- Text Size +

 

Brian grinned, immediately bending down to claim the blond's lips in a firm kiss. 

Hmming appreciatively against his lover's mouth, Justin ran his hand upwards and into Brian's hair, mussing it up.

The brunet pushed his tongue in between Justin's lips, sliding it along the bottom row of the boy's pearl-white teeth.

Justin groaned, pressing himself against Brian's firm body. He'd really missed this, he realised, more that he would've thought he could.

Brian felt a familiar tingle as he moaned into his young lover's mouth. When Justin shuddered, he figured the teen was becoming equally aroused. "Come on," he mumbled, hissing as Justin bit his lower lip. "Bedroom."

"Maybe we should go inside then?" Justin questioned, another tremor shaking his body.

"Huh?" Dazed, the brunet looked around, realising they were still in the hallway. And Justin had shivered because he was cold, for fuck's sake, not because he was turned on.

Fucking miserly super must be pinching pennies again by leaving the interior of the building unheated, Brian mused irritably. He jammed the key into the lock and turned it, before sliding the door open, nearly slamming it off the metal rails.

"Fuck, that feels good," the boy gasped as he stepped into the warmth of the loft.

In case he was able to convince Justin to come with him, Brian had nudged up the thermostat prior to leaving for Debbie's house. The twat liked it warmer than Brian - except in the shower, of course, where the hot water tended to scald his delicate skin. 

The delicious purring sound Justin made as he soaked in the heat rewarded Brian for his forethought. It also had an instant effect on his manhood, the flesh hardening even more. He needed to get the blond naked, stat. Shared body heat would warm Justin up properly. 

A little liquid warmth couldn't hurt either, Brian decided, shrugging off his peacoat and tossing it toward the couch, uncaring when the garment slithered to the floor - it needed cleaning anyroad. He tore at the laces of his Timberland boots and kicked them aside, glad to get rid of the fugly footwear, before striding over to the liquor cart and snatching up the Beam Black label. He shook the bottle - not much in there, so he forwent a glass.

He carried the bourbon over to Justin, who still hadn't removed his shabby jacket, scarf, or gloves. 

The lad's eyes were half-slitted, a smile of pleasure on his face, as he basked in the heat coming through the vents. Christ, that expression should be illegal. Brian shifted uncomfortably, his roomy jeans abruptly too tight.

"What the fuck's that?" he asked, finally noticing the container Justin was holding between his gloved hands.

"Huh? Oh," Justin looked down, "that's some of the roast beef. Deb wanted you to have it."

Brian snatched the box out of Justin's hand, carelessly tossing it on the counter. 

When the boy protested, "That should go-" Brian cut in.

"That's not the protein I want right now," he rasped, shooting a predatory look at Justin and raising the Beam to his lips.

The teenager reached for the bottle as soon as Brian took a swig, but the older man shook his head. He swirled the liquid around before leaning down to share with the younger man. His lips pressed against Justin's, the blond's mouth opening to allow the bourbon to trickle inside.

Justin hmmed in approval.

Fuck, they both had too much clothing on, especially Justin, Brian thought. As if reading his mind, the blond slid one hand between their bodies and began fumbling to open the buttons on Brian's shirt.

"That'd be easier if you took off your gloves," Brian grunted, smirking.

Justin, who was already tugging at the fingers of his gloves, rolled his eyes at his lover and muttered, "Duh."

The older man's smirk disappeared when nimble fingers opened his shirt and began teasing one of his nipples, thinking again that he needed to move things along if he didn't want to fuck in the middle of the living room. Not that there was anything wrong with that, but Brian didn't want their first time back together happening on a hardwood floor.

After sharing a final slug of the Beam, Brian dropped the empty bottle to the floor, where it rolled under the sofa, and helped Justin divest himself of his coat and scarf, the items landing in a heap near the boy's leather gloves. He started pushing the blond backwards in the direction of the bed, before Justin could finish toeing off his sneakers.

They stumbled up the steps, Justin's movement clumsy until he got rid of his other shoe, which teetered precariously half on and half off the top step - not that either man noticed. Their lips barely separated as they furiously made out, giggling whenever one of them lost their balance. When they hit the bottom of the bed, they quickly climbed atop it, kneeling in the middle of the midnight blue duvet, hands and mouths roving over each other.

