- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Prompts: Justin POV; Bell; Night at Babylon; Christmas-themed body jewelry; public sex; “Well, well, well; what do we have here?”


 

Justin tipped his head back and raised his hands above his head as he swayed to the music, the thumpa thumpa pulsing through his veins and igniting his soul in a way that only it could. God he’d missed dancing at Babylon so much. Sadly, unlike in his misspent youth, work and a whole slew of other activities prevented he and Brian from visiting more than once or twice a month. So when he finally made it, he liked to take full advantage of the dance floor.

He raised his hands further in the air, bringing his slightly too small shirt with it and baring about three inches of his belly. Just enough to expose the newest body decoration that hung low on his stomach - a gold, two-tier, belly chain that cinched in the middle just below his belly button with a diamond snowflake charm and a bell dangling from it.

It was delicate, and definitely meant for a more feminine figure, but when he’d seen it this afternoon while doing the last of his Christmas shopping, he just had to have it. He’d always loved fine things; and more to the point, he loved the way Brian reacted when he wore body jewelry. For, as much as he’d scoffed at Justin’s nipple ring, it sure hadn’t stopped him from getting harder than a rock every time he found some new body adornment.

Running his hands through his hair, Justin gasped and then purred happily as familiar arms wrapped around his waist and pulled tightly him against a very hard chest. Moaning softly as Brian ground his hardening cock into his ass, Justin threaded his fingers through chestnut hair and twisted his head to accept the deep kiss he knew was coming.

Justin gripped the fine hairs at the back of Brian’s head and gave himself over to the kiss, sucking his husband’s tongue into his mouth; and then groaned when Brian proceeded to map his mouth once again, their tongues tangling in a well known dance. He lost himself in Brian’s lips, and teeth and tongue until they finally came up for air.

“Well, well, well,” Brian taunted, his voice raspy as he slid his hands under Justin’s shirt and lifted it just enough so that he could admire the golden chain wrapped around his middle. “What do we have here, Sunshine? I don’t think I’ve seen this one before.”

“You like?” Justin asked coyly, knowing full well by the hard dick against his ass that he did.

“Oh, I definitely like,” Brian affirmed, tugging a little on the charm dangling near his belly button, his gaze sparkling with desire. “But now it has me envisioning all sorts of filthy things.”

“Oh, yeah?”

Justin gasped as Brian slid his hands back around his bare midriff, pulled him flush against him and started a slow, sensual rhythm to the new song. One that he remembered playing the night after his and Brian’s reunion at Vanguard. (He refused to even think the name of the twit that had become his biggest mistake.) The woman’s husky voice, begging her lover to kiss her, was fully in sync with his own desires.

“Like what?” he asked breathlessly.

Brian caressed his stomach where the chain laid; his fingers toying with the length as he pressed his lips to his ear.

“Like a chain like this, only thicker and stronger, wrapped around your waist and connected to a similar chain that’s attached to a pair of nipple clamps.”

Brian slid his hands up and pinched his nipples, sending a jolt of pleasure skittering down his spine; and Justin couldn’t help but groan at the image his husband was painting. Brian continued to play with them for a minute before sliding one hand up his chest to lightly wrap around his throat and pull him back, pinning Justin to his chest, whispering hotly.

“And then another attached to a pretty little collar, wrapped around your pretty little neck.”

“Fuck.” Justin cried out and ground his ass into his husband’s crotch, his own cock harder than steel and pressing painfully against the zip of his pants.

Brian chuckled darkly, grinding back as his hands slid back down and wrapped tightly around Justin’s hips, anchoring him there as they rolled and dipped to the music. Fuck, he should have known better than to start a game he knew he couldn’t win. Brian just knew him too well and knew which buttons to push in order to leave him a hot, leaking mess.

“And maybe a chain-link leash to parade you around,” Brian finished softly, a smirk on his lips as he knew damned well what he was doing to Justin. “Of course, we’d need just the right outfit to compliment your baubles and the appropriate venue to show you off.”

“Brian…” Justin gasped, his artist’s mind picturing it all too clearly, and loving every bit of it.

