- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Prompts: Justin POV; Pine Cone; falling on a pine cone due to outdoor sex and complaining about it being imprinted on their ass; Justin Taylor - Brian’s personal PSA; “It’s nothing more than they deserve.”

 


 

“You...what...Brian,” Justin stammered, staring at his husband incredulously. Surely he couldn’t mean that he planned to have sex out here in the fucking snow. He’d thought that Brian had learned his lesson about cold and sex, (or the lack of it happening), during the Stockwell fiasco.

“We can’t. Anyone could see…” he protested, hoping to talk some sense into the other man.

“Doubtful. This is private property as you well know,” Brian smirked as stood, bringing Justin with him; he removed Justin’s arms from his neck and flipped him around and braced him against the tree in order to more effectively dig through Justin’s pockets. “And if they did dare to trespass; well, it’s nothing more than they deserve.”

And while Brian made an excellent point, Justin still wasn’t completely comfortable about this idea. And it had more to do with the cold than anything; he reallywas not interested in having his dick freeze off. Besides, when did Brian not have lube on him?

“Are you saying that you, of all people, don’t have anything?” Justin scoffed aloud, knowing full well that Brian was the epitome of a naughty Eagle Scout when it came to sex - ready and prepared for anything at all times.

“Forgot to refill from last time,” Brian shrugged and then crowed in triumph when his hand closed over the tube in Justin’s inner pocket. What? He’d learned from the master. Although, Justin couldn’t help feeling vaguely insulted when Brian patted him on the ass and said so. “Ah ha! Such a good little boy scout; I taught you so well.”

A feeling that completely melted away as Brian pressed his lips to the back of Justin’s neck, sliding hot wet kisses along it and sending a small shiver of desire skittering down his spine. Justin gasped and scrabbled at the bark of the tree for purchase, but the mittens, as well as his bound hands, made it impossible.

He was really cursing himself for wearing those damned mittens now.

They had originally been bought as a gag gift from Daphne. She had been out doing some last minute Christmas shopping and bought them because they were exactly like a pair that Justin had worn when he was about six. But of course Brian had seen them before he could hide them away and kept making wisecracks about them, and Justin just had to be stubborn and wear them to make a point he couldn’t even remember now.

He was truly regretting his decision given his current predicament.

“Brian…” Justin tried to protest one final time, but it was a weak thing at best as he really wanted Brian to fuck him right fucking now; weather be damned. He just felt that he should attempt to be the voice of reason in this venture.

“Yes, dear,” Brian asked against his ear as he worked the buttons of Justin’s fly open, sneaking a single hand down inside while he played with the tube, trying to open it, with the other.

“We should go in…” Justin said, but trailed off when a cashmere glove wrapped around his cock and gave a long, slow stroke. “Oh, fuck…” he whimpered, but tried again.  “You know the cold lowers the immune system and we could risk…” Justin’s breath hitched Brian slid his hand back up his cock, giving a little twist of his wrist as he reached the head. Just as he liked it. “We...risk getting sick and... “ But he lost all train of thought when Brian just continued his long, slow strokes unimpeded by Justin’s warnings. “Oh, fuck it. If you get sick though, don’t whine to me.”

“Your overwhelming lack of sympathy to my potential plight is noted,” Brian chuckled as he removed his hand from Justin’s dick.

Justin whimpered and muttered his discontent at the loss, but then gasped again as Brian tugged at his snow pants, impatiently yanking them down just low enough to expose his ass, and the cold air hit bare skin. Yes, he was going commando. He’d learned that wearing any kind of underwear outside of work somehow signified a challenge to Brian and he’d given up wearing them altogether when it wasn’t absolutely necessary.

He preferred to keep his clothing intact, thank you very much.

And, fuck; they really shouldn’t be doing this here; he just knew that one, or both of them, were going to get sick. And then he’d have to deal with the monster that was Brian Kinney, who was an absolute nightmare when he had a cold.

But at this point, with Brian’s hands doing all manner of wicked things to him, he just couldn’t care less.