Running a hand from Justin's butt up his back and into his short hair, Brian moved his mouth to the brat's jaw, sucking at the tender skin there. "I'm gonna fuck you through this mattress," he growled in promise.

Justin chuckled breathlessly. "Promises, promises," he teased, sliding a hand down Brian's torso and squeezing his impressive bulge lightly.

The brunet thrust his hips against Justin's, pressing their covered erections together. "You feel that, brat?" he asked, using his tongue to paint a wet stripe up to Justin's ear. "I'm going to shove that in your hot, tight-"

Justin shut him up with a violent kiss, fingers searching for Brian's belt buckle. "Yeah, come on, Bri," he gasped into his mouth. "Fuck me." The thought flitted through Justin's mind that he'd been right to refuse to be more than friends with Eric; the guy was really nice in a wholesome way, but it was Brian's touch that he craved. That must be why the sex had seemed a little tepid, at least in comparison to what he was sharing with Brian. They'd barely gotten started, and Justin already felt like he was burning up.

Brian didn't need to be told twice. He quickly pulled his lover's tight T-shirt off and threw it over his shoulder to land somewhere near the bedroom stairs. Justin's cargo pants followed soon after, the blond using the toes of one foot to help shove his trousers down, leaving him only in his underwear. Brian vaguely noted that the briefs seemed scantier and slicker than his usual tighty-whities, but with Justin kissing a wet trail down his exposed chest, he was too distracted to examine them more closely.

Soon, the handsy blond had divested him of his own clothes, and Brian found himself clad only in the unbuttoned shirt that was hanging loosely off his shoulders.

Pushing Justin so he lay on his back, Brian braced himself above the blond with one hand, while the other busied itself with tugging his lover's underpants down his legs and shoving them out of the way. Not in the mood for a long foreplay, he wrapped his hand loosely around Justin's straining erection.

Justin threw his head back, letting out a wanton moan and thrusting his hips up in search of some more friction.

"Patience, brat," Brian smirked.

Justin stopped moving, biting his bottom lip in concentration.

Brian squeezed his partner's throbbing manhood as a reward, watching his lover's dilated pupils appreciatively. About to demand that Justin describe what he wanted, Brian remembered his earlier vow to resume his torment of the boy. Justin had managed to escape his attentions at the dinner table, but now...

"Briii," the blond drew out his name, sounding desperate.

Brian quirked an eyebrow and gave him an evil little smile.

"Shit." Justin closed his eyes, guessing what that expression portented.

The experienced stud sat back on his knees, Justin's legs forming a vee on either side of him, the lad's hole appearing to wink at him in welcome, mere centimetres from where he knelt. Brian hesitated for a second, wondering whether he really wanted to wait, nevertheless lifting Justin's left foot, cradling it against his stomach, and lightly running his fingernails along the underside.

The blond twitched and giggled.

Yeah, it was worth the wait, Brian decided, grin widening. Why Justin's giggle was so arousing, he couldn't say, but his dick definitely took notice, bobbing in the air.

The experienced stud turned the motion of his fingers into a foot massage, working from the toes to the inner arch and up to the heel.

"Nngh," Justin groaned. "Feels good."

Eventually, Brian switched feet, repeating the process.

Justin suspected he was going to melt into the mattress if this continued much longer.

Casting a sly look at the brat, Brian bent over and swiped his tongue between the big toe and second toe.

"Christ!" Justin shouted, almost levitating off the bed. Brian had never done that before. "Erm," he mumbled, both turned on and embarrassed, "aren't my feet kind of stinky?"

Brian shrugged. "You showered today, right?"

Justin nodded.

"You haven't been running around barefoot?" Brian teased.

"Nope. That'd be you," the brat giggled. 

Rolling his eyes, Brian asserted, "Then we're good. I like the way you smell."

"How'd you even know to do that?" Justin asked, gesturing at the foot Brian was still holding and thinking that he might like to try it out on his lover. "And um, that I'd like it?" His brow wrinkling, he couldn't help wondering how many other men Brian had used the technique on. 

Another shrug. "Back in college, I fucked a guy who had a foot fetish. He rubbed and licked my feet, and it felt damned good. But I've never wanted to do it to anyone else before," the stud admitted, swiping his tongue between Justin's second and middle toes.

