- Text Size +

CHAPTER 72 - EXPLANATION AND DECLARATIONS

 

BRITIN - MONDAY MORNING

 

LOUNGE

 

JUSTIN

 

I have been completely pampered since my fainting episode. Chandra sent me a very nice card and Brian made me some jambalaya. We’re going to the doctors soon to make sure nothing else is wrong. Gus is a little upset that he has to go to school instead of coming with us, but we Leather Bear promised to pick him up so we can tell him what happened straight after school.

 

“You ready?” Brian asks, looping his arm across my shoulder.

 

“Stop worrying.” I bump his hip. “I just got deliciously overheated. Once I have been given the all clear, I get to pounce!” I grin up at him.

 

“Deal.” He grins back.

 

“Call us when you get out and I mean immediately!” Mel orders.

 

“Yes mom!” I laugh as we head to the car.

 

MASTER BEDROOM - TWO HOURS LATER

 

Calls have been made and I have him pinned to the bed, kissing the hell out of him. God, I’ve missed this! Yes we kissed, but I could feel him holding back. “Three days too long!” I groan, tugging his shirt over his head and causing a couple of buttons to ping across the room. “I’ll replace it!” I growl in the face of his faux indignation.

 

“I told you to have breakfast!” He groans as I latch onto a nipple.

 

“What?” I stare at him confused.

 

“On Thursday... you can listen and suck! I told you on Thursday to have some breakfast be...before...oh yeah...we went out but you said you were fine. Hey! Nipping yes; sucking yes; playful biting yes but chewing no!”

 

I stop what I’m doing and burst out laughing, more in relief that it was simply low blood sugar and overheating. Plus the look of actual indignation on his face just now is hilarious! I slide up his body and kiss him tenderly. “I promise to eat breakfast every morning from now on.”

 

“Good! Now come here.” He orders and our tongues dance their normal dance, but it’s slower and deeper. I lift my head and smile at him. “Want to sleep?” I nod. “Come on, get in.”

 

As I snuggle back into his body, I sigh happily as for the first time in four nights. I’m even more content when I feel him start to drift off into to proper worry free sleep.

 

GUS’S SCHOOL - FOUR HOURS LATER

 

GUS

 

Chandra is looking up one end of the street and I’m looking up the other. Mr Lodge is waiting with us by the gates. I told him about papa and he said he would wait with us. As soon as I see them, I know everything is okay because Ruby and my mommies are here too!

 

“Papa! You’re okay, aren’t you?!” I run up to him.

 

“Yes Gus, I am more than okay!”

 

“That’s brillo!”

 

“Brillo?” Papa asks.

 

“Short for brilliant. It’s our new word of the week!” I hug his knees.

 

I love word of the week! What we do is we pick an emotion and then each child has to find a word that describes that emotion.

 

“What are we doing now, daddies?”

 

“What are we chopped liver?” Mommy laughs and I poke my tongue out at her.

 

“Diner?” Daddy looks at papa.

 

“Diner!” Papa nods.

 

I grab their hands and feel so happy!

 

DINER - AN HOUR LATER

 

JUSTIN

 

Okay, this is officially ridiculous! I was stopped about 20 times to ask if I was alright. Seems that Emmy and I need to have a chat. Although I am embarrassed, I am a bit pleased that I am so well thought of!

 

As we settle in the booth, I notice a guy come in and speak to Kiki, who goes pink. Since when does Kiki go pink?! Before I can ask Brian what’s happened, Emmy, Franc and the guy I don’t know, head to the booth.

 

“Mr Hugo! Oh, Mr Hugo!” Gus bounces in his seat and Chandra is grinning. “Sit with us please!”

 

“Who is Mr Hugo?” I whisper to Brian.

 

“No idea!”

 

As they settle in the booth, Emmy clears his throat. “This is Hugo. Hugo, as you know these two fine specimens are Brian and Justin...no let me finish, Brian. Brian, you met Hugo albeit briefly on Thursday during the dressing down of the dumba...Michael. Now, he works for Randolph and...how I have no idea...is the godfather of Franc...and he has been making sure that things are pukka on the N-front. Do we understand?”

