- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian and Justin enjoy the peace of being away from all the pain and turmoil waiting for them in Pittsburgh when they spend the weekend at Gee's Britin.  But there are more things in the woods than trees surrounding the estate.

Brian had never felt happier to see a place than he was as he drove down the long drive to his country estate, or as Justin now referred to it... Gee's Britin. It would have sounded totally corny to Brian just a month before, but now he liked the ring to it. It had the sound of a real home to Brian and he was more than happy to share it with the blond-headed man next to him. He drove the circle that led to the front door and stopped. He killed the engine and looked over at his passenger. Justin had tried valiantly to stay awake, but all the turmoil and stress of the last couple of days had taken their toll on the young man. His head had fallen back on the head rest and he was sound asleep.

 

Brian couldn't resist the opportunity. He knew a sure fire way to wake the young man up. He reached over to Justin's lap and snapped the top open on his tight fitting jeans. He next grabbed the top of the zipper and eased it down, enjoying the rasp of the metal as it disengaged. Justin moved slightly to the side on his hip, giving Brian a little better access to the young man's crotch. Brian glanced up, but Justin's eyes were still firmly shut and his breathing was perfectly even. Brian returned to his task. He slowly parted the material covering Justin's underwear. He was surprised to see that the young man was wearing boxers. Ah, the better to reach the prize, he decided. He reached inside the slit and could feel the warmth there. He relished the feel of Justin's silken pubes. Brian knew from vast experience that many men had wiry or prickly hair down there, but Justin's was soft like the hair on his head. Brian rather liked that.

 

Brian began to quietly and efficiently fish Justin's semi-hard cock from its bed. The minute the shaft popped out, Brian could feel it start to grow in his hand. Justin's cock most definitely knew how to react to the feel of Brian's hand on it. He wrapped his long fingers tenderly, but firmly around the length and began to pump it ever so slowly. As the speed began to increase, he could see a tiny drop of liquid gold forming on the tip. The urge to taste was just too strong to deny. Brian leaned sideways and zeroed in on his target, tongue at the ready. As he reached the tip, his tongue gently slurped up the bead of nectar.

 

Brian decided that a tiny taste was not quite enough. He checked to see if Justin's eyes were still shut. They were, but the corners of his mouth exposed a noticeable tilt upwards just a fraction. Brian noticed that the blond's breathing had also sped up. He grinned inwardly and returned to his labors. Brian laid his lips firmly around the tip of Justin's cock head and began sucking like a baby at a nipple. His cheeks hollowed as he slowly lowered his fingers, giving him access to more of Justin's manhood. He suckled his way down the hard shaft inch by inch. The sensitive nerves in his mouth could feel Justin's cock vibrating as the blood raced to fill it even more. As he tasted drop after drop of things to come, he could hear Justin's breath shortening to tiny gasps.

 

Suddenly Brian felt Justin's cock expanding in his mouth and he felt the first rush of juices as they erupted down his throat. A growl of pleasure could be heard above Brian's head. He drank in each drop and then sat back up. He looked over at the flushed face of his lover. Justin was staring at Brian with a warm look of gratitude.

 

"We're here," Brian announced with a wicked gleam in his eye.

 

Justin reached over and pulled Brian's head towards him. He spoke not at all, but placed a deep kiss of appreciation on Brian's eager lips. Justin poked his tongue inside Brian's mouth. He loved tasting himself in his lover's mouth. Brian let the kiss linger for minutes before pulling away.

 

"We may not have any nearby neighbors, but I think it's time we took this inside Sunshine," he announced, turning to the door in order to exit the Jeep. Justin nodded agreement and exited on his side. The men grabbed the things they had brought with them and entered the house arm in arm.

 

************************************

 

By Sunday evening, Brian could see a marked improvement in Justin's demeanor. He had let a great deal of the tension that had been eating at him slip away under Brian's tender care. Justin was amazed at how caring the older man could be. The lovemaking had been spectacular and frequent, but what stood out in Justin's mind was the hours that they spent just talking about so many different things. Brian was a brilliant conversationalist. Justin was equal to the task of keeping up with him in that department. Justin was certainly no air-headed pretty faced actor. He might have been a decade younger than Brian, but he was cognizant of a lot of things worth talking about. They spent a lot of time talking about their growing up years, which were so vastly different in some ways and similar in others. They talked of their dreams for the future, and Brian learned for the first time that acting had not been Justin's first choice for his future. Justin admitted that he once dreamed of being an artist, but had given up the dream thanks to his father's attitude. Acting had been a way for him to escape into another world.

 

Late in the day, Brian got a call from Monty informing him that he had discovered that Craig Taylor had hired a detective to look into Brian's history. He warned his friend and client to make sure that no one was snooping too deeply into his financial and business matters or chatting with too many of his friends and acquaintances when he got back to town. He assured the ad man that he would have a more detailed report the next day. Just before dinner, Brian suggested they have a game of tennis to work up a good appetite. Justin, who hadn't played since high school, liked the idea of a sweaty Brian. The men changed into shorts and went to the back of the estate where a court had been built.

 

The sun was just on the verge of setting when the match between the two men came to an end. The sky was a brilliant purple and maroon color as the sun began to disappear behind the tall trees that circled the tennis court in a half moon shape. The men dropped their tennis balls in a bucket at the side of the net and moved over to the narrow stone bench at the fence. They each swung their legs over the bench straddling it while facing each other. They bent down and slid their rackets into the covers provided for them. Brian grabbed a couple of the hand towels on the bench behind him and threw one at Justin. They mopped their faces and stared at each other.