Justin wriggled in pleasure, both at his lover's action and the titbit he'd let slip.

Christ, that was a lesbianic thing to say, Brian reflected, wincing a little. He didn't mind all that much, given Justin's reaction; however, he judged it might be best to move away from the lad's feet before any more lezzie-isms spilled out.

"Hold still," he commanded when Justin squirmed again. There, that sounded properly manly, like the bull- Oh, fuck, no. There was no way a woman, even a butch one, was intruding into his bed. 

His attention back on the blond, where it belonged, Brian lifted Justin's leg higher and began planting kisses along the underside.

Justin let out a delicious moan, encouraging him to continue.

When Brian reached the back of the boy's knee, he ran his tongue across the spot before biting him gently at the center point.

"Do that again?" Justin begged, clutching at the duvet.

Brian paused to admire the way the blond's pale skin glowed against the dark quilt before nipping the sensitive skin again. 

That elicited another wordless moan from Justin, Brian's shaft throbbing in counterpoint.

The brunet wanted to groan too, becoming desperate for some relief. Whose bright idea had this slow torment been anyway? Lowering Justin's foot, until it rested on the bed, he speculated it might be more of a torture for him than for his ‘captive,' a notion which was lent credence when a naughty giggle issued from his companion.

His gaze travelled up Justin's body, from his distended, purplish-red manhood to the tiny, hard peaks of his nipples to the full, pouty lips, finally stopping when he encountered blown eyes, with only a thin circle of blue visible. "What's so funny, Sunshine?" he asked mildly.

"N- nothing."

The older man quirked an eyebrow in disbelief.

"Um, it's just that you've got that look on your face." Justin wiggled his hips in an attempt to distract Brian from his interrogation.

It didn't work. "That look?" 

"You know," the words emerged reluctantly, "the one says you maybe aren't so sure about your latest brainstorm. You, uh, had it a while ago, too, before you started the foot massage."

The little shit was way too fucking perceptive, Brian mused, halting Justin's wriggling by placing his free hand on the boy's hip. It was definitely time to speed matters up, then, and make sure Justin couldn't think at all.

"Less moving, more talking, Jus. What do you want?" he asked forcefully, wanting to hear the words. It was too long since he'd had Justin in his bed, spread out like this, so sue him for wanting to hear the blond say that he wanted him.

Justin groaned. "I want you," he whined, before clarifying choppily, "Right now, in me, like this, on my back."

Brian nodded and leaned over to reach his bedside table, grabbing a bottle of lube and the packet of condoms he hadn't had the opportunity to use in an unbearably long time.

"Spread them," he said, patting Justin's thigh as he opened the lube and poured some of the clear liquid on his fingers. "Come on."

Justin did as he was told, eyes shining in the dim light of the bedroom, and rested his feet on the bed covers, relaxing his muscles.

Brian almost groaned out loud at the sexy sight. Fuck, there was no way he was going to last long. He waited for his lover to make eye contact before pouring some of the lube down Justin's crack, working it carefully into his tight hole with one finger.

Justin sighed, hooking his right leg over Brian's shoulder in an impressive show of flexibility. Those nights of dancing at Babylon might have their positives after all. 

"Come on, Bri," the blond moaned, twisting his hips in order to drive Brian's finger deeper into himself. "I haven't got all day."

Brian chuckled, leaning down and mouthing at the tender skin of Justin's hip, right where it met his thigh, the boy's heel drumming against his back. "You've got all night," he countered, moving his slick finger in and out, twisting and stretching, and soon he felt comfortable adding another digit. He nibbled at Justin's skin as the blond hmmed contentedly at the stretch, making sure to leave a mark.

It took a few minutes of merciless teasing, Brian purposefully avoiding his lover's prostate, for Justin to become desperate enough to beg for more.

"Come on, Bri. Give it to me," he demanded, thrusting his hip against Brian's hand.

The brunet smirked, not stopping his teasing movements - thrusting and scissoring but never grazing that sweet spot. "What do you mean?"

"Brian, please. Do I need to spell it out for you? You know what I want; it's not that hard to find my-"

Justin let out a raspy moan when the older man finally brushed against his prostate.

