- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian and Justin spend their last days in Hollywood tying up loose ends and preparing to go back home for good.  The threat of Craig Taylor lingers, but not enough to keep our boys from making one more happy memory of their stay in LA.

Two days after telling Justin the entire truth behind his father's actions, Brian finally got word from Monty that Craig's detectives were no longer working for him. That was the good news. The bad news was that they still hadn't a clue where Taylor was. The man had vanished into thin air. His airline ticket and passport had definitely been used by someone going by his name, but none of the employees of the airline could describe the man who was in his assigned seat with any accuracy. He had been nondescript and spoke not a word to anyone. Once the plane landed in Paris and he had passed through customs, there had been no more sightings of anyone going by his name. The man was simply gone.

Brian tried to take comfort in the thought of Taylor being in another Country where he couldn't touch them, but he still felt a sense of unease. As production wound down with Justin's part in the making of the film, Brian began looking forward to the chance to get his boyfriend back home with him. He felt he could keep Justin safer on his own home turf than in the anonymous streets of LA. Justin was now eager to get back to Pennsylvania too. He wanted to be with his mom to help her cope with the awful news of what her soon-to-be-ex was capable of. The thought of spending lots more time in Brian's loft or at Gee's Britin didn't hurt either.

The last two weeks in LA were spent moving out of Justin's tiny apartment, and in getting what little was worth keeping ready to be shipped to the Pitts. Justin, of course, insisted that Brian had to make mad passionate love to him in the apartment so that he could have at least one decent memory of the place that was worth keeping. The minute the last man had exited the apartment with the final item to be shipped home or donated to the Salvation Army, Brian tackled Justin from behind as he took one last look into his dinky little bedroom closet.

Brian had Justin up against the closet wall, pinning him there with his weight. He grabbed Justin's hands and slung them over his head, pinning them to the wall too. He held the hands there with one hand and let his other hand slide down Justin's arm until it reached the young man's silken hair. Brian wrapped his fingers in Justin's golden locks and pulled his head back, exposing the flesh of the blond's smooth neck. Brian ran his lips along Justin's neck, from chin to throat. He nipped gently on the pliant skin and felt a shiver run through his lover's body. Tiny gasps of pleasure began forming in Justin's throat. His breathing quickened.

Brian released Justin's hair and let his hand snake around to the blond's chest. He began rubbing circles around first one nipple and then the other through Justin's thin tee shirt. The closer he got to the center of each nipple, the harder he could feel the nubs growing. Brian began rubbing his crotch up and down Justin's backside. Justin loved the feel of the hardening rock between Brian's legs as it slipped up and down his jeans-covered crack. He began thrusting his ass back, hoping to increase the contact. All the while, Brian's hand continued its downward journey along Justin's rib cage and down to his naval.

Suddenly Brian let go of Justin's hands and reached down to the hem of his tee shirt. He whisked it off Justin in one swift movement, taking an extra second to whisk off his own shirt next. He tossed both shirts out into the empty bedroom. He quickly reestablished dominance and placed Justin's hands on the wall above his head a second time. This time Brian began licking along the back of Justin's neck and along his shoulder blades, loving the clean taste of his lover's skin. He used both hands to move around to the front of Justin's jeans, noticing that the young man had obediently left his hands where Brian had placed them. The distinctive sound of a zipper being opened could be heard echoing off the closed-in walls.

Brian quickly unzipped Justin's jeans with one hand while unsnapping the waist with the other. Brian's stiffened tongue blazed a trail down the center of Justin's back, stopping only long enough to give the hands time to lower Justin's pants to the floor. That taken care of, Brian brought his hands up to Justin's hips and let his tongue continue its downward journey. Brian lowered his hands to Justin's beautiful full rounded butt cheeks. Brian knew he had never seen a more perfect set of spheres on any man. The cheeks were milky white and smooth as a baby's behind. Brian grabbed a good handful of each cheek and spread them apart, giving his ardent tongue easier access to its intended target.

Justin knowingly took the unspoken command from Brain and spread his legs further apart, leaning his upper body forward more so that he could jut his ample butt out further in Brian's face. Justin was instantly rewarded with the feel of Brian's tongue flicking hard against his perineum and then running a course from ball sac to his waiting hole. Each new stroke ended with Brian poking his tongue a little deeper into Justin's quivering hole. Rising sounds of pleasure started to pour from Justin's throat as he swallowed hard, waiting for the next move. He didn't have to wait long.

Brian quickly rose back up when he could tell Justin was more than ready. He grabbed a condom from his pants pocket and undid his pants, sliding them to the floor all in one swift motion. Brian expertly rolled the condom on his already steely shaft and went back to kissing and nipping all over Justin's back and shoulders. Justin's ass craved Brian's touch so much he was all but forcing his backside into Brian's crotch. Brian wrapped his arms around Justin's middle to steady him and placed his lips against the blond's ear.

"Do you want to ride my cock, Sunshine? It's hungry for you," he breathed hotly into his lover's ear.

Brian could feel Justin's entire body shaking in anticipation as he squeaked out his answer.

"Fuck me Brian...oh Gawd, fuck me now...Please!!!!"

Brian had no intention of denying Justin anything. He reached for his sheathed cock and lined it up perfectly. By now, Justin's body was in perfect harmony with Brian's. His ass hole knew what to do when it felt Brian's shaft knocking at the door. Justin rose on his toes unsteadily and he came back down hard, swallowing half of Brian's cock in one fell swoop. Brian lowered just enough to give him leverage to push the remainder of his impressive tool inside its sanctuary. Brian stilled for a moment, kissing and licking every inch of Justin's heated bare skin that he could reach. He grabbed securely onto Justin's middle again and began the ride.

