- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Prompts: Justin POV; Reindeer; brown, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer g-string; Justin and Brian stumbling into Michael dancing for Ben to Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree; Captain Astro; “My eyes! They bleed!”



 

Justin’s eyes stung and watered as he stared, utterly transfixed by the sight in front of him. And not in a good way. No, what he was looking at defied all explanation, defied all belief and it was definitely something he couldn’t unsee, although he desperately wanted to.

Because there, just beyond the door, was Michael dancing, (or Justin thought it was supposed to be dancing, but was really some sort of spasmodic twitching), in nothing but a brown, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer g-string that looked awfully familiar.

He couldn’t believe that Michael had actually…

Justin cut that thought off because it was quickly wandering into no man’s land and headed straight for enemy territory. He just never wanted to go there.

Scrubbing at his eyes in the hopes of erasing the last two minutes of his life, Justin silently shut the door and leaned his head against it. He couldn’t even look at Brian because then he would have to face the reality of what he’d seen and Brian’s oh-so-droll commentary.

And he just couldn’t do it yet; because, seriously, what the fuck?

His evening had started out so well too.

He and Brian had just finished a very energetic fuck fest complete with all his favorite things. (And what a lovely time it was, even if his ass was a bit sore. Brian had been a bit wound up since being sick wrecked havoc on their sex life the past few days.) And his stomach had just grumbled, letting him know of its impending demise if he didn’t feed it right fucking now, when the phone rang and Mikey had invited them for dinner.

Hours of great sex? Check.

Food he didn’t have to cook for himself? Double check.

All was looking up in Justin’s world when Brian told Mikey they would be there in an hour and that they would bring the wine and dessert. The problem came when they didn’t hit as much traffic as they had expected and ended up showing up to Michael’s thirty minutes earlier than they had anticipated. And then Justin’s evening went to shit.

They had just walked up to the door when the weirdest version of Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree began to play. It sounded like it had been remixed for club play, but why on Earth anyone would want to listen to Christmas carols at a club, he had no idea. Frankly, he went to Babylon to get away from all the so-called Christmas cheer.

Justin had looked over his shoulder and sent Brian an inquisitive look, but Brian just shrugged his shoulders as if he had no fucking idea either. Turning back, Justin knocked on the door and waited for a few moments, but when no one came, he figured he wasn’t heard over the music and knocked louder.

When again, no one came to the door, Brian, being the impatient fucker that he was, told Justin to ‘just open the fucking door and go in; it’s fucking freezing out here.’ Shrugging, Justin turned the knob and swung open the door just as Michael tore off his tear-away pants to reveal his newest acquisition to his smiling husband.

Justin blinked, his mouth gaping as he stared at what he thought might be Michael’s attempt at twerking, but really just looked like he was having a bent over seizure. He blinked again and then swiftly shut the door praying to whatever Gods that might be listening that they erase the last few seconds of his memory. Because that was something he’d never wanted to see.

“Oh, fuck no!” Justin whispered in horror, the scene still playing behind his eyes.  “My eyes! They bleed!”

“Don’t be such a drama princess,” Brian snickered, obviously enjoying Justin’s pain.

“Are you kidding me?” Justin demanded as he whipped around and gave his husband an incredulous stare. “Did you not see what I saw?”

“You forget; I’ve known Mikey since we were fourteen,” Brian rolled his lips under, a sure sign that he was holding something back. “I’ve definitely seen worse.”

“There couldn’t be anything worse that.” Justin shuddered; fuck, how was this is life? First the sex toy list of doom and now Mikey twerking. What next? Ted playing leather Daddy?

Oh, wait; that'd already happened. Fuck his life.

Brian hesitated, and then sighed explosively as he held up a hand and began ticking off on his fingers. “Mikey. Captain Astro underoos. Whipped cream. And an orange dildo.”

Justin just stared at his husband uncertain of what to say.

“Don’t ask,” Brian huffed, yanking out his phone and quickly typing something into it. “Seriously. I don’t even want to go there.”

“Oh, fuck no! Why would you do that?” Justin exclaimed as his mind filled with images he could never unsee.

“Just sharing the love, honey,” Brian drawled with a mocking smile; and the frowned when his phone beeped. He pulled up the message and snickered before typing again.

“I need to you to take me home and fuck the shit out of me. Now!” Justin demanded as he grabbed the lapels of Brian’s coat and shook him. “Anything! Just make me forget!”

Brian rolled his eyes; but then he typed something into his phone again and then shoved it back into his pocket. Grabbing Justin’s hand, he tugged him back down the driveway, opened the car door and shoved him in. Slamming the door, he rounded it and got into the driver’s side.

“You’re lucky you’re so fucking adorable,” Brian groused as he started it, pulled away from the curb and headed down the street. “Otherwise I don’t know how I’d put up with the queening out.”

“Bite me,” Justin spat, squirming away when Brian stopped at the light and proceeded to do so, giving him a firm bite on the neck.

“With pleasure,” Brian whispered against his ear, sending a shiver down his spine.

Justin rubbed his neck, a low thrum of pleasure filling him as Brian licked the area and then pressed a hot, wet kiss to his pulse. Fuck, and just when he thought he’d never get hard again, his dick had to wake up and prove him wrong. Although, he supposed he should be happy about that; at least he knew that Mikey’s show didn’t do permanent damage.

And yeah, still not thinking about that.

“You know, Sunshine,” Brian mused, looking at him from the corner of his eyes as he started to drive down the street once more. “That g-string looked awfully familiar.”

And fuck! He was hoping that Brian hadn’t gotten a good look at that.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Justin said, all innocence.

“Sure you don’t,” Brian snorted, looking back out the windshield as he headed towards Liberty Avenue and likely the diner. “I guess it’s just pure coincidence that it showed up a few days after you were looking over that list.”

“Stranger things have happened,” Justin said with a bright smile that he knew didn’t fool his husband in the least. The man just knew him far too well.

Brian snorted again, rolling his lips between his teeth as he stopped and looked at Justin incredulously as he said, “And then there was this strange charge to our card as well.”

“Was there?” Justin asked, picking at his sleeve. “I didn’t notice.”

If Brian thought he was going to break down and actually admit to sending the g-string to Michael, he was seriously delusional. And didn’t know him as well as he thought he did. Although, Justin had to admit, he never expected Mikey to actually wear the damned thing. He grimaced as he thought back to the show they’d just left behind. How did Ben not bust out in laughter?

That was true love right there.

“Someone’s been a naughty boy.” Brian whispered as he leaned over and nipped the lobe of Justin’s ear. “I’m thinking he needs a firm talking to.”

“Fuck me,” Justin groaned, squirming in his seat as Brian’s hand crept slowly up his thigh to cup his dick, and then gave it a gentle squeeze for good measure.

“Oh, yeah, we’ll be doing that too,” Brian said, his eyes hot as they trailed down over Justin’s body, and landing on his rapidly filling cock. He licked his lips and then sent Justin a wolfish grin as he turned away and continued down the street to look for parking.

“But for now, let’s feed the monster in your stomach before it decides to break through and destroy the world. It’s going to be a long night and I don’t plan on stopping to feed you.”

Oh, fuck; what had he gotten himself into?