"Oh, God, yes. Brian, yes."

Brian picked up the lube again, adding a dollop to where his fingers disappeared into Justin's body, before pushing a third finger inside. He waited a beat for Justin to relax, then started moving his hand with more force, fucking into the boy and making Justin moan louder and louder.

After another minute, he pulled himself up a bit, kissing his lover's panting mouth, and asked him breathlessly, "Another one?"

Justin shook his head. "No, I'm ready. God, come on. I'm ready."

Thank God, Brian thought. He was more than ready himself - his dick was throbbing with arousal, swollen and weeping pre-come. Nodding, he pulled his fingers out and watched with interest as the younger man's hole spasmed. Fuck, Justin was hot. 

He quickly slipped on a condom, then reached for the lube for the third time, spreading a generous amount over his erection. "Ready?" he asked as he lined himself up.

"Yeah, come on," Justin urged, now stretching his left leg over Brian's right shoulder and twining his ankles together.

Brian took hold of Justin's hips, grabbing firmly, before carefully pushing in. It was a wonderful feeling to have the other man's body welcome him so readily, muscles clenching around him tightly, over and over again, as Brian kept his tempo steady, his movements never faltering.

Soon, though, Justin found himself needing more, so he began meeting Brian's hips on each forward thrust. It made things infinitely better, as the added stimulation forced the brunet to increase his tempo. 

It was a wild ride after that, and it didn't take long for Brian to feel a familiar tingling sensation spread from his toes, all the way up to his belly.

"Fuck, I'm close," he informed his lover, mouth against the blond's collar bone, voice raspy with need. "Justin."

"Let go then," came the whispered response as Justin clenched around him. Brian shuddered, closing his eyes at the almost unbearable sensation, his insides tingling with the nearing orgasm.

"You first," he panted, barely holding on. His arms were trembling as he held himself braced over Justin, and he wasn't sure if he could free a hand to help his lover along. 

There was no need, though, as Justin took matters into his own hands, quite literally, and tugged at his cock. A couple seconds later, he painted his belly with four large spurts of come, his inner muscles squeezing around Brian almost painfully. Two thrusts later, the brunet came as well, grunting loudly, his arms giving out under his weight.

"Oof," Justin complained as the breath was knocked out of him.

"S'rry," Brian slurred, arms twitching.

They stayed like that for a few moments longer, catching their breath and trying to find the strength to separate, before Brian had to pull out. He watched Justin wince and concluded the boy would undoubtedly have trouble sitting comfortably for the next couple of days, but he couldn't bring himself to care - other, that was, than the satisfaction that stole over him at having serviced his lover so thoroughly.

Sapped of energy, it was all Brian could manage to tie off the condom and throw it somewhere in the vicinity of the trashcan before flopping down next to Justin. He draped an arm possessively across the blond, letting his eyes drift shut for a moment.

 

When a warm mouth enveloped the tip of his hardness later that night, Brian figured he must be dreaming, especially since he never let a trick stay over, unless he was drunk or stoned. He didn't remember hitting the Beam or ingesting any drugs before going to bed, but something had happened, although what it was eluded him, distracted as he was by the illusory trick.

Geez, the dream was awfully realistic, the stud thought muzzily, the musk of sex permeating his bedroom and the trick breathing hot air onto his cock. The man wasn't actually creating enough suction to get him off, just mouthing at his erection lightly, but it was enough to keep him interested. More than interested, in fact, since Brian had to swallow back a moan.

A humming noise as the trick nuzzled his cock, lips tightening almost imperceptibly, made Brian's brow furrow. What the heck? Was someone really in his bed?

He blinked hard in an effort to open his eyelids and was rewarded by a vision of Justin licking at his shaft. The events from earlier on came flooding back to him as the blond's agile tongue made its way down his length, tracing the veins on the underside, before going back to dip lightly into his slit. This time Brian couldn't hold back the sound clawing its way out of his mouth. He didn't even try, lost in an ecstasy that only Justin could provide.

"Fuck," he groaned.

Justin just chuckled around his mouthful, causing Brian to inhale a sharp breath at the vibration that went through him. 

