- Text Size +

 

Justin imagined Brian's tongue licking down his spine, and he slid the dark blue dildo toward his rapidly hardening member. Goosebumps skittered across his skin as Brian paused at his sacrum, bathing it in saliva before ever so slowly dipping lower.

"Fuuck," the boy moaned, the line between memory and reality blurring. When he gently touched the new vibrator to his opening, it wasn't the dildo he sensed, but rather Brian's tongue.

Again, and again, and again, just the lightest of flicks to his skin. He'd thought he would fly apart back then, and he was nearly ready to now.

"Nngh," he whined, writhing on the bed.

He heard Brian chuckle as he alternately licked and nipped at the whorled flesh.

"C'mon, Bri, more," Justin begged.

Fucking finally, Brian probed inward a little before withdrawing and then stabbing at his hole again, his fingers flexing and releasing Justin's ass cheeks in time with the thrusts of his tongue. "Stop that," he commanded, slapping Justin's arse when the blond bucked up violently.

"You like it," Justin panted. His lover would keep his nose buried in his crack if he could.

Brian chuckled, his breath ghosting across Justin flesh, making the lad tremble.

"Please," Justin pled, "more."

He heard a slurping sound, but before he could crane his head around to see what was happening, Brian inserted a spit-lubed finger into his opening, brushing lightly against his prostate with the tip. At the same time, he jabbed inward with his tongue.

Justin let out a wordless scream, liquid jetting from his cock.