- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian sets the record straight with his friends on his true feelings for Justin and then shows Justin how he feels.  While in Brian's arms, Justin discovers a part of himself he never recognized before.

Brian wasn't surprised to find his whole gaggle of friends gone when he got back to the Liberty Diner. It was a work night, after all. He was relieved to catch Debbie as she was signing off of her shift for the night. She had just stepped through the door of the diner, throwing her usual farewells over her shoulder, when she came face to face with Brian. Debbie had known her semi-adopted son long enough to recognize his facial expressions.

 

"Okay, young man...Woody's for a quick drink?"

 

Brian didn't answer, just flourished his arm to indicate the way to his Jeep. They rode in silence the short way to the favored bar. Once they had sat and placed their orders, Debbie approached what was on Brian's mind.

 

"All right, Brian, I know that face. I've seen it often enough before. Do you want to tell me what is on your mind or should I take a guess?"

 

Brian had been all prepared to ream out every single member of their little family, including Debbie, but a wave of uncertainty washed over him as he faced the woman who had been more than a mother to him for most of his life.

 

"Let me guess, Brian. You're upset because Sunshine told you what the gang said while you were taking a leak. Am I close?"

 

"Damn it Deb, I wish you'd stop reading my mind like that. It's a little disconcerting."

 

"I know, Son. Now do you want to tell me why you're so bothered? It isn't the first time we've said the same things about you. You've even taken pride in your reputation, if I'm not mistaken."

 

"I know Deb. I don't know what's going on, either." Brian paused, as if debating whether to say any more. Then he plunged forward. "He's different, Deb. I don't why, but there it is. I can't seem to shake him.... I mean, I don't want to shake him. I actually look forward to seeing him every day. There's something special about that kid. I don't want him hurt, Debbie," with more feeling than ever. "What the fuck is happening to me?"

 

Debbie could clearly see Brian's confusion. She placed her hand gently over his and used her other hand to tilt his face up so that he was looking her squarely in the eyes.

 

"Brian, my dear, I hate to tell you this... but I believe you are falling in love!"

 

Brian pulled away as if he'd been given a jolt of electricity.

 

"That's plain crazy," he protested, a little too vehemently. "You know damn good and well, I don't do love... or boyfriends."

 

"Look again, sweetheart. Saying it doesn't necessarily make it so."

 

Brian sunk his head down on his crossed arms on the table. He sighed deeply.

 

"I don't know what this thing is. All I do know is that I don't want you guys scaring him away. I need time to sort things out. I have no idea where this is going, and I'm not sure I want to know, but I'll never find out, and neither will he, if everyone puts the fear of God in him. He's just finding his footing in this whole new world of his. I want to help him feel comfortable in it."

 

"Then that's what you do. Talk to the others. Let them know that you have no evil intentions with Justin. Let them know where you stand. You've always been straightforward and honest with them, like you're being with me. They'll believe you and respect you for it. They really like this kid and we were all just trying to help in our own way. I can see that you're not just toying with him for sport, so I'll back off. Just be careful. He's a baby, at least in gay years. You could do a lot of damage if you're not careful. Do you understand?"

 

Brian looked up at Debbie and could recognize the wisdom in her words. He stood up and placed a quick kiss on the top of her red wig.

 

"Thanks...Mom," he told her, before dropping a twenty and ten onto the bar.

 

Brian drove home to his loft apartment. He would have plenty of time tomorrow to set his friends straight before picking up Justin when he finished work for the day. That night he fell asleep without taking any assistance from sleeping pills or slugs of Jim Beam. He fell into a dreamless sleep with images of blue eyes and soft blond hair dancing in his head.

 

**********************************************************

 

Brian got an early start the next morning. He made sure he was the first man at the diner, the usual morning hangout on a workday. No one made a better breakfast for a busy queer who didn't feel like cooking for himself. As expected, his group of friends began showing up for their early morning gabfest with toast on the side. They all greeted Brian and took their seats, not suspecting a thing from the cheerful smile that Brian had carefully plastered on his face.

 

When the last man had taken his seat, Brian slid out from his empty booth and planted his feet firmly in front of their table. He placed his palms on the table and leaned in so that not one of the group would miss a word. The chatter died down slowly as the men's faces turned towards their friend. Brian calmly waited until the last voice silenced, then he spoke to the men.

 

"First, let me thank you guys for caring enough about Justin to warn him to beware of me."

 

The men began to protest, but Brian raised his hand silencing them.

 

"Second, let me tell you that I care about the young man's welfare as much... no, far more than you guys do. Third, I have no intention of hurting Justin in any way, shape, or form... now or ever. Last, I understand where you were coming from last night, but I'm here to tell you now that if you EVER butt into my business again, especially where Justin is concerned, I will rip your balls off and put them on the diner's menu as mountain oysters. Are we clear on this subject? Emmett...Theodore....Michael?"

 

Three faces sat with mouths agape.

 

"I said, are we clear?"

 

Three heads began nodding vigorously.

