. He kissed me to comfort me. You know, like you and Mikey do all the fucking time. But like I said; double fucking standards. Again, you didn't bother to find out what was going on; you just assumed. So, I left. Frankly, I was tired of being thrown off the Kinney Cliff."

They stared at each other for a long moment with Justin arching a brow, as if to ask if there was anything else Brian needed to know since he was here. Brian seemed to struggle with something, almost like he was having an internal argument with himself.

"Where are you living?" Brian finally blurted out, and then looked annoyed with himself for actually asking the question. "Michael said…"

And Justin just had to laugh; because, really? Hadn't he just told Brian that Michael knew shit when it came to Justin's motivations and what he was doing? Brian snapped his mouth shut and looked annoyed; but fuck it. Justin was so not in the mood to listen to a retelling of his life according to Mikey the Moron.

"Of course, Michael again," Justin huffed once he'd stopped laughing; because his life was just beyond absurd now. "Doesn't he have a life of his own? Why is he all up in my business? You know, you really need to stop listening to him when it comes to me; because Michael isn't someone I confide in. He's not likely to know shit about me. If you want to talk to someone, try Daphne or Emmett. They're more likely to steer you in the right direction. As for where I'm living, I'm with Daphne. Is that all? Can I go now?"

"And the money," Brian asked again, because he apparently wasn't going to leave until he was reassured that Justin's tuition wasn't an issue. In a way, Justin was touched that he at least cared that much; but it was annoying at the same time because he didn't need Brian Fucking Kinney blowing hot and cold in his life.

"I applied for and won a scholarship that will take care of this year," Justin said, another mirthless smile plastered to his face. "I would have shared that with you before, but you were too busy making sure that I realized that I had no permanent place in your life, that I said fuck it and just went on with life. So, I didn't need it and I told them to reimburse you."

Brian looked as if he was torn between pride and hurt, but what had he expected? Every time Justin had tried to get close to him recently, he'd gotten shut down. Justin had finally taken a hint and stopped sharing because there were only so many times a times that a person could get rejected before they've just had enough.

"I've got to go," Justin sighed, feeling even more exhausted than when he'd started. He really just wanted to go home and curl up on the daybed and sleep until this week was over. But he had to work at the store for eight hours; and then that was followed by a two-hour break to change and eat; and then he had a four-hour shift at the diner. He didn't have time for this. "I need to grab a quick bite to eat on my way to work. See you around. Maybe."

"Justin," Brian called out again as Justin had turned on his heel to leave; and Justin just pinched the bridge of his nose, praying for patience.

"Not now, Brian," Justin huffed waving him off. "I don't have time for this."

And then he continued down the path, heading for the wrap place that he loved, his heart aching with loss, and wondering if he and Brian would ever be on the same page.

 

Crushing Situations by Ashita
Author's Notes:

Summary: Michael was having a great day until he discovered Jenny's secret; and then it all went to shit much to Brian's annoyance and Justin's utter amusement.


Michael walked down the stairs, a small, satisfied smile on his lips. It was just one of those days where it felt like nothing could go wrong. His shop was doing well enough that he was considering opening a second, Rage was growing in popularity with every issue that he and Justin put out (even if it meant putting up with the-twink-who-never-went-away-and-instead-married-his-best-friend-just-to-be-an-asshole-and-prove-Michael-wrong), and Ben's latest book had just been accepted.

On top of this, the girls, finally done with their Canadian misadventure, had moved back to Pittsburgh not long after the twink-that-lived-to-prove-them-all-wrong married his best friend and settled down into the mausoleum-Brian-bought-for-his-Prince. And now he got to see his sweet, perfect, little honeybun any time he wanted. Even if she wasn't so sweet anymore since Mel's genes had taken over and made her loud, opinionated and abrupt in her pronouncements.

And well, anytime really meant when Mel hadn't barred the door to keep him and his very-well-intentioned-but-pain-in-the-ass-mother out. So, that usually meant every other weekend and one time a week as per their custody agreement.

But still, life was perfect and he was content.

Which is why, as he walked down the steps of his perfect home, his brow furrowed when he heard raised voices coming from the living room, marring his otherwise perfect mood.

"That's soooo gross!" Gus hissed, his face set in the perfect Kinney sneer™ as he stared at Michael's precious daughter. "He's my dad!"

"I don't care," Jenny sniffed, crossing her arms over her chest. "He's dreamy."

