- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AN: So, I'm not fully happy with this vignette; but I've been fighting with it all day and now I'm just done. Maybe I'll go back and make changes later.

Prompts: Brian POV; Santa; Justin as Santa’s Little Helper; Brian coming with the sole purpose of cornering Justin into a quickie during Santa’s break; pampering; "So what kind of toys do you make, little elf?"; ”Nice ears.”, “All the better to hear your moans of pleasure.”


Brian took a sip of his Beam, and glanced over at the clock again, wondering where his husband was as he was nearly an hour later than he’d said he’d be. Sighing, he set his drink aside and tried to focus on the papers in front of him, thankful that after tomorrow, Kinnetik's offices would be closed for the next two weeks unless there was an emergency.

Which is why he was going through this seemingly endless stack of paperwork; he knew that if he even thought about working during that time, Justin would kill him. And speak of the devil. Brian glanced towards the foyer as he heard the door slam and a very familiar voice grumbling in its wake.

When Justin didn’t come in immediately, Brian went back to his paperwork, knowing his husband would eventually make his way into the living room. Justin couldn’t seem to resist the pull of the fireplace for long; evident by the amount of money he'd spent in wood per month alone.

And after a couple of minutes, Justin had, indeed, made his way into the room, still dressed in his elf…sorry, his Santa’s Little Helper costume, ears and all. Justin had an aversion to the word elf for some reason; Brian was certain there was a story behind that, but Justin wasn't talking and Brian was determined to get it out of him someday.

Brian looked up as Justin flopped down on the sofa and buried his face into one of the cushions with a low groan of pleasure that that shot straight to Brian’s dick. Fuck; if he didn’t know any better, he’d swear that the twat had done that on purpose. As it was, he could tell that Justin was dead on his feet and that groan was born of sheer relief of having survived the day rather than something much more pleasurable.

Brian bit back a chuckle and arched a brow as Justin heaved a dramatic sigh and faced him, a scowl on his face.

“Remind me to never do that again; what the hell was I thinking?”

“I think it was something along the lines of wanting practice for later.” Brain snickered at his husband’s pained expression. “Although, why you thought you needed it when you’ve taken care of both Gus and Jenny since they were babies, I have no idea. I did, however, try to warn you to not take on the GLC’s demon spawn, but you wouldn’t listen.”

And he had; he’d warned Justin numerous times not to get mixed up with the GLC and all of their nonsense. But, as usual, something had happened to one of the Santa’s Workshop volunteers – they’d gotten sick or had an accident or something – and Debbie, knowing what a soft touch Justin was, had talked him into donning that ridiculous outfit and helping out.

“I don’t remember Gus ever being that bad,” Justin muttered, heaving another disgruntled sigh as he threw an arm over his face.

“Of course, he wasn’t,” Brian pronounced a bit pompously, smiling as he thought of his Sonny Boy. “He is my son after all; takes after his daddy.”

"Yes, because clearly he gets his sweet and cooperative nature from you," Justin snorted, not even bothering to feign giving Brian any credit for Gus' disposition. Brian glared, but didn't bother to comment on that; he'd deal with that later. Much later. Right now, he had other plans.

"Your son is on the nice list; you most certainly are not," Justin continued just to drive his point home.

 

Brian rolled his eyes and snorted, but, again, said nothing as he couldn't really argue with that assessment.

“But the naughty list is so much more fun,” he quipped as he set his papers aside; he stood and walked over to the couch, staring down at his husband. “There are just so many…pleasurable benefits to being on the naughty list. Like having the freedom to debauch Santa’s elves when no one’s watching.”

“Kinky,” Justin smirked, removing his arm from his face. “I wasn’t aware you were into cross-species relations, dear. I learn new things every day.”

“Ha ha.” Brian gave a mocking smile and then grabbed Justin’s hands, yanking him up off the couch and pulling him against him.

