- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Prompts: Brian POV; Hot Chocolate; temperature play; the use of both hot and frozen hot chocolate; “What makes you think I’m up to anything?”


 

Brian paused at the bedroom door, his suit jacket in one hand and his briefcase in the other, just staring at the sight before him. He licked his lips, and distracted by the very nude blond in front of him, he almost missed the strategic way Justin had angled his body  in front of the bedside table.

Almost.

Brian set his briefcase down by the door and threw his suit jacket over one of the overstuffed armchairs that Justin had insisted on being part of the decor. Something about wanting a comfortable seat when he felt the urge to sketch in the middle of the night. But he digressed. Arching a brow at his grinning husband, he tried to peek around Justin to see what he was hiding, but his husband just shifted once more to block his view with nothing but a Sunshine smile.

Huffing in resignation, he went with it for the moment, and slid out of his shoes before padding over to Justin in stocking feet. He slid his eyes slowly over Justin’s naked form, his eyes and body heating as he took in his husband. Fuck, but he was beautiful. It amazed him all these years later that this man was his. He had no idea what he’d done to deserve him, but there wasn’t a day that went by where he didn’t thank a god he didn’t believe in for his presence.

He dragged his eyes back up, smirking when he noticed the hardening cock standing proudly away from Justin’s body and the delicate pink that suffused his cheeks. Stepping into and pressing himself against his husband’s body, Brian relished the soft gasp that fell from Justin’s lips as he felt Brian’s answering erection.

Sliding his arms around the blond, Brian pulled him closer until they were flush, the soft fabric of his pants and shirt rubbing in an enticing way against bare skin. He slid a single finger down Justin’s jaw and tipped his head up, studying blue eyes blown by lust until only a thin band of blue surrounded the pupil.

“What are you doing?” Brian asked, gripping Justin’s jaw firmly so he couldn’t look away.

“Nothing,” Justin said, his tone all innocence even as he coyly stared at Brian through his lashes.

Brian chuckled, knowing better than to believe the little brat’s act.

“That smile might work on Deb and the others, Sunshine,” he smirked, pressing a small kiss to the tip of Justin’s ear just to hear the hitch in his breathing once more. He tipped his head back and arched a brow. “But you can’t fool me. I know you too well.”

“What makes you think I’m up to anything?” Justin mock pouted, making Brian growl in the back of his throat and grip him tighter; and barely held back the urge to kiss it from his face.

The little twat did that on purpose knowing full well how it affected him. A suspicion confirmed when Justin smirked knowingly. Well, two could play that game. Brian slid his hand over one well-formed ass cheek and smacked it firmly, before dragging a finger over the very tempting crack of his ass. Justin groaned and melted further against him.

“I know that look,” Brian sniggered and tapped Justin on the nose; a snigger that morphed into a full-blown laugh as Justin scowled at the action and smacked him soundly on the chest. “So, what’s behind your back?”

Justin smirked and stepped out of his arms, and then moved to the side to reveal a small round tray on the bedside table, filled with a small bowl of some frozen chocolate concoction and several ceramic shot glasses filled with some sort of brown-colored liquid. Frowning at the tray, he looked to his husband for an explanation.

“Hot and Frozen Hot Chocolate,” Justin explained with a small smile; one that broadened when Brian’s breath hitched as he imagined whatever sexy game his devious little blond had come up with this time. Justin looked up at him through his lashes. “I just thought you might want to join me in having a little dessert.”

Brian inhaled sharply and looked at the tray again.

“You know I don’t eat carbs after seven,” Brian said, studying his husband for a long moment, curious to see what his answer would be.

“Who says you were going to be the one eating it?” Justin smirked knowingly.

Brian exhaled just as sharply and licked his lips, his cock hardening further as he imagined Justin drizzling the frozen hot chocolate over his skin and then taking a shot of hot chocolate before lapping it up; and the shock, and delicious contrast, of hot and cold sensations. Justin pressed against him and raised up on his tiptoes to whisper against his ear.

“I was planning on making you the platter.”

Brian looked at Justin and then back at the tray; he licked his lips again and then looked back at Justin one final time and said in a low, husky voice:

“You sure you want to play this game, Sunshine; you might get more than you bargained for.”

“Oh, I’m sure I can handle it,” Justin smirked as he pulled away, gesturing to a strategically placed lounge chair covered with one of their deep blue bath sheets. And then as he sashayed over to it with his bowl of chocolate. “More to the point, I know exactly how to handle you.

Brian couldn’t get his clothes off fast enough.