 

"Good! See you guys later... don't be late for work Teddy."

 

With that Brian turned on his heel and exited the diner. He grinned all the way to the car. One problem down... one to go. He had a far more important talk with a far more important man tonight and he needed to prepare himself.

 

*************************************************

 

Justin was distracted all day at the studio. He was able to get a lot of work done, practicing with other actors and working on some blocking for some early scenes to be filmed, but for the first time in his career as an actor, he was fully aware of the passage of time and longed for it to move faster. All he wanted right now was to see Brian again.

 

There was an air of anticipation in Justin that had never been there before. He kept reliving the feel of Brian's lips on his. He now was fully aware that he wanted to feel Brian's touch in other places too. Up until now he had been completely celibate, if one didn't count the numerous jack off sessions that sometimes occurred more than once a day. Justin, for the first time, wanted to feel someone else touching him. The feeling was heady and made Justin tense all over. Finally the news came down that the actors could call it a day. They would begin some preliminary filming of minor scenes the next day.

 

Justin was the first actor out the door. Relief washed over him in waves when he spotted Brian across the street, again resting against the side of his Jeep. Justin hurried over to greet the ad man. Brian gave him a wide smile.

 

"You came," he greeted Brian.

 

"I told you I would," he answered, smiling at the beautiful blond. "I thought we might have a more private dinner tonight so we won't have any interruptions. We could go to my place and order in. How do you feel about that?"

 

"That sounds like a good idea to me," Justin agreed.

 

The ride to Brian's place was quiet, both men lost in their thoughts. When they reached the old brick building that housed Brian's loft, he parked in the rear and they entered the building. Brian took Justin up in the old fashioned elevator that stopped right in front of Brian's door. Justin was fascinated. From the outside he would have thought he was in a warehouse, but the moment Brian slid the heavy metal door open Justin could see the man's signature displayed in front of him.

 

The loft consisted of one huge space that had been divided into distinctly separate living spaces. The ultra modern kitchen was directly to the side of the door, but what drew Justin's attention most was the raised platform space surrounded by glass panels that encircled what was obviously the bedroom, smack dab in the center of the loft. He could see a king sized pedestal bed with a deep blue duvet in the center of the platform. Two steps led up to the room. Justin quickly lowered his gaze and began to sweep the rest of the space when he realized that Brian was staring at him.

 

"You approve?" he asked the young man.

 

"Most definitely. It's quite impressive actually. It speaks volumes about you... tasteful, elegant, but not fussy. Best quality too. My dad's in the furniture and appliance business, so I know quality when I see it."

 

"Thanks. So, you hungry? I have a drawer full of take out menus in the kitchen. Help yourself while I get changed."

 

"I'm famished. Thanks." Justin went behind the bar, into the kitchen, and began checking drawers until he found the one filled with menus. He thumbed through them until he found a Chinese one to his liking. When Brian returned sans suit and tie and dressed in a pair of loose fitting sweat pants and white tee, he checked on Justin's choice and then called in their order, getting nods of approval from Justin when he mentioned certain items.

 

An hour later, the men had finished up the last of their sweet and sour chicken, rice, and egg drop soup. They had cracked open their fortune cookies and had a good laugh at the cliched comments. Brian cleared away the take home boxes and place settings from the table. Justin moved over to the plush cream colored sofa in the living area of the loft. He sat in front of the huge 42 inch plasma screen of Brian's television and waited. A few minutes later Brian joined him.

 

"Do you want to watch something?" Brian asked the blond.

 

"Not really. I want to talk to you," Justin answered Brian. "I want to answer the question you asked me last night."

 

"And that would be?"

 

"You asked me if I felt something for you. "

 

"And do you?"

 

"Yes, I do... and it scares the shit out of me," Justin told Brian, his voice very low. "I've never felt anything like it in my life and I don't know what to do with all these feelings. When you kiss me, I want it to go on and on. And I don't want you to stop there. I want more, Brian. I want to... to feel things with you, things that I've never cared about before."

 

"Do you want me to make love to you?"

 

Justin paused before answering and then looked Brian right in the eyes.

 

"Yes!"

 

Brian's heart gave a loud thump in his chest. He couldn't believe how good that one word sounded coming from Justin. He knew he had to be careful with this young man. No slam bang sex would be right with Justin. This was going to have to be slow and patient.

 

"What do you want Justin? Do you want me to suck you off, just touch you everywhere, or do you also want me to fuck you? Whatever you need, I'll give you."

 

Justin's eyes went big when Brian asked about fucking. He hadn't considered it, but now that it was out there he wasn't sure.

 

"I don't know what I want. Show me Brian. Please! Help me understand what is happening to me...what it means to me."

 

Brian rose from the sofa and reached down for Justin's hand. He pulled the young man up and wrapped his arms around him. He placed a kiss on his warm lips that deepened ever so slowly. When he felt Justin's mouth relaxing and giving way to him, he pulled back and released the man from his hold. He took Justin's hand again and led him towards the bedroom. He took him up the steps until they were standing beside the large bed.

