- Text Size +

 

They had started off lying on their sides in their bed, naked and making out like teenagers. Justin was running his artistic hands all over Brian, massaging his shoulders lightly before sliding his hands south, over his butt.

Brian had hmmed in contentment, pressing himself closer to the blond. He pushed his tongue deeper into Justin's mouth, receiving a pat on the bum for his troubles.

"Stop that," he had grunted, lips still mashed to Justin's.

The younger man grinned, pulling away slightly. "What was that?"

"I said," he had repeated, enunciating carefully; "stop that."

Justin just patted him again. "What, this?" And again. "Are you sure?" And again. "Do you really want me to stop this?"

The pats hadn't really been hard enough to be called spanking but they were enough for his arse to start itching slightly. "Yes I do," he had said breathlessly, though he knew Justin could feel how hard he was against the teenager's thigh.

Justin had chuckled, rolling them over, so Brian was on top with his legs on either side of the blond's hips. He'd received another series of pats, a little harder this time, and his dick twitched again.

"I think you're getting off on it," Justin had whispered to him, hands rubbing his pink arsecheeks. 

"And I think you're getting really cocky," Brian countered, squirming slightly in his lover's lap.

"Oh, I'm gonna get cocky," the blond had teased, wiggling his eyebrows, causing Brian to burst out in laughter.

"That was a horrible pun, Sunshine," he retorted.

Justin had giggled prettily, patting him again. "You want to be on top?" he asked him, a few of his fingers teasing at Brian's crack.

The brunet stud had raised his eyebrows. "What do you think?" he challenged, pressing his arse into Justin's crotch.

"I think," the blond had whispered hotly in his ear, "that you are going to ride me until we both come."

Brian would deny it till his dying day, but he might've whimpered at those words coming out of his lover's dirty mouth. "Yeah?" he asked, voice tight with arousal.

Justin had pressed his fingers against his hole in answer, causing Brian to choke on his spit. "Justin," he breathed out, pressing his butt back to increase the pressure of the blond's fingertips.

"Come on, Brian," his lover had encouraged him, using his right hand to fumble with the bedside drawer and pull out their bottle of lube. "You ready?"

Brian hmmed in agreement.

Justin's slicked-up fingers had pressed against his entrance, massaging the rim with even pressure, and Brian wasn't able to help himself, again pressing back against them. The blond had waited for him to wiggle a few more times before finally pushing his forefinger in, sliding it in as far as it would go.

The older man had felt a shiver run up his spine, and when that nimble finger brushed against his prostate, heat had pooled in his stomach. "Justin," he moaned.

"I know, Bri," his lover had soothed him, one hand caressing his back, the other pumping the digit in and out of his entrance. "More?"

Brian hadn't bothered to speak, just nodding his head, drops of hot sweat flying at the movement. He was rewarded by Justin's middle finger as the blond started loosening his hole by scissoring the slick fingers inside of him. The occasional brush against his sweet spot had kept the heat in his stomach pulsing, the feeling thick and heavy as molten lava.

He hadn't even registered the third finger at first, because he had been distracted by Justin's mouth sucking at the skin right behind his ear. "No mark," he managed to whimper, vaguely remembering he had a client presentation the next day. Justin's only reaction had been to suck harder.

It hadn't taken long for the blond to declare him ready, knowing from experience that Brian liked to feel the stretch when Justin entered him. The stud had helped his lover slide a condom over his thick hardness and then, barely waiting for Justin to lube himself up, he moved to sit over it. He had slid down the engorged length with a long hiss of breath, watching the younger man's blissed-out face and plump lips. He remembered being determined to ride Justin to completion and then have the teenager blow him.

Once he was fully seated, he had immediately lifted himself up again - not giving either of them any time to adjust to the penetration. His slender thighs had strained with the effort, and Brian found himself thankful that his earlier disastrous workout at the gym had concentrated on his upper body muscles and not on his legs; otherwise, he'd be too tired to do this.

He'd huffed with the effort as he set up a regular rhythm, riding Justin slow and hard. He was able to feel each and every inch of his lover's shaft sliding in and out of him, the big head teasing his prostate at every pass. "Jus," he'd grunted, closing his eyes briefly in concentration - he didn't want to come too soon.

Soon, Justin's hands had found his thighs, caressing the straining muscles lightly. Brian had thought about Justin's own muscular thighs and how the teen could ride him forever before tiring, while Brian was already feeling the strain five minutes later. He had decided to pick up the pace, refusing to admit he was running out of steam, which earned him a deep grunt of pleasure from Justin.

"Jesus, Brian," the blond had groaned, voice raspy and breathless.

The brunet chuckled, grinding down forcefully. He'd then felt Justin slide his hands up his thighs all the way to his arse and squeeze, causing him to buckle. "Oh, fuck," he moaned out, feeling the hot tingle spread from his centre.

"You close?" Justin had questioned, teasing at Brian's crack.

The brunet hmmed in response, enjoying the way his lover had rubbed at the tight ring of muscles around his filled-up opening. The tingles had almost reached the top of his spine at that point, and his thigh muscles were screaming with exertion.

"I think you can take a little more," his blond lover had murmured and before Brian could've realised what that meant, Justin pressed a forefinger inside of Brian, right alongside his cock.

"Oooh!" he'd yelled out, left gasping at the new stretch. He had never before had anything so big inside of him, and quite honestly, it surprised him how nice it felt. Justin had been watching his face intently, presumably for any signs of discomfort.

Brian wasn't in any pain though - well, not in any bad kind of pain - as the tingling feeling had shot to his toes and fingertips. "I'm coming," he'd warned Justin as he felt his hole spasming around the teenager's fingers and his cock jerking in preparation for a mindblowing orgasm.

"Me too," the blond breathed out, giving Brian's shaft a few tugs.

They had come almost simultaneously, Brian spurting out a second or two before Justin but not caring in the least, both calling each other's names.

Now, as Brian lay alone in his bed, slick fingers sliding in and out of his own tight hole, his orgasm crept up on him unexpectedly. He grunted loudly, biting his tongue to prevent himself from saying anything, and his whole body jerked. Not even the sharp pain in the sole of his right foot as his toes curled could ruin his high.