 

I look at Brian and he is starting to smirk. “Yes.” He replies and I start to smile as I catch on.

 

“One of the things that we have found out is that his former, ahem, paramour, has left him a message in the form of…” He pauses to look at Gus and Chandra, who are oblivious to the conversation. “Inside de fish at selected points within his domicile. Do we understand?”

 

“Yes.” Brian chuckles.

 

“N-front is unaware of this development thus far and is seeking medical attention for an affliction as instructed by medical practitioners, whom we are acquainted with. This affliction seems to make him smell...like an eager pescatarian.”

 

I blink...rapidly....Brian snickers like a schoolboy. I get up to go to the bathroom before Gus starts asking questions about the tears coming to my eyes!

 

MICHAEL’S APARTMENT - WEDNESDAY LUNCHTIME

 

MICHAEL

 

I have been dry heaving since this morning! When I went to the bathroom to have a shower it was running slow so I took it down and unscrewed the head. The sight and smell...Oh my God, it was horrendous! I went downstairs to the super to complain and when he came up to check, it was then he found the other deposits. We spent a day cleaning it out, which despite my arguments that I was not here, cost me another $300!

 

SCHICKEL RESIDENCE - THURSDAY EARLY EVENING

 

LOUNGE

 

GEORGE

 

I just stare at my Dottie and then back at the moll outfit he has gotten for me. When he said moll, I had visions of me in a dress and fishnets! But no, he has me bought me a beautifully cut suit and Cuban heeled boots!

 

“You have to be made up! Emmy said it will be subtle. I said as long as you wear that pineapple lip gloss, we will be fine. Is that alright?” He looks so adorably uncertain that I have to kiss that away. “I’m going to take that as a yes!” He laughs.

 

BRITIN

 

MASTER BEDROOM - SATURDAY EARLY EVENING

 

BRIAN

 

“No! Absolutely fucking not!” I snarl as my cock twitches.

 

“What’s wrong with this one?” Justin demands in exasperation.

 

“Turn around, lift your jacket and look in the mirror.” I order while I do up my tie. He does as he’s told and then grins… “Shut up and change the pants!”

 

BEN AND EMMY’S HOUSE - SAME TIME

 

BEN

 

I have never seen Emmy so quiet and he’s seen me naked!

 

“Ben...can I ask you something?”

 

“Sure.”

 

“I...no...can…”

 

“For the love of God, Ems spit it out!” I demand. “I love you to bits but you do pick your moments to be inarticulate!”

 

“Y-y-you love me?”

 

“Well of course, I do! Pretty much the moment I saw you!”

 

Silence.

 

“Ems?” I look at him properly and my heart beats faster. “D-do you…?” He nods splashing tears on my shirt. “That mascara had better be waterproof as it is a bitch to get out of silk.” I tilt his chin up gently. “The moment I saw you.” Then I kiss him tenderly.

 

MICHAEL’S APARTMENT - SAME TIME

 

MICHAEL

 

I pace around the room, waiting for one of them to pick up their phones. Finally, Uncle Vic picks his up!

 

“Uncle Vic, finally!”

 

“Finally, what?” He asks and I can tell that he’s not paying me his full attention.

 

“Finally, you picked up.” I force myself to laugh. “So what’s the theme for tonight?”

 

“Theme? Hang on. Sophia…”

 

“Sophia? It’s Michael.” I point out trying to play nice.

 

“I know that. I’m talking to Rodney. Michael, let me call you back.”

 

Forty minutes later, he calls back. “Hi Uncle Vic, so what’s the theme for tonight?”

 

“Tonight? Oh, I see.” He laughs and I smile as I look through my wardrobe. “Michael, you’re not coming to the wedding so obviously you’re not coming the bachelor party. Enjoy your evening; I know I will”

 

And with that, all I am left with is the dial tone buzzing in my ear.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively, thanks.