- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Prompts: Justin POV; Presents; Justin wrapped in a bow ala the birthday hustler, but the bow is attached to some sort of sex toy; it has a remote; vibrating butt plug; they are just getting into it when they get a call and they have to rush off to work or some family thing and in his haste Justin leaves it in, Brian takes the remote; bonus if Deb’s present and makes some off color joke.



 

“Remind me, why the fuck are we here again?” Brian asked for the third time that night.

Justin just rolled his eyes and wanted to beat his head against the nearest flat surface; which, given the monologue that he was currently spewing, and that Brian was blatantly ignoring, was likely Michael’s ass. Not that Justin was feeling particularly catty or anything. It’s not like his fun times got interrupted once again by Michael’s incessant need for attention.

Asshole.

“Well, I believe it was something to do with a frantic call from Michael, panicking about something or another,” Justin reminded Brian, again for the third fucking time, a saccharine smile on his lips.

He honestly didn’t care that his husband knew just how fucking annoyed he was by the current events as he was well aware that Brian was as equally irritated at being interrupted.

“Which, as you’ll undoubtedly recall, since I’ve said it three times now,” Justin continued through gritted teeth, “had us scurrying to get dressed and go running to his aid like Rage and JT going after Zephyr; only to find out it was nothing more than a ploy to get us here for Sunday dinner.”

At that point, Michael frowned realizing that neither Justin nor Brian was paying him any mind; and that it only took him ten minutes this time amazed Justin. That had to be a record. Smothering a yawn, Justin watched as Michael opened and closed his mouth several times, but finally just huffed and stormed off when Brian just met that with inscrutable expression. Likely to pout in some dark corner until someone took pity on him and asked him what was wrong. Justin just flashed a diamond sharp smile and cheerfully waved as he strode away.

Yeah, he’d pay for this later when Michael spent days whining about how unfair it was that Brian wasn’t paying any attention to him. And about how selfish Justin was to monopolize Brian’s time and keep him from spending time with his poor, misunderstood best friend.

(Best friend his ass. Best fiend was more like it.)

But at this moment in time, he just didn’t care; he could be doing so many, much more fun things than sitting around listening to Michael drone on and on about…well whatever the fuck he’d been talking about. Justin couldn't really tell as he'd gotten very good at blocking out the sound of Mikey's voice.

Instead, he could home, finishing what he and Brian had started earlier that afternoon. Brian had reluctantly been called into work when there was an issue with one of the accounts boards – something about the file being lost, when, really, it had only been misfiled. (And hadn’t that pissed Brian off; having to travel all the way into the city for something that could have been solved with a simple file search. Heads were going to roll tomorrow.)

So, to sweeten his foul disposition, Justin had decided to give him an early Christmas present; as soon as Brian had informed Justin that he was on his way home, Justin had undressed and slowly opened himself up before inserting the remote-controlled, vibrating butt plug that they’d purchased last month, but hadn’t had the chance to use.

He then tied a bow around the remote and himself and strategically draped himself across the chaise lounge in front of the fire, so that he’d be one of the first things Brian would see as he walked in the door. And what a sight it was; Brian had paused, his eyes instantly darkening with lust as they slowly slid over Justin’s body.

Brian had licked his lips and threw his stuff aside, and quickly undressed as he headed towards Justin. And that’s when the fucking phone rang.

“Fuck this,” Brian muttered, breaking through Justin’s thoughts. “I could be at home right now, buried balls deep into your sweet, tight ass; and instead, I’m here making nice with the Merry Munchers and Happy Homos, listening to shit music and wishing I could impale myself on something sharp.”

Justin flashed him a mocking smile.

“I’d be happy to help you with that, honey,” he purred, smirking when Brian glanced at him sharply. “I definitely have something that would do the job, although it’s hot, blunt and about eight inches rather than sharp.”

“Ha ha; you’re a riot, Sunshine,” Brian said, a sardonic smile on his face; although, there was a hint of interest in those mocking eyes.

“I was just trying to be helpful, honey.” Justin fluttered his lashes, sniggering when Brian rolled his eyes and downed the rest of his Beam. Glancing around the room, Justin’s eyes fell on Deb, and he nodded towards her. “So, what about Deb? How would you classify her? You know being straight and all.”

“Please,” Brian snorted. “She falls under the Happy Homos, as we all know she's a flaming Queen trapped in a woman’s body.”

And Justin had to laugh about that, recalling what Brian had told him about Deb showing up, and making herself at home, at an orgy Brian had thrown during the Stockwell fiasco. True it was for a legitimate reason, but he still remembered his comment to Brian when he’d first heard about it.

“Well, I did try to warn you not to encourage her,” Justin sniggered, and then grinned outright when Brian glared at him. “But as usual, you never listen to me.”

“You are just a mouthy little twat tonight, aren’t you, little boy?” Brian mock sneered, and then turned to Justin and hauled him into his lap. “I think someone is in need of a reminder on proper behavior.”

“And just what are you going to do?” Justin taunted, knowing full well that he was just asking for it. And he loved every minute of it as well. “Spank me? That’s hardly a threat anymore, Brian.”