It all became almost too much when, after a few minutes of teasing, Justin began working him in earnest. He completely enveloped him with his mouth and went as far down as he could, before slowly pulling back and then repeating the movement all over again. Brian was nearly hypnotized by the rhythmical bobbing of his lover's head, when the teenager suddenly went further than before and deep-throated Brian's cock, his throat convulsing around the tip. It was all the dark-haired man could do not to come right there and then.

Christ, he craved Justin like a drug, and he wanted - no, needed - more than to be sucked off quickly, especially after such a long time without the boy in his bed. "Jus," he breathed out.

While fondling his balls, rolling them around one hand, Justin again hummed around his erection, causing Brian to jerk.

He tried again, "Justin, unless you want this to," he swallowed heavily, "uh, end too soon, you better back off."

The blond, who'd pulled off as soon as Brian started speaking, gave him a smug grin before sitting up. "On all fours then," he told him as he stretched across the bed to reach the previously discarded lube and a new condom.

Brian did as he was told, grumbling under his breath as if he was doing Justin some kind of favour, his sweaty hands slipping on the duvet. He froze for a second, mind flashing back to what had happened the last time he was in Babylon's backroom. This wasn't the same at all, he tried to convince his uncooperative body, but he still couldn't move. 

"Bri? Are you okay?" Justin's worried voice reached him as nimble fingers kneaded the tight muscles in his shoulders.

"Yeah," Brian choked out, voice wavering.

"Maybe I should-"

Fuck, no way was he going to let the trick who'd assaulted him steal the pleasure of bottoming for Justin. Willing his eyes to remain dry and taking a deep breath, he interrupted, "Just go slow, okay?" 

"Like the first time I topped you?"

Brian smiled - that was a good memory - and focused his attention on Justin. He turned his head, watching over his shoulder as Justin kneeled behind him, tugging his narrow hips closer to himself and biting lightly at one arse cheek, prompting a soft gasp from Brian.

"Ready?" Justin asked him, gently teasing, recognising that the older man was still on edge.

"I'm ready, Jus. Just get on with it."

Brian dropped his head, resting his forehead on his pillow, his arms gripping the headboard as he felt Justin circle a lube-covered finger around his hole. He tensed up a bit as the finger dipped inside a fraction and internally scolded himself. He was behaving like a fucking virgin.

Justin, however, just ran a calming hand across his back to relax him, seemingly unbothered by his body's stupid behaviour. Somehow, despite knowing nothing about what that damned trick had attempted, Justin was doing exactly the right thing to relieve him of his anxiety. 

The blond pulled his finger back out, before slipping it in again and slowly establishing a gentle thrusting rhythm. Brian had done the same thing to Justin an hour or so before, and yet it was completely different - it felt good to be cared for like this. His tension vanished, assuaged by slow, languid movements and deep breaths.

Soon, Brian was ready for another finger, which Justin slowly slid in after he added a bit more lube. He felt the digits spread inside of him in a scissoring motion, one of them brushing against his prostate.

Brian whined as an honest to God shiver ran down his back, and a wonderful heat pooled in his stomach. "Fuck."

Justin shushed him softly, running his hand over the expanse of his back again. "It's okay; I've got you," he whispered, and Brian didn't bristle at the words. Until now, he hadn't realised how much he needed Justin's touch in order to recover from the backroom nightmare.

A short time later, he was pushing back on Justin's fingers, trying to communicate that it was no longer enough, that he wanted more, now.

"Okay," the younger man said agreeably, sliding another two fingers inside of him at once.

The heat in Brian's stomach increased twofold, and a bead of sweat rolled down his neck and into his hair. The stretch was almost too much, but it didn't really hurt. The fingers pistoned in and out of him, bumping against the bundle of nerves on almost every other pass.

When, a few minutes later, Justin finally rested his dick against Brian's hole, he could've cried. He didn't, obviously, but it was with tremendous relief that his body welcomed Justin's large cock inside.

"Breathe, Bri," Justin whispered, himself sounding breathless. He had to be holding onto the last scraps of his patience, going without any sort of stimulus for so long.

Justin didn't stop to let him adjust until he was all the way in, his thighs resting against Brian's, his hips snug against his ass cheeks. Brian felt his ass pulsing around his lover's length.

"Fuck."