 

"Good game, Sunshine. Thought you hadn't played in a long time."

 

"I haven't. No place to play and nobody I wanted to play with.... till now," Justin responded.

 

"Same here. I can never find anyone I want to play with either... till now." Brian grinned wickedly at the young man, his double meaning clear in his voice.

 

Brian removed his shirt and tossed it to the side. Justin reached up with his hand holding the towel and began to run it around Brian's glistening chest, sopping up the moisture there. Brian reached forward and grabbed the bottom of Justin's shirt and swiped it over his head in one fell swoop. He reached for his own towel and began drying Justin's chest too. Their hands lingered over each others torsos, rubbing slowly and deliberately along the upper body and down to the firm stomachs. Justin scooted in closer so that their knees were now touching.

 

Brian let the towel drift down until it rested against the waistband of Justin's shorts. Justin lifted up and used his hand to lower both shorts and jockeys down his legs. Brian did the same. The men sat back down and went back to their task of wiping off the sweat from each other. They rubbed all along each others upper legs and simultaneously reached the favored spot between their thighs. They used the soft towels to rub along the bush of hair they could reach, although much of that was now covered by fully erect penises that pointed straight up their stomachs. That didn't slow them down. They simply grabbed hold of the stiff poles and moved them to the sides with their free hands, then proceeded to continue rubbing dry the slightly damp pubes. Once they were sure that this job was done, it was time to rub down the neglected cocks. They continued to stare into each others eyes as they rubbed the towels up and down the others shaft. The sound of labored breathing began to be heard.

 

Suddenly Brian stood up, swinging his leg over the bench so that he could drop his pants to the ground. He swiftly swung his leg back again and sat back down. He grinned mightily at Justin. Justin didn't have to be told twice. He copied Brian's moves and then settled back in his spot on the bench. Brian began rubbing the towel along Justin's leg again, prompting the blond to follow suit. Brian used his free hand to wrap around Justin's shoulder and begin pulling the young man even closer. Justin's legs crossed over Brian's. Brian reached behind him where the towels had lain and came back with a condom instead. He smiled innocently at Justin. Justin let out a loud laugh.

 

"Always prepared, I see."

 

"I would have made a good Scout, if they welcomed queers," Brian agreed.

 

Justin threw the towel to the side of the bench. He grabbed the condom from Brian and ripped it open. In a flash, he had it seated perfectly on its intended target. Brian tossed his towel and reached for Justin's firm ass. He grabbed both globes in his hands and lifted his lover up while Justin leaned forward and pressed his mouth to Brian's. As the men began exploring with their fevered tongues, Brian pulled Justin into his lap and slowly lowered the young man onto his waiting cock. Justin supported himself holding tight to Brian's shoulders and waited till he could feel his lover's tip at the entrance to his hole. Once he knew Brian was in the right place, Justin pressed down, feeling the glory of being filled up by the body of the man he loved.

 

Once Justin was firmly impaled to the hilt Brian began thrusting his hips upward, while Justin rode up and down on his lover's cock like a man possessed. Each time one would reach a point of no return, the men would stop. They were in perfect tune with each other. Neither wanted the feeling that engulfed them to go away too soon. Brian held onto Justin as they kept their lower bodies perfectly still and connected while tasting each others mouths, lips, faces, necks. Once the urgency had passed, they began their ride again, each time building to that magic point a little quicker. This went on for what seemed an eternity and yet not enough time. By the time they had practiced the ritual a fifth time, they both knew they couldn't hold off any longer.

 

Both men were worn to a frazzle but not ready to quit when Justin began twirling his buttocks around Brian's impaled cock for the final time. The side to side, up and down motion that he refused to slow down was all it took. Brian had been pumping Justin's cock in time with the ride and Justin began chanting....now, now now!...over and over as he rose up one last time and came down in a fever while shooting his load between their stomachs, soaking them both. Brian groaned deeply and joined his lover in his orgasmic ride. Brian held onto Justin and they remained frozen in time as one entity for long minutes after, as they very slowly came down from their high.

 

The sun had finally set and the automatic lights turned on when the lovers finally detached from each other and moved to gather up their discarded clothing. Brian tossed his arm protectively around Justin's shoulders, and they took the path back to the house.

 

"I've forgotten. Who won that match?" Brian queried, as they reached the back entrance.

 

"Beats me," Justin shot back. "I think it was a tie."

 

The well exercised duo laughed out loud, kissed once more, and entered the house. Whatever happened inside would be for their eyes only, but the events outside were already well documented on film by the long lens of Craig's detective. The man couldn't help feeling sorry for his client. This film, along with the one from yesterday taken of the Jeep in front of the house, would surely cause the man a stroke. He could still remember how upset his client had been with just a bunch of photos. The videos were bound to cause even more stress. Well, it wasn't his problem. He was paid to gather information, not decipher it. The man packed up his equipment and headed back to the area where his car had been hidden behind the tall hedges lining the road. He most definitely had earned his pay this day. Knowing the pattern of the two men inside, he figured they wouldn't be coming out again till morning. Time to report in to the client.

 

To be continued............