- Text Size +

Blossom...

Chapter 3. 


After working their asses off for six months, Brian and Cynthia had claimed the rest of the clients he had brought to Vanguard. They gained new clients in Liberty Air, Tri State Home, Mobile Phones, and Shadyhill Home builders. Working with PIFA they hired four young artists as interns. 


Meanwhile, Michael started dating the professor, Ben Bruckner, and seemed to be getting along with his adopted son Hunter pretty well. The shop next to his comic store was for sale and Hunter convinced Michael to sell some of his extra collectibles online to buy it. Hunter, who was eighteen, took some of his college savings and bought a couple of comic themed pinball machines and contracted to run a line of game machines for sale. He also set up a comic read get together after school. Everyone was surprised at how well it did in adding revenue to the store. 


They breathed a sigh of relief when Deekins beat out Stockwell for Mayor. They heard he moved out of town after he couldn’t get back in as Chief of Police. Carl Horvath took over that job. 


One evening they received a call that Deb had found the body of a young man in a dumpster. They all went to see her and found her rallying to see that justice was served. She was toe to toe with Chief Horvath. She posted the young boy’s picture in the Diner. 


Hunter had come from the streets but everyone was surprised when they heard he’d found some hustlers that knew the young man and brought them to Carl’s attention. After two weeks of undercover surveillance by some young looking officers, the news was out. Jason Kemp was the victim’s name and he had been murdered by a police officer named Rickert. 


Much to Michael’s aggravation, Chief Horvath found his way to the Diner every day for a meal along with some flirting with a certain redheaded waitress as well. Brian and Justin found their way there to watch the education of Carl by Debs. They snickered at his reddened face when some bears came in with assless pants on. But, slowly but surely, Carl began to make friends. It wasn’t unusual for him to be chatting with them over morning coffee. 


Michael came in one day, fuming, to see Brian about his mother dating Carl. Brian pointed out, if he expected to date Ben, who was HIV positive, with no fussing from Deb, Michael should at least give Carl a chance. 


Justin wouldn’t say that Michael and he liked each other, but Michael at least kept his mouth shut about Justin. Yes there was one episode, did you think there wouldn’t be? Seems a new stud was on the avenue. Brian and Justin, along with Ted, Blake and Emmett, entered Woody’s one night to find Michael informing said stud that he would never have the crown. 


Brian walked over and introduced himself to the stud and said,  “enjoy! I have my own stud in my life.” Then Brian proceeded to bend Justin over and thoroughly kiss him. Then he loudly proclaimed to the entire bar, “meet Justin Taylor Kinney, my life partner.” 


Michael walked up pointed his finger at Justin, then Brian, his mouth moving but not able to say a word. Then Michael simply walked out. Brian and Justin received congratulations on their relationship from all. Even Deb and Vic were there and they got smothered with one of her hugs, a lipstick kiss left on their cheeks, and Justin was proclaimed one of her boys. Vic hugged both men and whispered he wasn’t surprised. 


Daph and Mark went on vacation and came back happily married. They rented a townhouse and Brian and Justin finally had the place to themselves. One evening when Justin had to work late, Brian had Em fix up a nice dinner for them. Brian put some soft music on the stereo and produced a small box from Tiffany’s. 


He got down on one knee and asked, “Justin, I know marriage isn’t legal, and we already have a partnership, but would you do me the honor of having a commitment ceremony?” 


The rings were gorgeous! “I would love too. Yes!!” 


So, two weeks later, they gathered with some of their friends and Justin’s sister and mother at Pop Alwin’s; a great time was had by all. 


They spent their honeymoon in Hawaii. The highlight was that they got their test results and became monogamous. To their surprise, they discovered Brian could carry as well. But for now, he got one of the new male birth control implants in his arm. 


They had a private bungalow on the beach with a privacy fence around it. Spreading a blanket, they fed each other cheese and gourmet crackers with strawberries dipped in chocolate. They had a delicious red wine with their repast. Justin drizzled some chocolate down Brian’s chest making sure to cover his nipples, filling his belly button and covering his dick. Justin licked and nipped his way over each nipple, thoroughly enjoying Brian’s gasps and moans. Following the trail to his belly button Justin licked around it and then tongue fucked it. He was so sensitive there. Justin’s hand found and squeezed Brian’s dick to even more hardness and started to lick around the head, cupping his balls and gently massaging them. Licking and nipping up and down his shaft Justin left to suck on each ball then ran his tongue down Brian’s perineum. Turning Brian over Justin found his sweet pucker and began to rim him. Nipping and sucking, then sticking his pointed tongue in and wiggling it around. 