Justin laughed softly, the vibration going all the way through his cock, making Brian swear louder. He turned his head to look at Justin over his shoulder.

"Move, dammit, Justin. Come on."

And Justin did, starting painfully slow - pulling his cock almost all the way out before gradually pushing back in. They both moaned breathlessly at the sensations, Brian involuntarily clenching around the girth of Justin's cock.

"That's it," Justin whispered, soothingly running his hands up and down Brian's back in time with his slow thrusts. It was almost hypnotic, the drag of skin against skin, the rhythmic breathing, the quiet squelching of the lube.

"Oh, oh." Brian's eyes slipped closed and his fingers curled tighter around the duvet as he gave himself over to the sensation, feeling Justin throbbing inside of him.

The blond snapped his hips forwards a little more forcefully and Brian groaned, hips rotating slowly in an instinctual response. Fuck, that felt good. His breath hitched as Justin jabbed his prostate on his next forceful stroke, causing the brunet to start leaking, pre-come tickling at his sensitive skin as it slid slowly down his shaft. He rubbed his cheek against the soft material of his pillow, doing his best to stay collected. However, the way Justin was moving - sharp but controlled thrusts - made the older man just want to fall apart.

The measured fucking didn't stop as Justin pressed closer to Brian, his slim form moulding itself against the brunet's back. His breath tickled at Brian's ear as he spoke, voice low and husky with arousal. "Feel good?"

The brunet groaned in answer, eyes still screwed shut as he tried to match Justin's pace, shoving his hips back faster.

"You want me to go harder?" Justin whispered, jabbing his prostate again.

Mind emptied of everything except his need for Justin, Brian arched his whole body, forehead pressed against his pillow and fists clenched in frustration. His lover waited him out, avoiding his sensitive bundle of nerves on the next couple of thrusts. After a few shuddering breaths and thick swallows, Brian finally managed to force out, "Come on, Jus, please."

To the brunet's unbearable frustration, Justin suddenly pulled out of him completely, prompting a loud whine to escape Brian's throat.

"Fuck, Justin!" Brian complained as his whole body shuddered at the unexpected emptiness.

Justin ran a calming hand across Brian's back, pressing wet kisses to the older man's cheek, chasing away the stray tears Brian would forever deny shedding. "Shh, it's okay. Turn around; I wanna see your face."

It took the brunet several long moments to get all of his muscles working enough to roll over and lie on his back. His arms flopped down on either side of his head; his body went jelly-loose; and his thighs fell apart.

Justin situated himself between his legs, hands trailing across the tender skin of his inner thighs, and leaned forward in order to kiss Brian.

He hummed against the blond's mouth, wiggling his hips against Justin's in an attempt to get his lover to enter him again.

The blond grinned at him, eyes shining with uncontained mirth. He patted the side of Brian's thigh. "Legs up, come on."

Brian grunted, glaring at his lover halfheartedly. His muscles were shot; there was no way he could manoeuvre his legs all the way up onto Justin's shoulders. "I'm not as young-" he bit his lip, amending that to, "I'm not a fucking go-go dancer, Jus."

Justin giggled, his eyes sparkling.

The older man started laughing too. As if he'd ever be hired to dance on a bar. His arrhythmic two-step wouldn't cut it.

"This you can do, Bri," the blond encouraged him, patting his leg again. "Up."

To his credit, Brian did attempt to heave his limbs up at Justin's prompting, but his legs just twitched pathetically. 

Seeing his struggle, Justin grabbed his right calf and helped him lift it up - all the while running a soothing palm down Brian's chest, brushing against his nipples on the way. Since his pelvis was now tilted upward, it was easier to raise the second leg and settle it on the blond's other shoulder.  

Pressing a kiss to his left ankle, Justin leaned forward slowly - folding Brian practically in half. "You ready?"

Not bad for a twenty-nine-year-old, Brian thought smugly. He might even be more limber than when he was seventeen - not that he'd ever been in this position with anyone other than Justin.

"Bri?" the blond prompted.

Brian nodded eagerly, his empty ass clenching hungrily around nothing.

Justin bent even further down, pressing his lips to Brian's, abdomen trapping the brunet's erection between their bodies.

They kissed passionately, panting into each other's mouths when they parted to drag in much needed air.