Justin squeaked at the sudden movement, but happily melted against Brian as he cupped his ass, picked him up and carried him over to one of the large floor pillows. Unceremoniously dumping Justin onto the cushion, Brian dropped to his knees and covered Justin’s body, his hands firmly securing Justin’s above his head.

“Not generally,” Brian said, pressing kisses down Justin’s neck. “But there is one Santa’s Little Helper that I can’t wait to get my hands on.”

“Didn’t you get your hands on him enough this afternoon,” Justin asked, and then sighed as he tipped his head back to allow better access to his neck.

Brian smirked and nipped the juncture of Justin’s neck and shoulder as he thought about that afternoon. Debbie had called him in a panic, saying that her Sunshine was not acting like his normal, perky self, (which meant that Justin was in a snit), and demanded that Brian do something about it.

 

Brian had rolled his eyes and scrubbed a hand over his face, really not in the mood to deal with another of Justin's mood swings. But since he was at a stand still in his own work, he quickly agreed just to get her off the phone. And, so, after instilling terror into his art department, Brian had made his way to the venue with a plan that would hopefully make both of their days much more productive in the end.

"So, tell me,” Brian purred into Justin’s ear, yanking him back against his chest. “What kind of toys do you make, little elf?"

“What?” Justin asked, startled by Brian’s sudden appearance. “Brian; what are you doing here? I thought you said that there was nothing on this Earth that could ever convince you to come to one of these things. And believe me, I tried.”

“Some little birdie called and told me that you needed a break,” Brian said, turning Justin around; he walked him back and pressed him firmly against the wall, leaning into him with intent. “And since I was at the office, getting absolutely nothing done because my art department is full of morons; I decided to come down here and take Liberty Avenue's Head Drama Princess off their hands and give him the fucking he so richly needs in the hopes of sweetening his disposition.”

 

Justin scowled and tipped his chin defiantly

“I’d like to see you deal with the little cherubs and see how you fare,” Justin scoffed mulishly, and the cast a malevolent stare at the two dozen or more children running around the room, all hopped up on a year’s worth of sugar.

 

Brian burst out into laughter, making Justin's scowl deepen.

“Never gonna happen, Sunshine,” Brian smirked, ignoring the grumbles of disapproval around the room as he trailed soft kiss along Justin’s jaw and neck, effectively distracting him for the moment. “There is a reason I avoid the GLC like the fucking plague. They are a bunch of pretentious, self-righteous assholes that are training their mini-mes in their like image; which, frankly, is fucking terrifying.”

Brian glanced over his shoulder and watched the so-called cherubs, as Justin dubbed them, shuddering at the mere idea of yet another generation of Tannis’ and Phillips running around Liberty Avenue, scowling at any fag that had the nerve to actually fucking enjoy being one. It was a fate that he didn’t even want to consider.

“Let’s go,” Brian said as he turned back to his husband and, grabbing him by the shirt, yanked him out of the room, and dragging him to a much more secluded place, before he committed homicide. Plus, he had plans.  “I have better things to do than hang around the Center for Where Sex Drives Go to Die; and being here is making my dick soft. And we all know you don’t want that, Sunshine.”

Justin huffed at his comment, but allowed himself to be herded further into the Center, and away from the impressionable minds in the other room; and he wasn’t talking about the kids. Or, at least, not just the kids.

“So, you never did answer me, Sunshine,” Brian said walking past the small auditorium and into the bathroom attached to it.

“Answer what?” Justin huffed; still sulking like a kitten whose fur had been ruffled one too many times.

“What kind of toys do you make, little elf?” Brian purred as he pushed his husband into the stall meant for disabled persons. He quickly shut and locked the door, and then pressed Justin into the wall with his body, grinding his dick against his husband's. “Or maybe a better question should be… what toys do you have for me to play with?”

“Brian…what...oh...” Justin closed his eyes, and his breathing hitched, as Brian snaked a hand down into his…well, not tights exactly; but some sort of God awful, stretch pants, or leggings or whatever the fuck they were, and curled it around his already leaking dick.  Brian grinned; he was so easy lately.

