- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This scene is between Justin and Eric. If that bothers you, you may want to skip this one.

 

 

Justin grabbed the other boy's hand again, rubbing his thumb across Eric's knuckles in an attempt to soothe his obvious nervousness. It wasn't as effective as he'd hoped, Eric dropping his key twice as he tried to fit it into the keyhole once they reached his room. "Hey," the blond teen husked, removing the key from Eric's hand and opening the door for him, before following him into the room. "We don't have to do anything you don't want to, okay?" Although he'd be disappointed if they only necked a bit, Justin didn't want the kid to feel pressured.

"Could we just talk for a minute?" the other boy asked timorously, pointing toward one of the two beds. "That one's mine."

"Sure," Justin replied, sitting down next to him and bumping his shoulder with his own.

"Um," Eric confessed, looking Justin in the eye while he knotted his hands together, "I've never done this before."

"Fucked, you mean?" Justin requested clarification.

"Anything, really." Eric swallowed hard. "Until tonight, I've been so scared to approach anyone that I've, uh, barely even kissed another guy."

The blond couldn't help wondering what had prompted Eric to visit Babylon - that was a huge step for an inexperienced queer. Although he and Brian had exchanged countless kisses, Justin had never wanted to kiss anyone else. Something about Eric, however, made him want to share a kiss with the other boy. It was a heady feeling to have the inexperienced lad desire him so strongly.

His mind made up, Justin offered, "That's easily rectified," cupping Eric's chin in one hand and gently pressing their mouths together. A few seconds later, the other boy's lips parted, and Justin swiped his tongue along the seam, allowing it to dart inside a little ways.

Eric hummed, his tongue hesitantly touching the tip of Justin's. The blond gradually deepened the kiss, until their tongues were tangled, their mouths fused. Long moments passed before he pulled back, smiling at the dazed boy, who was heaving in air.

"Again?" Eric beseeched, turning his body more fully toward Justin's.

The blond felt proud to have provoked such a reaction in a relative neophyte. Leaning forward, he kissed Eric again... and then again, losing track of time.

When their lips finally parted, Eric asked, "Can I touch you?"

"That's what you're doing," Justin teased gently, placing his palm over the hand Eric had pressed against his chest while they were lip-locked.

"Uh, I mean your skin." Eric flushed. "I so badly wanted to run my hands all over your body while you were dancing."

The grinning blond didn't say a word, simply pulling his tee over his head and discarding it on the floor.

Now that his wish had been granted, Eric looked nonplussed. "Where do I start?" he inquired, eyeing the alabaster expanse of Justin's torso.

Justin reached out and placed Eric's hand on his chest, where it had previously been clutching his shirt. "Pretend you're touching yourself," he suggested.

The brown-haired lad slowly smoothed his hands over Justin's skin, his thumb brushing over the younger boy's nipple at one point. Correctly interpreting Justin's sudden inhale as a sign of pleasure, he rubbed his thumb over the sensitive nub again.

"Try pinching it," Justin rasped, moaning when Eric did so. The boy proceeded to tweak his other nipple without being prompted, alternately rubbing it and then pinching, until it was a stiff peak.

Wanting to reciprocate and show Eric just how good that felt, Justin eased his hands under the boy's T-shirt and nudged it upward. Once Eric realised what he was doing, he assisted in the process, leaning back and almost tearing the cotton in his eagerness to remove his tee.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned when, instead of using his fingers, Justin leaned down to flick his tongue across one areola.

The blond smiled at the reaction, remembering the first time he'd elicited that reaction from Brian, applying what the brunet stud had taught him. Shaking his head, Justin tried to banish thoughts of his ex; he needed to concentrate on Eric, to make his first time special. His tongue flicked over the boy's nipple again, before he bit down gently.

Almost levitating off the bed, Eric let out a wordless moan. Justin pushed on his chest, until the boy's upper body was flat on the bed, and began to caress and kiss his way down the older teen's torso. Eric threaded the fingers of one hand through Justin's hair, tugging at the blond strands as Justin pleasured him, his other hand grasping at the rumpled bedspread.

When he eventually reached the place where skin was covered by denim, Justin glanced up questioningly. "Should I keep going?" he asked, his fingers itching to release the button at the waistband of Eric's jeans.

Eric lifted his head and shoulders, nodding, before dropping back down onto the mattress with a thump.

Quickly undoing the button and unzipping the fly of Eric's jeans, Justin slid off the bed onto his knees, tugging on the denim, laughing a little when he realised he'd forgotten to take off the boy's shoes. Apparently recognising the obstacle, Eric helped him get rid of the footwear, toeing off one shoe and then the other while the blond lad pulled at them.

Jeans and shoes gone, Justin peppered Eric's legs and inner thighs with lazy, sloppy kisses until he reached his goal, the erection which was tenting the other boy's underwear. The blond giggled, noticing that Eric favoured the same tighty-whities he wore.

"Wha-" Eric slurred.

"Just admiring your taste in underwear," Justin joked, before running a couple of fingers under the elastic on one of Eric's legs while also mouthing his straining shaft through the fabric.

"Shit!" Eric warned him. "I'm not going to last if you keep that up."

Justin smiled wickedly - he didn't want Eric to come in his underwear during his first blowjob. Sitting back on his heels for a moment, the blond carefully lifted the damp fabric away from Eric's shaft before stripping them off and tossing them over his shoulder. He then returned to his self-appointed task, swirling his tongue across the tip of the boy's cock and sampling his pre-come, before slowly sinking down until his nose was nestled in springy, brown curls. He swallowed once, twice, and then Eric was shooting down his throat.

After he let Eric's softened flesh slide out of his mouth, the only sound for a few minutes was the brown-haired boy's panting breath. Eric finally groaned, "Fuck, you're good at that. How'd you ever manage to get my entire dick into your mouth?"

"Practice," Justin responded. "Plus, I'm a natural at sucking cock."

"I'm not sure I'm ready to try that just yet," Eric said, his face stained with embarrassment.

"That's okay," the blond assured him, willing his erection to subside. While he was giving Eric the blow job, his arousal had been growing. It was so long since he'd had anything except BOB to play with that he'd worried he might come in his pants; now it looked like he might not get to come at all. Since he wasn't sure he could be in the same room with Eric and not pounce on him, he stood up and reached for his T-shirt, wondering if he had enough money for a taxi back to Deb's place.

"Wait!" Eric protested as he inserted his arms into the sleeves, gesturing toward Justin's groin, where it felt like all his blood had pooled. "I didn't mean I don't want to do anything else, just that I'm not ready to, uh, suck your cock."

Even frotting would be better than nothing, Justin supposed, sitting back down on the bed. "What do you want?" he asked.

Eric looked at him bashfully. "I'd like you to fuck me," he stated quietly.

"Are you sure?" Justin asked, gazing at him doubtfully. "I work at the Liberty Diner, so you can always find me there. We could hook up later on."

"No. I'm ready now," the boy insisted.

His arousal returning full force, Justin removed the condom and lube from his wallet before shedding his sneakers, cargo pants, and briefs. "It's going to hurt some," he cautioned. "It's unavoidable."

"I know," Eric replied, "but I don't care. I don't want to be a virgin any longer."

"If you roll over onto your side and I enter you from the rear," Justin disclosed, "it'll hurt less."

"Could we do it face-to-face?" Eric husked. "I want to look at you while you're inside me."

"Okay," Justin acquiesced. After all, he'd wanted the same when Brian fucked him the first time. He tore open the lube and condom packets, sheathed his painfully hard cock, slicking it with some of the lube before smearing more of it across his fingers and onto Eric's opening.

"That's cold," the boy gasped.

"It'll warm up," Justin promised, hearing echoes of his and Brian's voices.

Despite his eagerness to be inside Eric, Justin took his time, slowly sliding one finger into the boy. He waited for the slight grimace to subside and the lad's cock to become fully engorged, before adding another digit and then a third, shifting his fingers around until he located Eric's prostate. When he brushed against the bundle of nerves, Eric arched up from the bed and demanded, "More!"

The blond scissored his fingers, making sure to stimulate Eric's sweet spot again. He knew he'd prepped the boy as thoroughly as possible when Eric protested the removal of his fingers.

"Put your legs over my shoulders," Justin instructed. His cockhead probing at Eric's opening, he added, "Breathe out and push down; it'll hurt less."

As he'd expected, the boy still tensed up, but Justin soothed Eric by rubbing one palm gently across his stomach. This also served as a slight distraction, allowing him to press forward steadily until his balls slapped against Eric's skin. He halted, giving the older teen a chance to adjust, before easing out, making sure to drag across the lad's prostate, jabbing at it as he plunged back in.

"More," Eric demanded again.

Justin acceded, arousal sweeping over him as he pistoned in and out. It felt so fucking good. It had been so damned long since he'd had sex, though, that he worried that he wouldn't be able hold on until Eric had come. His vision whiting out, he groped for the boy's cock, sliding his fingers up and down, Eric's arse tightening around him as the boy spurted into his hand.

His pleasure cresting, Justin unloaded into the condom, dropping down onto Eric as the last pulse flowed out of him. Long seconds later, he roused himself, pulling out of the other boy as gently as he could. He glanced at Eric, who was out cold, a soft snore tumbling out of his open mouth.

A sated Justin staggered from the bed into the bathroom, tying off the condom and tossing it into the wastebasket under the sink. After washing his hands, he stepped back into Eric's room and pulled on his clothes. He glanced at the boy once more, leaning down to press a tender kiss to his forehead, slipping out of the dormitory as dawn was breaking across the horizon.