- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Prompts: Brian POV; mittens; red; one saying something about ice being sexy during sex and the other saying snow down the shirt is not foreplay; scuffle leads to outdoor sex “So, you wanna tell what that stunt was all about?”


 

“You can run, but you can’t hide, Sunshine,” Brian called out into the wilderness surrounding him.

A maddening giggle echoed through the trees ahead of him. Close enough to taunt him, but far enough away to have Brian huffing as he tried to close the distance. Despite being on the shorter side, Justin was a fast little shit. How the fuck had he gotten ahead of him so quickly?

Brian paused, shivering and cursing under his breath as he scanned the wooded area behind Britin, hoping to catch a glimpse of the brat. They had been outside clearing the snow from the pathways and driveway when the little shit had snuck up on him and dumped a handful of snow down the back of his shirt. He then took off laughing as Brian stood stock still in shock.

Cursing once more, he closed his eyes and focused his other senses, and then smiled when he heard a twig snap and snow crunching underfoot to the right and in front of him. Turning in that direction, he scanned the trees and then smiled wolfishly as he caught a small flash of red - one that was the exact hue of the brat’s brand new mittens.

Walking stealthily in that direction, Brian kept that bright, red beacon in sight as he slid through the trees and circled around, coming back up directly behind Justin. The brat thankfully was looking away from him. When he got his hands on Justin, he was going to throw him over his knee and swat his little ass.

Or...on second thought, maybe not.

It wasn’t much of a punishment when the other person liked it.

Keeping a careful eye on where he was stepping, Brian crept up behind Justin, grinning just a tad smugly when he noticed that his husband was still completely oblivious to his presence and was, in fact, focused in the opposite direction. Bad move on his part. He should know better by now to not underestimate just how sneaky Brian could be.

“Gotcha ya, you little brat,” Brian exclaimed as he grabbed Justin around the waist and yanked him back against his chest. Justin squealed, his arms flailing wide as he whipped his head around in surprise, and Brian couldn’t help but chuckle at his reaction.

“You scream like a girl,” he snickered as he spun Justin around and pushed him against the tree he’d been hiding behind.

“I do not!” Justin refuted hotly, squirming against Brian in a most delightful way as he tried to prise himself from Brian’s arms.

“Yeah you do,” Brian disagreed, utterly amused; he tightened his grip on the blond, fitting himself neatly between his spread legs. Justin huffed. “So, you wanna tell what that stunt was all about?”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” Justin stated just a bit too quickly, the picture of virtuous innocence.

“That innocent smile hasn’t fooled me in a long time, Sunshine,” Brian said as he grabbed Justin’s mittened hands and pinned them to the tree behind him. He dipped his head and nuzzled his nose against the hollow of Justin’s ear, delighting in his sharp gasp. Most likely more to do with the cold than anything else.  “You’re going to pay for your actions, little boy. Likely with my bare hand on your pretty ass.”

“Oh but, honey...” Justin simpered, fluttering his lashes like some demented queen. “I thought you said that ice during sex is just so fun and sexy.”

“Twat,” Brian groused, rolling his eyes. Leave it to the brat to try and talk his way out of trouble by throwing Brian’s own words back at him. “Yes, ice during sex is sexy. Snow down the shirt on the other hand does not count as foreplay. It’s a declaration of war.”

“Fuck,” Justin muttered once he realized his little act wasn’t going to work; he scrabbled at Brian’s hands, fighting to be released. He cursed again once he realized that his mittens, while reminiscent of his childhood, were absolute shit when it came to any kind of leverage.

“Bet you’re regretting those mittens now, aren’t you, little boy,” Brian taunted as he pressed his body fully against his captive. Now that he had the little twat where he wanted him, it was play time. “Nostalgic they may be, but practical? Not so much.

“I like them,” Justin said a bit petulantly, staring balefully at his trapped hands. “Or at least I did.”

“You know, I wasn’t all that sure about them when you first bought them,” Brian drawled as he worked at the straps wrapped around Justin’s wrists, swiftly undoing them and then using them to bind his wrists together. Justin huffed as he then looped them over a knob on the tree left from a broken or cut branch. He stood back and grinned at his very annoyed looking husband. “But now, I’m starting to appreciate them more with every passing minute.”

Justin stood on his tiptoes and wriggled, desperately trying to unhook himself, but he wasn’t quite tall enough to work the straps over that last little bit of branch. Realizing his efforts were futile, Justin let out a low growl, sunk back down and all but stomped his foot in indignation.

“Brian!” he huffed.

“Yes, darling?” Brian snickered, enjoying husband’s difficulties far too much.

“Get me down from here,” Justin demanded, his cheeks flushed a gorgeous shade of red due to his continued struggles.

“I don’t think so,” Brian purred as he walked towards his husband. “I quite like you right where I have you. All trussed up and at my mercy.” He pressed his body into Justin’s, slipping effortlessly between his spread thighs once more and ground his rapidly filling cock into Justin’s. He wrapped his hand around his hips and pressed his lips against his ear. “More, I don’t really think you really want me to release you; do you, Sunshine?”

Justin’s breath hitched, and then he shivered and groaned full out when Brian slid his hands under the layers of his clothing to smooth cashmere gloves over hot, sensitive skin, bringing with them the chill of the twilight air. Brian trailed soft wet kisses down over Justin’s jawline as he sunk his hands down and into Justin’s snow pants and palmed the ass that had him practically on his knees from the first time he’d seen it.

“Do you, Sunshine?” Brian repeated, staring directly into Justin in the eyes as he hovered over his lips, so close that they nearly brushed when he spoke and they were sharing air.

“No,” Justin whispered against his lips. He swallowed thickly and flicked his eyes down to stare at Brian’s mouth for a moment, his breath shallow. And then he lifted them again, irises blown wide with lust as he leaned up and closed the remaining distance, mumbling. “No, I don’t.”

Rather than answer, Brian crushed his lips to Justin‘s, licking impatiently into his mouth when his husband’s lips parted automatically. He thoroughly mapped the interior of Justin’s mouth once again, still loving the taste of him all these years later; there was just something sweet and addictive about his husband’s lips.

He ran his tongue over the ridges of Justin’s mouth and teeth before sinking in and tangling it with Justin’s, his hands everywhere at once. Fuck; but he loved the feel of Justin’s body against his; the way it molded to his. There was nothing like it. The only way it could get even better, was if they were somewhere he could strip Justin down until there was nothing but skin between them.

But given their current choice of venue, getting naked was out of the question. He’d learned that extreme cold and nakedness didn’t mix well during the truck incident when Stockwell was running for mayor. Mostly. If he got a little creative, he could make it work.

Justin squirmed and moaned as Brian lifted him off the ground, unhooking his hands in the process. Brian grunted as his husband dropped his arms around Brian’s neck and then wrapped his legs around his waist as Brian yanked Justin bodily against him.  And then, mouths still attached, he tumbled them not-so-gently to the snow covered ground, cradling Justin’s head to protect it from the impact.

“Ow, fuck!” Justin muttered, as their bodies connected with something sharp, but his complaint was swiftly lost in a gasp as Brian rolled Justin beneath him and ground their cocks together.

Brian groaned when Justin’s hips bucked in response, and he couldn’t help reciprocating, grinding his dick almost painfully into Justin’s as he whispered hotly.

“I hope you brought supplies, little boy; because I doubt I’ll be able to wait until we get home.”