[Reviews - 130] half-starPrinter ePub eBook
Story Notes:

This was a smutty Christmas prompt where we were given twenty-five Christmas or winter related prompts for our fandom of choice, couple of choice. I chose to do Brian and Justin.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Winter by Ashita [Reviews - 8] half-star (962 words)

Prompts: Winter; Christmas treats; "It’s like cuddling with an icicle."; sugar plums; Justin forcing Brian to watch a Christmas movie.


2. Holly by Ashita [Reviews - 5] half-star (369 words)

Prompts: Justin POV; holly; going commando; “Well, if that isn’t a delectable sight to come home to.”; hands gripping the thighs.


3. Wreath by Ashita [Reviews - 6] half-star (1482 words)

4. Candy Cane by Ashita [Reviews - 6] half-star (800 words)

Prompts: Justin POV; Candy Cane; a jumbo peppermint stick and Justin is an unrepentant tease; “Everyone has their breaking point.


5. Hot Chocolate by Ashita [Reviews - 6] half-star (919 words)

Prompts: Brian POV; Hot Chocolate; temperature play; the use of both hot and frozen hot chocolate; “What makes you think I’m up to anything?”


6. Bell by Ashita [Reviews - 5] half-star (1632 words)

Prompts: Justin POV; Bell; Night at Babylon; Christmas-themed body jewelry; public sex; “Well, well, well; what do we have here?”


7. Snow by Ashita [Reviews - 5] half-star (3218 words)

So, this was supposed to be a lot sexier than it turned out; but Brian got all maudlin and then Justin, being the stubborn pain in the ass he is, joined in.

Prompts: Brian POV; Snow; Brian waking up to discover Justin is gone; Justin in his studio painting; Brian reminiscing about Justin’s return from New York, and then sexing Justin up to distract himself from FEELINGS; “I’m so onto you.”


8. Snowman by Ashita [Reviews - 7] half-star (1101 words)

Prompts: Justin POV; Snowman; Justin discovers the 12 Terrifying Christmas-Themed Sex Toys article; “I told you not to look.”


9. Mittens by Ashita [Reviews - 6] half-star (1459 words)

Prompts: Brian POV; mittens; red; one saying something about ice being sexy during sex and the other saying snow down the shirt is not foreplay; scuffle leads to outdoor sex “So, you wanna tell what that stunt was all about?”


10. Pine Cone by Ashita [Reviews - 7] half-star (2403 words)

Prompts: Justin POV; Pine Cone; falling on a pine cone due to outdoor sex and complaining about it being imprinted on their ass; Justin Taylor - Brian’s personal PSA; “It’s nothing more than they deserve.”

 


11. Christmas Tree by Ashita [Reviews - 4] half-star (2092 words)

Prompts: Brian POV; Christmas Tree; Justin insisting on cutting down their own tree and Brian complaining about having to participate in all this Stepford Fag bullshit; Brian coercing sexual favors out of Justin in order to secure his participation; “Gimme that thing before you accidentally kill someone with it.”



12. Fireplace by Ashita [Reviews - 7] half-star (3132 words)

Prompts: Justin POV; Fireplace; Brian gets sick due to their misadventures in the snow and tries to convince Justin that a blow job is the cure to a cold; Justin drugging Brian in order to make him fall asleep; “I’m assuming you have a point to this?”



13. Carolers by Ashita [Reviews - 3] half-star (4232 words)

Prompts: Brian answering the door nude; Bob Rivers twisted Christmas Carols - Grabe Yahbalz in particular; Brian tells Mikey he and Justin have to work and he brings the carolers as revenge; roleplay; “There seems to be some vital information missing.”


14. Candles by Ashita [Reviews - 5] half-star (1222 words)

Prompts: Justin POV; Candles could go one of two ways - we can go sweet, with them making love in the candlelight; or we could go naughty with them experimenting with melted candle wax. Or both; Justin is going for sweet and when it gets too emotional for Brian to handle he’ll bring it around to naughtiness; Justin paying back his promise to be submissive to Brian for a day for Christmas Tree; “What the fuck is wrong with him?”


15. Ornaments by Ashita [Reviews - 3] half-star (908 words)

AN: Just an FYI - the links in the story are NSFW. Plus, while I tried to find pics with the male form, I didn't find anything I liked; so you'll have to make do with the female form.