 

Brian began kissing the blond deeply again, pushing his tongue in between Justin's pearly white teeth. Brian thought he had never tasted a mouth so delicious, and it had nothing to do with the Chinese dinner. Justin gasped and his own silken tongue began to taste of the invader. Soon he was forcing his way past Brian's tongue to begin his own search. Justin could feel his cock rising painfully in his pants. The material was strangling his privates. He took his hands away from Brian's chest and reached down to unzip his jeans, hoping to give his crotch some relief.

 

The sound of Justin's zipper inflamed Brian even more. He released Justin's mouth and pulled back just enough to see Justin struggling to pull out his growing dick from the hole in his pants. Brian went down to his knees, slapping Justin's hands away. He then unbuckled the jeans, undid the snap, and quickly pulled jeans and shorts to the ground, lifting Justin's legs so that he could throw the garments to the side. Justin's beautiful eight incher stood in front of Brian, with its light skinned shaft topped with a dark pink head. It's slit peeked at Brian as if winking approval.

 

Brian wrapped a hand around the shaft and began to slowly pump it. He could hear Justin moaning instantly above him. He flicked his tongue out and teased the slit until he tasted a salty sweet drop of nectar from it, then he removed his hand and engulfed Justin's hard-on with his mouth. Brian's tongue danced along the shaft as he pumped up and down the tool with his mouth, applying a sucking pressure with every upward thrust.

 

Justin began to lose all sense of time. He had never once felt anything so magical in his life. He longed for it to last forever, but he was rapidly losing it. In no time, his balls drew up, stars flashed in his vision, and his legs melted. He began to thrust down Brian's throat for all he was worth and the older man accepted it gratefully. Suddenly Justin screamed out...."Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" and exploded into Brian's mouth. The brunet sucked harder, letting each precious drop slide down his throat. He held onto Justin's butt as the blond began to lose his balance. Brian released the drained cock and let Justin slide to the floor.

 

Brian held Justin in his arms as the young man shuddered over and over in the spasms of post orgasm. It took some time, but when Justin was finally able to speak, he looked up at the beautiful man holding onto him.

 

"My God! I had no idea. I never dreamed it could be like that! And you took it all? It didn't bother you?"

 

Brian pulled Justin's face to his and planted his mouth on Justin, giving him a taste of himself. When he finally pulled away, he spoke.

 

"You taste better than good Justin."

 

Justin grinned like a little boy. He had never tried tasting himself before and he found it intoxicating. He wondered if Brian would taste as sweet. He had to find out.

 

"I want to taste you, Brian."

 

Brian grinned back. "My pleasure, Justin."

 

Brian rose from the floor, bringing Justin up with him. The men first removed all items of clothing. Justin decided that he was right in thinking that Brian would be even more beautiful under his fine clothing than he was in them. His slightly tanned lean and toned body was a marvel to see, but nothing compared to the proud cock that stood at attention already. Justin ached to taste it.

 

Brian laid down on his back with his legs dangling over the edge. Justin went to his knees between Brian's legs and wrapped his hand around the shaft. Why did this feel so much better than when he held his own prick, he wondered? After some manipulations he knew he wanted to taste Brian even more than feel him. As he rose up to place his mouth over the head, Brian reminded him to shield his teeth when he went down on him. Justin smiled in agreement, and then slowly began to take Brian into his mouth. Each half inch was played with, a little at a time. When Justin had half of Brian inside, he began to feel the gag reflex. Brian must have sensed it because Justin could hear him telling him to relax his throat and swallow. Justin followed instructions and soon found the going easier. Eventually he could feel Brian's pubes tickling his nose. He relaxed against the shaft for a moment and then began fucking his own mouth with the cock.

 

Brian couldn't believe this was the first time Justin had given a blow job. The boy was a natural... that was for certain. Before he knew it he could feel the same exquisite pleasure rising in him that he had given Justin. Much too soon, he felt himself losing control and exploded into Justin's eager mouth. Justin gagged for a split second from the surprise, but then began to enjoy swallowing the juices that flowed. When he felt Brian's cock softening, he released it and climbed onto the bed to join his new lover. He offered Brian the same kiss that he had received earlier.

 

The men lay side by side, hands entwined. After Brian began to calm he rolled onto his side and looked at the young man beside him. Justin smiled up at him, lighting the room.

 

"Did I do it right, Brian?"

 

"Perfectly. You have an inborn talent, my good man."

 

"There is more... right?"

 

"Eager young pup, aren't you? There's plenty more, but we have all the time in the world. I'm not as young as you. Give me a minute to regroup. Then I'll show you a few more things worth learning. I do love a willing pupil."

 

Justin turned on his side and laid his arm across Brian's naked chest. He loved the feel of Brian's skin under his fingers. He slowly played with one of Brian's nipples and smiled to himself, thinking of the future lessons the ad man was going to be providing him. Tonight was definitely going to be one of those nights he would never forget for as long as he lived.

 

To be continued.........