“Place your hands right here, and don’t move them,” Brian commanded as he placed Justin’s hands flat against the bark of the tree and held them there for a moment, his clothed dick grinding against Justin’s bare ass. And fuck, why didn’t he just get on with it? Brian pressed a soft kiss against his neck and whispered. “Brace yourself.”

Justin cursed under his breath as Brian’s hands down his chest and down over his hips to his ass, kneading and pulling and pinching at the covered flesh the entire way. And fuck if Justin didn’t wish those hands were on his actual skin despite the cold. There was nothing he loved better than the way Brian manipulated his body, leaving him a hot, nearly weeping mess.

And God, he was just so good at it.

Curling fingers slightly around the trunk, Justin braced and then shivered in anticipation, his dick hard and leaking and straining against his pants waiting for what was to come. He watched from the corner of his eye as Brian raised his right hand and clenched his glove between his teeth. Ripping it off, he spat it out and let it fall carelessly to the ground, and then slid it down over Justin’s back to join the hand already, alternately, rubbing and groping at his ass, driving Justin nearly insane with want.

“Mmm...fuck, Sunshine,” Brian murmured as he draped himself along Justin’s back. “You look delicious standing there completely helpless to my whims.”

“Brian…” Justin whispered, arching back to grind his ass against Brian’s crotch, seeking any kind of friction to sate the growing ache inside.

“None of that, naughty boy,” Brian said, snickering and smacking Justin’s ass when he grunted his displeasure. He gripped Justin’s hips and held the still. “I thought I told you not to move.”

Actually, he told Justin not to move his hands, but he really wasn’t in the mood to argue with the semantics if meant delaying Brian’s dick sinking into his ass even by a minute.

Which he needed to do like right the fuck now.

Brian just chuckled at his very verbal discontent and continued his physical torment, kneading and stroking his ass until Justin was nothing more than a pile of goo. And then, giving his ass one last squeeze, Brian reached down and gave another frantic tug on his snow pants, adjusting them so that they were resting just under the curve of it.

“Perfect,” he muttered under his breath, the hot air falling onto the back of Justin’s neck and sending another shiver coursing through his body.

He stepped away just long enough for the cold air to hit Justin’s ass anew, making his shudder and curse under his breath; that is until he hear the snap of a cap and then he shuddered for another reason. Prising Justin’s ass cheeks apart, Brian dipped cold, slick fingers between them and teased them along skin of his crack, slicking it further and drawing a sharp gasp from Justin.

“Oh, fuck me,” Justin cursed softly;especially when the lube started to warm up on contact. He’d forgotten that he’d swapped out the regular lube for the warming kind the other day.

“That’s the plan, Sunshine,” Brian snickered, teasing his fingers up and down Justin’s crack, stimulating the warming properties and teasing him in the same action.

“Then fucking stop playing around and get on with it already,” Justin demanded between grit teeth, squirming when Brian’s fingers brushed against his hole and then began drawing slow circles over the sensitive skin.

“Now, now, now, Princess,” Brian said mockingly, dipping the tip of one finger in and then pulling back and drawing more circles. Fuck, he just had to fall in love with a sadist. “All in good time.”

“And stop calling me Princess,” Justin groused, shoving his ass against Brian’s hand, hoping that the action would prod Brian into action.

“Aren’t you just the demanding little brat today,” Brian said as he pulled his fingers away; much to Justin’s complete and utter irritation.

“Well, if you would just…” Justin demanded and then abruptly trailed off when Brian reached down and slid his middle finger home up to the second knuckle. “Oh, fuck...oh, yes…” he groaned, clenching his fingers tightly around the tree trunk as his muscles tightened around it.

“Like that, little boy,” Brian taunted, drawing the finger out nearly all the way before slowly pushing it in again, leaving Justin quivering inside.

But, rather than respond, something that he was currently incapable of doing anyway, Justin bore down on the finger, driving it in as far as it would go, keening when it scraped against that lovely bundle of nerves that is every man’s best friend. After his dick. Groaning as pleasure shot up his spine, Justin pressed his forehead to the trunk and rocked his hips, fucking himself on Brian’s finger and then cursing when Brian pulled away again.

