- Text Size +

CHAPTER 35 - WEDDING PLANS, GUS WORRIES AND REPUTATIONS

 

JUSTIN’S HOUSE - THREE HOURS LATER

 

BRIAN

 

“Ow!” Justin hisses. “Why didn’t you wake me?” He grumbles as we try and get unstuck. “How is it in my hair?”

 

“Which hair are you asking about?” I ask, trying to subdue my laughter. “Justin, can I make a suggestion? I carry you to the shower and we rinse off?”

 

“You are in so much trouble!” He grumbles and loops his arms over my head. Then I shuffle to the side of the bed.

 

I laugh as I carry him to the bathroom and the water finally gets us unstuck. “Want me to wash your hair?”

 

“No thank you.” Justin sounds disappointed, so I switch off all the taps when he’s in mid scrub. “What are you doing?”

 

“What’s wrong? This happens sometimes. You’re queening out because…”

 

He rests his head on my chest and sighs. “Because I want to know what it feels like and we don’t have time.” He pouts.

 

“Seriously?” He nods and I can feel the warmth of his cheeks against my chest. “Okay, so how about we save the twelve for date night. What are you doing on Wednesday night?”

 

His head shoots up. “Why twelve? And um, nothing.”

 

“The six you wanted today....” I turn the taps back on and take the sponge out of his hands and start to wash him. “And the other six are for the queening out you just did.”

 

“Oh.” He replies quietly. “Okay then.”

 

“By the way, what’s the better?”

 

“Huh? Oh that. Turn around and brace yourself.” He smiles. “You’ve faded and you won’t be as tender, but let me see what I can do...”

 

When he starts to work me open, I lean my head against the wall and groan. “Oh yeah, that’s so much better!”

 

BRITIN - LATE AFTERNOON

 

LOUNGE

 

GUS

 

I am really trying to stay awake for when daddy and papa come home but I’m so tired! We did so much! We went to the store and then Franc let us cook lunch. Then we had to dismantle everything and I helped where I could but in the end Uncle Ben said I should direct. At first, I didn’t understand until he whispered that it meant tell people what to do. I enjoyed that!

 

“Gus, your daddies are home!” Franc calls out and I get off the sofa. I’m so glad I’m in my PJs now. I don’t think I need a story.

 

“Daddies, did you have a good time?” I try not to yawn but fail.

 

“We did. And it looks like you did too. Come on, let’s get you up to bed. You’ve got school in the morning and need to be refreshed for that.” Daddy picks me up and papa holds my hand. I knowed I got into bed but then that’s it.

 

RAY’S APARTMENT - TUESDAY- A WEEK LATER

 

LOUNGE

 

MICHAEL

 

I look at Lindsay and then at Ray. “You are kidding me, right?” They both smile and she twirls an engagement ring! “The whole point is that we, as in me and Ray, get married not you two!”

 

“I know that was the idea but the more I got to know Lindz, the…”

 

“Lindz! You’re calling her Lindz?!”

 

“Michael, it is better this way. But you can still have Ray.” She tells me. “You want to do this to get Brian so…”

 

I sit down on the sofa. “So explain it to me again...”

 

“She absolutely hates me more than she hates you. So this will be more aggravating for her.”

 

“That I understand but…”

 

“Michael, let us handle this and you will get both Brian and the store back.” Ray puts his hand on mine. “You will get what you want.”

 

EMMY LOU’S CATERING CO - TUESDAY AFTERNOON

 

EMMY LOU

 

I’m pouting! But it’s not working! Let me try another tack. “You left early last night. How’s Beacon doing?”

 

“Emmy Lou.” She turns to me. “Did you win the bet with Ben?”

 

“Bet? What bet?” I stutter.

 

“You stop, I stop.” She blows me a kiss.

 

“In all seriousness, how is he?” I ask staying her hand.

 

“Stubborn and itchy.”

 

“How hard?” I ask.