Michael took a moment to watch his child and marvel at how she was the perfect blend of him and Mel. Well, except for in her attitude. That was all Mel, especially when she made it a point to tell anyone that could hear what her opinion of the color pink was. How was he to know that she despised it when he bought her that perfectly beautiful dress that she later dyed black; this only after she ripped off the offensive lace and ruffles?

Her words; but he digressed.

"Ewww…" Gus sneered again; and then he glanced over at Michael, looking more and more like Brian every day. "Uncle Michael, tell her that she can't have a crush on my dad; it's practically incestuous."

"There is no blood relation," Jenny shrugged, completely unrepentant.

"Ugh…." Gus yelled and threw his hands up in absolute disgust. "I just…I can't. You deal with her." And then he stormed out the door; likely to drive himself over to the mansion-Brian-bought-for-his-twink.

"He needs to get over it," Jenny huffed, studying her black nails. And really, Michael needed to talk to Mel about that because he didn't think it was healthy for a young girl to wear so much black. "It's not my fault that his dad is so pretty."

Michael smiled indulgently at his honeybun; she really was a chip off the old block.

"Well, while that might be true," Michael said, reminiscing about the day he'd first discovered boys and Brian Kinney in particular. A wistful smile spread across his face; he didn't blame his daughter for falling for Brian's charms, since he had done so himself a long time ago. "And yes, you're right that there is no blood relation, don't you think he's a bit too old for you? Not to mention the fact that he's gay."

"I know," Jenny lamented as only a young teenage girl in the throes of her first crush could do. "It's such a waste to womankind…all that dreamy blond hair and those gorgeous blue eyes; I could just stare at them for days."

"Wait…what…?" Michael spluttered as his honeybun's words broke through his reverie and had him crash landing back onto Earth.

"And then there's his smile," Jenny sighed, the wistful smile on her face making Michael's stomach churn as he just knew that his sweet (although, not-so-sweet) honeybun could not really mean… "It just lights up the room…and it makes you feel so special."

"Huh!?" Michael stared at his beautiful daughter as if she had grown another head. "I thought you were talking about Gus' dad."

"Well, duh…" Jenny huffed and rolled her eyes. "I just said that…"

"Brian doesn't have blond hair…" Michael trailed off, hoping against hope that his daughter was not talking about that little-shit-that-lived-to-torment-Michael-with-his-sheer-existence.

"Ewwww…" Jenny wrinkled up her nose in disgust and stared at Michael as if it were he that had grown another head. "Why would I be talking about Uncle Brian!? That's practically incestuous. You're like…almost brothers." She shuddered. "I meant Justin!"

"WHAT!?" Michael exclaimed, looking at the child that sprung from his loins with abject horror. She did not just say what he thought she said.

"Who else would I be talking about?" Jenny asked, rolling her eyes and made a 'duh' look. "He's just so handsome and sweet and kind; and he's always there if I need to talk and he helps me with my drawing and… I should go finish that sketch for him. I want to give it to him for his birthday. Bye Dad!"

Michael stood nailed to the floor, staring at the spot that once held his precious daughter, his good mood and perfect day crumbling around him.

"What the actual fuck!" he exclaimed to no one in particular; and then he shook his head violently. "Oh no; no way in hell! First that little shit steals my best friend and now he's stealing my daughter! This is so not happening! I knew that little shit was going to be nothing but trouble the first time I laid eyes on him!"

Huffing under his breath, he stormed out of the house and headed towards Kinnetik and his best-friend-who-married-the-twink-just-to-piss-Michael-off and demand that he put an end to this! No way in hell was he going to go through this bullshit again!

… … … … …

Brian stared at his best friend with no little amount of annoyance, wondering for the millionth time why the hell he put up with him. Yes, they were friends; and yes, they shared a lifetime of memories and events and people that kept their lives intricately woven together, even if they weren't as close as they had once been.

But seriously, this was reality not some 'tween soap opera where the hero came running in to save the whiny little wimp…er…comic book geek from the bully, (created in his own mind in this case), who was stealing all of said hero's time. Although, Justin would likely snicker to know that he'd once again been made the bad guy in Michael's melodrama.

The twat enjoyed needling Michael far too much for Brian's sanity.

But he digressed.

People grew up, grew apart and went in different directions; as new people came into it and, well, became much more important than the whiny best friend that demanded all your time and attention because they couldn't figure out how to live life on their own terms and time.

Case in point.

