- Text Size +

 

Brian fully admits that he was thinking with his dick when he accepted Taylor’s request to model for his art project. Had he been thinking straight, he would have firmly said no and then run quickly in the other direction because he did not have time for this. But when someone can tie a cherry stem in their mouth using nothing but their tongue and teeth... well, he can’t be blamed for his life choices when his hormones are running wild.

Plus the sexy, little blond was hardly playing fair.

It was interesting to be the one who was pursued, rather the one doing the pursuing. Oh, Brian was used to being fawned over; he was used to men following him around in the hopes that it would interest him in a night in their beds. But it had been a long time since someone had actively sought him out andmade a play for him.

He kind of liked it.

Taylor certainly hadn’t been shy in stating his desires either; or in acting on them.

 

“How about now?” Taylor said, his eyes dark with lust as they traveled over Brian’s body.

Brian licked his lips and had to marvel at the nerve of this kid. He had a pair of titanium balls to come onto Brian without batting an eye; especially given Brian’s reputation. And Brian didn’t doubt for one minute that he knew of said reputation; Emmy Lou wouldn’t have let this boy swan off to beard the lion in his den without a warning. But he’d done it anyways.

Brian couldn’t help admiring that.

 

“I think I can spare an hour or two,” he said, his own eyes running down the hot, little blond’s compact body, imaging him stretched out beneath him. Biting the inside of his cheek, he flicked his eyes back up and met bold blue.

 

“Oh, we’re definitely going to need more than that,” Taylor purred, toying with the stem he’d just tossed on the table between them. And fuck, that was hot. He was hard just imagining what that talented tongue could do for his dick. “In fact, it might just take several days of hands on work, with long, hard hours deep into the night…”

 

Brian’s dick hardened further as he studied his prey; because that was what this boy was quickly shaping up to be if he didn't watch it. There was only so much taunting he’d take before he pinned the sassy blond against the nearest flat surface and took what he was so blatantly offering. Not that he thought Taylor would complain with said events.

 

Finishing off his drink he rose from his seat and prowled around the small cocktail table; he placed a hand on either side of Taylor’s body, caging him between his arms as he leaned down. Taylor’s breath hitched as he tipped his head back and returned Brian’s heated look with a bold stare.

 

Fuck, this kid had balls.

 

Brian slid his hands up the arms of the chair and, resting them on the back of it, took another step forward; so, that their legs were touching and their mouths were just inches apart. He tapped his forehead to Taylor’s, all too aware of the way the blond’s breath quickened, falling in soft puffs against his face, and ignored the little voice that told him he was in way over his head.

 

“Be careful what you wish for, little boy,” Brian cautioned, the sparks in his gut igniting when Taylor just stared at him defiantly, completely unafraid of any consequences. And his admiration just grew. “You just might get it.”

 

“You say that like it’s a threat.” Taylor arched a brow, looking to all the world as if butter wouldn’t melt in his mouth. But Brian, seeing the way his pulse fluttered in his neck, knew different.

 

“Oh, that’s not a threat, Sunshine,” Brian chuckled softly, lifting a hand to rub his thumb over that fluttering pulse, and then trailed his fingers over the blond’s jaw. Taylor swallowed thickly as Brian whispered. “That is a full on guarantee.”

 

And with that, Brian pulled away and picked up his bag from the side of his chair. He opened his wallet and threw a few bills on the table, more than enough to cover their bill despite Taylor’s agreeing to pay for it earlier. He shoved it back in his pocket and then snagged the blond’s shirt and tugged him behind him, only stopping long enough for Taylor to grab his own bag.

He desperately needed to get some air before he threw the hot, little blond over their table and fucked his pretty, tight, little ass for all to see.

 

Which led him here, wandering around a studio that was obviously used by multiple people, but was currently empty due to classes. Taylor pulled out a few things he needed for a preliminary sitting. Or, at the very least a quick sketch and some measurements as he expected his studio mates to be back within the hour, and they wouldn’t have any privacy after that.

Trailing his fingers along one of the counters, Brian walked towards an uncovered easel; he knew it was rude to look at anyone’s work uninvited, but told himself that if they didn’t want it seen, they wouldn’t have left it out in the open. Glancing over his shoulder, he took a moment to appreciate the very fine ass on display as Taylor bent over at the waist and rummaged through a drawer for his tools.

Fuck, but that was a fine ass - firm, perfectly rounded and just begging to be plowed.

Looking away, he stepped in front of the easel and then froze, stunned to see his own image staring up at him. It was a pastel sketch of himself from the shoulders up, his hair falling in his eyes as he looked at the artist with an intensity that took his breath away. His hair seemed to gleam, as if gilded by the sun, lighting it with rich auburn highlights, and his face finely etched, and perfectly proportioned, a knowing smirk on his lips.

