- Text Size +

 

Justin could still remember the anger that had overtaken him at that point. Brian thought, as usual, that everything could be fixed with sex. Justin had decided to give him a taste of his own medicine - he'd follow the brunet's example and use sex to teach him a lesson. As he recalled what had happened next, he slid the tip of his dildo inside of himself, breath hitching at the slight discomfort. He could see himself stalking predatorily towards Brian, who had been leaning against the loft's support column, and growling, "Get your kit off."

Seeing the glint in Justin's eye, the brunet balked, "Listen, Jus, I didn't do it on purpose."

"Is that your idea of an apology?" the blond had sneered. "You said you'd make it up to me, so don't be going back on your word now."

"I didn't know you'd go all dominatrix on me, did I?" Brian puffed out, breathing more rapidly.

Justin had snorted. "Please, you love it."

The blue dildo hit his prostate, causing the teenager to jerk back into the present. The vibrations against the sensitive bundle of nerves sent shivers up his spine, and moaning softly at the stimulation, Justin succumbed fully to the memory...

In his mind, Brian was slowly sliding his trousers down his thighs, his hard cock jumping up once it was free of the material. "The shirt too?" he asked cheekily.

"You can leave it if you want," Justin responded calmly. "I can always tie your hands with it."

"Fuck no, it's Rubinacci," Brian protested, hastily letting his shirt drop to the floor, not yet so far gone that he was willing to neglect his designer clothing.

"Good choice," Justin taunted, pressing Brian against the post - chest first - and kicking his legs further apart.

Although the grunt he let out sounded miffed, the brunet voluntarily moved even closer to the column, his eagerness apparent.

"You're going to have to do more than that if you truly want to apologize," Justin whispered into Brian's ear. He then stepped back, breaking all contact.

A shiver of anticipation coursed down the brunet's spine as he waited. "Justin," he moaned, when nothing happened for several seconds.

"Patience," Justin teased, "gets rewarded." He then kissed his lover's shoulder blade, pressing fingers slick with lube lightly against the brunet's hole.

"More," Brian groaned, pushing back against the tantalizing fingers.

"Uh-uh," the blond chided, "I'm setting the pace."

The brunet swallowed convulsively and rested his forehead against the post, uncertain how much of this ‘torture' he could take. Justin was rarely ever this dominating, but when the mood struck him, he went all out.

"Good boy," Justin teased, slowly probing at Brian's opening, barely dipping a fingertip inside before removing it again.

"Mmpfh," the brunet garbled, shaking as he tried to hold still. It took a real effort not to rub his cock against the surface in front of him as the teen repeated the same action over and over, until Brian thought he might spontaneously combust.

Justin removed his fingers again, before tugging on Brian's hand. "Let's move this somewhere more comfortable," he whispered, squeezing the brunet's ass cheek.

"Fine by me," the brunet readily agreed, giving the younger man a shove as they approached the bed. He'd intended for Justin to land on his back on the mattress, but it didn't work out that way, the blond barely budging an inch. Damn the lad's fucking core strength.

"I'm in charge," Justin growled the reminder. "You've only just started to apologise."

"Fuck," Brian muttered before he could stop himself. "That's hot. Annoying, but hot."

"It looks like you need a bit of assistance to keep yourself under control," Justin mused, walking over to the closet. After sorting through the ties, he held up a couple, asking, "What about these?"

"Have you no sense of fashion?" the aghast brunet retorted. "Take the Davidoff ones; they'll be out of fashion soon."

"How am I supposed to tell them from your other labels?" Justin queried. "They all look alike to me."

"Philistine," Brian muttered, before indicating, "Take the two on the left. The far left," he clarified when the teen reached for this season's Battistoni, making him despair that the lad would never learn.

"You're such a fucking queen," Justin declared when he returned with the nearly passé ties. The first one was a navy blue necktie with a horrid horse polo motif, while the other one was a plain red. How a plain red tie could go out of fashion, Justin didn't know, but he didn't want to start a long-winded discussion with Brian, so he just went with it.

"Lie down," he commanded. "No, you idiot," he said fondly when he saw his lover lowering himself onto his stomach; "on your back - I want to see your face as you beg me for it."

Brian barely refrained from squirming at the authoritative note in Justin's voice. What had happened to his vaunted control? he wondered. Fuck, nothing had even happened yet, and he was already acting like a bloody virgin.

"Arms above your head," Justin instructed, crawling between his partner's spread legs. "And hold onto the headboard." He carefully secured Brian's wrists in place, checking that he hadn't pulled the ties too tight.

The brunet grunted in assent when Justin asked, "Does that feel okay?"

While his lover watched, Justin reached into the bedside table, pulling out the man's favourite glass dildo. It wasn't overly thick or long but it had a large head that stimulated one's prostate if used right.

A droplet of sweat trailed down Brian's temple as he watched the teen grease the object before simply resting the tip against the older man's perineum. Brian squirmed again, trying to dislodge the fake cock and shift it to where he wanted it most urgently.

Justin tilted his head in curiosity, commenting, "You look like you could come just from this little bit of stimulation, Brian."

The brunet snorted. "Hardly, Sunshine. That wouldn't be enough to make any gay man come."

"Really?" the blond quirked an eyebrow, rubbing the dildo a bit more firmly against the sensitive spot. "Because it looks to me like you're about to blow like Mount Vesuvius."

Even as Brian scoffed, "I've never come untouched, and it's not gonna happen now," he couldn't keep himself from wriggling some more.

"You'd better learn how to do it fast then," Justin recommended, "because you're not coming otherwise." He maintained a steady pressure against the brunet's perineum, rubbing the dildo back and forth slightly to ratchet Brian's arousal up even higher.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck," the brunet moaned, writhing against the sheets and panting, "What is this supposed to prove anyway?"

