- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Merry Christmas, everyone! Here is the conclusion of my little exercise. Or is it? the prompts awill be at the end as I don't want to spoil the vignette.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Justin moaned and tossed his head, pleasure shooting down his spine as a warm, wet tongue licked its way up the underside of his dick. Licking his lips, he squirmed and gasped as lips wrapped around the head and sucked. Fuck, that felt so good; he could almost believe that Brian was actually sucking his cock and it wasn’t just a dream.Bucking his hips, Justin tried to shove his dick further into the wet heat and made a small sound of dissatisfaction when two hands reached up and pinned them to the bed.

Sighing as the hands holding him immobile slid down his parted thighs, Justin gasped as they were shoved apart and the hot mouth wrapped around his dick bobbed a few times, slicking his skin with spit, before it fully engulfed him. His toes curled and he slid his hand into silky hair, determined to guide whoever was sucking him off with such skill, but was again thwarted when his hand was batted away and placed firmly into the bedding beneath him.

Keening when lips clamped down and slid up his dick, sucking the entire way, Justin could easily imagine the hollowed cheeks and swollen, red lips determined to drive him mad with desire. Clutching at the bed sheets, he moaned as that mouth once again focused on the tip of his dick, swirling its tongue around it, lapping at the pre-cum gathering there.

“Brian…” he murmured, because no one could ever compare to his husband when it came to giving a blow job.

Brian hummed, the vibrations shooting fire over his skin, and it was all Justin had in him not to buck up into his husband’s mouth again. And then he whimpered in displeasure as Brian’s mouth pulled off of him; but it was a short lived disappointment as his tongue was back, stabbing into the slit and teasing the underside of the head just as Justin liked.

“Oh, fuck,” he muttered, and again slid his fingers into Brian’s hair, and curled them into the strands and tugged, telling him to fucking get on with it.

Brian chuckled and then engulfed his dick once more; sucking and licking until Justin’s dick hit the back of his throat. He shoved Justin’s legs further apart, splaying them so wide that Justin couldn’t help being glad for his flexibility, and exposed the pink hole he so loved to torment. But instead of opening Justin up as he expected, Brian simply slid one lubed finger in and tapped at the bundle of nerves that had Justin flying in no time.

Justin gasped, and then cried out as Brian bobbed his head, sucking and swirling his tongue over Justin’s dick. He slid his finger in and out of Justin’s ass, scraping over his prostate with each pass, until, finally, Justin convulsed, pleasure radiating over his nerves as he spilled down Brain’s throat.

Gasping, Justin’s eyes popped open and he stared blurrily at his smugly grinning husband, whose head was propped on his stomach, his eyes sparkling with mischief as he stared up at him. Justin huffed and stretched, and smiled lazily at Brian and tugged him up until he was hovering over him.

“Good morning, Sunshine,” Brian murmured, pressing butterfly kisses all over his face and jaw before capturing Justin’s lips in a kiss that curled his toes. Tasting himself on his husband’s tongue, Justin hummed and sucked on it, enjoying their combined flavors until Brian pulled away and whispered. “Merry Christmas.”

“Merry Christmas to me indeed,” Justin murmured back, sated for the moment as he stroked his hands through Brian’s hair; and then sighed when Brian lay on top of him, covering his body from chest to toe. God he loved the feel of Brian’s weight on top of him. “And too you; but don’t even think that you're getting anything more than a blow job out of me today, Buster. I don’t think my ass can take it after last night.”

Brian snickered, and Justin was certain he was vividly recalling their very enthusiastic fucking after spending a day with the munchers, wrapping presents and trying to get all the last minute things done before their Christmas brunch started. They had barely had the chance to talk to one another, let alone touch; which led to a very randy Brian throwing Justin on the bed and fucking him senseless, leaving him sore in all the right ways.

But there was no way in hell he was going to let his husband anywhere near his ass; he was already paying for last night's activities as it was. He really didn’t need any more teasing from the family; although, why they still acted amazed at the fact the Brian was a fuck machine, he didn’t know. It’s not like anything about Brian’s libido had changed outside of just becoming more focused.

Meaning Justin was his sole distraction these days.

But perhaps their news would hold off the teasing; at least for the day.

