- Text Size +

 

A drop of sweat slid along the side of Justin's face before dropping off his chin and splashing against Brian's toned stomach. Leaning forward, the blond grunted as his hands slipped where they were braced against his lover's sweaty chest, causing his rolling hips to falter. He managed to keep his balance by gripping onto Brian's shoulders instead and made up for his slight stumble by slamming himself down onto the brunet with increased fervour.

"That's it," Brian breathed out, gripping Justin's hips in a tight hold and helping him move faster. "Just like that."

Grunting deep in his throat, Justin picked up his pace, adjusting to the change in speed with practiced ease. "Yeah?" he rasped out, his voice tight with exertion, "like that?"

Brian arched his back off the bed and moaned. "Fuck, I'm close."

Justin huffed out an amused breath, slowing down the movement of his hips again in hopes of delaying Brian's orgasm further. It wouldn't do to have him come so quickly; Justin had other plans than letting the man spill into a condom and waste all that nutritious protein.

"Ungh, Justin," the brunet moaned in protest at the unwelcome change in pace, snapping his pelvis up to try and get the friction he needed to reach satisfaction, which caused Justin to stop moving altogether. Brian would deny it till his dying day, but he actually whined at the loss of stimulation, his fingers uselessly clenching on the boy's firm hips.

"Be a good boy and let me make you feel good, Brian," teased the brat, soothingly running his hands across the mouth-watering expanse of muscles in front of him.

It was a testament to how far gone the older man was that he didn't protest Justin's words at all, taking deep breaths instead to stave off his imminent orgasm. The blond just watched him, at a loss for words. Brian was beautiful. His back was arched, his head thrown back, and his hazel eyes were unfocused with pleasure. Running his hand through the stud's sweaty hair, Justin smiled and waited for his lover to calm down.

"You good?" he whispered when he noticed the tension finally leaving Brian's muscles.

The brunet cleared his throat, focusing his eyes on Justin's face. "Yeah, and I'll be even better when you start moving again," he said, though the man's normal snark was missing as arousal coloured his voice.

Justin grinned. "Just remember not to come," he reminded his stud, earning himself a weak glare for his troubles. He raised his eyebrows. It wasn't like he was being intentionally cheeky, since it had been Brian's idea to make Justin come first and then have the blond blow him.

Beginning to move again, Justin leaned forward to brace himself against the headboard. He started off slowly, just rolling his hips and trying to hit that sensitive spot inside himself with Brian's cock. Enjoying his lover's excited gasp, he ground down a bit harder and managed to hit his prostate dead on.

"Ungh," he grunted, repeating the motion.

Brian's hands moved from where they were gripping his hips to caress his chest and pinch his nipples lightly. "That's it, Sunshine; fuck yourself on my cock," he urged him.

Justin quickened his pace, matching the furious beating of his heart. Brian talking dirty always did it for him, and the bastard knew it.

"Come on, ride me faster," the brunet ground out, his voice taut with strain, and Justin realised why Brian was trying to hurry him along. The stud of Liberty Avenue, the famous sex fiend, and God's gift to gay men everywhere was once again on the brink of orgasm - courtesy of a little blond twink.

"Don't come," Justin huffed through gritted teeth, his movements becoming a little jerky and out of sync. His knuckles turned white with how tightly he was gripping the headboard, warm sweat dripping off his brow and his loins tingling with coiled heat. He could feel Brian swelling inside him and knew that the other man was as close to coming completely apart as he was. "Don't come," he repeated.

Brian let one of his hands fall off the blond's chest and wrapped it around the base of his own cock. It was a bit embarrassing, having to resort to such measures, but he'd much rather wear a flaming cock ring than come before he was allowed to.

As it turned out, he had acted just in time because, on his next backwards thrust, Justin's walls clasped around him as the blond's whole body wound up tight in orgasm, his strong thighs gripping Brian's sides almost painfully.

"Brian!" cried out the little hellion, his voice hoarse.

The brunet always found it very hot, having his name called in that husky tone. It sent jolts of burning pleasure right to the very centre of him, bringing him that much closer to the edge. Maybe he should swallow his pride one of these days and actually invest in that blasted cock ring.