 

“Two more weeks. I think he would happily allow me to take wire wool to him attached to a sander.”

 

“No my pretty little thing. How hard?” I turn her face to me and give her a small smile.

 

“It was instant 3 years ago and…” She sighs and fiddles with the spoon. “...it’s not changed but mellowed.”

 

“Good. So how the hell did you know about the bet?!”

 

“Met him for lunch the next day. He sat down very carefully!”

 

I blush from the feet up.

 

KINNETIC - THURSDAY LUNCHTIME 

 

BRIAN’S OFFICE

 

JUSTIN

 

I wish he would stop looking at me like that! “It’s not funny!” I grumble.

 

“Yeah it is.” He corrects me smugly and then joins me on the sofa. “Justin, you have to see the funny side of it.”

 

“No I don’t.” I pout and try to keep it on my face. “I will never be able to face my neighbours again!”

 

“It wasn’t your face they saw so they think you are me.” He kisses me on my forehead.

 

“But they saw my ass!” I exclaim.

 

“No, they, as in the cops, saw your very pink ass.” I tug him into my lap and rub said ass. “Thank you for letting me keep my jeans on!”

 

“Brian!” I swat him in the chest and start to giggle.

 

Start of flashback

JUSTIN’S HOUSE - WEDNESDAY - DATE NIGHT

 

BRIAN

 

LOUNGE

 

We’ve had a lovely dinner and some great wine but we’re both still nervous.

 

“So how?” I ask.

 

“Suppose we kiss for a bit to relax us?” He twists his fingers and sometimes I forget how young he is.

 

“Justin, we don’t have to.” The kiss is soft and, I hope, reassuring.

 

“Yeah we do, because of how you just kissed me.” He murmurs and winds himself round my body.

 

The more we kiss, the more we relax until I start on his shirt. When I kiss his neck and sit up to undo his pants, his breath quickens. He tugs at my shirt and when I start to take my pants off, he shakes his head.

 

“Come over.” I murmur and holding his hand, I apply mine to his plump cheeks. He’s making the most amazing noises but it’s when he tells me what the actual better is that I feel a little cheated!

 

“Your ass is so warm and oh God…” I groan as the heat enveloping my cock matches the one I feel against my abdomen. I pull him tighter to me. “How does it feel?”

 

“Oh! Oh Christ! Oh fuck!” He growls, grabbing the armrest as I pound into him. It feels so good. “DON’T…DON’T...DON’T…STOP!” He screams at the top of his lungs.

 

It was the flashlight that got my attention. “Police! Freeze!”

 

The first thing I did was throw my shirt over his face. “Can I withdraw?”

 

“Uh yes sir, you may but keep your hands where I can see them.”

 

“I need to dispense with…” I gesture to my crotch and he nods. I wrap it in a tissue and tuck myself back in. Justin has not moved.

 

“We’ve had a complaint from the neighbours that someone sounded like they were in distress. May I take your name, sir?”

 

“I’m…”

 

“Not you. Him?”

 

Justin waves his arm at the officer and he sits by the side of the sofa and while I can’t hear what he’s saying the officer. He’s nodding and then he grins.

 

“Now may I take your name sir?”

 

“Brian Kinney.”

 

“Brian...sorry Brian Kinney, did you say?”

 

“Yes.” I reply carefully.

 

“Excuse me one minute.” He returns to Justin’s covered head. “Sir, can you confirm who this man is?”

 

There is a mumbled conversation before he gets up and nods at his partner and as they head out, one turns to me. “I can understand why you’re off the market. Good evening gents.”

 

I follow the officers out so that I can lock up. Justin is still curled up in a ball under my shirt and refusing to come out.

 

“Officers! Is everything okay?!” A female voice calls out. “He wasn’t being murdered?!”

 

“No ma’am, he wasn’t. He’s more than fine! You can all return to your homes now.”

