- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Prompts: Brian answering the door nude; Bob Rivers twisted Christmas Carols - Grabe Yahbalz in particular; Brian tells Mikey he and Justin have to work and he brings the carolers as revenge; roleplay; “There seems to be some vital information missing.”


 

“So, Taylor,” Brian said as he leaned back into his seat and steepled his fingers together, watching Justin intently. “Here we are again.”

Much to Brian’s delight, Justin chewed on his bottom lip and looked down submissively into his lap like the good little subordinate he was playing. Licking his lips, he ran his eyes over his husband, fully enjoying the way he squirmed in his seat exactly as he would expect an inexperienced, untried intern would do in his place. And fuck, it got Brian hot.

He reached over to his desk and flipped open a file, and studied it for a moment get his breathing under his control. The last thing he wanted was to lose his composure since he the one in control here, not this beautiful, delicious-looking treat in front of him. One he couldn’t wait to taste over and over and over again.

“I’ve taken the opportunity to look over your performance review,” Brian continued, licking his parched lips as he raised his eyes to meet confused and innocent blue. And fuck, Justin was far too good at this; he was already hard and leaking in his pants. “And I have to admit, I’m a bit concerned by what I’ve found.”

Justin bit his bottom lip, and it took everything he had not to reach over and yank his beautiful boy over the desk and fuck him right then and there. Especially when Justin didn’t break out of character once, but just dipped his head and looked at Brian through his lashes.

“I’m not sure I follow you, Mr. Kinney,” Justin said, his confusion evident as he stared right back at Brian, his lower lip plump and bright red from where he’d been chewing on it. The little twat knew exactly what he was doing to Brian. “When I talked to Murph the other day, he told me that I had nothing to worry about.”

“Well, yes,” Brian said, looking down at the papers in front of him, which were, in actuality, nothing more than an expense report from his last business trip. “Truth be told, based on what is written here, you’re an exemplary employee. High marks across the board. What concerns me though, is there seems to be some vital information missing.”

“Oh?” Justin said faintly, arching a nonplussed brow.

Brian leaned back and rubbed a hand over his jaw, his eyes intent on his chosen prey, bringing back that delightful squirming once more. Justin rubbed his hands over his thighs nervously before he clasped them together in his lap, his eyes wide and so, so blue and filled with apprehension as he studied Brian. And it took every bit of Brian’s formidable control not to squirm himself as his dick filled and hardened further if at all possible.

“Yes,” Brian mused as he tapped the sheet of paper in front of him. “You see, under the oral skills section, Murph has marked ‘NA’ for not applicable. Can you tell me why that is?”

“Oh, well,” Justin flashed a relieved grin, his eyes lighting up until they shone like stars. “I’ve never really had the opportunity to demonstrate my oral skills in my current position.”

Justin paused and looked at Brian hesitantly. Brian waved his hand, non-verbally telling him to continue with the gesture. Justin licked his lips and then looked down shyly. And fuck, Brian was having a hard time not jumping him. He so needed to bury his cock in the sweet, tight ass that has haunted him from the first day he’d seen him like now.

“Artist, you know,” Justin shrugged modestly, an air of uncertainty hanging around him. He chewed on his lips again and paused thoughtfully, as if trying to decide if he should say anything more. Glancing up through his lashes, he finished coyly. “However, from the feedback I’ve received, from the very limited sources that have had a chance to experience the...pleasure of my oral skills, I’ve gotten nothing but praise.”

Brian narrowed his gaze, and then smirked when Justin dipped his head as if suitably chastened. Not that he was angry in the least. Oh no, he was imagining all the wonderful things those plush, strawberry lips could do for him and his dick. He could just see his dick sliding into the hot, exquisite, little mouth, and those glorious lips stretching and wrapping tightly around it.

Shifting in his seat, he barely held back the urge to growl when the teasing little twat smirked just enough to let Brian know he’d seen and understood the reason for his adjustment. Just wait, little boy; you won’t be smirking once I get my hands on you.

“Have you?” Brian purred, uncrossing his legs and widening them until they were slightly splayed open in an effort to give his dick more room in his quickly constricting pants.

