- Text Size +

 

Justin ran a hand across the expanse of the tanned back in front of him, kissing the dimple above his lover's ass. "You good?" he whispered, checking that the other man was still conscious after the long massage he had just given him.

Brian hmmed in contentment.

The blond chuckled warmly, sliding a finger down the taller man's spine. "Good," he murmured, kissing the tantalising dimple again. Then, patting the butt in front of him, he prompted his lover, "Ass up, come on."

Brian stretched his legs, whining a little at the back of his throat. "I don't think I can move right now," he disclosed, sounding rather amused at his own predicament.

Justin slid his hands over the globes of his lover's ass. "Sure you can," he chided softly, squeezing a handful of soft, plump skin in each hand. "You want to come today, you gotta work for it a little, Bri."

The brunet wiggled a bit, settling deeper into the mattress underneath them. "Nngh," he denied, the sound barely audible because of the way his mouth was pressed against the bedding.

The blond patted one of the arse cheeks again. "Come on," he urged, voice still soft. He meant what he'd said - if Brian wanted to come at all that evening, he was going to have to work for it. "Get on your hands and knees."

Huffing a little at his lover's insistent nagging, Brian somehow managed to persuade his mostly liquid muscles to flex and get him up to his knees, presenting his behind to the blond. "Happy?" he mumbled, trying to make his relaxed voice sound as sarcastic as possible.

Justin smiled and ran a teasing finger down Brian's crack, enjoying the way his lover was on display in front of him. "Good," he praised him as the brunet shivered almost imperceptibly.

"Just get on with it," Brian said, forcing the words through his hazy brain and onto his tongue. He received another soft pat on the bum for his efforts.

The blond let the fingers of one hand rest over his lover's entrance, not exerting any kind of friction or pressure, and used his other to open the bedside table drawer and reach in to pull out their bottle of lube.

Brian pressed his ass backwards, seeking any kind of stimulation but not getting it. "Jus," he breathed.

Justin shushed him, running his fingers down the older man's crack again. "Soon," he promised as he watched the pink hole flutter. Brian bit his lip in order to prevent himself from saying anything else. No way in hell was he going to beg.

The blond smirked at the other man's obvious impatience. It had been a while since Brian last bottomed and he was clearly desperate for it - no matter how much the man might want to deny it. Flicking the lube bottle open, he poured a little bit of the viscous fluid onto his forefinger.

"Ready?" Justin asked teasingly as he ran the tip of the slick digit around Brian's ring of muscle. The brunet wiggled his arse a little in answer, causing the younger man to laugh. He pressed against the hole lightly. "Good, then push back."

The older man felt an odd tingle in his lower abdomen at the words, as Justin's finger simply rested against the tight muscle of his asshole. Pushing back a little experimentally, he was able to increase the pressure, but since the blond wasn't helping him, nothing else happened.

"Come on, Bri," Justin prompted. "Push back."

Brian followed the instruction, pressing back a little harder, feeling the resistance of his muscles give slightly under his young partner's finger. It wasn't enough, though, the digit still just a teasing presence. He tried to relax a little more, pushing back again, and finally, the finger slipped inside - forcing a harsh exhale out of Brian.

"That's good, Brian," Justin praised him. "Very good. Now move a little, to and fro - fuck yourself."

The brunet felt a spark of something flash through his spine. "Justin," he complained breathlessly, his inner muscles squeezing involuntarily around the intruding finger.

His lover ran a calming hand down his back. "Come on, I told you you'd have to work for it."

Not seeing any other way to get what he wanted, Brian moved forward a couple of inches, before pushing back again, a little harder this time. Justin's finger disappeared into him, barely brushing against his prostate. "Jus," he gasped.

"Move," the blond instructed, voice a little harder now. "Fuck yourself, Brian."

The older man repeated his movement, sliding off the finger inside of him a couple inches before impaling himself again.

"Again," Justin instructed, watching his lover's arse hungrily.

Brian did as he was told, sliding forward and then pressing back, tilting his hips a little to get a better angle. The finger inside of him nudged his prostate, sending tingles of pleasure into his belly. He repeated the motion again and again, slowly building up a rhythm as he fucked himself on Justin's unmoving digit.

"That's it," the blond whispered, completely entranced by the motions of his lover's hips. "You're doing so well."

Brian's brain barely managed to discern the meaning of the blond's words, as the haze he had been fighting against ever since Justin finished with the massage enveloped him. He couldn't think properly as his body moved on autopilot, knees shaking and skin glistening with sweat.

"Fuck," he breathed, struggling to get the right amount of stimulation from the single finger. "More."

"More what?" the blond asked, voice raspy.

"Please, more," Brian begged, not even realising what was leaving his mouth. He'd be horrified if he were in control of his senses.

Justin gently slid his lover off his finger by pushing against his ass with the palm of his hand, shushing him when the man whined at the loss of stimulation. "Two fingers then," he told Brian, running his fore- and middle fingers around the hole, loosening up the muscle.

