- Text Size +

 

Brian had woken him early on a school day that morning, insisting that as they didn't have the energy to fuck the night before because they'd passed out after getting home from Babylon, Justin was obliged to take care of his needs. Justin had been a little pissy because he wasn't used to a six o'clock wake-up call, but once Brian had told him what he had in mind and seduced him with a couple long and dirty kisses, he'd found himself excited at the prospect of an early morning fuck.

"You sure this is going to hold up?" he had asked his lover as the brunet deposited him atop the modern but flimsy-looking table.  

"Of course it will," Brian had smugly reassured him. "I sure as hell paid enough money for it."

"Yeah, but did you tell the designers how you planned to use it?" Justin inquired doubtfully. "I bet the specs didn't take this kind of activity into account."

Brian had shaken his head, smiling fondly at Justin. "It's gonna hold up," he promised, leaning in for a kiss and pushing Justin back to lie down in the process. "You'll see."

"Um, okay," the teen had acquiesced, hoping he wouldn't end up on the floor.

Brian bit at the blond's lip, grunting distractedly, and soon Justin could feel his lover's hand worming its way underneath his sleep tee.

"Mmm," he mumbled in pleasure as the brunet's fingers trailed upward, pausing to tug at his nipple ring. A few moments later, Justin obligingly lifted his shoulders off the table so Brian could remove his T-shirt, goosebumps immediately forming on his skin. "'s cold," he murmured.

"You'll warm up." His lover grinned down at him unrepentantly.

"Hmm." Justin smiled lewdly, wiggling his arse on the smooth surface. "I thought you were gonna warm me up?"

"That's the idea," the brunet concurred, bending over to claim another kiss and running his hands down Justin's sides, causing the blond to twitch at the tickling sensation.

He giggled as Brian's destination was revealed, the brunet pulling at the white briefs he'd worn to bed. "These tighty-whities have got to go," he teased.

"You like my tighty-whities," the teenager insisted with a pout. "They show off my package. Just imagine if it was all hidden behind some ugly pattern."

"I like you even better without them." Brian smiled, waggling his eyebrows and palming Justin's cock through the cotton. "Lift your arse, would'ya?"

Justin did as he was told, giving his pelvis a good swivel for show. "Like this?"

"Mhmm," his lover hmmed, pulling the underwear off and tossing them aside, before leaning down and blowing a warm breath across Justin's cock.

The teen shivered, although not from the cold. "Do that again," he requested.

Brian smirked before ducking his head even lower and giving Justin's member a brief lick. Only then did he blow across the wet patch of soft skin.

"Fuck!" Justin shouted, his hips bucking as he tried to follow Brian's mouth. "More," he begged.

His lover pecked his hip teasingly. "More of what, Sunshine?"

The increasingly desperate blond gestured toward his groin and his distended, purplish erection. "There," he growled. "Put your mouth there."

Brian pressed his lips softly right at the crease of Justin's thigh. "Here?"

"Up and to your-" Justin paused as he tried to figure out whether his lover needed to move to the right or the left, his arousal making it difficult to think. "Left," he guessed.

Brian snorted. "Left? You want me to kiss your hip again?" he teased, sliding his hands over Justin's thighs. "You know, for someone so clever, you should really learn to tell your rights from your lefts."

As anxious as he was for Brian to pay attention to his straining manhood, the teen couldn't help but laugh. "I'm ambidextrous, remember?" he giggled. "So it doesn't usually matter."

"I'll remind you of that when you start taking driving lessons," Brian snarked, before finally turning his attention to what really mattered and kissing the head of Justin's hardness.

"Mmm," Justin purred, ignoring the brunet's snide remark. "So good," he moaned as his lover started swirling his tongue around the glans of his engorged cock.

"Was that what you wanted?" Brian inquired, raising his head and peering at the teen through his eyelashes.

"Why'd you stop?" Justin complained, his impending release curtailed.

"A blow job would hardly test the durability of this table," the brunet replied with a wicked leer.

The teen wanted to scream at Brian to get a move on as his lover slowly unbent, stretched, and sauntered over to a bowl on the kitchen counter to retrieve a condom and lube.

"Hard and fast or slow and easy?" the brunet queried, acting as if they had all the time in the world.

Justin smiled. "I suggest hard and fast if you want to make it to Ryder on time, Stud," he told the older man.

"Hmm, I think you lack patience, Sunshine," Brian commented as he ran his hands along the blond's legs, "but I suppose I can save that lesson for another day."

"You're going to have to if you plan on shagging me anytime this century, Bri," Justin exclaimed, a touch of desperation entering his voice.

"Tsk, tsk," Brian chided him, torturing the teen by slowly covering his straining member after opening the condom package. "It doesn't have to be quite that fast."

Justin gyrated his hips, grabbing onto Brian as soon as his lover was back in reach. "Just come here and fuck me finally," he demanded. "One would think you didn't want to with how much you're stalling."

"I'm not going to fuck you without prepping you first," Brian reprimanded the eager young man, again moving at glacial speed as he ran the tip of one lubed finger around Justin's opening, before adding another finger and ever so gradually pressing in.

"Ah!" Brian's ministrations punched a breath out of Justin. "At least be quick about it," he asked of his lover. "Or I'm gonna take matters into my own hands."

"Quick or fast - you're a bright lad, so you should know those are synonyms that won't help you reach your goal." Brian grinned down at squirming blond, his hands on Justin's hips preventing the teen from sliding closer to his dick. He then boasted, "There's no way you can take charge right now - quite the predicament you're in, I fear."