But it was the eyes that captivated him; and obviously the artist as well, as that’s where most of the time seemed to have been spent. And how Taylor had gotten a close enough look at him to capture the gold and green flecks in his eyes, he didn’t know; but he was amazed by the sheer artistry and just how realistic they looked. It was almost like looking into a mirror; and would have been if it weren’t for the size of the canvas.

Drawing a deep breath, Brian shook his head, but couldn’t look away. He had no idea when exactly this moment had taken place, but he could tell that it was fairly recent because of his hair and the fact that he’d only bought that shirt in the last month. Rubbing his hand over his jaw, Brian startled when a drop cloth fell over sketch, breaking his trance.

“Sorry, about that,” Taylor said, his cheeks rosy with embarrassment as he shifted uncomfortably on his feet. Brian looked at him for a long moment, certain his bewilderment was painted on his face for all to see. Thankfully, they were alone. The blond scrubbed a hand through his hair as he continued. “I know I should have asked…”

“Is this how you see me?” Brian said, cutting through the apologies; sorry was bullshit was his motto for a good reason, and really, why on Earth would this boy think he’d be offended to be immortalized on canvas?

Then again, they’d only just met, and Brian had just given his permission to use him as a model for his art project; he could see how Taylor might be worried that he’d be upset.

“Ummm…” Taylor hummed, obviously not sure what to say. And then he shook his head and said a bit of uncertainty. “Yeah? I mean, that was from the first day I saw you. You were walking into the quad, rushing off to somewhere and looked over. You...uh...smirked at me and then continued walking through the quad. I lost you after that.”

Brian just looked at him for a moment and then turned back to the canvas, still utterly speechless.

“I know it needs some work...” Taylor sighed and hunched his shoulders as he rubbed the back of his neck.

“Are you kidding me?” Brian cut him off again; mostly because he couldn’t believe what the boy was saying. Needs work? In whose reality was he living in; because they must not be residing in the same one if he thought this needed work.

“Justin…” Brian trailed off as words wouldn’t come again. He shook his head in disbelief. “This is amazing. I literally don’t even have the words to tell you just what an amazing artist you are. And words are kind of my business.”

“Yeah?” Taylor flashed that sunshine smile that always struck Brian dumb; and he knew in that moment he was totally fucked. “So, does that mean you’ll let me show it?”

Brian huffed and shook his head again, eyeing the blond with incredulity.

“You are unbelievable,” he muttered, rolling his eyes when the little twat just giggled and looked pleased with himself. “Will I let you show it; do you really even have to ask?”

“No,” he quipped, his eyes dancing with mischief. “But it’s polite to do so anyways.”

“Unbelievable,” he muttered again and walked towards the window, needing some space to process what he’d just seen.

“So…” Taylor said, dusting off his hands as he walked over to a small table, which held a sketchbook, a couple of pencils and a measuring tape.

“So,” Brian reiterated, amused to see the blond’s nervousness return.

“This would be the part where you strip,” Taylor said with a wicked grin; which only broadened when Brian arched a brow. “Well, at least down to your underpants. I don’t need you to be completely nude for this project.”

Brian just huffed and began to remove his shirt, smirking internally when he heard the blond mutter almost inaudibly, ‘at least not yet.’ Saucy little brat. But he finished undressing, folding and setting his clothing aside, until he was standing in nothing but his black briefs. And then he turned around in enough time to catch Taylor’s eyes sliding covetously over him.

“Where do you want me?” he purred, licking his lips as their eyes caught and desire flared in the blond’s; and Brian could read every dirty thought that flashed through his mind before Taylor flushed and looked away.

“Just stand in front of that screen, would you?” he said, his voice a bit husky as he gestured towards a white, folding screen. Brian walked over and stood there, placing his hands on his hips as he wasn’t quite sure what else to do them; but it seemed to work as Taylor muttered a quick, “thanks,” before turning his attention to his pad.

And then for the next fifteen minutes, Brian stood there, utterly fascinated as Taylor’s fingers flew over the page with a calm, concentrated competence that, truthfully, turned Brian on. He couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like to have that intensity focused in other areas. He didn’t even have a chance to get bored as his very fertile mind kept him entertained with visions of them wrapped up together in his bed pursuing other pleasurable matters.

“Can you turn around,” Taylor asked, a bit absentmindedly as he flipped the page.

Brian turned and crossed his arms over his chest as the chill of the room started to creep into his bones, pebbling his skin. Something Taylor must have noted as suddenly there was a rush of warm air filling the room. Brian looked over his shoulder and nodded his thanks, but said nothing, much too distracted by his own thoughts.

“Sorry about that, “the blond murmured, his fingers still flying across the page. “I forget how cold this room can get; I usually get too caught up in what I’m doing to pay any mind to it. Just five more minutes and then you can move.”

Brian nodded again and turned around, continuing to hold the pose for required time; which, surprisingly, went much faster than he thought it would considering they hadn’t even been talking. (And didn’t it surprise him further that he didn’t feel the need to fill that silence either as there was nothing awkward about it.)  And then he heard the slap of cardboard against paper and a rustle behind him, as Taylor exhaled heavily and the called out, “That’s good.”