“Oh, no,” Brian smirked, wagging his finger in Justin’s face. “I have a much more suiting form of torture planned for you tonight, Sunshine.”

And then he smiled broadly; a smile that sent a shiver skittering down Justin’s spine; but whether it was due to fear or anticipation, he wasn’t sure.

“Brian…” Justin trailed off hesitantly, noticing for the first time that he was playing with something in his pocket. He wouldn’t… “What are you doing?”

“You see,” Brian purred, his smug smile growing even larger if it were at all possible. The cat that had caught the canary indeed. “When you were rushing to get dressed, I noticed that you left something inside you; and I also noticed that you left a certain device on the bed…”

“Brian,” Justin whispered, his eyes riveted on Brian’s pocket as a sudden realization dawned. And he shivered again knowing just exactly what Brian had been toying with all this time. “Please, tell me you didn’t.”

“So, what was I supposed to do?” Brian continued, trailing his fingers down Justin’s side, igniting the nerves and leavng the skin burning in his wake. “I couldn’t very well leave it there; after all, it might get lost.”

“Fuck,” Justin muttered, squirming under Brian’s fingers as they slid down further and dipped beneath the waistband of his pants just as he flicked the remote to the first setting. Justin cursed under his breath as the plug began to vibrate against his prostate, shooting sparks down his spine.

“So, while you were hopping around, trying to get your pants on,” Brian smirked, and then flicked the remote off. “I picked it up and pocketed it.”

“I hate you,” Justin hissed, shifting uncomfortably, his dick already hard and leaking as he tried to get his breath back.

Brian just chuckled and flicked the remote again; he tightened his grip on Justin, keeping him firmly against his chest to prevent him from running to the bathroom to remove the damned thing. Then his husband looked around, and seeing that no one was paying them any mind, Brian pressed his lips to Justin’s ear, nipped it and then whispered in a low, husky voice.

“I think dinner is going to be interesting tonight; don’t you, honey?”

“You are so going to pay for this,” Justin vowed, and then held his breath and clutched at Brian’s arms until Brian once again flicked the plug off.

“Oh, but what fun it will be,” Brian said, far too gleeful for Justin’s own good; and Justin groaned as he realized that this was going to be a long night; especially as Debbie chose to walk in at that moment.

“Foods ready!” She yelled to all that was present – Carl, Michael and Ben, Hunter and his girlfriend Chloe, Ted and Blake, Emmett and Drew, Mel, Lindsay, Gus and Jenny, and his mom, Tucker, and Molly. It was quite the full house. “Get your asses to the table before it gets cold!”

“After you, Sunshine,” Brian whispered, activating the remote once more.

Justin clutched his hands into fists and cursed under his breath, glaring malevolently at his husband as he stood. Taking a deep breath, he tried to walk over to the table as if nothing was wrong, but wasn’t as successful as he’d hoped judging by the looks that passed between the others. Luckily, again judging by the smirks, they just seemed to attribute to his and Brian’s very active sex life and not the sex toy that Brian was mercilessly taunting him with.

He sat down gingerly, and sighed with relief when the vibrating stopped. Fuck, he had no idea how he was going to make it through the night without coming in his pants like a school boy. Glaring at Brian once more, Justin piled food onto his plate as usual; but truthfully, he had no idea what he was eating because he was far too worried about when Brian was going to make his next move.

After that, dinner was a blur, with Brian flipping the remote on and off to various settings, barely letting Justin calm himself before he was activating it again; including one memorable moment when he’d switched on to the highest setting for several seconds, making Justin drop his fork and knife.

He’s still not certain how he didn’t just come right then and there.

As it was, Brian would be lucky to make it in the front door without Justin tackling him and impaling himself on his cock to get some relief.

Rubbing a hand through his hair, he was thankful that they were just finishing up dessert and he was frantically trying to come up with a plausible reason to make their escape when Debbie smirked at him.

“Got a problem with your seat there, Sunshine,” Debbie asked, cackling when Justin’s cheeks heated and likely turned a bright red. “You’ve been squirming up a storm since the minute you sat down.”

“Yeah, Sunshine,” Brian said, a smug smile on his face. “You look like you’re pants are on fire; or is that your ass? Wanna share with the class?”

“Fuck you, Brian,” Justin said, trying to be quiet about it, but judging by the laughter around the table, he wasn’t nearly quiet enough.

“Yeah, shut up, asshole,” Debbie said, smacking Brian on the back of the head as she passed by with another platter of food. “You’re likely the cause of his problem in the first place knowing the way you two fuck like bunnies.”

To which Brian just chuckled and said, “Oh, you have no idea.”

Debbie looked at Brian with a funny expression on her face, obviously confused by his answer, but just shrugged as she went back to her seat. Justin’s cheeks heated further, but soon, once they realized nothing more interesting was going to be said, the rest of the table went back to their conversations.

“I will so get you for this,” Justin whispered heatedly, mentally devising ways to make his husband suffer.

“I look forward to it, Sunshine,” Brian smirked; and then activated the remote.

Justin just gritted his teeth and swore violently in his head; Brian was so dead when they got home.