- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Prompts: Justin POV; Candy Cane; a jumbo peppermint stick and Justin is an unrepentant tease; “Everyone has their breaking point.


 

 

Justin stared down at his treat, his pupils dilating as he took in its girth and length. He licked his lips, and slowly, and carefully, unwrapped it, making sure to take his time so that in his haste to taste it fully, it wouldn’t result in any unintentional damage. Flicking his eyes up at his husband, he dragged a single finger along its length and giggled softly when Brian’s eyes instantly heated and he cursed softly under his breath.

Looking back at the shaft in his hand, Justin slid his other hand along the length, marveling at the surprisingly smooth, satiny exterior to something so hard that it could break his jaw if he wasn’t careful. He gave it a few experimental strokes, giggling as he decided on a game plan, and completely ignored the groaning man in front of him.

“Fucking tease,” Brian grumbled, his breath hitching at a particularly long, slow stroke.

“Oh, hush,” Justin muttered back, far too intent on his prize to worry about how he’d pay for this later. “I’m working here.”

“I’ll show you working as soon as I can get away from here,” Brian muttered, his eyes growing dark with lust as Justin leaned over to give the tip a tentative lick.

“Mmmm, so good,” Justin sighed happily, snickering when Brian just shot him a baleful glare. God, how he loved teasing this man.

“I’m going to show you what else tastes good if you don’t fucking get on with it,” Brian threatened, squirming in his seat. Justin just grinned and finished pulling away the rest of the trappings.

“Promises, promises, “ Justin taunted, and then wrapped his hand firmly around the base of the shaft and gave it long, wet lick, reveling in Brian’s quiet whimper.

It wasn’t often that he could, figuratively, nearly bring his husband to his knees with such a simple action and he had to admit he thoroughly enjoyed Brian’s creative swearing.

Deciding that he’d tortured the man enough, Justin licked the shaft until it was was completely wet and glistening with his saliva, making small sounds of pleasure as he did so. God, but it was just so fucking good. One of the things he loved best about this time of year. And then, once it was finally covered with his spit, he took the shaft in as far as he could.

Which was impressively far given its size and rigidity.

Brian groaned and clenched his hands into tight fists as he watched Justin attempt to deepthroat it before alternating licking and sucking the shaft with enthusiasm. Justin bobbed a few more times before pulling off with loud, sucking pop.

“This is the best thing ever,” He declared, grinning at a very tense and breathless Brian.

“Fuck it!” Brian said between gritted teeth, stabbing the intercom with his index finger. “Cynthia, please cancel and reschedule my meeting with Ted and let the rest of the staff know that I am to be disturbed only on pain of death.”

“Yes, Brian,” Cynthia snickered, knowing full well what was about to happen.

“And, Cynthia,” Brian continued, glaring at Justin as he got out of his chair. “Tell Julie to take the rest of the day off; I won’t be needing her.”

“Of course, Brian,” Cynthia agreed before hastily signing off.

Justin scrambled to his feet and slowly backed away from his husband.

“Oh, no, you don’t, you little brat,” Brian growled, swiftly eating up the distance between them. He yanked the foot-long candy cane from Justin’s hand and tossed it aside. “You’re going to pay for that little stunt. You couldn’t even wait one fucking hour.”

“Nope,” Justin snickered, gasping as Brian hauled him against him and then carried him over to his desk, and slammed him down on it. “Oh fuck!”

“That’s what you get for teasing the lion in his den,” Brian said as he ripped Justin’s clothes from his body. Brian shoved his thighs apart, and then quickly undid his own pants, shoving them to his ankle. “Oh, look; is this all for me?” Brian asked as he slid two fingers into Justin’s lubed ass.

What? Justin knew his husband well and didn’t want to wait to be prepared.

“Oh, fuck, yes!” Justin cried out as Brian’s fingers brushed over his prostate. “Fuck; I’m actually quite impressed you held off as long as you did. I was expecting to be jumped after the first lick.”

“Yes, well, living with you, I have learned the art of patience,” Brian smirked as he lubed his cock, and then slowly slid home. Justin gasped and tightened around the intrusion, bringing forth another string of colorful expletives. “But everyone has their breaking point. Now you better hold on, little boy; you’re in for a long, hard ride.”