The teenager dove in again, mashing his lips against Brian's, his tongue exploring the brunet's mouth.

Brian responded with equal fervour, chasing after those puffy, reddened lips when Justin drew back. Mesmerised, he watched as the strand of spittle that connected their lips broke, the blond sucking it into his mouth and swiping his tongue across his lower lip to make sure he'd gotten it all. Christ, everything his lover did was fucking erotic.

The brunet stud was so entranced by Justin's mouth - and the way his pearly teeth were now biting at his bottom lip - that he didn't tense up at all when his lover slid back inside Brian. "Ah, fuuuck," he merely breathed out, his neurons firing off messages of ecstasy to his brain.

"Good?" Justin asked, smiling down at him.

"Yeah. Now move."

"Tsk-tsk. What's the magic word?" the brat jested.

This must be revenge for the earlier torment he'd inflicted on the lad, Brian surmised, narrowing his eyes at Justin. Damned if he'd capitulate; although it was a close call, he wasn't quite that desperate. Surely he could coerce the blond into fucking him...

Brian titled his pelvis up, seeking more friction. That got him nowhere, though, Justin withdrawing until only an inch of his cock remained inside the brunet.

"Twat."

Justin giggled. "Nope. Try again."

Brian gave a wordless growl of frustration. "Okay, Goddammit. Please."

He couldn't believe it when the blond shook his head.

"Fuck!"

"There you go," Justin replied, gliding all the way in.

The kid really was a tease, Brian thought, unable to suppress a chuckle.

Justin waggled his eyebrows mischievously before once more pulling most of the way out. To Brian's relief, he soon established a steady stroking motion - in, out, back in again.

Pleasure coursed through Brian. Christ, he'd missed this. His favourite glass dildo was a paltry substitute for Justin, his lover stimulating his prostate on every pass.

There was nothing like the way Brian gripped his cock, Justin thought, his balls slapping against the brunet's ass cheeks. He looked down at Brian, whose eyes were half-closed, mouth open as he gulped air. 

"I'm close, Jus," Brian panted, his mouth open.

"Hold on." Bottoming out inside the brunet, Justin halted. There was one more thing they could do to make it even better.

Not this again. "Why?" Brian mewled.

"Help me out a little," the blond urged, carefully lifting one of Brian's legs and then the other off his shoulders.

"Wha?"

Justin rolled his eyes at him fondly. "You may be skinny, but you're no lightweight," he gasped, manoeuvring Brian's legs to one side and pressing them together.

His legs like limp noodles, Brian did nothing to assist the younger man.

When Brian's thighs started to separate, Justin pushed them back into place. "Come on," he demanded, "stretch your legs out and keep them tightly together."

Finally getting the hang of what Justin was doing, Brian complied.

"Fuck, yeah," the blond sighed. They wouldn't be able to hold the awkward position for long, but it made Brian's hole clench even more tightly around his cock. "That feels amazing."

Justin braced himself with one hand flat on the bed, his other hand gripping Brian's hip, and pushed back in.

"Nngh," Brian whined. He'd never been stuffed so full. 

"Okay?" the blond asked, suddenly worried after his lover's earlier behaviour.

His concern dissipated when Brian demanded, "Harder," his eyes incredibly dark as he stared at Justin.

They rocked together, Justin thrusting into Brian, the brunet pushing back against him.

"I need-" Brian gasped. He was almost there - he doubted he'd even have to touch his rock-hard erection.

"Now," Justin commanded, slamming into Brian again and hitting his prostate just right.

Brian's cock erupted, spraying fluid across his stomach.

With Brian's ass clamping down on him, Justin couldn't hold out any longer. He thrust into Brian once more, and buried deep inside his lover, he let go.

Justin narrowly avoided collapsing on Brian, like the brunet had done to him earlier. The muscles in his left arm shook as he balanced on it, using his right hand to reach down and assist him in easing out of Brian as gently as possible.

His lover whimpered, and Justin patted his hip commiseratingly once he was all the way out. He tied off the rubber and tossed it aside, before allowing himself to sag down next to Brian. Despite the strong temptation to stay the night, Justin didn't think it would be a good idea. He still wasn't sure that he should've fucked his ex. Well, Brian wasn't his ex any longer, he supposed...