God, he couldn’t wait to have the boy between his knees, sucking him off slowly and deeply; swallowing him whole as he fucked that pretty mouth until he came down the boy’s throat. And then, he planned on flipping the little tease over and burying himself balls deep into that delectable ass if it were the last thing he did tonight. Consequences be damned.

“Indeed.” Justin looked down at Brian’s crotch and licked his lips; flicking eyes blown wide with lust back to Brian’s, he shifted in his seat and offered. “Would you perchance like a demonstration...Sir. I’d be happy to fulfill any need you might have.”

Brian exhaled explosively, his breath whistling between his teeth as he clenched them together in an effort to keep from coming in his pants like an untried school boy at those words. Would he like a fucking demonstration? Fuck yeah, he wanted a demonstration like right the fuck now.

“Well, Taylor.” Brian paused and, swallowing thickly, spread his legs further apart in obvious invitation; but also said so that there were no misunderstandings between the two of them. “I do appreciate a man that is willing to do anything to satiate his boss’...curiosity. I would love a demonstration, if you’re so willing.”

“There is nothing I’d love better...sir,” Justin said as he rose and circled the desk; stepping between Brian’s spread legs, the boy dropped gracefully to his knees and flirted with him from beneath his lashes. “It’s always an absolute pleasure working for and underneath you, sir.”

“And I do love an enthusiastic and competent staff,” Brian said, his breath hitching when Justin quickly undid the clasp of his pants and then slowly slid the zip down, his lips damp and shining in the low light as he once again licked them. “Makes coming to work a joy...”

Brian trailed off as Justin’s hand slid into his pants and wrapped around his dick, pulling it gently from his pants. He gave it a long slow stroke, and Brian groaned as he felt fine, blond hair brushing against his stomach and the boy leaned down and swiped the flat of his tongue over the tip, sending a jolt of white-hot heat down his spine.

Fuck, but the little twat had always been good at this.

“Is this okay, sir,” Justin asked as he slid his hand up and down the shaft a few times, making Brian curse under his breath.

“I have to say, Taylor,” Brian gasped, his toes curling when Justin slid his hand down further into his pants to cup and massage his balls. “You certainly have... certain laudable skills, but I have to confess; I’m not seeing much in the way of these fabled oral skills you were bragging about.”

Justin shot him an evil look and pulled abruptly away, startling Brian into issuing the string of expletives at the loss. Glaring at Justin for interrupting his well-constructed fantasy, Brian opened his mouth to ask what was wrong, but soon fell silent when Justin tugged on his pants.

Gripping the arms of his chair, Brian lifted up just enough for Justin to slide his pants and boxer-briefs over his hips. He sat back down, bare ass hitting the soft leather with a soft hiss as Justin pulled his clothing down over his knees to pool at his ankles.

“Well then, I better get to work then...sir,” Justin murmured coyly as he slid his hands up Brian’s bared inner thighs; Brian eyes fluttered shut, and he groaned when those talented, callused fingers once again wrapped around his dick and balls and gently squeezed and massaged them. “After all, it wouldn’t do for the boss to be dissatisfied with my performance.”

“No, that wouldn’t do at all, Taylor,” Brian murmured, tensing when he felt Justin move forward once more, his hair, like fine silk, brushing against his thighs; and then he groaned when his legs were pushed further apart. “Now just what are you going to do about?”

Brian knew he sounded a bit impatient, but enough was enough; he just wanted the boy to get on with it. He’d already spent all day watching his all too fine ass strut around the office in those, frankly, obscenely tight jeans; especially as the brat seemed to take great pleasure in bending over at every opportunity he could, making Brian regret choosing that particular outfit today.

And he was done waiting for his reward.

In lieu of answering, Justin dipped his head into Brian’s lap and licked a hot, wet stripe up the underside of his cock. Groaning at the feel of Justin’s far too talented tongue on his dick, Brian groaned and slid his hand down into the boy’s hair and, entwining his fingers in the soft strands, clenched, bringing answering moan from the back of Justin’s throat.

Stabbing his tongue into Brian’s slit, Justin swirled his tongue around the head before sucking it into his mouth, his cheeks hollowing as he did so. Brian hissed and bucked his hips, and then groaned as his dick slid further into that hot, tight heat, almost before Justin was ready to take him. Justin reached up and pinned his hips to the chair and worked his mouth up and down Brian’s shaft, licking and sucking, taking him in a little more with every pass, until he’d taken in his complete length and his nose pressed against his groin.

