- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Prompts: Brian POV; Christmas Tree; Justin insisting on cutting down their own tree and Brian complaining about having to participate in all this Stepford Fag bullshit; Brian coercing sexual favors out of Justin in order to secure his participation; “Gimme that thing before you accidentally kill someone with it.”



 

“Achoo!”

Brian sniffled and rubbed his hands over his arms, completely ignoring his husband’s exasperated glare as he trudged through the snow to look at yet another tree that ‘might just be the one’ this time. You know, unlike the last fifteen that Justin, Gus and Jenny had stopped to look at before discarding it after finding some minute flaw that Brian couldn’t see for the life of him.

Pulling out a tissue, he coughed and blew his raw nose and then stuffed it back into his pocket, again ignoring the looks that Justin was sending him. He was not sick no matter what the little twat thought. There was just something in the air that was making him sneeze. And wheeze. And cough. And generally had him feeling miserable.

It definitely was not a cold.

Because if it were a cold, then the insufferable man he’d married would bundle him up on the couch and coddle him to death. And then he’d never get the chance to do all those lovely things the brat promised him in exchange for being here. And that was so not on. If he was going to be forced to drive an hour away and then spend hours tromping through the snow looking for the perfect, fucking Christmas tree, he was going to damn well get something out of it.

And all because this was the farm that Justin and his family had been going to for as long as he could remember. ‘It’s a Christmas tradition, Brian,’ he said. ‘The kids will love it,’ he said. ‘We can even donate a tree to those in need,’ he said. ‘You’ll love it.’

So far, he hadn’t seen anything to love about this situation; especially as Mikey and the guys had spent the entire evening before laughing at and teasing him about the coming trip. Seriously, what the fuck does he know about chopping down trees? And what exactly is wrong with going down the street and picking out a damned tree?

It had worked for them for years, but all of a sudden, the trees at the local nursery weren’t enough. Oh no, they had to drive over an hour to go to Fleming’s Christmas Tree Farm (the Indiana farm opposed to the Alexandria farm, which was about fifteen minutes closer) because it’s a ‘fun-filled family experience for all.’ Which is a lie, as he was definitely not having fun right now no matter how much he liked to spend time with his son and Jenny.

There were about a million things that he could think of, that he would rather be doing.

Like holding his delightfully responsive husband down in their bed and fucking the shit out of him. That would be an infinitely much better use of his time than running after his three...his two children and Justin. Although, sometimes he did wonder, as Justin tended to revert to the age he’d met him, rather than act his given age, at the most inopportune times.

Looking over at Justin, who was, in turn, inspecting tree number sixteen or seventeen, (he couldn’t fucking keep track), Brian rolled his lips under and slid a very heated look over him, lingering on that ass he loved so much. Fuck, the things he could do to that ass if only they were alone. But alas, kids; and not just his.

Justin tensed, his back going rigid as he turned a bit to the side, obviously very aware of Brian’s open admiration of his best asset. And then his husband shot him a warning look over his shoulder; Brian just grinned unrepentantly. Hey, it wasn’t as if he said anything. Justin sighed and rolled his eyes, and then resumed debating the pros and cons of the tree with Gus and Jenny.

Brian coughed again, doubling over this time due to the force and then sneezed, his nose dripping all manners of grossness that he didn’t even want to contemplate.

Because he was not sick.

Justin looked over with a frown, which, again, Brian ignored as he blew his nose. He was fine damn it. Nothing, but nothing, was going to get in the way of his fun tonight.  He couldn’t wait to have Justin at his mercy, totally submissive to his every whim with no arguments. He’d even started ordering all the pretty little accoutrements for his pretty, little pet.

Barely holding back a moan, Brian couldn’t help imagining a panting and beautifully ornamented Justin stretched and bound across his red leather chaise lounge. All that gorgeous pale skin uncovered with the exception of the baubles Brian had chosen for him. Fuck. He’d look so fucking good, his ass stretched, leaking with lube, (and come), and stuffed with his newest toy, just begging for Brian to fill him with something longer, hotter and so much more satisfying.

But of course he’d just ignore him, taking his sweet time working his beautiful boy up into a frenzy before he finally caved to those beautiful pleas and...

“Dad...Dad!” Gus called, breaking through Brian’s thoughts. Brian looked up and met his son’s exasperated stare, the one that said that he’d been calling to Brian for far longer than he’d heard him do so. Gus huffed impatiently. “Stop thinking about Justin and come help us with this tree!”

“And just what makes you think, I was thinking about Justin?”

Brian arched a brow, even as he flushed at having been caught out. Because even if Gus had no real idea of what he’d been thinking, the flush on Justin’s cheeks told Brian that he, at the very least, had a damned good idea of the direction his thoughts had taken.

“Duh, Dad!” Gus rolled his eyes in the way only teenagers could when they thought their parents were being unbelievably dumb. “I’m thirteen, not three. I know what that look means.”

“You better not know what that look means!” Brian growled, remembering all too well his own first sexual experience at the age of fourteen. He would happily kill the person that laid a hand on his son if it were at all true. And they’d never find the body once he was done with it.