“No worries, Sunshine,” Brian smirked as he kissed his way down Justin’s body, distracting Justin from his thoughts. “I have no intentions of abusing your ass any further.” Justin snorted skeptically, which had Brian quickly adding. “Well, at least not for the rest of the morning.”

Justin snorted again; that sounded far more likely.

But his husband was also looking far too smug for his own good, which made Justin watch him suspiciously.

“Brian...?” Justin trailed off as Brian straddled him, and just stared his husband with confusion, and then groaned when a lubed hand took his cock in it and began stroking, quickly bringing Justin to full hardness once more.

Not that it surprised him really; Brian had always been a walking aphrodisiac and Justin never could resist him.

“I have other plans for this beautiful cock,” Brian purred, running his fingers over the shaft, teasing it before he gripped it firmly at the base.

Justin hissed, and then gasped as Brian rose up and impaled himself Justin’s cock. Clenching at the sheets, Justin swore under his breath, desperately trying to hold back his orgasm as Brian tightened around him, his muscles clenching so tightly, Justin was afraid his dick might just pinch off.

“Fuck, Brian!” Justin panted, eyes clenched shut and his forehead beaded with sweat as he fought the urge to plow into his husband’s ass and end things before they could really get started. After all, it wasn’t too often that Brian offered his ass up for the taking and Justin certainly wanted to enjoy every minute. “A little warning next time; I nearly came and then where would you be?”

“Oh, I knew you had better control than that, Sunshine,” Brian panted, his brow pressing to Justin’s as he tired to get his muscles to relax. “I wasn’t worried. Fuck, I forget just what a big boy you are sometimes. Your packaging is so deceptive, all pretty and petite and…ow!”

“Asshole,” Justin hissed as he smacked the back of his husband’s head. “I am not short! I’ll have you know that I am only an inch or two away from the average height for men. And you really shouldn’t taunt the man who has his cock up your ass. You never know just what he might do in punishment.”

“As appealing as that sounds, you’re just going to have to curb that thought, Sunshine,” Brian said breathlessly, groaning as he rocked his hips experimentally. “As I said, I have plans.”

And then Justin was lost as Brian rode him for all he was worth, sliding up and down on Justin’s cock with urgency that spoke of stolen moments due to the presence of children in their house. How Jenny hadn’t come running to wake them up yet, he didn’t know, but it likely had something to with Gus keeping her occupied. He really needed to buy something special for that kid.

Gripping Brian’s hips, Justin met him thrust for thrust, panting and groaning as the heat built between them, his muscles taut and coiled as they strove toward orgasm. Wrapping a hand around his husband’s cock, Justin stroked Brian in time to their thrusts, and watched as Brian threw his head back, the walls of his channel clenching as he came. Crying out, Justin’s vision whited-out and he spilled inside Brian, his hands clutching at his back as he rode it out.

“Mmmm…I’ll say it again,” Justin muttered, his breath still labored as he came back down. “Merry Christmas to me.”

Brian just laughed and then, peeling himself off of Justin, stood and yanked the blankets away from him. Justin whined and the curled up on his side, his arms wrapped around his stomach as he tried to ignore his husband’s prodding.

“Come on, Sunshine,” Brian said, poking Justin in the side, and laughing when Justin hissed at him. “Time to get up; we’re going to be inundated soon.”

“Can’t we just stay here,” Justin whined, and almost hated himself for sounding exactly like Michael, but he was far too comfortable to care at the moment. And he said as much. “I’m too comfortable to move.”

“Nope; kids to entertain,” Brian said, poking at him relentlessly as he reminded Justin of why they needed to be awake. “And announcements to make.”

And that sobered Justin up in an instant.

“Are you sure we should…” Justin trailed off and bit his bottom lip, his stomach knotting as he thought about the family’s reaction to their news.

Brian sighed and sat down on the bed; running a hand soothingly over Justin’s side, he rolled Justin onto his back and stared at him.

“Justin, you need to tell them; and soon,” Brian said, arching a brow when Justin averted his gaze. “They’re going to notice sooner or later; it will become obvious something is going on. You can’t hide it. And I’m really not sure why you’ve been waffling on this; you know everyone is going to be thrilled.”

