[Reviews - 68] starstarstarstarstarPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

A HALF-INSTALLMENT and companion to "Installment One: Clash Forward". Brian and Justin share their plans with a select few of the 'Family'. Between them all they will come up with a set of New Rules that will hopefully make Brian and Justin's transition from Pittsburgh natives to California residents a bit smoother.

As always a special THANK YOU goes to Lorie, who always asks the right questions to push my creativity that much further.

 

**COMPLETE**

HAPPY READING EVERYONE!


Rated: M
Categories: QAF US, Plot Bunnies Characters: Brian Kinney, Cynthia, Daphne Chanders, Emmett Honeycutt, Jennifer Taylor, Justin Taylor, Melanie Marcus, Ted Schmidt, Vic Grassi
Tags: 10k+ Word Count, Canon Divergence, Friendship, Language, M/M, What if...
Genres: Alternate Canon, Alternate Universe, Angst w/ Happy Ending, Canon, Canon Divergence, Could be Canon, Drama, Humor, Romance
Pairings: Brian/Justin, Melanie/Lindsay
Challenges: None
Series: LEARNING TO SLEEP IN THE BED YOU MADE
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 35993 Read: 34090
ePub Downloads: 68 Published: Oct 03, 2019 Updated: Oct 17, 2019
Story Notes:

 

 

 

All recognizable characters, places and plots are the property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended. The original plot, and subsequent events therein are the intellectual property of this author and may not be used or duplicated without permission.

The reason this is considered a half-installment is because it is to be considered an extra long Gap-filler of sorts. Of course, it's going to be longer than a standard one-shot and broken up into scenes/ chapters accordingly, which resembles how the previous story is formatted. However, it may not actually reach the standard length of a short story; it depends on how talkative the characters are LOL. Just wanted that known so that there wouldn't be any confusion going forward. Also, please note that right now Brian and Justin are still in Pittsburgh. The first chapter here ties into Chapter 5 of "Clash Forward".

All that said, I hope you all enjoy this work as you have "Clash Forward." Your continued support of my vision and encouragement really is amazing to behold, and I remain humbled by it!

HAPPY READING and HUGS,

~Nichelle   

1. A- WHERE YOU HEADED? by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar (3688 words)

2. B- THE NEW LOCATION OF SOME PLACE SPECIAL by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (2815 words)

3. C- YEAH… LET’S GO WITH THAT by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (4472 words)

4. D- PARENTAL RIGHTS by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (3821 words)

5. E- CHANGE IS GOOD… by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (7310 words)

6. F- ...BUT F*CK OFFS ARE THE BEST by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (4071 words)

7. G- GTFOH (BUT F*CK OFFS ARE BEST Part 2) by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarstar (9816 words)