Fuck, he would never get tired of Justin’s lack of a gag reflex.

“Fuck, Taylor,” Brian hissed, and then groaned in disappointment when Justin pulled off with an audible pop. One that was short lived as Justin sucked first one ball into his mouth, sucking and laving it until Brian was squirming and then pulling off to pay equal homage to the other. “I may need to re-evaluate these oral skills of yours.”

Justin just chuckled, his hot breath sending shivers coursing through Brian’s body as it fell over sensitive areas, and continued his oral assault. Spreading his legs further apart, Justin pulled him forward until his ass was flush with the edge of the chair. And fuck, he loved when Justin did this; not that he’d ever let anyone know. That was a vulnerability he didn’t want getting out.

Brain gasped and clutched at the arms of his chair as Justin licked behind his balls, his tongue tracing a hot, wet path back until it brushed against the sensitive, furled skin of his hole. Biting back a curse, Brian’s legs went rigid and his back arched as Justin’s tongue circled and swirled around the tight bud there. He licked and teased, his tongue stabbing into the hole until Brian was nearly ready to come undone and then he pulled away, sliding his tongue back up over the perineum to tease his balls once again.

“Fuck, Taylor,” Brian panted as he sunk his fingers back into Justin’s hair and tugged, pulling his head back to where he most wanted it - his painfully hard and leaking cock. “Get on with it.”

“Now, now, sir,” Justin taunted, his fingers sliding between his legs to tease his hole and perineum before cupping his balls and massaging. “Any job worth doing, is worth doing well.”

“Fucking tease,” Brian muttered, and then mentally cursed himself as he knew that this was his punishment for falling asleep on Justin the other night. But in his defense, it wasn’t his fault that his husband had decided to drug him into oblivion. 

And then Brian lost all coherent thought as Justin took him in his mouth down to the root; he sucked, cheeks hollowing as he pulled up, nearly drawing Brian’s orgasm from him in that single move. Fuck, the boy was way too good at this. Justin pulled up until just his head was in his mouth and licked and sucked and swirled his tongue around the head, paying close attention to the v-shaped area under his cock head, driving Brian nearly mad with want.

“Fuck...Justin,” he whimpered, gasping as Justin began to bob his head up and down, his lips wrapped firmly around his shaft as he circled the base of his dick with a finger and thumb and matched the rhythm of his mouth in short stroking motion. “Feels so good.”

Humming, Justin swallowed him down a second time, and then, relaxing his throat, took him in as deep as he could. Swallowing around the head, Justin rolled Brian’s balls in his hand before sliding the tip of a lubed finger into his ass. Sucking as he slowly stroked his finger in and out, rubbing against the sensitive nerves there, Justin moaned, the vibrations of which made Brian keen as he suddenly shot down Justin’s throat.

Panting, Brian slumped against the back of his chair and petted Justin’s hair as he came back down from his high and basking in the afterglow. Justin had always given the best blow jobs; honestly, he had no idea why bothered with other tricks when Justin had always, even at the start, been the best. He chalked it up to his immaturity and refusal to grow up these days.

“Mmmm...you do taste good if you don’t mind my saying so... sir.” Brian huffed and opened his eyes to find Justin licking his lips clean as he stared up into Brian’s face, a small smile on his face. “I’d be happy to demonstrate my oral skills for you at anytime as needed in the future.”

“Smart-assed, little fucker,” Brian grumbled good-naturedly.

Grabbing the little twat’s shirt, Brian hauled him to his feet and into his lap; he crushed their lips together, enjoying the taste of himself lingering on Justin’s lips and tongue. Justin just groaned and wiggled until he was straddling Brian’s thighs with Brian dick pressing enticingly against his ass. He teased and nipped at Justin’s lips, leaving the boy a deliciously squirming mess and completely at his mercy in his lap.

Coming back up for air, Brian tightened his grip and leered at the flushed boy, his tone mocking. “I have to admit it was an… adequate job; but I’m still not convinced that you have the skills necessary to maintain my interest and keep you in your current position, Taylor.”

