- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian discovers the truth about Craig's arrest warrant and how the man reacted.  Now he has to tell the whole story to Justin.  What an unpleasant ending to a morning that started so beautifully!

Brian woke the next morning after their discussion about Justin's future and buried his nose in the back of Justin's neck. His arm was draped lazily over the blond's chest and his hand rested comfortably in Justin's sensitive fingers. He slowly ran his long fingers along Justin's and thought about how talented those digits were. He was relieved to hear that Justin wanted to table acting as a career and take advantage of the training PIFA had to offer. He would have paid for it himself, but he knew Justin would not accept the offer. Just one more thing he admired so much about the young man... his pride.

He asked himself for the umpteenth time how any man who was capable of fathering such a wonderful human being could be so blind to his own child's attributes. Brian was a father himself and couldn't even imagine feeling such animosity towards his son, or even anyone his son loved. It was too much to fathom. Thank heaven, he mused, Justin had a mother like Jennifer. That was a blessing.

Brian's nostrils flared as he took a deep breath and savored the clean smells that emanated from his lover's skin. He brought his hand up to Justin's scalp and ran his fingers lazily through the silky smooth hair he encountered there. He loved the touch of Justin's hair, his skin, his mouth. Hell, he loved everything about this man. He had known there was something special about Justin the day he met him, but he hadn't an inkling how special until now. When they got back to Pittsburgh, Brian reminded himself, Craig Taylor would never be allowed to hurt Justin again... not if he had any say in it.

Justin began to stir. His head had been resting on Brian's other arm, and he reached out to pull the hand to his face. He kissed the palm and snuggled deeper into Brian's embrace. He felt Brian's fingers rustling through his hair and he let out a deep sigh of contentment... almost like the purr of a kitten. Brian smiled behind his back.

"Morning sleepyhead," he murmured quietly in Justin's ear, sending a shiver down the blond's back.

Justin turned in Brian's arms so that they were face to face.

"Morning, back at ya," came Justin's reply. He focused in on the face he had come to love so dearly.

"I have just one question for you Brian."

"And that is?"

"Is it always going to keep getting better and better every time we make love, like it does now?" He smiled sensuously at Brian.

"I don't know... but I sure as hell am willing to find out. That is, if you are."

"Oh, I'm willing!" Justin shot back, bringing his lips closer.

Brian didn't need to be told what Justin wanted. He grabbed Justin's head and pulled that beautiful mouth to his. Their gentle kiss grew deeper as they began to play a tongue game with each other. In no time they were crossing swords with the stiff cocks below their waists too. Suddenly, Brian pulled Justin on top of him as he fell over onto his back. He loved the feel of Justin's weight on him. Justin just as quickly pulled away and sat upright, straddling Brian's hips. His balls lay on the older man's stomach while his cock stood up tall against his own tummy.

Brian reached for the engorged manhood and lovingly caressed it. His thumb massaged the tip, spreading the golden drops that lingered there all around. Using the natural lubricant, he slowly ran his hand up and down the shaft while watching Justin's eyes shine with the pleasure it brought him. Justin leaned back with his hands grasping Brian's knees for support. Brian continued his movements, bringing a growing tension to Justin's center. The sparks ignited all along his veins as Brian's movements began to increase. He watched Justin's breathing become more labored. Suddenly, Justin fell forward, nearly crushing Brian's hand, and his lips firmly attached to Brian's lips. Brian could feel the hot sticky liquid as it poured out between their crushed torsos. The combination of the feel of Justin's orgasm, along with the invasion by Justin's tongue, nearly sent Brian over the edge too.

When Justin's body finally calmed, he sat up and smiled his gratitude at Brian. Brian thought he had never seen anything more beautiful. Justin reached behind him and encountered Brian's still tumescent manhood. It lay along the crack of Justin's ass as if knocking for entry. Justin smiled again and reached over Brian's head for the bowl of condoms sitting on the night stand. He grabbed one and scooted back enough to put the object of his desire in front of him. He reached down and slowly rolled the latex over Brian's now rock hard shaft. He lifted up on his knees and placed the tip where it needed to be.

Brian watched with eagerness as Justin reached back to make sure Brian was aimed perfectly. He leaned forward for one more delicious kiss and then slowly impaled himself an inch at a time onto Brian's cock. Once his muscles had given up the fight and he was seated perfectly, Justin began rotating his hips around and up and down, Each time he hit that sweet spot inside, he let out a groan. It was music to Brian's ears and made the older man feel even stronger inside. Giving Justin such pleasure was making Brian's heart pound harder, drowning out all sounds except one. He loved the sounds that poured from Justin as he rode Brian to a second orgasm. The sounds and movements of his lover, brought Brian just as close to the edge. He held onto Justin's buttocks tightly as they hurled forward together to the inevitable end of their ride. Justin fell forward onto Brian's chest and they lay together feeling their hearts beat in time to a perfectly attuned rhythm. Once they finally came down from the incredible high they had reached, Brian spoke first.