“Naughty elf; is this all for me?” Brian purred as Justin arched his back, shoving his dick further into his hand. Licking his lips, Brian dragged his tongue along side of Justin's neck and swirled his thumb over the head of his cock, drawing slow, maddening circles around it; and relishing the little kittenish mewls that spilled over his lips.

 

"Fuck, you're beautiful," Brian muttered as he watched his husband's lashes flutter against flushed cheeks, his lips parted in pleasure. Capturing Justin's lips, Brian gathered the drops of pre-cum gathered at the head and smeared it down Justin's shaft, stroking and teasing him until he latched onto Brian and all but devoured his lips in his desire to come.

 

But Brian wasn't ready for that to happen just yet.

Justin shivered and quaked, his hips rocking into Brian's hand of their own accord, chasing the white-hot completion, and then groaned when he was thwarted as Brian pulled away. Brian chuckled as Justin cursed him under his breath and  pressed hot, open-mouthed kisses along his neck, sucking until that luminous skin bruised under his lips. He licked and sucked and teased, Justin's hands buried in his hair, as he paused to open his flies and command, his voice dark and hoarse with desire:

“Turn around and brace yourself, Sunshine; I need that sweet ass of yours.”

Justin turned and groaned when Brian kicked his legs further apart, forcing him to spread them as far as his pants would allow. He splayed his hands against the cool, gray tile and wagged his ass impertinently, scoffing over his shoulder.

 

“You know, I don’t think this is what Debbie had in mind when she called and told you 'get you ass down here' and cheer me up,” he said with a snicker, and then gasped as Brian gave his a firm smack.

Cheeky little twat.

“Well, then she should have been more specific in her demands,” Brian countered, pushing his pants down just far enough to release his aching cock. He ran a hand over it, alrady imagining it buried deep in that exquisite ass.

Walking forward, Brian draped himself against Justin's back and pressed him firmly into the tiles, his cock snuggly resting between his cheeks. Brian rocked against Justin, the tip of his cock dragging up and down along the crack, spreading pre-cum and teasing the furled skin he so desperately wanted to penetrate. Biting the nape of Justin’s neck, Brian reached into his back pocket and pulled out some lube.

Coating his fingers, he impatiently opened Justin, first with one finger, and then two, and then three, until Justin was mewling and rocking against them, trying to take them further into his ass.  Pulling away, Brian slicked himself up, and then, lining himself up with Justin’s quivering hole, slid in with one sharp thrust.

Justin keened, his hands scrabbling at the tiles for purchase as Brian gripped his hips and set a hard, fast pace that had them both them quickly screaming out their orgasms with no care to anyone nearby.

 

And considering the near standing ovation they’d received as they exited the bathroom, into the auditorium proper, which was sparsely occupied for some boring lecture Phillip had been giving, they had definitely been overheard. Brian snickered to himself as he recalled Phillip’s outraged expression, not to mention the becoming flush on Justin’s cheeks, as they cut through the auditorium to return to the children’ center. Brian had just nodded and sauntered out.

That had made his day. Especially when he'd heard later on that the lecture attendees were far too busy discussing Brian’s and Justin’s performance to even care about...well, whatever the hell Phillip had been discussing in the first place.

 

But, at the moment, he had better things to focus on; namely pampering his husband, and buttering him up for more of his favorite pastime.

“Mmmm, as delightful as that encounter was,” Brian rasped, he slid his hands up and quickly divested Justin of his shirt, only just biting back a snicker when it caught on one of his ears. “But as I said before, Sunshine; there is no such thing as enough, especially with you. Now flip over for me and get comfortable.”

“Greedy,” Justin muttered, but complied without hesitation, moving around on the cushion until he was lying comfortably on his stomach with his cheek pillowed on his arms.

