- Text Size +

 

Brian stepped into the bathroom and turned the knob in his shower to get the water warmed up, checking it was set to his favoured thirty-nine degrees centigrade. There were some advantages to Justin not living with him, he thought half-heartedly - no need to suffer through freezing showers.

He did miss the rosy hue Justin's porcelain skin would take on as the boy stood under the hot water, though, he mused as he stepped under the steaming spray. There was something intensely erotic about the way his skin would change colour like that. Like a boiling lobster, he thought comically, a slightly hysterical chuckle leaving his lips. God, he was a mess this morning - he had to pull himself together before Ted and Cynthia arrived.

Reaching for his expensive body wash, he lathered his hands before scrubbing at his armpits and then running his fingers across the planes of his chest. Ah, that felt good. Brian leaned his head back against the tiled wall and closed his eyes as he continued to lave himself, imagining someone else's fingers gliding along his skin.

Pale hands slid down the centre of his abdomen, carefully following the contours of his muscles and leaving a tingling feeling in their wake. He arched his back off the tiled wall, head leaned back and eyes closed. "What do you want?" his companion asked in a whisper, barely audible over the sound of the shower.

Brian grunted, his hips twitching forwards as nails scraped below his belly button. He didn't want to play one of Justin's games; he just wanted to get off before going to work. Was that too much to ask?

Justin chuckled warmly. "What was that?" he teased, a finger ghosting across the top of the brunet's erection.

"Blow me, Sunshine," the older man snapped, irritated that his lover felt the need to ruin his comfortable, sleepy haze with stupid chit-chat.

He could almost hear the blond roll his eyes at him from where he was kneeling at his feet. "You're in a mood," the teen mumbled, pressing a kiss against his hip bone. "Blow job it is," he added.

Thank fuck, thought Brian with relief, thrusting his pelvis closer to his lover's face. Perhaps Justin would let up on the power games for once and just give him a simple morning blow job like a good little boy. A tongue suddenly swiping at the head of his cock startled him out of his musings.

A sharp breath escaped him, lungs squeezing and forcing a moan through his vocal chords. Two sure hands grabbed his butt cheeks, bringing his hips closer to Justin's face, and the blond's mouth enveloped his shaft in a warm and wet hug.

"Yes," he hissed, widening his stance to better keep his balance on the slippery floor of the shower. He could feel Justin's lips stretch around his member in a smile, a clear sign of satisfaction. Brat.

The hands on his arse squeezed his plump flesh rhythmically, in time with the bobbing of Justin's head as the blond slid his hot mouth up and down his throbbing shaft, causing Brian's brain to struggle to process everything that was happening. "Jus," he breathed, eyes fluttering open slightly to a glimpse of his bathroom's white ceiling.

Justin hmmed around his mouthful and dug his hands into Brian's arse a little more, fingers brushing his crack. "Nngh," the brunet protested. He didn't have time for this; couldn't the little twat just give him a simple blowjob? Shouldn't be hard.

The curious fingers pressed in-between his cheeks a little more insistently just as Brian's cock hit the back of his lover's throat. He moaned.

His mouth snug around Brian's shaft, the blond slowly pulled back, until his lips barely kissed the tip.

"Goddammit," the brunet growled, his head dropping forward. He slipped the fingers of both hands into the flaxen hair and tugged on the strands, urging the boy to continue his ministrations.

The brat merely giggled, his breath caressing the sensitive head of Brian's cock and causing him to harden even further. Justin's tongue peeked out of his mouth, and he licked up the bead of moisture that had formed at the tip. "Mhmm," he hummed.

"There's more where that came from," Brian hissed. "You'd find out if you'd just get on with it."

Blue eyes peered up at him, before the lad swallowed him down smoothly until his nose was nestled against Brian's groin. The sight, and the sensation, were so pleasurable that he barely noticed when a finger slipped inside him, not meeting any resistance despite Brian not having bottomed for his lover in a couple of days.

Something about that didn't seem quite right, the brunet thought, blinking in confusion. He glanced down, realising he was the one fingering his ass, that Justin wasn't actually kneeling in front of him, worshipping his cock. Brian half-shrugged. The brat had certainly been in that position more than once, driving him wild, so he might as well enjoy himself. Pressing his finger in deeper, he fell back into the fantasy.

"Like that, do you?" the boy murmured in a husky voice as he pulled back again.

Brian salivated at the erotic vision - the boy's lips swollen, a strand of spittle and pre-come connecting his bottom lip to the tip of Brian's cock. "More," he demanded.

"Sure," Justin replied mischievously. He didn't touch Brian's straining member, but he did remove the finger that had been ever so lightly brushing against the brunet's sweet spot.

As Brian let out a whine of protest, the lad inserted two fingers into his arse, drumming lightly against his prostate. Fuck, that felt good.

"More?" Justin teased, lazily swiping his tongue around the sensitive frenulum.