He had been sitting at his desk, working his ass off so that he could afford the life in which he and Justin had become accustomed to. And he'd been having a pretty good day of it despite the fact that Justin was currently in New York, working out the details of his next show, leaving Brian's dick hard-as-a-rock because the little tease had to message something raunchy every five fucking minutes; apparently, he was bored.

And then Mikey had stormed into his office in a high dudgeon, with a pissed-off Cynthia following in his wake – one who looked as if she was seconds from taking off one of her Louboutin's and impaling it into his skull – just to whine him death.

And over something so ludicrously ridiculous it didn't even bear thinking about.

"She what?" he asked, wanting to make sure he had this right.

"She has a crush on him!" Michael hissed and then bristled when Brian rolled his eyes at his dramatics. "My daughter, my little honeybun, has a crush on your husband!"

"Well," Brian drawled, tongue in cheek, wondering once again why he put up with this shit; and then he snickered at the affronted expression on Michael's face. "At least she has good taste. Barking up the wrong tree; but good taste nonetheless."

"Brian!" Michael huffed. "Stop laughing! This isn't funny! Didn't you hear me!? She has a crush on Justin!"

"Christ, Mikey," Brian groused and pinched the bridge of his nose, praying for patience. "I think they heard you in fucking Timbuktu. Dial down the volume."

"You need to do something about this!" Michael demanded, crossing his arms over his chest.

"And just what exactly do you expect me to do?" Brian asked with an unreadable look. Christ on a stick, did he have to whine at a pitch that only dogs should be able to hear?

"I don't know…" Michael huffed again, waving his hands in the air. "Fix it!"

"You do remember that your daughter is part Marcus, right?" Brian asked, smirking when Michael growled. On second thought, this was the best fucking entertainment he'd gotten all day since his naughty little twat wasn't anywhere close by to make good on his promises. "There is no changing a Marcus' mind once it's made up. You'll just have to deal; I'm sure it will pass in time."

"But…" Michael trailed off and flashed him the puppy-dog-eyes-of-doom; not that it did any good as Brian had been completely immune to them since their teenage days.

"Then again," Brian continued thoughtfully, knowing that his words would just wind Mikey up further. "She is part Novotny as well; and we all know what a Novotny is like once they've fixated on something. Fucking terriers with a bone."

"You're so not helping," Michael groused; and then crossed his arms over his chest and pouted as if he expected Brian to feel bad. Brian just stared back unremorsefully.

"Well, I certainly wouldn't be helping matters if I lied to you," Brian snorted and shrugged. "You're pretty much fucked. You'll just have to live with it and pray it passes." He paused for affect. "You know, within the next sixteen years or so."

Brian snickered as Michael's eyes bugged out at the reference to Michael's own long-standing crush. But hey – you want to be an asshole and interrupt his perfectly good and productive day with utter nonsense? Don't expect any sympathy from him.

"You are such an asshole," Michael growled, but Brian couldn't bring himself to care; Michael had brought this shit on himself. Plus, he was far more interested in getting back to his sexting and devising ways to punish his unrelenting tease of a husband.

"And this surprises you how?" Brian asked blandly; and then he grinned. "Man, I can't wait to tell Justin; his first 'tween crush. All those years that he gave me shit about Gus' little girlfriends having a crush on me. Payback is a bitch, Sunshine!"

"I hate you," Michael spat and stormed out of the office much in the same manner as he'd arrived, leaving a far-too-amused Brian chuckling in his wake.

He so couldn't wait to tell Justin about this.

Glancing at his phone, he grinned when Justin messaged that his business was done and he'd be heading home as soon as he could get a flight. Maybe that chance will come sooner than he thought; and maybe, just maybe, his dick would finally get some much needed relief from his mischievous husband tonight.

… … … … …

Justin smiled as he heard the garage door open, signifying that Brian was home, and continued to work on the sketch for his next painting. It had been the perfect day so far. After waking up late, he'd managed to finish a painting in his New York studio, met with Daphne for brunch, negotiated his best deal yet with the gallery wanting to show his work and finished it with an uneventful flight home a full day earlier than he'd planned.

Life couldn't get better; unless it were to include a hot round of reunion sex with his husband, which he fully anticipated with the way he'd been winding Brian up all day.

The moment his agent had told him that she no longer needed him, Justin had high-tailed his ass to the airport, rebooked his ticket and hurried home in time to greet Brian in his most favorite way – Justin laid out on the chaise without a stitch on.