Brian’s hips bucked and he gasped, “Justin”. 


Justin lubed his fingers and inserted one and began to open him, adding a second and a third. 


With a shouted “I’m gonna ...” Brian came, shaking in his pleasure. “So good... I never dreamed... Please Justin! Please!” 


“What do you want Brian?” 


“Fuck me! I need you so much”. 


“Have you...” Justin began. 


“No I have never trusted anyone to do this. Please!!” 


“Shhh! Easy my love. Let me show my love for you.” Justin drew out his fingers and placed his head at Brian’s pucker and pushed in, breaching his rings. 


“Ahhhh!” 


Rubbing Brian’s tummy and then caressing his perineum to add pleasure, Justin paused till Brian breathlessly said “More!” 

Then he pressed in further, paused, held the bucking hips still, pulled out, and in one push bottomed out. 


“Oh god. So good. Feels so good.” The feeling of doing it raw was so good Justin had to hold his breath to keep from cumming. 


Brian’s muscles were clenching around Justin automatically as he set a steady rhythm in and out. Finally, he began to move faster and harder. So they moved as one till both came with a roar. Breathlessly, they rested till their hearts and breathing calmed down, gently kissing each other. 


Suddenly Brian grabbed Justin, who found himself on the bottom. “My turn,” Brian said, and their dance of love started again. 


By the time they returned home, they had spent many a night out, under the stars, and had also explored the beauty of the islands. 


A few months later, they volunteered for the Liberty Ride. Michael and Ben got married in Canada while on the ride. On the last leg of the ride, Justin woke to the smell of bacon frying on a charcoal grill. His stomach turned and he was out of our tent and lost what little he had eaten the night before. 


“Justin? Oh my gosh! Do you think?”  


“It’s possible. We have done nothing to prevent it. But, let’s be sure before we tell anyone.” 


Justin remembered several mornings having a bit of nausea but had never thrown up and didn’t realize he might be pregnant. A week later he and Brian watched as the tech showed them their child for the first time. Justin was four months along. They both had tears in their eyes as they looked at each other. 


Luckily, the morning sickness was gone fairly soon. They had a party to announce the big news. The only one unhappy was Michael. He declared Brian wouldn’t want a child he had to take care of everyday. 


“Michael! Gus is with us every weekend and we go over there at least one evening for dinner during the week. I am very happy we are having one of our own.” 


Melanie spoke up, “they kept Gus for a week when I went to an Art show with Linds. Then once again when we had our commitment ceremony.” 


“Why didn’t you tell me?” 


“It was no secret. But it was our time with our son.” Putting a hand up, Brian continued. “Yes, OUR son. We did a four-way adoption of Gus.” 


Lindsey added, “A child can’t have too much love. Justin became ‘Papa Jussin’ when Gus began to talk.” 


Later, after everyone had gone home, Brian said, “Michael was still fuming when he left. I hope he accepts it soon.” 


“Well, he has adopted Hunter. They are close. I wonder if he can carry? They could always go to a Sperm Bank and find someone who looks like Ben.” 


“Do you think he wants his own?” Brian asked. 


“It’s possible. When we celebrated Antonio, Ted and Blake’s son’s, birthday, Michael had a blast playing with him.”


Meanwhile at Ben, Michael and Hunters house. “You are awfully quiet Michael. Does the baby bother you that much?” Ben asked. 


“I was thinking of that. No, not really. I have realized that Justin and Brian are a good match. Justin understands Brian.” Then he chuckled. “You know, everyone has a fight once in a while. It didn’t take much for me to see how strong they both are. I bet they go nose to nose.” Just saying, not crowing over the idea. “Anyway, I love Hunter like my own. Heck, I don’t even know if I can carry. If so, and you wanted, we could go to a Sperm Bank and get a close match to you.” 


Ben was shocked but in a good way. “If you can’t, we could always adopt a young child. Do you think we could handle a baby?” 


Ben found his arms full of a happy Michael covering his face with kisses. “Why don’t we adopt Ben? There are so many children that need a home. I could fix a play area at the shop for a child to play and rest. Anyway, I would simply gain weight and have the Grassi hips.” 


Hunter came in and plopped down. Ben asked him, “How would you feel about having a brother or sister? We were talking of adopting.” 


“Well I am going to college after another year. The nest will be empty. I guess I could handle a brat around here till then.”