“Now, now, don’t get your panties in a bunch.” Brian looked down and then back up with a grin. “Figuratively speaking. I was just getting more lube,” he muttered and then slid a second finger in, brushing once again over that spot that lit Justin up from the inside out. “Fuck, you’re always so tight. Feel so good, Sunshine; I can’t wait to be inside you.”

Justin panted, his flushed cheek resting against his hands as Brian thrust and scissored his fingers, opening him up as slowly and methodically as possible. It was typically something that Justin loved and was even grateful for when they had the time; but right now, it just made Justin want to throw him down in the snow and impale himself on his dick.

“Fuck, enough with the teasing; get on with already,” he grumbled, shoving his hips back into Brian impatiently.

“Fine; mouthy brat.”

Brian pulled his fingers out; and then quickly opened his jeans, pulled out his cock, slicked it and then positioned himself against Justin’s hole and thrust forward in one long, slow, smooth motion. Justin tilted his ass back to meet his thrust, hissing at the slight burn as his muscles stretched to accommodate Brian’s girth. Biting his bottom lip to keep from crying out, Justin inhaled deeply and held it as Brian rubbed his lower back and waited for him to adjust.

After a moment, his muscles relaxed and he nodded, breath hitching sharply as Brian pulled almost all the way out and then plunged in again, scraping across his prostate. Wrapping his arm around Justin, Brian plastered himself to Justin’s back and set a nice, moderate pace, pulling out halfway and then plunging back in and grinding his hips against Justin’s ass as he tried to embed his dick in as deeply as possible.

“God, Brian…” Justin cried out, rocking his hips back to meet each one of Brian’s thrusts, and nearly screaming as his cock seemed to reach deeper and deeper inside him, scraping against places he hadn’t before. “Fuck, more!”

“Oh, fuck; you feel so good, Sunshine,” Brian gasped, pressing his damp brow and cheek against Justin’s as he rocked in and out of Justin’s body, his muscles taut and straining with every thrust. “Oh God; I can’t hold on much longer. Come for me, Justin; come with me.”

Justin gasped as Brian stabbed at his prostate one last time and then cried out, his orgasm exploding over him in a white-hot flash of heat, and so overwhelming him that he nearly blacked out and missed Brian’s answering cry as he tightened around him. Panting harshly, he collapsed against Brian, his head swimming and completely unaware of his surroundings.

When he finally came back to Earth, Justin looked around, completely puzzled as to how they were now sitting on the ground, but satiated, he really didn’t really care.

“Ow!” Brian muttered, his brow resting on his shoulder and breath hot and harsh on Justin’s neck; he shifted uncomfortably beneath Justin.

“You okay,” Justin muttered back, still far too winded to move.

“Yeah, just landed on something sharp when my knees gave out,” Brian muttered; he removed one arm from Justin’s waist and shifted again, tugging at something beneath him. “It’s trying to permanently embed itself into my ass cheek. Ah ha!”

At that Brian, shifted again and then held up a miniature pine cone, slightly crushed due to their combined weight. Justin snorted with laughter and then disentangled himself from Brian’s clutches. He stood and tucked himself back into his pants and then offered Brian a hand up, which he took, albeit cursing all the way.

“What’s wrong now, dear,” He asked lightly, although he could probably guess.

“My ass is completely soaked,” Brian grumbled, swatting at the back of his jeans and then hissing. “And a chunk of snow just slid down them.”

“Told you to wear the snow pants,” Justin said, desperately holding back a laugh. “But noooo; you said there was no way you would ever fall over into the snow. Bet you’re regretting that now.”

“Ha ha,” Brian hissed, tossing a baleful glare over his shoulder as he tucked himself back into his sodden jeans. “You know, Sunshine; no one likes a smug asshole.”

“Well, You would know,” Justin blithely said; snickering when Brian just growled in response. At least until Brian spun around with intent. Then he slowly backed away from his husband, hands held out in front of him in supplication as Brian stalked towards him.

“Run, Sunshine,” Brian said in a low hiss. “Run fast and hard, because when I catch up with you, your ass is going to pay for your impudence.”

And with that threat, Justin took off chortling, leaving Brian to chase his laughter once more.