It just made sense to start that evening the way he planned to end it – nude. Especially given some of the creative threats Brian had made to said ass due to Justin's persistent teasing that afternoon. He knew full well that it would turn his husband into a snarling, ravening beast in all the best ways possible; and had been looking forward to it.

Yes, he did, in fact, like to play with fire.

And speak of the devil.

"I should spank your pert, little ass for teasing me all day," Brian purred as he leaned down and pressed a kiss behind his ear.

Justin shivered in delight, anticipating the feeling of those lips all over his body; and then shivered again as he heard the slither of clothing hit the floor behind him. He closed his eyes and could just imagine the hungry look on his husband's face as he stared at Justin's ass, naked as the day he was born, fully on display.

"Yeah," Justin smirked and looked over his shoulder; he licked his lips slowly in invitation, relishing the low growl in the back of Brian's throat. God, his husband was the hottest man alive to this day. "But you know I'd enjoy that too much."

"Touché," Brian smirked; he knelt down on the chaise and, hovering over Justin in the most delicious of ways, placed a small kiss on his upturned lips. "Glad that you made it home early."

Justin grinned, a full and blinding smile, against Brian's lips. It was rare that his husband said such things – implying that he'd missed Justin without actually saying it; but Justin loved it every time that he did. Lucky for him, that rare occurrence happened more and more often as time went by.

"Good to be home," Justin murmured back, letting Brian know that he'd been missed just as much. He looked up into Brian's eyes as he pulled back and then frowned when he saw a hint of mischief lurking in them; and not of the sexy kind. "What?"

"I know something you don't know." Brian sing-songed as he lay down next to Justin on the chaise lounge.

Justin huffed, a bit put out, as he realized that all those deliciously naughty promises and threats were going to be put on hold until Brian had his say. He'd never say it to his face, but Brian could be just as tenacious, and single-minded, as any Novotny when he got a bee in his bonnet. And no manner of distraction, no matter how sinfully delicious, could jar that persistence until the other man had his say.

Fucker.

"I'm certain there are a great many things that you know and I don't," Justin quipped. "After all, you've lived so many more years than me."

Hey, he had to get his digs in when he could.

Justin yelped, scowled and rubbed his ass as Brian viciously pinched it in retaliation. Brian just snickered, completely unrepentant of his actions.

"Watch it, Twinkie!" he smirked, even as he stroked Justin's ass to soothe the sting; Justin squirmed, his dick immediately perking up in interest. "Or I won't tell you."

"Heartbroken." Justin stated with an unconcerned shrug, hoping that his complete lack of interest would have Brian dropping the subject in favor of much more fun events. "Truly."

"You're just a mouthy, little twat today, aren't you?" Brian huffed, eyeing Justin's body hungrily. "You're just asking for it…"

"Is it working?" Justin grinned impenitently.

"Maybe," Brian conceded, his hand slowly traveling down Justin's chest; his breathing hitched as Brian's hand came to rest just above his cock and then stopped.

Mother Fucker!

Brian smirked as Justin hissed his displeasure; and then Justin rolled his eyes and flopped back against the chaise, knowing that this was part of his punishment for teasing his husband all afternoon and refusing all attempts at phone sex. Sighing heavily, he looked up and Brian and gestured a 'go-on' motion with his hand.

"So, what is it that you know and I don't?" Justin asked, hoping that if he let Brian get on with whatever was on his mind, they could get to the good stuff.

"Well, I'm not sure I want to tell you now," Brian said with a fake petulant sigh; he crossed his arms over his chest.

Justin barely quelled the urge to roll his eyes again knowing that the action would just tempt Brian to stall further.

"Since you're being a brat," Brian continued with a put upon sigh.

"And this is different from usual, how?" Justin asked, one brow arched.

"Point." Brian acceded with a nod.

"Besides," Justin smirked, trailing one hand down over Brian's chest; hey – two could play this game. "We both know that I can get the information out of you anytime I want. I just have to suck your dick and you're putty in my hands."

"Well," Brian smirked, leaned back and gestured to his rock-hard, leaking dick. "Then get cracking, Sonny Boy…"

"Too much effort right now," Justin pish-poshed and waved him off with negligent hand; Brian squawked indignantly, but turnabout's fair play. "You should just tell me and then later tonight, I'll do that thing that you like…you know, with the…"

"Deal." Brian agreed readily, a ravenous glint in his eyes; just as Justin knew he would.

"So?" Justin prompted impatiently; he needed to get fucked and now, damn it!

