- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AN: Just an FYI - the links in the story are NSFW. Plus, while I tried to find pics with the male form, I didn't find anything I liked; so you'll have to make do with the female form.

Prompts: Brian POV; Ornaments; Brian binding Justin with blood red ribbon; decorating him with gold body jewelry a la his promise in Bell; Justin paying back his promise to be submissive to Brian for a day for Christmas Tree. Accidentally getting burned due to the wax.


 

Brian stepped back and hummed, admiring his handiwork; fuck, but his boy was beautiful like this, and blood red had always been a gorgeous color against all that pale skin. He’d always loved when Justin wore it; and even better, was having him bound in blood-red satin ribbon, completely helpless to his every whim.

Justin made a small noise in the back of his throat as Brian ran a hand over his shoulders and tilted his head in Brian’s direction, his eyes blind to the movement due to the same-colored blindfold across them. But he didn’t say a word as he knew that Brian would follow through on his threat to gag him if he did so. And he really didn’t want that as he had plans for that mouth.

“Beautiful,” he murmured, his fingers tracing the streaks, swirls and drops of blood-red and honey-colored wax on Justin’s shoulders, chest and back; Justin hissed at the contact, the skin still sensitive due to their earlier play.

Brian had made sure to special order the candles he used - a special blend of cosmetic-grade paraffin wax with skin safe dyes - but with a melting point of between 115 to 125 degrees, the first couple of drops still burned a bit until they got the right distance. And Justin had always had sensitive skin, made all the worse due to his allergies, and Brian wanted to be sure Justin wouldn’t have a reaction to the wax.

Sliding his hand back over his shoulder to trail his fingers over the soft, pale skin of Justin’s neck, he fingered the yellow-gold, curved bands of gold lying resting there, each band dotted with a square of pyrope garnet. He’d briefly considered rubies for the collar, but liked the blood-red color of the garnet better. The collar laid flush against Justin’s skin, tight enough to keep from snagging, but not tight enough to choke. And God, he loved the way it looked on him.

Justin’s Adam’s apple bobbed as Brian traced the the lines of the collar, slowly circling until he stood once more in front of his husband. And then gasped as Brian latched onto the gold and garnet chain dangling from the collar and gently tugged, pulling at the nipple clamps attached to the chain. Brian licked his lips as Justin’s back arched, but he otherwise remained still and silent.

Such a good boy; he’d trained him well.

He tugged on the chain again, revelling in the way Justin trembled each time he did, and admired his other handiwork. Another gold and garnet chain attached at the nipple clamps and hung down Justin’s torso, and attached a final, double-stranded, gold and garnet belly chain that rested low on Justin’s abdomen. Again, the body jewelry was a special order to go with blood-red ribbons that made up the rest of Justin’s ornamentation.

Under the chains laid a length of ribbon, crisscrossed over his torso, starting around the neck and then brading down until it was wrapped under his arms twice, passing through the braid and pulling it taut to form a diamond. The ribbon, purely for decoration purposes, continued down over his body in the same fashion until it threaded between his legs, and around his upper thighs and wrapped loosely around his cock and up again.

Brian slid his hand down and wrapped it around Justin’s engorged and leaking cock, the Christmas wreath cock ring resting at the base, and acting like the constraint that the ribbon wasn’t. Giving a slow stroke, he smirked Justin choked and made a low, strangled yelp in the back of his throat, pre-cum dribbling from the tip as he circled the head with his thumb. Justin struggled a bit against the ribbons that bound his hands and arms behind his back, but quickly fell complacent when Brian hissed in disapproval.

Releasing Justin’s cock, Brian lifted his hand and trailed his fingers over Justin’s cheek, tracing the beautifully cut cheek bones down to his mouth. He cupped the jaw and tilted it up until Justin’s face and hair caught the low light, gilding it, and he would have been looking in Brian’s eyes if he hadn’t been blindfolded.

“Such a beautiful mouth,” he murmured as he stroked Justin’s bottom lip with his thumb and asked rhetorically. “I think it needs something filling it, don’t you?”

Justin’s breath hitched and he licked his lips, giving a small nod of his head; although, he didn’t really need to; they had already discussed tonight’s events earlier. But Brian was glad to see that his husband was still on board since they’d tried a couple of new things tonight.

“But first things first,” Brian said as he turned and walked over to the coffee table. Picking up a small, red, squeezy ball, Brian walked back over a put it in his husband’s hand and waited until Justin had a firm grip on it. “You know the rules - if you need me to slow down, squeak it three times; if you need to stop, squeeze it to get my attention and drop it. Nod if you understand.”

Justin gave a firm, decisive nod of his head.

“Good boy,” Brian praised as he slid his hand onto the back of Justin’s head; curling his fingers into the fine, blond hair at the crown, he rubbed his dick over Justin’s lips, teasing him for a moment and then commanded. “Suck.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Candles based on these on Etsy.