"So, do you think it's getting better each time?" He gave the young man a silly grin.

"Oh, I'd say it is... so far. I guess we'll just have to keep testing it out to see if it will keep on getting better, won't we?"

"Guess so," Brian answered. They lay back quietly for a few more minutes.

"Well, I don't know about you but I'm starving. I could use some fuel to rebuild my energy," Brian laughed.

"Sounds good to me," came the reply. Justin swung out of bed and found the room service menu.

A half hour later, the men sat at the table in their bungalow and began chowing down on a veggie omelet with hot buttered croissants. As Brian sipped his guava juice, he watched Justin carefully. It amazed him how grounded the young man was even with all the drama that had swirled around him recently. Brian had given up trusting people a long time ago and it had stunted his ability to be as open as Justin obviously was. But the young man was certainly rubbing off on him, and Brian savored the feeling. He knew he would do anything to keep Justin from losing that 'joie de vivre' he wore so perfectly. They finished their meal in comfortable silence and sat back fully sated.

"So, what would you like to do for the rest of the day?" Brian inquired.

"I was thinking seriously about getting to work on a couple of submissions for the board at PIFA. They have to be good or I won't be accepted, tuition or no tuition. I only have a couple more weeks of work on the film and the new semester is less than a month away at the Academy. You must have some things you wanted to get done.... like buying lots of souvenirs for Gus and the gang back home." Justin grinned broadly at Brian. "That is, if you can get along without me for a few hours."

Brian got up from the table, went around to the other side, and leaned down to kiss Justin on top of his head.

"It will be a struggle, but I'm sure I can find something... or someone to amuse me."

He started to walk away and got a swat to his well toned ass for his troubles. Brian walked over to where their discarded clothing from the night before still lay. He fished in his pocket for his cell, intending to call the new detective he'd hired to see if he had any more news on Craig's LA detective. He noticed the text message as he flipped open his phone. He quickly read the message from Monty. He felt a momentary thrill when he read that Taylor was going to be arrested, but became chilled just as quickly as he read on. The son of a bitch was on the loose and out there. That meant he was a danger to Justin.

Brian glanced over at Justin and watched as the blond stretched out his limbs lazily. He flexed his artistic fingers in contemplation of the task ahead. The image of Justin being beaten by Craig flashed in his head and a stab of ice cold pain shot through his heart. He gasped audibly. Justin turned to look at Brian and saw the look on his face.

"Brian? What's wrong?"

"What? Oh, nothing Sunshine. I was just thinking about how much it was going to cost me to put a smile on the whole Liberty gang's faces." Brian deliberately forced a grin on his face. "Do you think they would all be satisfied with just a tee shirt that says all they got was this fucking tee shirt?"

Justin relaxed. He knew Brian didn't relish shopping. He did love shopping for himself, but picking out the right thing for others was definitely not in his comfort zone.

"I think they'll be happy to get anything from you, Brian, but I suggest something more appropriate for little Gee."

Justin got up and went to gather his paint supplies in order to set them up outside in the sun. The little balcony area was a perfect place to sketch in. Brian took advantage of Justin's activities to slip away to the bathroom. He quickly dialed Monty's number and waited impatiently for his friend to pick up. The man answered on the second ring.

"Hey, Brian, glad you called back."

"Yeah, I just got your message or I would have called sooner. So what's up? Have they arrested Taylor yet?"

"No such luck, but I think you can relax. They checked the airports and a man answering his description and using his passport bought a ticket to France a couple of days before they issued the arrest warrant. They think he headed there since France is reluctant to extradite someone who could be facing the death penalty. They have Interpol on the case and are trying to track him down now. At least we know he's out of the country and shouldn't be much of a bother to you guys right now. Hopefully he'll be caught soon."

"From your lips, friend."

"So, are you going to tell his son what is going on?'

"I have to. I don't want him blindsided later on, and I'm sure his Mom would want him to know."

"Well, good luck then. How's the LA detective working out?"

"Just fine. He has a tail on Taylor's guy 24/7. So far, we're all just playing cat and mouse. We just go about our business as usual. I'll be damned if I'll let that bastard make me paranoid. What amazes me is the way Justin handles it. You'd never know he was aware of what his dad was doing to him if you didn't already know. He never even looks around to see if he can spot our stalker around us. It's like he's put his father out of his mind and he doesn't exist anymore."

"Well don't forget that he does still exist. I don't know if he'll still keep a tail on you now that he has other things to worry about, but just keep your eyes and ears open. I have the feeling the man isn't working with a full deck anymore."

"Thanks, Monty. I'll do that."

The men shared a couple more observations and concluded their conversation with a promise from Monty to let Brian know if Craig's detective was taken off the job. Brian stood in the marbled bathroom and tried to screw up the balls to tell Justin the whole story about his father. This was one conversation he wasn't looking forward to, but he knew it had to be done. No matter how Justin reacted, Brian knew he'd be there for him. It was the one certainty in their now uncertain lives.

To be continued................