- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian shows Justin another side of himself by taking him to his country estate to help him deal with his father's rejection.

Justin sat in his usual chair in the hair and makeup department Monday morning and let his mind drift back to the day before. And what a day it turned out to be. He had awakened in the middle of the night after some nameless nightmare. Brian woke up immediately when he cried out. The strong arms of his lover instantly pulled Justin closer into an embrace, and the man ran his long fingers gently up and down the young actor's back, making soothing noises about him not being alone. In no time the trembling quieted and Justin was able to drift back to sleep feeling secure in the circle of Brian's arms. Brian didn't allow himself to drift off until he could hear the young man's soft snore, signaling that sleep had finally been restored.

 

In the morning, Justin woke to the smell of fresh coffee brewing and utensils banging. He had noticed that Brian was obviously not much of a cook before now, even though he had the latest of every kitchen gadget available. His fridge had lots of take out boxes from various places, containers of yogurt, some fruit, and several kinds of juices, but not much else. The cabinets were even more bare. Justin wanted to offer to cook for him but it hadn't really come up yet. Now, he could distinctly smell bacon over the aroma of coffee. This, he had to see. He jumped up from the bed and padded down to the kitchen area.

 

Brian was busily setting out glasses, silverware, and cups on the bar. He turned to a large bag on the counter behind him and brought it to the bar. He reached in and pulled out two large plastic platters with covers over them. He looked up when he saw Justin standing there in nothing but his undies. He gave the blond a cocky grin and pulled the cover off one of the plates.

 

"Ta dah! Breakfast is served, m'Lord," he laughed, giving a sweeping gesture with his arm.

 

The plate was filled with a large veggie omelet, bacon on the side, and English Muffins. There was a small bowl of fresh cut fruit in the center of the large platter. Just then Justin's stomach gave an appreciative rumble at the sight. It made both men laugh out loud.

 

"You made all this for me?" Justin asked, knowing full well what the answer would be.

 

"Bite your tongue. That's what God made restaurants and take out for. So, are you hungry?"

 

"As a horse," came the answer.

 

"Then have a seat and I shall serve you up a feast fit for a king."

 

Brian opened the second lid and revealed a similar breakfast without the bacon and with wheat toast substituted for the muffins and set both places up. Justin took the coffee pot off its stand and filled their cups to the brim. The men sat side by side on bar stools and enjoyed their morning meal in comfortable silence. After a bit, Brian asked Justin if he was ready for the new day and what he had planned for their Sunday pleasure.

 

"So what do you have in mind for me this time, oh teacher of mine?"

 

"I think you've had enough lessons for one week. Today is a day of rest. I thought we'd take a little excursion into the country. I have a little place out in the sticks that I use for weekend getaways and to spend time with my boy. I thought you might like to pay a visit."

 

"Sounds good to me. I think I could use a break from all the shit that's been going on lately. Shouldn't I go back to the hotel and change first?"

 

"Why do that?" Brian laughed. "I took the clothes you've been leaving here and had them dry cleaned yesterday. They're in the closet over by the bed. I like that dark green tee and tan pants you wear quite a lot." He didn't mention that those pants were particularly good at displaying Justin's perfect bubble butt.

 

Justin found it amusing that Brian took such notice of what he wore. The truth was that he had been dressing much more carefully than he once did with the thought in mind of pleasing Brian, ever since that first day the man had agreed to start teaching the young actor how to be gay. He was happy to know that it was paying off. It took him very little time to get dressed after taking a quick shower while Brian cleaned up the breakfast mess. He had secretly hoped that Brian would join him, even though he was already dressed to go out in casual dark grey slacks with a short sleeved light grey pullover to match. No such luck, so he hurried up his dressing. Twenty minutes later he stood fresh scrubbed and ready to go.

 

The men left the loft and took the elevator down to the parking area in back of the building. Once they were seated, Justin asked where they were headed. Brian gave him a little smile and told him he'd see. It wasn't far. After yesterday's debacle, Justin was up for anything. The engine roared into life and Brian leaned over, gave Justin a quick kiss, and moved out onto the street. In minutes they were on the highway leading out of town.

 

**********************************************

 

The journey into the country took less than a half hour, but the countryside was so beautiful in all its flowery colors that Justin didn't mind however long it took. Besides, he loved sitting next to Brian. He had lain his hand on the older man's knee and couldn't resist letting his fingers inch up towards the impressive bulge in the middle every few miles. Each time he got a little too close for comfort, Brian slapped his hand away gently, muttering 'not yet'. Finally Brian pulled off the highway and continued moving deeper, into what appeared to be a rather ritzy development consisting of large homes on several acres of land.