Brian pushed back reflexively, trying to impale himself again, but the blond stopped him. "Wait," he chided with an amused chuckle. "I'll add a bit more lube."

The brunet ignored him, pushing back. "Nngh," he whined in complaint when Justin stopped him again.

The younger man sighed. "Okay, have it your way," he told his lover, allowing him to move back.

Brian gasped at the slight burn of the two fingers sliding inside him, stretching his hole open. Geesh, maybe he should've waited for that lube, he thought, pausing to catch his breath. Justin rubbed his back in a comforting gesture. "You okay?"

The brunet nodded. "Yeah," he grunted, his inner muscles spasming. He was fine; he just needed a moment to breathe through the pain.

His younger lover wasn't sympathetic, though. "Come on, then." He patted his ass cheek. "Push back."

Brian followed the calmly given order before he even knew what was happening, sliding himself fully onto the two digits despite the burn. "Agh," he panted. "Fuck."

"Soon," the blond promised. "Start moving."

The older man eased off a little before pushing back again, muscles straining and limbs struggling to support himself. He couldn't stop the whine that escaped his throat.

"Shh," Justin soothed him, using his free hand to slide Brian's ass forward a little. "Push back."

The brunet did, only for his partner to nudge him forward once more. He pressed against the digits again and again, getting a comfortable rhythm going. "Justin," he gasped as he felt the blunt nails inside of him brush against his prostate.

The teenager scissored his fingers a little, still helping Brian move back and forth. "You're doing good," he assured his lover, who was grunting and gasping as he continued to push back, fucking himself on his fingers. "Can you go a little faster?"

The brunet picked up his pace instead of saying anything, shoving himself onto the intruding digits faster and harder, tilting his ass to get the right angle. He vaguely heard Justin praise him again, the words translating to gibberish in his foggy brain. He felt a little high.

Soon, Brian's cock started jolting with every brush against his prostate, his balls drawing up. "I need more," he pleaded with his lover, knowing he wouldn't be able to come just from the fingering. "Jus, please."

The blond kissed his left arse cheek, smiling against his soft skin. "Okay," he murmured, pulling out his fingers slowly. "Okay, I've got you." Running his hands over the quivering muscles of Brian's back and ass, he soothed his wrecked lover.

When the brunet's breathing calmed and the tremors of an unreached ecstasy wound down some, Justin pushed at Brian's side, turning him over. He arranged the taller man's legs so they lay spread apart, knees bent.

Leaning across his lover, Justin reached into the bedside table again, pulling out Brian's slim glass dildo. Slicking up the sleek shaft with plenty of lube, he settled himself between the brunet's obscenely spread thighs and ran the dildo up and down his crack.

The older man's hips twitched. "Come on," he rasped. "Now."

Justin grinned at his lover, admiring Brian's sweaty face, pink cheeks, panting lips, and closed eyes. He slid the glass shaft inside a couple of inches, watching for any signs of discomfort. Seeing none, he pushed deeper and deeper, until the hand clutching the base of the dildo settled against Brian's arse.

The older man moaned loudly.

Kissing his lover's hip, Justin pulled the slim wand almost out, before shoving it back in forcefully.

"Fuck!" Brian shouted, back arching.

Justin did it again, eliciting another broken scream. Jesus, Brian looked so hot like this - spreadeagled on top of the dark green duvet, tanned skin shining, and tortured sounds escaping his lips. Unable to help himself, the blond slid up his lover's body - not stopping the movement of the dildo - and kissed Brian's mouth.

The brunet moaned again, panting against Justin's lips.

"Look at me," the younger man whispered, still tirelessly jabbing the glass shaft into the man underneath him.

Brian opened his eyes, his gaze glassy as he tried to focus on Justin. He groaned helplessly.

The blond smiled, the expression undoubtedly lovesick, but he couldn't care less at that moment. "You close?" he asked, voice like gravel as his own arousal pulsed insistently through his body.

Nodding weakly as a high-pitched whine ripped through his vocal chords, Brian allowed his eyes to slide closed again. Justin let him, pecking one pinkened cheek affectionately before moving back down the other man's trembling body.

Then, driving the sleek dildo mercilessly into his lover's prostate, he decided not to tease him any longer and quickly swallowed Brian's straining member, easily deep-throating him.

The brunet's body strained towards the ceiling as another loud whine escaped his throat, and then Brian was coming - moaning and shuddering violently under Justin.

The younger man swallowed everything down, his hand still working the dildo in and out, wrenching every last bit of orgasm out of his lover. He stopped his ministrations only when Brian's muscles all suddenly gave out and the taller man flopped back onto the duvet, unmoving.  

That recollection was a much better way to wake up than chewing on his pillow, the brunet stud decided, carefully removing his favourite glass dildo and setting it on the nightstand. He haphazardly wiped himself off with a corner of the sheet before flopping down flat on the mattress.