Brian pushed in and out of Justin, never losing full contact. Brian used his right hand to grab a firm hold on Justin's cock as it bobbed in front of him, and began to pump it in time with his own movements. Justin could barely stand and held on desperately to the wall to keep from falling forward to his knees. Brian licked under Justin's raised arms, along his rib cage, and across to the other side and back up to Justin's neck again. Brian continued to pump Justin's cock, matching stroke for stroke with his momentum inside Justin's body. Justin's mind began to cloud and cries of pleasure, filled with Brian's name, repeated over and over in the tiny space.

Suddenly Brian could feel Justin's cock pulsing harder than ever at the same time as his own seemed to grow in stature. His balls drew up against his scrotum at the same moment he felt Justin begin to dance on his tip toes as a stream of liquid gold shot from Justin's tip and decorated the wall in front of the twitching blond. Brian tipped over the edge at that moment and filled the condom head with his own seed. Brian collapsed against Justin's back and they both lay against the now sticky wall.

"First time I ever wanted to stay in the closet," Brian sighed into Justin's ear.

Both men broke out laughing as they slid together to the closet floor, which could barely contain both bodies. Brian pulled Justin onto his lap and held him there with his arms wrapped securely around Justin's middle. Justin turned to Brian and showed his appreciation for the happy memory he could now take away from the old apartment. He kissed Brian several times before Brian pulled away.

"I don't know about you Sunshine, but I prefer my spaces a little larger for lovemaking. How about we take this back to the bungalow and we'll make a few more memories there too."

Justin nodded agreement, punctuated with one last deep-throated kiss, and scrambled off Brian's lap so the older man could rise and gather his clothing too. Luckily the water hadn't been turned off yet, so the men were able to clean up enough to be presentable in public. A quick wipe with a paper towel that had been left on the kitchen sink, and the closet lost its evidence of any hanky panky performed there.

Justin's last task in Hollywood was keeping a luncheon meeting with his agent, Sherrie. The woman started grinning from ear to ear when Justin introduced Brian to her, but the smile faded fast when her client informed her of his future plans.

"Are you crazy, kiddo? This movie could make your career... put you on the fast track to stardom. I've heard nothing but good things coming out of the production. They all say you are brilliant in the part. Once it's released you could probably have your pick of the next project. Why would you drop out at the best point of your career? It doesn't make sense."

Justin waited until the tirade was over and then calmly spoke to his friend and agent.

"Sherrie, you know I love you and that I appreciate everything you've done for me the last few years. I would have never gotten this far if it wasn't for you, but I've lost the taste for acting. I'm not really sure I ever had it that strongly in the first place. You always told me I was the most laid back client you ever had. Maybe that's why... cause deep down I didn't really care that much whether I was a success or not."

"So what do you intend to do with your life. I know you Justin. You're not the type to just sit around. You have to have something in mind or you would never be talking this way. So what's up... for real."

"I want to go back to school. I want to study art. Remember, you yourself said I had talent when you saw some of my sketches. I want to get some real training... learn different techniques... expand my horizons. I have the chance to attend Pittsburgh's Institute of Fine Arts back home in Pennsylvania and I want to take it."

Sherrie sat staring at Justin over her California Avocado Salad, then turned her attention to Justin's handsome companion. Naturally she had heard the stories surrounding Justin's relationship with the man in charge of promoting the movie, but now she could see clearly that the stories were all true. Staring at the tall brunet sitting closely with Justin on the other side of the table, she decided she couldn't blame her young man for falling so hard for the ad man. If he had been straight, and she was a couple of decades younger, she would have gone for him herself. She gave her head a little shake and decided to give it one more shot.

"Justin, I really don't think you know how good you are at this acting thing. Are you really that sure you want to give it up when things are just starting to go your way? You know that a ton of young kids would give their eyeballs for the chance you've been given with this film."

"Sherrie, I know how lucky I am... believe me. But I also know what I really want, maybe for the first time in my entire life. No, scratch that... not maybe. I DO know for the first time in my life exactly what I want. I can always act for the fun of it, but my dreams are moving in a different direction now." Justin, put his hand in Brian's and brought it up to his lips. "I know you might think that I'm doing this for all the wrong reasons. You're mistaken if you do. I don't deny that I want to be wherever Brian is, but he isn't the only reason I want to change my career. I'm telling you the truth. Being close to Brian is simply the bonus for what I want. Let's call it my reward for finally figuring out who I am and where I belong."

Sherrie looked over at Brian again. He sat there with a proud look on his face as he watched Justin talking. She couldn't help herself.

"Well, kiddo, I'd be a liar if I said I was happy to lose you. But I love you like a son, so I am happy to see you so grounded. And it is obvious to anyone with an ounce of brains that you are. And... well, what the Hell... if you are going to run away with some man and desert show business it might as well be with a hunk like this."

The agent grinned at Brian, who returned the compliment. The rest of the meal went pleasantly and the agent and her favorite client parted ways amicably, much to Justin's relief. He really cared about Sherrie and knew he'd miss her. Two days later, Brian and Justin were on their way back home. There had been no sightings of Craig Taylor or any new developments in the search for the man on the run. The lovers had begun to relax just a little bit. Justin still needed to finish preparing for his entrance exam to PIFA and Brian needed to catch up on how his ad agency business was coming along. They would be quite busy for a while and didn't have time to worry about a lingering threat that was more than likely too busy evading capture to concern himself with his son and Brian. For a while, at least, Brian and Justin could concentrate on the best parts of finally finding the love of your life. And that's just what they did, every night and day for months.

To be continued............