As he finished shooting streaks of white across the stud's chest, Justin watched through half-lidded eyes as Brian bit his bottom lip, drawing blood. He would be lying if he didn't admit that he admired the man's resolve not to come.

"Get off now, Sunshine, or I swear to God I'll shoot," grunted the brunet, his teeth stained pink.

Justin bit back the obvious response of having already got off and carefully heaved himself up off Brian's hardness, as not to cause too much aggravation to his lover's heavily swollen member. Brian let out a moan that was a mix of relief and frustration, making Justin chuckle softly.

"Don't worry, stud," murmured the blond as he slowly slithered down the brunet's body, bestowing kisses on the tanned skin along his way. When he finally reached Brian's engorged dick, he stopped and let his breath just wash over the purplish head.

Brian was breathless. "I thought you promised to suck something," he gasped out, undulating his hips in an attempt to thrust his cock into Justin's wet mouth.

The blond had other ideas though. He lightly pecked the top of Brian's hardness, before sitting back on his haunches and sticking two of his own fingers into his mouth. He sucked on them teasingly, making wet slurping noises. "Like this, you mean?" he mumbled around the digits.

Brian huffed a frustrated laugh. "I don't know what you think you're doing with those fingers, but-"

"You know exactly what I'm gonna do," Justin interrupted him in a sultry voice, pulling his fingers free of his mouth. Leaning forward again, he then wrapped the fingers of his left hand around the base of Brian's cock. "And you're gonna love it," he added before finally putting his gobby mouth to use. He licked around the mushroom head first, short little teasing licks, while the wet fingers of his right hand softly caressed Brian's perineum. He watched the brunet close his eyes and relax his muscles in acquiescence of Justin's control and rewarded him by sliding his open mouth over Brian's dick, bobbing his head a few times.

Brian felt the wet heat finally envelop him and let out a sigh of relief. One of Justin's hands was still gripping the base of his cock, while the other slid further down and was now busy teasing his entrance. He grunted in pleasure.

He remembered how startled he had been the first time Justin did this. The blond had been giving him a back massage, leaving a trail of wet kisses all the way down his spine, when the stud felt a curious finger teasingly slide in between his cheeks. He had let Justin go on, not wanting to discourage the boy, but he didn't exactly expect to enjoy the experience. Don't get him wrong, he was a fag, and like any other fag, he loved a bit of anal stimulation, but he wasn't used to getting it courtesy of his tricks. He had a whole box of toys to take care of that need. He had turned out to be completely wrong though - the twat knew exactly what he was doing with those nimble fingers of his - and Brian found himself coming only a few minutes later, a talented finger tapping his prostate.

Now the eager twink was again sliding a finger inside of him in slow thrusts, while slobbering all over his cock, and Brian couldn't have been any happier. Fuck the stupid box of toys, he thought, when you had your own little boy toy to satisfy you. A boy toy who was now licking the vein on the underside of his shaft, blue eyes watching him.

Brian let out a grunt to let the blond know he appreciated his ministrations, earning himself a sunshiny smile as the boy looked up at him. Then, without any sort of warning, the cheeky brat took in a deep breath and almost swallowed him down whole, dragging a nail over the sensitive bundle of nerves inside of him at the same time. Brian choked on his spit, only barely managing not to come.

"Fuck!" he cried out, back arching almost painfully off the bed.

The little shit hummed in response, sending delicious vibrations into his core.

"Fuck," he repeated, his breath hitching as heat pooled in his groin. He was wound up so tightly that even the slightest nudge was now going to cause him to snap. Justin nudged his prostate.

Brian's vision whited out completely as he yelled out his release. He felt his body constrict around Justin's finger and his cock pulse as he shot his load down the boy's throat. All conscious thought abandoned him, and his senses became shrouded in a thick fog of post-orgasmic bliss. He wasn't aware of anything other than a low humming sound, which could have been anything from the noise of traffic outside their window to the sound of angels weeping for joy at their coupling.

He came back to himself to find Justin stroking his hair and murmuring nonsensical words into his ear. "That one was definitely in the top five," Brian told him, tongue in cheek.

Justin chuckled warmly. "Please, your brains are so scrambled after that orgasm that you can hardly remember any of our fucks."

"You cheeky little shit." Brian pounced on him, causing the boy to giggle happily as he wiggled and writhed underneath the brunet's assault.