Relaxing his stance, Brian laced his fingers behind his head and stretched, groaning with pleasure when the tension in his back released. God that felt good. And then he smirked when he heard a very breathy, ‘so, very good,’ come from behind him. He could get used to this.

“So, uh…” Taylor said as Brian turned back around, his cheeks pink as he walked forward with a measuring tape. “I...um…I need to take some measurements, if you don’t mind.”

“Do you now?” Brian asked, amused at the blond’s current timidness in the wake of his earlier boldness. Justin Taylor was shaping up to be an intriguing puzzle;one he couldn’t wait to unravel further.

Taylor’s eyes flicked up at Brian’s amused huff, blue eyes lit with fire, and grinned.

“Well, we do want to make sure that everything is proportional,” the blond purred; and there he was; there was Brian’s audacious, little lion. “Don’t we?”

“Have at it, Picasso,” Brian chuckled, holding his arms out in a come and get me gesture.

The blond grinned as he walked over and then fell to his knees in front of him. Sinking his teeth into his bottom lip, it took everything Brian had in him not to make the cliched comment. Not that Taylor couldn’t tell what he was thinking based on the gleam in his eyes as he wrapped the measuring tape around his waist; smug brat. And then noting the number, he jotted it down.

“I would have thought that you’d go for someone a bit more... endowed in this area,” Brian said, his breath hitching as slim, cool hands slid over his skin, taking measurement of his hips, the swell of his ass, his upper thighs and the length from his waist to upper thigh. Biting the inside of his cheek, Brian tried to fight back the arousal those hands stoked. “Like Drew Boyd.”

“Well, you know what they say,” Taylor said, looking up through his lashes, tongue in his cheek. “Size isn’t everything.”

“Are you saying that my ass is less than perfect,” Brian demanded in mock offense.

“Not at all; just that it wasn’t the only criteria that I was using when searching for a model,” Taylor denied as he slid his hands between his thighs to take his inseam; and then he licked his lips as he stared pointedly at Brian’s crotch. “Besides, from what I can see; what you lack in that area, you more than make up for it in others.”

Fucking tease.

“Well, I can’t argue with that reasoning.” Brian clasped his hands behind his back in an effort to keep himself from burying them into Taylor’s hair and shoving his face into his rock-hard, leaking dick. The blond just flashed him a knowing grin and went back to what he was doing.

“Plus, I really didn’t feel like trekking to Narnia to drag his ass out of the closet,” Taylor snorted as he jotted down a few more numbers.

Brian laughed and briefly debated on whether or not to reveal that Drew was actually dating Emmett; and then decided it wasn’t his story to tell. Besides, it wasn’t as if they were hiding their relationship. They just kept it private; and Taylor likely hadn’t linked Em’s Drewsie to the football player. And then he didn’t care about either man as the blond gathered his things and stood.

He swallowed thickly and stared down into Taylor’s upturned face, the sunlight streaming through the windows gilding his hair, lashes and lips where he’d recently licked them and his eyes were a wide, cerulean blue. He looked like a summer sprite or nymph or some other fey thing and Brian had to clench his hands to keep from touching his rose-dusted, porcelain skin.

“Should I feel offended that I’m your second choice?” Brian asked in a low, husky voice, his heart quickening as Taylor leaned in to hear him better, bringing the scent of citrus and something woody with him.

“Not at all,” he replied, his own voice hoarse as his eyes lowered to Brian’s mouth; he licked his lips again and flicked his eyes back up, nothing but an honest earnestness in them as he whispered, “after I saw you, no one else existed.”

Brian inhaled sharply and stepped further into Taylor’s personal space, groaning when he felt the blond’s fluttering breaths against his skin. He reached out, as if in a trance, and cupped Taylor’s cheek, marveling softness of his skin and dipped his head. He paused, his lips hovering over the blond’s, and stared into eyes blown with lust, only a thin band of blue visible; and he had just lowered his mouth, their lips almost touching, when a loud clatter in the hall startled them both.

Pulling away, Brian glanced at the clock, cursed and quickly dressed as he was about to be late if he didn’t hurry. Grabbing his book bag, he strode over and halted in front of the blond.

“It’s been...interesting, Taylor,” Brian smirked, his eyes flicking over the flushed, and slightly rumpled blond, arousal still thrumming through his body. “I can’t wait until tomorrow.”

And then he walked towards the door, opened it and stepped out, internally snickering when he heard Taylor cursing behind him. This was going to be a fun project.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Prompts: Brian POV; Brian/Justin, Sequel to Worth a Shot (or Two); At least one size doesn't matter joke; Brian finding a picture or sketch of himself; UST like crazy; Justin taking measurements (not that kind perv) for the pinata; “This would be the part where you strip.”