"Hmm," Justin mused, tapping his unoccupied index finger against his lips, "two things. One, that you truly are apologetic for being so inconsiderate - you didn't even call to let me know you would be late. And two, that you can get off untouched, no matter what you've believed till now."

When the blond trailed the dildo upward, circling it around his ball sac, Brian moaned loudly, tugging fruitlessly at the ties which bound his wrists, his back arching as his dick jerked. Unfortunately for him, Justin withdrew the toy before he could get any kind of actual stimulation out of it, only succeeding in riling him up more. When he'd calmed down enough to form words again, the brunet demanded, "Just fuck me already. Now. With the dildo or with your cock. I don't care which."

Justin grinned impishly as he returned the wand to Brian's perineum, tapping it against the same spot, then exerting the same easy force as before. "That's not how you ask for relief," he chastised the brunet.

Although he knew he was doing himself a disservice, Brian clammed up. No way was he actually going to beg like some sort of girl. Bad enough that he'd pleaded with his tormentor as much as he already had.

The teen chuckled as Brian ground his molars together. "Don't worry," he mocked, "I can keep this up for hours."

The brunet lost all track of time as Justin slowly brought him closer to the brink with the glass dildo - rimming his hole with it, pressing it against his perineum, swirling it around his balls, sliding it along the inside of his thighs. Never once, though, did the blond touch Brian's cock, which was now a deep reddish-purple, bobbing about forlornly and occasionally slapping against the brunet's belly as he squirmed.

"Fuck. Please. Okay? Please, just fuck me and let me come," Brian finally begged in a voice made hoarse by screaming and moaning. Fuck being manly. He was sure he was going to die of a stroke if he didn't come soon.

"What are the magic words?" Justin inquired.

"Huh?" the frantic brunet grunted. "I don't know what- Just tell me; I'll say anything you want."

"I'm sorry, Justin," the teen enunciated slowly. "I promise it will never happen again."

Brian honestly couldn't remember what he was supposed to be apologizing for, but he readily regurgitated the blond imp's words, "I'm sorry. I promise whateverthefuck it was won't happen again."

"That'll do," Justin decided, obligingly pressing the tip of of the dildo against the muscle guarding Brian's hole, exerting steady pressure until it penetrated inside by a couple of millimeters.

"More. Please. Now," Brian beseeched.

"You don't need more," the blond assured his sweating, writhing victim, sliding the toy over to the brunet's perineum and massaging the spot with it. "You look so hot, Brian," he declared huskily. "Once you come, I'm going to lap up every last drop. Then I'm going to slide up your torso, pinching and tweaking your nipples until they're sore from the abuse. Then, when I reach your lips, I'll share the last of your cream with you. Finally, I'll feed my cock into your ass and give you the pounding you've been beg-"

The teen stopped speaking as Brian yelled out a desperate, "Justin!", his whole body jerking in frustration. "Please," he begged again.

Justin smirked, sliding the dildo back inside Brian, this time delving deeper. "Like this?" he teased, pumping the toy in and out a couple of times.

The brunet panted. "More," he sighed, sweat dripping off his hairline. His tanned body was glistening as it undulated underneath the blue lights in their bedroom, inspiring the desire to paint in the blond artist.

"Beautiful," Justin murmured, grazing the wide head of the dildo against his lover's prostate lightly, causing Brian to jerk violently.

"Come on, Sunshine," the brunet urged him breathlessly. "I can't come like this; just touch my cock."

Justin bumped the bundle of nerves again. "Yes, you can," he whispered.

"No, I-" Another tap against his prostate punched the breath out of him. "Jus!"

"Come on, Brian," the blond husked, pressing against the gland more firmly. "You can do it."

Tears were beginning to pool in the older man's eyes as his body trembled in exertion. He opened and closed his mouth as if he wanted to say something, but words were eluding him. Justin pressed even harder, vibrating the dildo inside of Brian with his hand, prompting a loud moan out of the man.

"Clench," he instructed his lover, wanting to concentrate Brian's focus on the way the smooth surface of the glass felt inside him.

Brian clenched his inner muscles around the invading object, Justin increasing both the pressure and the vibrations against the brunet's prostate. His lover's body shook, wound so tightly Justin knew his muscles were going to be killing him the next day. Then, finally, the dam broke and Brian screamed an endless, "Aaaah," his body bowing off the bed as his dick geysered all over his chest.

Then, the brunet suddenly slumped to the bed and lay still, causing Justin to worry for a moment that he'd hurt his lover. He hurriedly checked for a pulse, relaxing when he felt it beating steadily under his fingers.

Grinning proudly that he'd caused the stud to come so hard that he blacked out, Justin dampened a washcloth and tenderly cleaned Brian off, before carefully removing the Davidoff ties - which had been stretched out of any kind of recognizable shape - and tossing them in the general direction of the wastebasket. Then he proceeded to kiss Brian awake, nibbling at his raspberry lips and breathing into his mouth.

Brian was so befuddled at first that he thought he was waking up from an erotic dream. Gradually, he became aware that Justin was feathering kisses all over his face - and that the teen had given him one of the most intense orgasms he'd ever experienced. "Christ," he croaked, "where the fuck did you learn that?"

"Hmm," Justin teased, "I learned from the master..."

The blond was suddenly catapulted back into reality as he came, shaking and screaming Brian's name. Fuck, that had been intense - Battery Operated Brian, indeed. A few long moments elapsed before he was able to summon the energy to remove and turn off the dildo, mumbling, "Money well spent," before rolling onto his stomach and passing out on top of the toy. He'd clean up in the morning.