 

Suddenly Brian pulled off the main road and entered a long road through a seven foot gate that stood open. He continued to drive up the road that led to the front of an impressive looking two story building that Justin thought looked more like a country estate than a country cottage. Brian drove to a stop in front of a large oaken door shrouded by climbing ivy. Justin looked over at Brian, who just smiled innocently back at him.

 

"Is this the little country getaway you were talking about?"

 

"This is it," Brian answered, turning off the engine and climbing out of the Jeep.

 

Justin climbed out too and quickly moved to join Brian who was stepping up to the front stoop. He checked his key ring and selected the right one, placing it in the door lock. Justin was literally speechless as he followed Brian into a broad entryway that revealed several doors leading to various rooms. Brian dropped his keys on the entryway table and grabbed Justin's hand, leading him towards one of the open doors. As they entered the room, which was obviously a den, Justin couldn't believe his eyes. The room had a massive fireplace along one wall and large curtained windows on both sides. The furnishings were of the highest quality and a complete departure from the modern design of the loft. This place screamed old world elegance and taste.

 

"Well, what do you think?" Brian inquired.

 

"I don't get it? It is so unlike you, or at least what I thought was you," the young man answered, clearly puzzled. "This is actually all yours?" He knew Brian had his own multi-million dollar business, but he hadn't expected anything like this.

 

"All mine, Sunshine. Well, mine and the banks. I actually didn't buy it for me. I bought it for my boy. I needed some place besides my bachelor pad to entertain him when the girls have a mind to let me spend some real quality time with him. I wanted Gus to grow up well rounded, so I figured I'd get a place with a stable, pool, tennis court... you know, the works."

 

"You have a stable?"

 

"Yep. Got two geldings back there. I have a caretaker who comes daily to check on things and gives the boys some exercise. Gus still rides with me for now, but he's getting bigger. Won't be long till he's riding alone. So you want a tour?"

 

"Are you kidding? Lead on."

 

Brian proceeded to give Justin a tour of the expansive downstairs, which included a small library, sitting room, dining room, and beautifully appointed kitchen that was again fully stocked with every convenience. Justin wondered if Brian did any cooking here, since it was obvious he was a different person out here than in the city. He seemed totally relaxed, as if in his element. Justin could see Brian having a good time playing with his son in this setting.

 

Once they finished downstairs, Brian led Justin up the wide staircase to the top floor. There were a total of four bedrooms two on each side, of the long hallway. Justin could see right away which one was Gus'. The furniture was a miniature replica of his dad's bigger heavier furniture, and there was a ton of cars and airplanes sitting on long shelves around the room. The room was as neat as pin but had a lived in feeling. A large toy box shaped like a dragon sat in one corner with a built in seat on top. A desk sat in another corner with writing and drawing supplies neatly placed in different sections of the cubbyholes on top. The room was a very young boys dream come true. There was no question how Brian felt about his son.

 

The last stop was the master bedroom directly across from Gus' room. There was another large fireplace at the opposite wall from the king sized four poster bed, and Justin could almost see himself cuddled up next to Brian all warm and toasty with a roaring fire on a cold winter's night. This was early American at its finest. The deep maroon and gold of the rooms colorings made it even more inviting, if that was possible. As he stared at his surroundings, he felt Brian slip up behind him and wrap his arms around Justin's chest.

 

"You approve?" Brian purred into his ear.

 

Justin turned around in Brian's arms. He couldn't resist the mouth that was so close to his. He rose up on tiptoe and reached for Brian's head. He pulled the older man's mouth down to his own and took possession. What started out soft and gentle quickly escalated into an erotic play of dueling tongues, each determined to master the other. The room warmed several degrees as the men began to actively rub their rapidly growing erections against each other.

 

Soon, the confinement of their clothing became too much to bear and they took turns removing each other's shirts, pants, and underwear. They had stopped their physical contact only long enough to pull off shoes and socks and then came back together with a fever building inside them. Brian pulled Justin over to the bed and laid himself out, urging Justin to crawl up beside him. Justin got on his knees and felt the mattress give in a comfortable way. He threw one leg over Brian's upper torso, thus exposing his turgid cock and full balls to his lovers face. He leaned down in order to take in a mouthful of Brian's equally impressive hard-on. Each man knew what he wanted and proceeded to go for it.

