- Text Size +

Brian let a long sigh escape his lips as he felt the body above him press closer, slick skin sliding across his. He spread his legs a little wider to accommodate the hand working between his thighs and opened his mouth in a silent scream as a warm mouth enveloped his member.

It didn't stay for long, though, cool air washing over his wet dick as the mouth lifted off with a quiet squelch.

"Put your mouth to work, Kinney," his companion teased, "or you're gonna lose the bet in no time flat."

"No need for me to reciprocate just yet," Brian retorted, taking care that his voice didn't sound strained. "have willpower."

Said willpower was immediately put to the test when the other man pressed a thumb against that spot behind his balls and gently rubbed - all whilst running the tip of his tongue under Brian's glans. "Fuck," the brunet grunted, unable to hold still, his hips bucking upward. The movement shifted the pressure of the dexterous fingers inside of him, not helping at all in his quest not to come before the blond.

Although the fingers and thumb continued to torture him, the tantalizing swiping motion of the wet tongue suddenly ceased, and the sweat-dampened skin above his lifted away, a sucking noise ensuing as their bodies separated. "Don't stop," Brian involuntarily protested, his eyes popping open.

"Low-hanging fruit," the teenager tempted his lover, swaying his hips, his balls dangling enticingly above the brunet. Glazed blue eyes met hazel ones, as the men looked at each other down the length of their torsos.

Brian snorted, the sexy mood lifting a little, giving way to a more lighthearted atmosphere. "Get back to work, Taylor," he told his lover, "and maybe you'll get rewarded for your efforts."

"It's not work," the blond retorted, pouting slightly. "But it is supposed to be reciprocal."

Throwing a smirk at Justin through the gap in between their glistening bodies, Brian teased, "Is it? I should probably look up the definition of what sixty-nine means - I seem to have forgotten it."

The teenager giggled. "If you did open the ‘encyclopaedia of sex,' you'd find a photo of us sucking each other off - no words needed."

"And yet, here you are, talking," Brian snarked back, giving the member that was swinging above his face a half-hearted lick.

"Is that the best you can do?" Justin taunted.

"No, you twat, that's the best I will do until you get back to what you were doing before."

The younger man shot him a dubious look. "You haven't done much of anything so far," he observed, "except twitch about, moaning and groaning, while I attend to you."

Brian thrust his pelvis upward suggestively. "As it should be," he agreed.

"Because of your supposed staying power?" Justin mocked. "You were about to send a geyser down my throat, Stud, if I hadn't let up."

Raising his eyebrows, Brian asked, "Why did you then? I thought we had a bet to settle?"

"You so want me to win," the brat giggled.

"Of course not, you brat," the brunet immediately denied. "I want you to try - it's no fun beating someone who's not giving their best."

"Uh-uh," the boy scoffed, "you intend to lose because you want to-" He suddenly stopped, his brow furrowing. "Wait, what's the wager for?"

Shrugging, the older man licked at Justin's cock again - just a quick, teasing flick of a tongue. "I don't care; we'll figure it out once I win," he boasted and then finally put his money where his mouth was, starting to suck at the treat being offered to him.

"Mhmm," the lad hummed in approval, the warm cavern of his mouth slowly engulfing Brian's cock...

"What the fuck!" the brunet cried out in protest as his lover suddenly vanished. Blinking furiously, but unable to see anything, he flailed about with his arms - only to discover he'd been embracing a pillow, his mouth full of damp cotton.