Justin huffed in indignation, and it took everything in Brian not to laugh at his affronted expression. In truth, Justin had every right to be offended given the spectacular blow job he’d just received, but Brian wanted more. He always wanted more. He could never seem to get enough of his boy and what he really wanted was to see him stretched across his desk, that delectable ass on display as he fucked him into oblivion.

“I’m thinking I might need a little more…” Brian paused for dramatic effect as he ran his hands over Justin’s ass, squeezing and kneading it as he stared down at the obvious bulge in his husband’s straining pants. “...persuasion if you know what I mean.”

Justin arched a brow and muttered something that sounded suspiciously like, ‘greedy asshole,’ under his breath; but he dipped his head and quickly fell back into character.

“And just what did you have in mind...sir,” Justin asked, peeking coyly through his lashes. “After all, I’m not certain what other of my... skills might be in question.”

“Well, Taylor,”  Brian licked his lips, his cock already twitching with renewed interest at the thought of Justin spread over his desk. “I’ve been hearing some very disturbing things about your ability to be a team player. A few of the ad executives have complained that you’re a bit of a wild card; that you tend to go off on your own and do your own thing, rather than use their ideas.”

Justin rolled his eyes, as this had been a legitimate complaint when Justin took over some of Brian’s more important campaigns; not that Brian had cared. Justin was the best artist he had and if people didn’t like it, they knew where the door was. Brian continued, ignoring his husband’s complaint about ‘incompetent assholes who wouldn’t know art if it bit them in the ass.’

“They question your ability to follow direction; and that concerns me. Perhaps, if you demonstrated your ability to follow my exact instructions, I’d be more willing to hear your side of the story.”

Justin huffed and sat back on his heels.

“Of course, sir,” Justin said, and then squeaked when Brian took the opportunity to grope the greatest ass in Pittsburgh once more, even as Justin tried to wriggle his way out of his lap. “I’d be happy to do anything you asked of me; what would you have me do?”

A wolfish grin spread across his face at those words before it dropped; schooling his face into an impassive expression, Brian rested his elbow on the arm of his chair and dropped his chin into his hand as he studied the boy. He had him just where he wanted him.

“Stand up, Taylor,” Brian commanded, his dick instantly hardening as Justin complied without question, his gaze rapt on Brian’s crotch. Licking his lips, he ran his eyes down over the boy, getting stuck on his spectacular ass again.

Soon.

“Strip and stretch out over the desk, ass up!” he continued as he flicked his eyes back up to meet surprised blue. Smirking, he watched as Justin’s breath hitched and he twisted his hands into the edge of his sweater nervously.

“Sir…?” Justin said, a faint question in his tone as he took a step back. “Mr. Kinney…”

“Are you questioning my directives, Mr. Taylor?” Brian arched a brow; internally smirking when he saw Justin struggling not to mouth off. Meek and mild weren’t words that Brian would ever associate with Justin, but a promise was a promise. “I thought you wanted to keep your job?”

“Of course not, sir,” Justin said between gritted teeth as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt. Brian, eyes half-mast, leaned back to enjoy the unveiling. Fuck, but his boy was gorgeous.

Justin silently slid out of his clothes, letting them pool on the ground at his feet. Turning away, he draped himself across Brian’s desk, his hands gripping the edge and his ass deliciously displayed. Looking over his shoulder, he fluttered his lashes coyly.

“Is this what you had in mind ..sir?” Justin smirked as Brian just stared.

“That’s perfect, Taylor,” Brian purred, his dick hard as a rock as he took a moment to enjoy the sight before him. “It’s as if you read my mind.”

Standing, Brian walked over to the boy and ran his hands down his back, loving the way Justin’s back arched up into his touch. Pressing his lips into Justin’s neck, Brian smoothed a hands down over Justin’s ass and smirked into his skin as Justin squirmed when his fingers caught and latched onto something.

“Well, well, well, well; what do we have here, Taylor,” Brian drawled as he discovered the butt plug that Justin has been wearing all day. “Have you been wearing this all day?”

“Yes, sir,” Justin said, his voice strained as Brian slowly slid the plug out to just the tip and then gasped as he shoved it back in, mimicking the fucking he planned to do as soon as he could get undressed himself.

