- Text Size +

 

The munchers' living room faded away, to be replaced by his bed at the loft, Brian kneading massage oil into Justin's shoulders as the teen moaned and squirmed beneath him.

"How about heading south a bit?" Justin suggested hopefully. "The small of my back really aches."

"Your back?" Brian responded drily, digging his thumbs into the ridges of the blond's spine. "That it?"

"Perhaps a bit further down..." Justin breathily murmured. "I am kind of sore down there."

The brunet chuckled evilly. "You'll have to describe where it aches better than that, Sunshine."

"Keep working your way downward," Justin advised, turning his head to grin cheekily at his lover, "and I'll tell you when you've reached the right spot."

"Here?" Brian asked, digging hard into the base of the boy's spine. "This is where the small of your back is located, you know."

"A bit further," the blond begged, writhing on the sheets.

Brian was having a hard time stopping himself from wriggling too, excited by all that pale flesh sprawled across his eight-hundred-thread count navy sheets. His cock was sticking almost straight up, bobbing slightly, pre-come spilling from the slit. It was high time to provide it some relief, the brunet decided, teasingly trailing one finger along Justin's crack. "Is that the right place?" he huskily inquired.

"Yeah," the teen conceded, raising his ass in the air. "A bit more pressure, though."

"Like this?" Brian tantalized Justin by adding just the slightest bit of pressure.

"More," Justin panted, canting his arse further into the air.

Brian playfully slapped it before leaning down and worrying one cheek with his teeth.

"To the left a bit," the teen gasped, sounding like he'd just run a marathon.

Brian obligingly swiped his tongue along that crevice, swirling the tip around Justin's opening before withdrawing.

"Mmpfh," Justin inarticulately moaned as Brian inserted one finger and then another into his hole.

The brunet smiled at the delectable sight, telling his pecker it just needed to hold on for a few more moments as he thoroughly stroked Justin's prostate. "I wouldn't want you to complain that your masseur did a subpar job," he joked.

"Mmpfh," the teen grumbled again, before managing to form a few words, "Now, Brian; I need you in me now."

"Your wish is my command," Brian asserted, momentarily terrified by how true that was.

Just as the brunet was pushing his dick into Justin's ass, both men moaning in pleasure, a voice intruded, "Earth to Brian."