Brian slowly slid the shirt up, forcing Justin to raise his arms as he tore it off of him and dumped on the floor for later retrieval. Running them back down his arms, Brian mapped Justin’s chest as he pressed hot, wet kisses against his jaw and down his neck, sucking at the juncture as he reached it. Justin groaned, heat flashing through his body as Brian licked his way back up to whisper against his ear once more.

“Such a pretty little pet you’d make; all ripe for the taking; to be seen and appreciated by all, but cherished, worshiped only by me.

And yes, Justin could see it; and in that moment he wanted it more than he could say. Sex had never been boring when it came to him and Brian, but fuck - they’d never played quite like that before. Oh, he’d known that Brian had gone to the Meat Hook in the past; mostly to watch, but occasionally to scene. But for some reason he’d never fully introduced Justin to that side of him—outside of some mild bondage and dominance games—and Justin couldn’t help his curiosity.

“Look at them, Sunshine,” Brian murmured, drawing his attention to the growing crowd around them, all watching to see what Brian would do next. And fuck if it didn’t make him hot. He’d always had a bit of an exhibitionistic streak; one honed by Brian. “All these horny queers; just dying to get their hands on you. But knowing they can’t because you’re mine!”

“Brian…” Justin whimpered, squirming as Brian slipped his fingers just beneath the waist of Justin’s pants, teasing the head of his cock.

“Think we should give them a show?” Brian asked, nipping him on the ear.

“What? Right here?” Justin asked, slightly alarmed as Brian’s hand crept slowly down inside of his pants to cup his dick. “On the dance floor?”

“Well, we could move to the stage,” Brian teased, nodding to the platform in the middle of the room. “Put you front and center so every queer in the room can see what they will never have.”

“Brian!” Justin exclaimed, his cheeks flushing hotly at the thought, even as his dick hardened further. Brian chuckled and gently squeezed his cock.

“Bet you’d like that, wouldn’t you, Sunshine?”

“Asshole,” Justin griped, bucking his hips forward as Brian slid a hand over his cock, giving it a nice, long, slow stroke. And fuck, he wasn’t going to last much longer if Brian kept this up.

Brian just laughed and continued stroking, whispering all manner of dirty things in his ear, things he wouldn’t repeat even in less than polite company, but fuck did it make him hot. Justin rocked his hips, alternately rutting his dick into Brian’s hand and grinding his ass against Brian’s crotch, chasing that white hot heat that was building in his groin.

“You feel so good, baby," Brian groaned and shuddered as Justin ground against him again and doubled his efforts, speeding up until Justin was hot and shaking and so fucking close. “What I wouldn’t give to yank your pants down right here and impale you on my dick. Fuck, you’d feel so good. So hot and tight, and all these horny fucking queers would get on their knees and beg for a taste of your dick. Look at them. Touching themselves as I touch you."

Justin opened his eyes half mast, and watched as the men surrounding them had nearly stopped dancing, their hands on their cocks or dicks grinding against each other as they watched Brian take him apart. Fuck that was hot. Brian popped the button on Justin’s pants and then slid his other hand into them and cupped his balls, rolling them gently before slipping behind them to stroke his perineum.

“That’s it, baby,” Brian whispered, speeding up one final time as he felt the tell tale quake of Justin’s body. “Come for me, Sunshine; come for me!”

Justin cried out as his body tightened and convulsed, his orgasm sweeping over him in a flash of heat the whited out his vision.  Panting, Justin rode out the rest of his orgasm, and then slumped against his husband, only slightly disappointed to feel the stiff dick still prodding at his ass; he’d hoped that he’d take Brian over the edge with him.

But he supposed he could repay him in kind as soon as he got his breath back.

“Mmmm...fuck, I am good,” Brian smirked, pulling his hands out of Justin’s pants and licking them clean much to their audience’s pain and pleasure. He then buttoned Justin up and then stooped to grab Justin’s shirt,  and then threw  it and a still woozy Justin over his shoulder on the way up and strode towards the door. 

“Let’s go, Sunshine; I’ve got a hard-on with your name on it.”