- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This was a smutty Christmas prompt where we were given twenty-five Christmas or winter related prompts for our fandom of choice, couple of choice. I chose to do Brian and Justin.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Prompts: Winter; Christmas treats; "It’s like cuddling with an icicle."; sugar plums; Justin forcing Brian to watch a Christmas movie.


 

Brian startled awake, his eyes still hazy with sleep as he looked around in confusion, trying to figure out what had woken him up. Swiping the the grit from the corners of his eyes, he vaguely remembered laying down on the couch to watch a movie with Justin, the both of them reluctant to go out into the bitterly cold winter night no matter how much Mikey and the others pleaded.

So, instead, Justin threw on some cheesy Christmas-themed movie that he’d loved since childhood. One that, frankly, made Brian want to vomit about ten minutes in even with Justin curled up, warm and snug, and deliciously edible, next to him.

And that was the last thing he remembered.

Which brought to mind, where the hell was Justin?

Propping himself up on his elbow, Brian looked around and saw the blond walking towards one of the hall closets, his arms tightly wrapped around his middle. He grinned at the way Justin was bundled from head to foot in over-sized sweats, his hair stuck up all directions. Even at the age of thirty, Justin looked nearly identical to his teenage self. It made Brian, who spent hours of work to look as young as he did, envious of Justin’s good luck when it came to the gene pool.

“Where you going?” Brian asked, his voice still husky with sleep.

“To get another blanket?” Justin flashed a quick grin over his shoulder.

“You cold?” Brian sat up and leaned against the arm of the couch, watching as Justin opened the linen closet and pulled out a sapphire-blue cashmere blanket.

“I’m always cold,” Justin snorted as he walked back towards the couch.

“Point,” Brian snickered.  “Sometimes it’s like cuddling with an icicle.”

Justin swatted him on the back of the head as he walked past, much like Deb did when chastising one of her lost boys. Justin had been spending way too much time with her.

“Ow...what the fuck was that for?”

Justin just gave him a look and then sat down on the couch, cuddling back up into Brian’s side and wrapping the blanket around them both.

“So...Christmas is coming up soon,” Justin said, poking him in the side when he groaned.

“Christ, don’t remind me,” Brian griped, burying his face into one of the throw pillows that Justin insisted on putting on all the couches. Fuck. He hated Christmas. Up until Justin and Gus had entered his life, it had held nothing but bad memories for him.  “Fucking Mikey has been counting down the days since before Halloween.”

Justin shot him a commiserating glance. They had both been on the receiving end of Mikey’s Christmas enthusiasm over the past few weeks. But then he smiled.

“Aw, don’t be a Mr. Grumpy pants,” Justin teased, making fishy faces at him. Like he was a fucking five-year-old Gus. And Brian swore that if the brat started telling him to just keep swimming, he was going to pull down his pants and spank him like the brat that he was.

Luckily, he only yelled, “It’s Christmas!” throwing his hands wide with excitement; much like their son would do before he was way too cool to get excited about these things.

Brian rolled his eyes, but couldn’t quite hold back a reluctant smile.

“One more fucking reason for Mikey to try and drag us to make nice with the Happy Homos of Stepfagville. Joy.”

He grimaced and wondered if he could just hibernate through the next few weeks.

“Gus will be here,” Justin reminded him softly.

And that earned Justin a genuine smile. It had been far too long since he’d seen his Sonny Boy. Although, he thanked the God he didn't really believe in every day that Gus, Jenny and the munchers had finally moved back to Pittsburgh this past summer, (the unstable economy forcing them to move back to the States where they were closer to family, Gus was at that age that he spent more time with his friends than his parents, and Brian missed him.

Thankfully, Gus had promised to spend Christmas and several days after at Britin.

“Well, at least there is one good thing to look forward to.” Brian agreed with a small smile.

“And don’t forget the Christmas treats,”Justin grinned, rubbing his stomach.

Brian snorted and could all but see the ‘visions of sugar plums’ dancing in his head. That was definitely one thing that hadn’t changed from when they first met - Justin’s appetite and sheer gluttony for all things sweet and greasy had not slowed down one bit. It was rather aggravating that the brat could eat whatever he wanted and not gain an ounce.

Rolling his lips between his teeth, Brian studied the beautiful blond at his side. God, how he loved this man. Wrapping his arm around Justin’s waist, he pulled the blanket off of them and then maneuvered them until Justin was pressed into the couch beneath him.

“Mmm...well, my favorite ‘Christmas treat’ happens to be right here and available all year round,” Brian said, pressing small kisses over his jaw, and down his neck to his stomach, where just a sliver of skin peeked through. Justin hissed as Brian dipped his tongue into his belly button and swirled it around before sliding it down to dip just under the waistband of his sweats to lick at the crown of the dick resting there.

“I think I’ll pass.” Brian smirked and then tugged Justin’s sweats down, allowing his rapidly filling cock to pop free. He licked his lips as one of his favorite treats came into view.

“Glutton,” Justin accused breathlessly.

“Always,” Brian laughed wickedly.  “Now let’s see what we can do about warming you up the good, old-fashioned way? By sharing body heat.”