Brian didn’t bother to dignify that with a remark; instead, he reached for the massage oils that he’d conveniently brought down earlier, knowing that his husband was going to be tired and aching from being on his feet all day. he flipped the cap and poured some in his hands, rubbing them together to warm the oil up. And then he began kneading the muscles in Justin’s neck, arms and back, drawing a low, grateful groan from the blond.

Brian silently worked his way down Justin’s back, down to his tailbone and up again, rubbing out the tight knots that built up over the day. Justin squirmed and moaned and made the most delicious sounds, and it was all that Brian could do not to yank his pants off and fuck that gorgeous ass into the ground. So, in order to distract himself from that lucious ass, he leaned up and pressed a kiss behind Justin’s left ear.

“By the way, nice ears,” Brian said as he flicked the prosthetic ear tip with his finger, his tongue firmly planted in his cheek.

“All the better to hear your moans of pleasure with, my dear,” Justin purred, tossing a smirk over his shoulder when Brian snorted at the reference. And then he flopped back down with grunt. “I didn’t have the energy to even bother with them before I left. I figured they'd come off eventually on their own. Or you'd get tired of them and take care of it for me. Christ, what a fucking day.”

“As I said this afternoon, I tried to warn you, Sunshine; but you didn’t want to hear it.” Brian snickered and continued kneading and working Justin’s back muscles until he was a warm, happy, little puddle of goo.

Or, so he said. Brian just wanted to get him all nice and limbered up for the events to come.

“Come on, Sunshine, lift up,” he commanded as he smacked Justin on the ass.

Justin groaned and lifted his hips, muttering incoherently under his breath as Brian stripped his pants and socks off of him. And then pouring some oil into his hands, Brian continued the massage, starting with Justin’s feet and then slowly working up his legs, adding more oil as he went, until finally he’d reached the crease where Justin’s ass and thighs met.

“Oh, fuck, that feels good, “Justin said, his voice slurred around the edges.

“All part of my grand plan, Sunshine,” Brian smirked as he got to his favorite bit; he kneaded the globes of Justin's ass, drawing happy little sighs from his husband.

“I’m still trying to figure out what I did to deserve this treatment,” Justin said, a hint of disbelief in his voice. “It’s so unlike you to not come at me dick first.”

“It’s all just a ploy to get my hands on your sweet ass; as you well know,” Brian said as he dipped his fingers into the crack and massaged the furled skin, teasing and taunting his husband until gasped and squirmed. Arching his back, Justin clenched his hands into the pillow on either side of his head and bit his lip on a whimper.

“I should have known there were ulterior motives to your actions,” Justin snarked through gritted teeth, writhing and rocking his hips when Brian pushed just the tip of his finger inside him. “There always are.”

Brian laughed and removed his finger, circling the skin there before dipping it in just a little further. Justin cursed and bucked, trying to get Brian to slide his finger in further, but Brian just pulled away again much to his annoyance. Instead, he grabbed Justin’s hips, flipped him over and ran his hands over every inch of skin he could reach as covered Justin with his still clothed body and nipped at his ear.

“And now that I’ve taken care of you,” he smirked, lathing the shell of Justin’s ear, sending a shiver coursing through his body. “I’ve got something of mine you can massage - with your ass.”

Brian stood and quickly divested himself of all his clothing, all the while staring down at his husband, licking his lips as he noted the very hard, leaking cock that was standing proud amongst the neat patch of golden curls. God, he couldn’t wait to have that beautiful cock in his mouth and to fully taste his husband.

“Now that’s more like it,” Justin smirked as he stretched and raised his hands above his head in an effort to put his very delectable body further on display. “I was starting to think you’d gone soft.”

“Not likely, twat,” Brian snorted, dropping onto the pillow and pinning Justin’s wrists into the cushion beneath him; he slid his cock against Justin’s, proving just how not soft he was. “Hold tight, Sunshine; we’re in for a long, hard ride.”