"Guess who has a crush on you?" Brian sing-songed with a smug smile.

"Oh…" Justin blinked. And then he blinked again and heaved a slightly exasperated sigh; this was his great secret? Justin had been well aware of this for several months now. "Jenny. I know that."

"Wait…what..?" Brian spluttered, looking a bit put out that Justin wasn't overly impressed by his news. "How do you know that? I didn't even know that!"

"Uh…" Justin shrugged his shoulders; he'd thought that it was pretty obvious. But, then again, Brian never really paid all that much to these things; even when he'd been the one subject to young girl crushes. "It was kind of obvious, Brian."

Brian arched a belligerent brow.

"You forget that my best friend is female." Justin rolled his eyes. "Plus, I have a much younger sister. Not to mention, I've seen the same look on the legions of Gus' little girlfriends' faces every time they meet you. I know that look all too well."

"You take the fun out of everything," Brian complained with a petulant frown.

"Not what you said last night," Justin smirked, remembering all too well just how much fun their 'phone sex' had been. Skype was a beautiful invention.

"So, what are you going to do about it?" Brian asked curiously.

"Nothing." Justin shrugged. "I think it's kind of sweet. Besides, what can I do about it? You can't stop someone from feeling the way they do. I'm sure it will pass with time."

"You say that now," Brian snorted. "But that's what I thought when Mikey developed his crush on me and you saw how many years that took; and Jenny is part Novotny."

"Well, thankfully, she doesn't take after her father," Justin said, and then muttered 'much' under his breath. Brian snorted again and Justin glared at him. "I have hope that it will pass when she gets into high school and is surrounded by all those hormone-driven boys her own age on a daily basis."

"Didn't work on you," Brian teased. "I distinctly remember a certain teenage twat chasing me down on a nightly basis no matter what I did to discourage him."

"Please," Justin sniggered. "We both know that was a front; if you had really wanted to get rid of me, there is no way you would have stolen me back from those tricks, taken me home for a second time and fucked my brains out. You could have easily walked away at anytime; but you didn't. Instead, you claimed my ass for your own and sealed your fate. You have no one to blame, but yourself."

"Fuck," Brian muttered under his breath.

"Yes," Justin agreed with a smug grin. "Yes, we did."

"Well, you were hard to resist," Brian conceded with a tender smile, tracing a small line down Justin's cheek; Justin's heart did a little flip-flop. "Persistent little twat."

"In the meantime," Justin drawled, a wickedly gleeful smile spreading across his face. "I can't wait until Michael figures it out. He's going to shit a brick."

"He knows," Brian groaned; he fell back onto the chaise and covered his face with his hands. Likely imagining the havoc Justin was about to wreak on Michael's world. "How do you think I found out? He came barreling into my office, huffing and puffing and demanding I 'fix it.' I told him to fuck off and deal with it."

"Does he?" Justin asked in abject delight; oh, the things he could do with this. "This is going to be sooooooo much fun!"

"Oh no, you don't!" Brian huffed, glaring at Justin halfheartedly. He knew full well nothing would stop Justin from doing what he damned well felt like, but he had to try. "You leave this alone, Justin; I do not want to be whined to death by Moany Novotny. I have more important shit to deal with…"

"No can do, old man," Justin gleefully disagreed, already plotting in his head. "This is fucking gold! I've been dying for him to catch on! After all the shit he gave me when we first started dating, he deserves a bit of torture."

"Fuck," Brian cursed and then groaned again. "At least wait until I go on that business trip at the end of the week. Then, Deb will have to deal with the initial explosion and spare my ears."

"That I can do," Justin conceded with a nod, knowing that if he didn't, and allowed Brian to be ambushed by a whiny Novotny, his husband would not be in the mood to do all the fun things they liked to do every night.

And speaking of fun things – it was time to get back to the previous program.

"Sooooo…" Justin purred; he ran his hand down Brian's body and cupped his dick. He gently squeezed it as he propped himself up on one arm and leaned over his husband to whisper. "About that thing that I do…with that thing that you like…"

 

"Ah," Brian moaned and then looked up at Justin with heated eyes. "Now you're speaking my language, Sunshine."

End Notes:

This was originally meant for Britin; however, Justin's and Jenny's relationship took a very different turn to what was planned. I didn't want to scrap the scene/chapter however and thus decided to write it up anyway and post it here as a stand alone.

This story archived at http://www.kinnetikdreams.com/viewstory.php?sid=1134