"Nngh," Brian grunted in an effort to encourage the boy, pistoning his pelvis at him. When that mouth enveloped him again, swallowing around his almost painfully hard member, Brian nearly embarrassed himself by coming too soon.

The nimble fingers inside him retreated slightly, until only the tips were still buried in his warmth, then pushed back in forcefully, nudging his prostate again. Brian's knees wobbled. "Yes," he whispered.

Justin started pulling his digits out and pushing them back in repeatedly, increasing the suction on his cock at the same time. The brunet bent his unstable knees slightly to press down against the pleasurable intrusion and a tingling heat began to coil in his stomach. He whined in the back of his throat, squeezing his eyes shut as the fingers inside him increased their tempo and the wet warmth around him engulfed his member fully once more.

Fuck. He wasn't going to last much longer. "Fuck, Jus," he panted, pressing down against the rapidly moving digits. His legs began to tremble as the heat pooling in his abdomen began to peak.

Justin hmmed around his shaft, nose buried in Brian's pubic hair, and pressed his fingers harshly against the bundle of nerves in his arse. The brunet couldn't hold back any longer. He shot into that warm cavern, again and again, legs shaking and hips jerking. Then, finally sated, he slid down the shower wall, his knees giving up for once and for all.

Long moments passed before he realised the kid was saying something. "My turn," he insisted, prodding at the side of Brian's head.

"Quit poking me with your finger," the brunet complained, swatting at the offending object. When his hand met nothing except air, he glanced around blearily. "Fuck," he grunted. There was more to that scene; he wasn't ready to return to the Justin-less present, not yet anyroad.

He happily re-immersed himself in the fantasy, hearing the blond chide, "Hey! Take it easy. That's my cock you just slapped, Big Guy."

Brian flushed in embarrassment. Christ. The kid had hoovered him so thoroughly that he must've blacked out for a second. He'd even forgotten for a moment that Justin was in the shower with him.

He peered up at the brat, who had a smug smile on his face. "Sucked your brains out, huh?" Justin crowed.

"Hardly," Brian denied, his face flushing more as he uttered the blatant lie. "I was merely crouching down so I could blow you."

"Yeah, right. You need to work on that sales pitch," the lad mocked him. "I've never heard sitting on your arse described as a crouch."

"It was the quickest way to get to the floor." The brunet dug himself in deeper. "You were crowding me."

One blond eyebrow shot up in amazement, before the lad giggled. Tapping his index finger against his lips, he mused, "My mouth surrounding your cock and my fingers up your arse could be described as overwhelming, which I guess fits the definition of crowding in."

Smug fucking twat. "You want a blow job or not?" Brian asked. "I've gotta leave for work soon."

"There's plenty of time," Justin claimed. "It didn't take you that long to come, Bri."

Brian flushed again. It had been over rather quickly. Shifting around so that he was on his knees, he nudged his nose against the base of Justin's cock and breathed in the boy's tastalising scent. The smell was so arousing that he felt his own member hardening. Christ. All it took was one whiff of Justin, and he wanted to come again.

Of course, the boy noticed his predicament. "Didn't you get enough?" he teased.

"There's no such thing as enough," Brian reiterated one of his favourite maxims. It was nothing but the truth where Justin was concerned.

"Then you should finger yourself while you blow me," the teen instructed.

Brian's cock jumped, clearly approving that idea. It wouldn't do to seem too eager, though, he thought to himself. "How about I finger you instead?" he offered.

Justin's breath hitched - though if it was because of Brian's words or the hand sliding up and down the blond's shaft, he didn't know - before answering with a question of his own, "How is that going to help you come?"

Brian wasn't about to admit to how much sucking Justin off stimulated him. That, combined with watching the boy succumb to ecstacy, was almost enough to make Brian come. "I'll just give myself a handjob," he said.

"No," Justin declared, eyes heavy-lidded and voice raspy. "I want to watch you fuck yourself with your fingers while you go down on me. It'll be smoking hot."

Brian swallowed convulsively. Unwilling to resist any longer, he spread his legs wider, reached behind him, and ran the tip of his index finger around his entrance before pushing in a little. At the same time, he took one of Justin's balls into his mouth, rolled it around, and sucked gently.

"That's it," the boy spurred him on. "Now add another finger."

Brian complied, inserting his middle finger beside the other one and sliding them in deeper. He removed his mouth from Justin's left nut, intending to give some attention to the other one, when a loud banging and shouts of "Brian! Where are you? Open up!" interrupted him.

What the fuck? Brian shook his head in bewilderment, opened his eyes, and started to tell the blond, "I'll be right ba-" That was when he realised he was kneeling on the floor of his shower, two fingers up his arse, hair unwashed, and it was Cynthia and Ted's voices clamouring for his attention.

 

Chapter End Notes:

That's it for now, but we promise there will be more sexy scenes. :)