“Brian, stop harassing your son,” Justin said, sending him a look that told him not to go there. “It’s not what you’re thinking.”

Brian just pressed his lips together and looked away, trying not to project his own demons onto his son. He knew that Gus’ upbringing was eons away from his own; and his son would never fall into the trap of looking for love through sex as a result, but it was hard not to want to protect the kids from the ills of the world. The ‘most infamous shower scene since Psycho’ had taken a whole new view through the filter of a parent’s eyes.

“And Gus,” Justin sighed, gesturing to a confused Gus. “Don’t tease you father; he’s still in denial that you’re a teenager. Now get your asses over here and help me with this tree.”

And yeah, it was best he put a cap on that.

Gus was a good kid; he didn’t need to know the details of his father’s sordid past.

“Brian…” Justin called. Brian looked back over with a smile he was sure didn’t meet his eyes and was met with the concern filling his husband’s.

Brian waved him off. They could talk later. When far too curious ears weren’t present. Justin compressed his lips, and didn’t push; but he knew he would be in for it later. Much later if he had anything to do with it. He shook it off, and smiled again, this time making much more of an effort so as not to ruin the kids’ day, and gestured to the tree.

“This the one?” he asked, getting back into the swing of things.

“It will do,” Gus and Justin answered at the same time; Jenny just rolled her eyes and sent a commiserating look Brian’s way. Neither of them had been very enthusiastic of this venture.

“Well then, let’s chop it down,” Brian said, dropping a bag near his feet, but before he could pull out the hand saw that he’d brought with him, Justin pulled out an axe from God know where.

“Uh, Sunshine...” Brian looked at the axe warily, wondering what the fuck Justin was going to do with it as it really wouldn’t be all that helpful in this situation. Did he think they were going to chop down a fifty-foot spruce rather than a simple ten-foot Douglas fir? “Do you even know how to use that thing?”

“Sure,”  Justin shrugged. “You just lift and swing, right; what’s so difficult about it?”

Brian closed his eyes and counted to ten; and then counted to ten again, praying for patience.

“Christ!” he said, walking over to Justin and yanking the axe out of his hands. “Gimme that thing before you accidentally kill someone with it.”

“Hey!” Justin cried while Gus and Jenny sniggered, but Brian just ignored all of them as he walked back over to his bag. He dropped the axe next to it and then pulled out the hand saw. Arching a brow he held it up for everyone to see.

“Oh, well that makes much more sense,” Justin said, looking a little sheepish.

“Well, I’m glad one of us was thinking,” Brian said as he sent his husband a slightly mocking smile; Justin just flipped him off when the kids weren’t looking. “Didn’t you say you used to do this every year?”

“Well, yeah,” Justin shrugged again. “But once the tree was selected, we would run off and play in the trees. It’s not like I actually stood around and watched it being chopped down.”

And with that, Brian heaved an exasperated sigh and walked over and stood behind his husband; he looked over at Gus and Jenny, and seeing that they were facing the other way, yanked Justin against his body and ground his dick into his ass. Justin bit back a groan and sent him a chastising look over his shoulder. Brian chuckled, and flicking a quick look over at the kids, nipped his earlobe, whispering in low, dark voice. “You are going to so fucking owe me for this; that your ass is going to be paying for it well into next year.”

“I look forward to it...Sir,” Justin said with just the right emphasis on the word ‘sir’ that it shot straight to Brian’s dick.

Fucking tease; he knew exactly what that did to him.

Cursing under his breath, Brian looked around quickly, contemplating whether or not he could convincingly come up with a valid reason for him and Justin to go to the bathroom, so he could fuck his impertinent, little ass. But before he could come up with one, a disgusted voice broke through his thoughts, killing any hope for a quickie.

“God,” Gus said, his face screwed up in distaste.  “Must you guys be so gross?”

“I think they’re cute,” Jenny said, a dreamy smile on her face.

And Brian thanked every God that was listening that she still wasn’t quite old enough to understand what exactly had happened. His teenage son on the other hand knew far more than he was comfortable with. Brian glared at the boy when he opened his mouth to fill the nine-year-old in on just how gross their parents were being.

“You would think so,” Gus grumbled, looking away from Brian and Justin with a huff.

Brian rolled his eyes; he sensed a talk coming on soon. Better to get it over with now before the hormones started raging out of control. Leaning further into Justin, he stated in a near inaudible voice, delighting when Justin shivered. “Your ass is mine tonight, little boy. I intend to reap my reward for putting up with all this Stepford fag nonsense.”

“Brian…” Justin whispered, his cheeks flushing further as his eyes darted to the kids.

“Oh my God, will you hurry up,” Gus said, stalking back towards the tree.

“Learn to put up with it, Sonny Boy; it builds character,” Brian smirked, letting go of his, now, squirming husband. It was only fair that if he had to deal with uncomfortable pants, that Justin was in a similar state. He knelt at the base of the tree, sending a shit eating grin to Justin. “Now hold this tree still while I cut it down. I’d like to get home before dark if at all possible.”