Justin almost growled. "I bloody know those are synonyms!" he complained. "And if you think I can't take charge while lying spread-eagled on my back, you don't know me," he finished, his eyes sparkling.

"Prove it," the brunet dared him.

Sitting up swiftly, not heeding the two fingers buried in his ass, Justin reached out to wrap his fist around his lover's cock. Squeezing the hardness firmly, he whispered into Brian's ear, "If you don't get on me right now, I'll make you come before you even make it into my ass. How's that?"

The older man grunted, "Aaah!" clearly struggling to control himself. "I'm not going to give in," he finally gritted out, "so you'd better let go if you truly want me to fuck you, you little brat."

Justin pumped his fist over Brian's length, adding a little twist at the end. "I'm quite content to jerk you off and then fuck myself on our little glass friend once you leave for work," he lied. "Is that what you want?"

"Uh-huh," Brian scoffed, his tensed muscles showing the effort he was exerting. "I haven't forgotten I'm your ride to school, little boy. Or were you thinking of playing hooky?"

"I could always take the bus," Justin suggested nonchalantly, his hand not stopping its movements. "Now are you ready to get on with it or should I actually put some effort into the handjob?"

Brian grimaced, warning, "You'd better rethink that. You'll be late for your maths class if you have to catch the bus; more importantly, you won't have time to play with our favourite toy because you'll have to hoof it to the bus stop."

Seeing he wasn't going to win with words - a dumb assumption to begin with; Brian was a master of persuasion - Justin decided his only chance of outmanoeuvring his lover was to take action. Leaning back and sliding off the brunet's fingers, Justin went to jump off the table. "Fine, I'll just go ahead and-" he cut himself off with a yelp as Brian grabbed him underneath his arms and manhandled him back into position

"You're not going anywhere, Sunshine," his lover growled, pushing his fingers back into the blond's heat. "Now be a good boy and take my cock."

Since Brian was finally ready to use his God-given gift as he was meant to, Justin sighed happily. "Oh, Brian," he moaned softly.

"We'd have gotten to this point sooner," his lover grunted as he pushed into Justin's snug passage, "if you'd stop being such an obstinate little shit and listen to me."

"What?" the teen quipped on a breathy moan. "Am I supposed to heed my elders?"

"That's not going to get you the fucking you want," Brian threatened, his brow furrowing as he forced himself to ease out of Justin's ass.

"Why? Does the reminder of your age make your dick go- hmpf..." Justin's bratty reply got lost in another one of Brian's pornographic kisses.

"Not the best way to shut you up," the brunet noted when their lips finally separated so they could heave in air, "but my dick's otherwise occupied at the moment." With that, he shoved in, hard.

"Ah!" Justin screamed, writhing wildly in order to adjust to the sudden intrusion. "Fuck, yeah."

Brian smiled fiercely at the teen, gradually pulling back until only the tip of his cock remained inside, before plunging forward again. A bead of sweat dripped from his brow onto Justin's lips.

The teen grinned back at his lover as he licked up the droplet, murmuring, "Yummy."

"You pervert," Brian breathed out with a surprised huff of laughter. "That's hot."

"Have a taste," the teen offered, tilting his head so Brian could clearly see the moisture trickling from his hairline.

As he slammed back into the teen's warmth, the brunet swiped his tongue along the side of Justin's face. He then leaned in for another scorching kiss.

"Yeah!" the young man screamed, deciding it was time to demonstrate that his lover wasn't quite as in charge as he thought. He squeezed his inner muscles, watching as Brian went cross-eyed above him.

"Gah, Jus," the older man gasped out as his hips twitched uncontrollably. "Fuck, do that again."

Justin obliged, squeezing even harder this time.

Brian's pelvis thrust forward on its own again, and the brunet panted, "Oh, yeah, come on."

"Once more," the teen urged, also panting. "I'm almost there."

Brian slowed down his movements immediately. "Not so fast, Sunshine; I'm not done with you yet."

"Yes, you are," the teen insisted as he heaved in air. He clamped down so hard on Brian's prick that he feared for a moment that he might've severed it from his lover's body. He could see Brian squeezing his eyes shut, a pained expression on his face.

"No, not yet," the brunet moaned desperately, looking tortured but somehow managing to keep himself from coming yet. "Come on, Jus," he begged. "Just a little longer."

The teen almost took pity on his lover - it would be for their mutual pleasure, after all - but then he noticed the focused gleam in his lover's eyes, revealing that the brunet didn't want to lose their power struggle. Bracing himself on his forearms, the teen rammed himself onto Brian, his muscles tightening on his lover's dick like a vice, while he demanded, "Fucking come, now!"

Brian almost started crying as his orgasm was torn out of him forcefully. "Fuck, fuck!" he cried, hips jerking, cock spasming, and hands shaking. "Justin," he sobbed out. "Shit."

The teen bared his teeth triumphantly, screaming, "Briaaan!" his head thudding down onto the table as his cock erupted, streamers of viscous liquid decorating his torso.

His lover was still trembling all over, eyes glazed. "Jus," he croaked before slumping down over his smaller form.

Justin wrapped his arms around Brian's shoulders, rubbing his back soothingly. "Shh, it's okay, Bri. That was wonderful."

"I think you killed me, Sunshine," his lover mumbled into Justin's chest.

The blond chuckled warmly, squeezing his lover's nape. "You are a bit of a dead weight," he teased softly.

As the blond reached up to run a hand through his lover's hair, he was rudely jolted back to the present when his fingers instead dipped into a mug of hot coffee. "Ow!" he shouted, shaking his hand and blinking in confusion as he realized he was leaning against the counter in Deb's kitchen, the two siblings eyeing him keenly.