Prompts: Brian POV; Ornaments; Brian binding Justin with blood red ribbon; decorating him with gold body jewelry a la his promise in Bell; Justin paying back his promise to be submissive to Brian for a day for Christmas Tree. Accidentally getting burned due to the wax.


16. Reindeer by Ashita [Reviews - 4] half-star (1450 words)

Prompts: Justin POV; Reindeer; brown, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer g-string; Justin and Brian stumbling into Michael dancing for Ben to Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree; Captain Astro; “My eyes! They bleed!”



17. Mistletoe by Ashita [Reviews - 4] half-star (2572 words)

Prompts: Brian POV; heavy making out in public; drinks to drown his sorrows (a.k.a. horniness); watching Justin happily chat with someone, feeling grumpy ‘cause he's kind of a misanthrope who would be happy to spend the whole holiday at home alone with his husband; “Is that what this is?”


18. Eggnog by Ashita [Reviews - 4] half-star (1787 words)

Prompts: Justin POV; Unexpectedly spiked eggnog and drunken makeouts; Bonus points for one of them not really liking eggnog, and not realizing how much they've drank because it tastes more like rum than nog; Extra bonus points if said person is Brian. “You’re so bright and shiny, just like a bright and sunshiny star.”



19. Gingerbread by Ashita [Reviews - 3] half-star (1709 words)

Prompts: Brian POV; Food smut for the win; Justin attempting to make a gingerbread house and Brian being more interested in decorating Justin; Justin needing to take off his shirt due to a genuine accident or due to Brian’s interference; Brian taking that opportunity to decorate his chest; royal icing; chocolate; caramel icing; “I give up.”



20. Love by Ashita [Reviews - 6] half-star (2964 words)

So, one of my betas pointed out to me that the links I had in a couple of the vignettes were broken or leading to a not found page. I've never used Google pics for this before; and even when I tried to get new links, I was still having the same issue, so I'm guessing it's a Google issue. I've since moved the pics to a different hosting site and they should now be active. Sorry about that.


 


Prompts: Justin POV; The song L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole; dancing a la prom; a kiss at the end; Also, if someone dedicated it, I would nominate Daphne putting them on the spot. Somewhere out where Michael or Lindsay can see and be jealous; the Kinnetik Christmas party.



21. Peace by Ashita [Reviews - 5] half-star (4189 words)

Prompts: Split POV - Brian and Justin; one of those quiet, sweet moments; Someone’s watching someone else sleeping peacefully; perhaps post coital; bonus if it’s Brian. If you’re really ambitious, do a split POV; “I have a better idea.”



22. Cookies by Ashita [Reviews - 4] half-star (1762 words)

Prompts: Brian POV; Cookies; picture prompt; Justin making them and using them as name tags on gifts for the kids. Maybe even some of the adults.; Justin trying to make Christmas cookies and Brian interfering. Again. "I know you like my sweet ass, but if you don't let me get those cookies out of the oven there will be no treats of either variety for you later."



23. Presents by Ashita [Reviews - 4] half-star (2017 words)

Prompts: Justin POV; Presents; Justin wrapped in a bow ala the birthday hustler, but the bow is attached to some sort of sex toy; it has a remote; vibrating butt plug; they are just getting into it when they get a call and they have to rush off to work or some family thing and in his haste Justin leaves it in, Brian takes the remote; bonus if Deb’s present and makes some off color joke.



24. Santa by Ashita [Reviews - 2] half-star (3101 words)

AN: So, I'm not fully happy with this vignette; but I've been fighting with it all day and now I'm just done. Maybe I'll go back and make changes later.

Prompts: Brian POV; Santa; Justin as Santa’s Little Helper; Brian coming with the sole purpose of cornering Justin into a quickie during Santa’s break; pampering; "So what kind of toys do you make, little elf?"; ”Nice ears.”, “All the better to hear your moans of pleasure.”


25. Merry Christmas by Ashita [Reviews - 5] half-star (2430 words)

Merry Christmas, everyone! Here is the conclusion of my little exercise. Or is it? the prompts awill be at the end as I don't want to spoil the vignette.

 

 

26. BONUS! by Ashita [Reviews - 6] half-star (2664 words)

Prompts: Bonus vignette! Brian POV; Knee-High Black Patent Leather Boots; Justin wearing normal looking dress clothes with surprises underneath; Christmas-themed strip show; black, leather, hot pants; "Oh, fuck no! Not again."