- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Prompts: Justin POV; holly; going commando; “Well, if that isn’t a delectable sight to come home to.”; hands gripping the thighs.


“Well, if that isn’t a delectable sight to come home to,” Brian drawled as he walked through the door, swiftly shutting it so that the cold air wouldn’t get in.

Justin looked down, puzzled, as he knew that Brian had only grudgingly agreed to let him hang holly this year. Most likely as he feared banishment from his favorite ‘Christmas treats.’ And then smirked when he realized that his ass was directly within Brian’s line of vision.

“See something you like?”  he asked, giving his ass an impertinent shake.

“Like you don’t know that by now, Sunshine,” Brian said, setting his briefcase down by the door and tossing his coat on the couch. He walked over to Justin, licking his lips and giving him a thorough once over. “I spend enough time worshiping it.”

“And you do a very good job of it too.” Justin snickered, turning back to the bough of holly he was hanging and then gasped when he felt hands circle his thighs and a mouth on his ass. “Brian...what are you doing?”

“Well, since you had my treat so enticingly displayed before me, it would be churlish of me not to partake of it,” Brian smirked, sliding his hands up to the waist of Justin’s track pants.

“Churlish not to partake of it?” Justin snorted. “What are we, back in the…”

Justin gasped when Brian yanked his his track pants down to his knees, and then dropped the bough he was holding when Brian smacked him firmly on the ass.

“Brat.” Brian ran his hands over Justin’s now bare ass. “No underwear, Sunshine?”

“Well, I do know how you love easy access.”

“So eager to please.”

"Well, you know me…” Justin trailed off and cried out when a hot, wet tongue licked along his crack, the tip drawing slow maddening circles against his hole. “Fuck...Brian!”

“Mmmm….we’ll get to that later,” Brian promised in a low, husky voice. “But first, I intend to thoroughly enjoy feasting on this tasty morsel. Better hold on tight, Sunshine.”

“Oh, fuck me.” Justin whimpered and gripped the top of the ladder he was standing on and spread his legs further apart, desperately hoping he made it through the night.