 

“What was happening then?! Do you think they want some tea or something? I think I should see for myself…”

 

“Ma’am, they were having sex, rather loudly, but having sex. And I’m pretty sure they would like to get back to that.”

 

“Sex? But…”

 

“Yes ma’am there, that’s where he was having it. Now go back to your homes.”

 

The front door is finally closed and I get up from the floor where I had slid to laughing so hard. Once I had composed myself, I lock up and return to the lounge, where he is curled up in the corner of the sofa. “I had to say something.” He mutters.

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“To the police officer, after he heard your name I had to say something.”

 

“Justin…”

 

“You don’t remember him?”

 

“Who?”

 

“He said he’s been fucked by you some years back and…”

 

“Justin.” I sigh, sitting next to him. “He’s in my past and he’s right, I’m off the market. I can’t remember if I fucked him but I make love to you.”

 

“You do?”

 

“Yes, though I had no idea you got so loud!”

End of flashback

 

BRIAN

 

We’re kissing and rutting against each other, I lick his lips. “So we’re going to do that again but with the door locked and the windows closed?”

 

“Absolutely. Now less talking…”

 

BRITIN - SATURDAY AFTERNOON

 

GARDEN

 

FRANC

 

I sigh and look at Brian and Justin. They’re right... something is definitely wrong with Gus.

 

“Hey wee man, will you tell me what’s wrong?” I sit down next to him. Apparently everyone has tried to get him to talk and now it’s my turn. “But before you start, cop a squat.”

 

He frowns and looks at me, so I pat my lap and he clambers in with Leather Bear while Rhubie settles next to us. “Gus, what is it?”

 

“You know that bad word that Uncle Michael said when he was really angry?” He asks, playing with my fingers and everyone is quiet. “Well I was thirsty and I went to ask for water and daddy was saying that word. A lot. Were they fighting?”

 

“Are you sure that’s what you heard?”

 

“Yes. They don’t say that word downstairs so…”

 

“Oh dear God. Alright, here’s the thing...” I want to laugh so badly. “Do you remember on the ship when Uncle Carl said about Momma Leda making momma happy?” He thinks for a minute and then nods. “Well papa was making daddy happy and there are times when that word means happiness, especially when they are in their room. So you don’t need to worry.”

 

“Okay I won’t. But Franc, are you happy?”

 

“Uh yes. Why?”

 

“You’re so kind. Have you got a friend from the ship?”

 

“No, but I have a friend here.” His eyes light up. “His name is Markus but he’s not very well at the moment because he got hurt. So I’m looking after him at my house.”

 

He looks surprised. “I didn’t know you have a house here! Can I come around?”

 

I look at Brian and he nods. “Yes, in fact, why don’t you all come around next weekend?”

 

“Done!” Emmy cries out. He’s been rather keen to come around!

 

Gus scrambles out of my lap and starts to run inside. “Gus! Where are you going?”

 

“To get some paper, so I can do a get well card! Papa, can you help me?”

 

“Yes! Just coming!” Justin replies, following him.

 

“I bet he heard you say that too, daddy!” Debs laughs.

 

“Yeah, I think he did!” Brian snickers.

 

I check to make sure that they are not coming back really quickly. “Check out the notices.” I drop the paper in Mel’s lap.

 

“Oh my goodness!” She chuckles and passes it to Leda.

 

“Ray and Lindsay are getting married.” I explain to the impatient ones and they look stunned and furious. “Why so mad? It ain’t gonna happen.”

 

“Why aren’t you...wait, why not?” Ted asks.

 

“Because I found his kryptonite.”

 

“Kryptonite?” Justin asks. He’s been caught up and is looking at Gus, who is happily drawing and paying us no mind.

 

“Ethan?” Ben gasps. “Why?”

 

“Because he’s found out that Ray is worth $60 million…”

 

“But he’s not! Is he?” Jennifer asks.

 

“On paper he is.” I smirk. “And Ethan is on his way back to Pittsburgh to reclaim his man.”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thank you.