 

Brian welcomed the flavor of Justin's leaking cock as his head bobbed up and down from the mattress, taking more length with each suck. He held onto Justin's thighs to give himself leverage. Justin's movements matched his lovers as he took deep breaths in order to take in more of Brian's tasty meat. Much too soon, the sound of deep guttural moans signaled that both men were on the edge. They doubled their efforts and the sucking became stronger and more intense. Cheeks hollowed as balls were gently palmed and manipulated. Suddenly, Brian cried out as he poured his hot liquid down Justin's eager throat. Seconds later, as he continued to suck Brian dry, Justin discharged an equally tasty treat down Brian's throat.

 

Brian held onto Justin's shaking legs until he had drunk his fill, and then he released the young man so that he could collapse next to his lover. Both men savored their lover's tastes as they waited for their heartbeats to return to normal. After calming enough, Justin turned around and laid his head next to Brian's on the side-to-side pillow at the head of the bed. The men faced each other and moved in for a soul searching kiss, relishing the taste of themselves in the other one's mouth. Justin felt a chill and shivered. Brian quickly moved so that he could release the duvet and place it over their bodies.

 

The men drifted off briefly, but were soon awake again and redressed. Brian took Justin outside and gave him a walking tour of his several acres of land. It was heavily wooded, with wonderful specimens of Mother Nature at her very best. Trees grew tall and proud creating wonderful shaded areas. They came across a small stream that ran through the property and removed their shoes in order to enjoy the feel of the running water as it slowly splashed over their feet. Justin enjoyed picking up some of the multi-colored rocks that lined the stream and wavered under the waters surface. He asked Brian if he could come again with his sketchpad, already picturing the beautiful images he could create from what he was witnessing. An image of a naked Brian lying next to the stream flashed through his mind's eye. He laughed with the joyful sound of a young man without a care in the world. It was music to Brian's ears.

 

Later that day, Brian ran Justin into the small village where residents did their shopping so that he could pick up some groceries. The young man had been bragging about what a good cook he was and it was time to prove it. Brian drove him back to the house with several bags in their arms and Justin set to work, whistling to himself as he bustled about the kitchen. Brian could hear the young man and smiled as he looked over some proposals from work on his laptop on the dining room table. By late afternoon, Justin had supper ready to serve.

 

Brian dug into his succulent pot roast with the new potatoes, onions, and carrots on the side. He was duly impressed. This young man had hidden talents. By the time the last bite of dinner roll with honey was consumed and both plates had been cleaned of every bite on them, Brian was congratulating himself again on his smarts in recognizing that Justin was special. Justin cleared the table with Brian's help and, once the dishwasher was loaded and running, the men retired to the den.

 

Brian popped in a DVD of an old Marlon Brando movie that Justin didn't recognize... some Western... and the men settled on the couch close together. When the film was over, the men made love on the couch and then nestled in each others arms. Justin's painful experience of less than twenty four hours before was completely forgotten thanks to Brian's tender loving care. Justin felt an overwhelming sense of satisfaction with his life. He never wanted to leave this place or Brian's arms, but eventually he knew he had to go back to the real world. Brian's assurances that they could come out here any time he wanted made it easier to gather their things and head back into the city.

 

On the way back to Pittsburgh, Justin asked Brian why he chose that particular house.

 

"I was looking for a... I don't know... a palace, I guess, for my little prince and this one just seemed to fit the bill," Brian explained.

 

"So what do you call the place?"

 

"Call it? I didn't think to give it a name. It's just a house in the country."

 

"Brian, it's an estate, not a country cottage. You have to name it. That's what people do with estates," Justin insisted.

 

"I'll tell you what. I'll leave the naming up to you. Okay?"

 

Justin clapped his hands. "Okay! I'll give it some thought and get back with you."

 

Shortly after, the Jeep pulled back into the parking area of the apartment building and the subject was dropped. The men made an early evening of it. Justin had a really busy week ahead of him with some of the more important scenes being blocked and filmed during the week. Brian had meetings lined up all week, including a few visits to the studio scheduled. It was going to be an exhausting week, but they knew they'd always have the weekend to unwind. Luckily, neither man knew that they would desperately need a getaway next weekend after the stress the week was going to bring them.

 

To be continued..........