“Most of them,” Justin said a bit grumpily. Yeah, he was pouting; but when your hormones were going wild… Sue him. “You know that…”

“Fuck them,” Brian said, cutting Justin off before he could finish the sentence.

“Brian…” Justin said, but then trailed off again as he didn’t know how to comfort his husband when it came to this. God, his friends could be such assholes.

“No; seriously, Justin,” Brian continued, giving him a look that brooked no arguments. “If they can’t be happy for us, then they aren’t the friends I thought they were and I don’t need them in my life.”

Justin huffed, still not convinced that Brian was really ready to deal with the fallout; especially when it came to Captain Whiney and his sidekick Interfering Baby Mama. But he also knew that if he didn’t say anything, the others could find out from other sources; and then there’d really be hell to be paid.

His mother alone… Justin shuddered at the thought. Better to control the information they get than to have them beating down the door thinking something a whole lot worse.

“Besides, I can’t wait to see your mother’s face when you tell her she’s going to be a grandmother,” Brian smirked, running his hands over Justin’s stomach, still trying to decide if there was a bump there or not. “I’m uncertain who is going screech louder, Debbie or Mother Taylor.”

“Michael,” Justin quipped, confident in his assessment. “Definitely Michael; he has the ability to reach notes that only dogs hear. Poor, little puppies."

“Twat,” Brian snorted, smacking Justin on the arm; but he didn’t refute it, so score one for him. “And, by the way,” Brian leaned down and pressed a sweet kiss to Justin’s stomach. “Good morning, Sunbeam.”

“You are such a sap,” Justin teased, but he also couldn’t help smiling broadly at Brian’s gesture. “Everyone goes on and on about how I’m the emotional one between the two of us; if they only knew.”

“And you better not tell them,” Brian said, pinning Justin with a gimlet stare. Justin wasn't worried though as he knew better. His husband was a total softie.And he soooo adored him. “I’ve worked far too hard to cultivate my heartless bastard persona. I do not need Theodore to start thinking I’ve gone soft and grow lax at work.”

“I think you killed that rep the day you married me, Stud,” Justin laughed, running his hand over Brian’s hair and pushing it back from his face. “It’s only going to be worse when they see you with Sunbeam.”

“Are you kidding?” Brian stood and struck a smug pose. “I knocked up the hottest guy in Pittsburgh; they’re going to think I’m a God. Which I am, of course.”

“So modest,” Justin said dryly, kicking out with his foot and nudging Brian, nearly toppling him over. “Why people call you a narcissist, I’ll never know.”

Brian just rolled his eyes and grabbed Justin’s hands and yanked him out of bed.

“Come on, Sunshine,” Brian said, swatting Justin on the ass as walked ahead of him into the bathroom. “Shower time; and if you’re a really good boy, I might just blow you a second time.”

“Brian,” Justin paused, unable to believe he was about to say this, but there was the baby to consider. “You don’t think we have too much sex, do you? I mean with Sunbeam coming….”

Brian froze and stared at him in horror; and really, Justin didn’t blame him. He was kind of horrified himself that he’d even considered it. Six months without sex was so not happening if he had any say in it.

“Oh, no you don’t,” Brian commanded, crossing his arms over his chest as he stared at Justin in disbelief. “Who the hell has been filling your pretty little head with such nonsense?”

Justin opened his mouth to respond, but was quickly hushed when Brian just grabbed him once again and dragged him over to the shower.

“No, I don’t want to know,” he said, turning on the water and adjusting it to the right temperature. “Because if you do, I will have to kill them and I don’t need to spend Christmas in jail. Now, into the shower with you; so I can erase the last two minutes from both of our minds.”

Justin quietly complied as he really didn’t want to set Brian off further.

“Too much sex” Brian scoffed as he pushed Justin against the wall and dropped to his knees. “As if there is ever such a thing.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Prompts: Justin POV, Merry Christmas; Christmas morning wake up call; Gus and/or Jenny pounding on the door just as they finish; Justin and Brian are going to be daddies; mpreg; you should use it in the vignette, have Justin be like, do you ever think we have too much sex? And Brian being outraged, like, there is no such thing as too much sex, who has corrupted you.