“And just why is that?” Brian purred, delighting in the little noises Justin made as he added lube and fucked him with the toy.

“I like to be prepared, sir,” Justin gasped, his muscles taut as the toy scraped over sensitive nerves. “For any wants or desires that my employer might need filled.”

“Naughty little boy; look at you, all ready to be fucked,” Brian said, sliding the plug out for the final time and setting it aside. He stepped back and slowly unbuttoned his shirt and slid out of his pants as he stared at Justin’s glistening hole. “Well, as your boss, I have to say that I admire, and am supremely grateful to, your dedication to your job. It will get you far in life.”

Stepping up to Justin once more, he draped himself over Justin’s back, and was about to slid into that sweet, tight heat when his ears caught a discordant sound just beyond his office door.

“What the fuck is that?” Brian groused, his irritation evident as the noise got closer and closer.

Pulling abruptly away from Justin, Brian stalked to the door, just making out what he guessed was supposed to be singing, but really sounded like yowling cats in heat with the occasional scraping of nails on a chalk board. Whipping the door open, he stared balefully at his friends, unmindful of the fact that he was nearly naked and that his open dress shirt did little to hide his very prominent erection.

The guys stared at Brian with no little awe, the exception being Blake, who was in the back and unable to see and still singing Grabe Yahbalz by Bob Denver. Something Brian would have found funny if hadn’t been for the fact that the assholes were interrupting his fun time.

“Just what the fuck are you guys doing here?” He demanded, staring at a still gaping Ted, Todd, Michael, Ben, Emmett, Brandon and now, Blake; who had finally caught onto the others’ problem.

And really, he didn’t get why they were all gaping like morons since it was nothing they hadn’t seen before. It wasn’t like Brian shied away from showing off his goods.

“Um,” Ted stammered, finally averting his eyes. “Well, you see…”

Brian arched a brow and waved his hand in a hurry it up motion.

“Michael was bitching that you were being a crabby, old Scrooge, and refused to go out for drinks because you were working yet again,” Emmett said, completely unruffled by Brian’s nudity. But Brian guessed when you were as gifted as Emmett, it wouldn’t phase him much. “But, given the circumstances, I’d say that you have other plans and our presence is not needed or wanted.”

“What was your first clue?” Brian asked sarcastically, even as he glared at a blushing Mikey.

He should have known this was his idea. Likely he’d gotten all butt hurt when Brian told him no yet again, and he thought this would be a suiting revenge without really thinking it over.  Mikey should have known by now that Justin would have had his balls if he decided to work overtime during the holidays; and since Brian valued those far too much, there was no way in hell that he would test Justin’s resolve. His husband got creative when he was pissed.

“Fuck,” Brandon breathed, still staring at Brian’s dick. Brian couldn’t help preening. It was nice to know he still had it. “I’m almost disappointed that you reneged on our bet.”

“Get your eyes off my man, Brandon!” Justin called, glaring at the other man as if he was hoping he could set Brandon on fire with the sheer force of it.

Which brought Brian back to the matter at hand - he needed to get these idiots out of here before Justin got pissed and stormed off, ruining all of his evening plans. And no fucking way was that going to happen. It was bad enough his plans were delayed to his not-cold as Justin referred to it.

“Ted.” Brian cast a gimlet eye on his CFO, knowing if anyone would get these assholes out of here, it would be him. If for no other reason than he wanted to keep his very lucrative job.

“Yes?” Ted asked hesitantly, eyes still averted.

“If you don’t want to get fired, I suggest you and the rest of these assholes get out of here. Now.” Brian crossed his arms over his chest, inadvertently pinning his shirt against his chest and making his dick stand out even further. Not that he cared.

“Of course, Brian.” Ted nodded and began pushing the others out of the building.

“And Ted,” Brian called, waiting until his CFO halted and looked over his shoulder.

“Yes?” Ted asked nervously, his hand tightly gripping Blake’s. It was good to be feared.

“Stop listening to Mikey,” Brian drawled, rolling his eyes. “It will only end in tears."

Ted nodded again and then quickly squired the lot of out of the offices, muttering under his breath that he was never listening to Michael again. Wise move. Brian slammed the door shut and then stalked back over to his waiting boy.

“Now, where were we, Mr. Taylor?”

Chapter End Notes: