- Text Size +

 

As Justin settled under his covers, his hand gliding up and down his turgid flesh, his eyes drifted shut. Damn, he wished querulously, on the verge of falling asleep, he needed something tighter to encase his shaft. His hand stroked upward once more and then dropped to his belly, his hard-on bobbing up and down forlornly, liquid pearling at the tip. If only he'd taken Brian up on his invitation, he'd be sprawled out on the bed in the loft, the most alluring man he'd ever met ready and willing...

The boy moaned in pleasure long minutes later, a warm weight coming to rest atop his thigh and nudging against his balls. Something warm and wet licked a stripe up the column of his neck and then along his jawline before halting beneath his ear.

"Jus," a voice breathed out between nibbles at the sensitive flesh, goose pimples rippling across the blond's body in response.

"Hmm?" he murmured, tilting his head, encouraging his companion to explore some more.

The man obligingly nipped and sucked at the newly exposed skin, before removing his mouth and repeating, louder and more insistently, "Jus."

Annoyed - he hadn't been nearly ready for the delicious sensations to end - Justin slitted his eyes open and glanced down. His irritation lessened somewhat as he admired the wash of blue light across his lover's tanned skin and his own paler colouring. Brian was draped half over him, one lightly furred leg tantalising him as it rubbed with agonising slowness against his scrotum. "What?" he grunted.

With a final nip at the sensitive skin behind Justin's ear, the brunet lifted his head and turned toward Justin. A wicked smile on his face, he rubbed more firmly against Justin's balls. "Don't you want to do something about this?" he husked. "Before they explode?"

Justin sighed, feeling lethargic and not wanting to make the effort to get both of them off. "Have at it," he invited his lover, gesturing toward his straining manhood.

The brunet, head propped up in the palm of his hand, his elbow resting on the bed, rolled his eyes as he stared down at Justin. "Why should I? You're the perpetually horny seventeen-year-old. You could come from rubbing up against a tree - or just from a stray breeze," he mocked. You have at it," he demanded, rolling off Justin and onto his back, spreading his legs invitingly.

"No way," Justin protested. "I've been doing all the work lately, either fucking or riding you."

"Since when?"

"For, like, the entire last week," the exasperated lad retorted. "Besides, you're the one who's always bragging about his stamina to the gang. Prove it," he challenged. "Climb aboard."

"Please," Brian scoffed, "there's nothing to it."

Justin merely arched one blond eyebrow and settled back against the mound of pillows.

The brunet licked his lips, his hazel eyes locked on blue ones as he reached over to the nightstand and pumped lube from the dispenser onto the fingers of one hand and then knelt astride Justin. "Want to help?" he asked, massaging his opening with the lube and slowly inserting his index finger.

"You're doing fine," the younger man teased, enjoying the show.

Brian winced a little as he added a second finger and then a third. "Easy," Justin soothed him, caressing his thighs. "There's no rush."

The pain soon vanished, and a jolt of pleasure coursed through the brunet when he brushed against his prostate. More than ready to ‘climb aboard,' he snagged a condom from the nightstand, tore the packet open, and unrolled it onto the boy's thickness. He took his time about it, wanting to drive the lad wild, but Justin merely smiled sweetly at him, appearing unruffled. There was time yet, he reminded himself as he positioned himself above the lad's cock, to make him squirm. 

He grunted, feeling another twinge of pain as he started to lower himself. No matter how often they fucked, it always took a moment to adjust to the width of Justin's cock as it breached him.

The blond caressed his lover again, wordlessly encouraging him.

Long seconds later, fully seated, Brian grinned at Justin in triumph. It wouldn't take him long to show the lad how easy this was.

Justin's eyes glinted with amusement, accurately guessing what his lover was thinking. "Well?" he prompted when Brian didn't move.

"I thought there was no rush," the brunet teased as he inched away from Justin's body.

"There's not," the boy agreed, although he was starting to have trouble holding still. He removed his hands from the brunet's thighs, letting them drop onto the midnight blue sheets.

Brian grinned again. Piece of cake. The boy would give in any moment and begin thrusting into him. He tightened his arse muscles as he plunged back down, drawing a gasp from the lad.

Justin narrowed his eyes, digging his fingers into the bed linens, endeavouring to keep his muscles relaxed.

The brunet tantalised his young lover as he moved up and down, up and down, swiveling his hips, relaxing and then clenching his muscles, varying the speed, pinching his own nipples and then Justin's.

The teenager made Brian work for it, occasionally rewarding him with a hard upward thrust, punching a moan out of the brunet every single time, but otherwise leaving it up to him to move.

Christ, Brian thought, throwing his head back and groaning as he relished one of those infrequent thrusts, he didn't think he could keep up this pace. The muscles in his thighs were burning now that he'd been riding Justin for what must've been an hour. "Jus," he whined the boy's name.

"You're doing so good," the lad praised him. "You can last a little longer."

A shiver ran down Brian's spine at the words. Had he been in possession of any of his faculties, he might've complained about his lover patronising him but in the heat of the moment, the encouragement was fucking hot. "Okay," he panted, lifting up again.

That deserved another reward, Justin decided, pistoning into his lover as the man came back down, jabbing that bundle of nerves and making Brian moan again. "Fuck, Jus," he pled, barely able to move.

"Again," the lad insisted, remorseless.

Sweat was pouring off Brian as he struggled to rise up again. Fuck, he hated to concede, but he couldn't do it. His thighs were burning, muscles barely twitching as he tried to lift his weight up. "Nngh," he whined in defeat.

"Okay," Justin rasped. He sat up, wrapping his arms around his lover and drilling into Brian, the man emitting a continuous, high-pitched sound as Justin hit his prostate, again and again.

"Fuuuck," Brian screamed, his whole body trembling and clenching with the effort as he came. 

He clamped down hard on Justin, causing the boy to cry out, "Bri!" as he came too. 

Brian collapsed against Justin, making the lad fall backward, although he kept his arms wrapped tightly around his lover, running his hands up and down the man's sweat-covered back. "That's definitely in the top ten," the boy panted into Brian's neck.

Too spent to say anything, the brunet just nodded.

When Justin's cock finally softened and slipped out, Brian barely noticed, only twitching and moaning a little in protest.

"I've got you," Justin whispered, still holding his lover as they fell asleep.

In the morning, Justin would wake up in the twin bed in Michael's old room, dried come crusted on his chest, and feel bereft that Brian wasn't actually in his arms.