- Text Size +

Epilogue. 


9th Month


“I love your baby belly, Justin! You’re not fat! Just all baby! Come here and let me rub it. Ohhhh, she is a kicker. I shall teach her soccer someday.”


“Oh, Brian, that feels so good. Could you put some lotion on me?” Patting his belly he muses, “So looking forward to meeting you. Any day now . . .”


Later that night.


“OOOOHH, FUCK!!! Damn that hurts!!! Brian!!!”


“Justin?? Let’s slip some sweats on. Can you manage? I’ll take the suitcase out”.


Later that morning.


“Here she is!! She’s gorgeous!!! A perfect mix of the two of you.” The nurse handed her to Brian. “Do you have a name?”


“Victoria Elizabeth. Justin, she has unusual eyes. Blue with flecks of green and brown. I hope she keeps her hair color. Never seen that mixture. Brown, red and blonde. You are a gorgeous little girl!!”


“Let me hold her. You are going to be a heartbreaker!! Brian, she has your scowl with my smile!!!!”


“We did good Justin!”

The door opened and Jennifer and Deb stuck their heads in.


“Come in Grandmas!! Meet Victoria Elizabeth!!!”


“You are fucking gorgeous!” Deb said. “Have a hold Jennifer. Then I get my turn.”


After a couple weeks to recoup and get settled into a routine, they have a family dinner. Mike, Ben, Hunter, and their adopted twins, Lois and Clark. Ted, Blake, and Antonio. Drew and Emmett with Max. The whole of Justin’s family, plus Deb And Vic. Daphne and Mark. Ethan and Stephan with their bunch, and Brandon. Cynthia and her beau. Lindsey, Melanie and Gus.


“It’s nice isn’t it Brian? We have our moments but everyone gets along now. I love you Brian.” Reaching up he gives Brian a kiss and hug.


Pulling Justin into his arms and carding his fingers through his long blond locks. “Yes it is. Kinnetik is growing. We have Gus and Vickie. I’m so happy and I love you so much Justin.”


The End










The End.
Frosty70 is the author of 13 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 12 members. Members who liked Blossoming Friendship also liked 523 other stories.